PDA

View Full Version : Taking packs on off days...

Razor
10-07-09, 11:20 am
Hey bros, just wondering about this in terms of when to take them. Can they be taken together? for example i have M-Stak and Pump since its my off day can i take them together or should i still wait some time between?

Wasteland
10-07-09, 11:23 am
Hey bros, just wondering about this in terms of when to take them. Can they be taken together? for example i have M-Stak and Pump since its my off day can i take them together or should i still wait some time between?

In theory, you can stack any Animal product together. You can definitely stack Animal M-Stak and Pump and it's a pretty popular stack from what I can tell. Most here stagger these two pre-workout I think. It's really up to you. If you run them within 30-60 minutes of each other, I'd probably remove the red capsule from either one though.

Razor
10-07-09, 11:25 am
In theory, you can stack any Animal product together. You can definitely stack Animal M-Stak and Pump and it's a pretty popular stack from what I can tell. Most here stagger these two pre-workout I think. It's really up to you. If you run them within 30-60 minutes of each other, I'd probably remove the red capsule from either one though.

Oh yeah bro i knew that. So far so good, but i meant on off-days is there a schedule i have to follow in terms of taking them. i know what to do on training days but i was wondering if it matters on off days except for the fact to take them between meals.

ghost
10-07-09, 11:28 am
Oh yeah bro i knew that. So far so good, but i meant on off-days is there a schedule i have to follow in terms of taking them. i know what to do on training days but i was wondering if it matters on off days except for the fact to take them between meals.

are you referring to taking them one right after the other on off days? if so, nah... it is still best to keep the same timing as you do on training days, or have one before a meal, then the other before your next meal.

Razor
10-07-09, 11:31 am
are you referring to taking them one right after the other on off days? if so, nah... it is still best to keep the same timing as you do on training days, or have one before a meal, then the other before your next meal.

Yes exactly that's what i meant. haha Thanks Rob. Sounds like a plan.

ghost
10-07-09, 11:33 am
Yes exactly that's what i meant. haha Thanks Rob. Sounds like a plan.

glad i could help brother.
and remember you may want to take the red pill out of one of the packs, that is a lot of Stims for one day.

Wasteland
10-07-09, 11:35 am

I see what you're asking. Off the top of my head, all of the Animal supplements are daily supplements. Some of them are "cycled" while others are not though. For Animal M-Stak and Pump specifically, these are to be taken daily according to the instructions. Still, some take Pump on on lifting days. As for timing, as a general rule, I follow the same timing on off days as on on days.

Razor
10-07-09, 11:37 am
glad i could help brother.
and remember you may want to take the red pill out of one of the packs, that is a lot of Stims for one day.

yeah i don't plan on taking red today. haha

RighteousDude
10-07-09, 11:37 am
Take them at the same time of day, whether its an on or off day.

Peace.

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 11:40 am
it is still best to keep the same timing as you do on training days, or have one before a meal, then the other before your next meal.

As for timing, as a general rule, I follow the same timing on off days as on on days.

Take them at the same time of day, whether its an on or off day.

Yup...