PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts of A Physics Major wanting to be Animal

Serpiente-6509
10-07-09, 11:21 am
Semester one of my junior year, not sure how to describe it. Hit the books hard, concentrated, did my homework. Gym life was great, wanted 405 lbs on a dead lift for my power lifting competition by November and already nailed that weight in September. Got rid of all the negative things and that which could hold me back -pointless obligations, clingy girlfriend, etc.
But alas, when test time comes around I fail and fall hard. My motivation right now is very low and I need that boost. School has affected everything, even my lifting schedule since I am often skipping morning training to come meet with professors who say they will be here but decide to sleep in instead.

Brothers, this is not my trying to bitch about life, I know there are those who have things much harder than me. This is a statement of intent. I will rise above this and get what I need to keep moving on through this year. As the Animal way of Life seems to scream-Discipline, Discipline, Dedication, and Honor. I hold myself accountable to the community.

Wasteland
10-07-09, 11:37 am
Semester one of my junior year, not sure how to describe it. Hit the books hard, concentrated, did my homework. Gym life was great, wanted 405 lbs on a dead lift for my power lifting competition by November and already nailed that weight in September. Got rid of all the negative things and that which could hold me back -pointless obligations, clingy girlfriend, etc.
But alas, when test time comes around I fail and fall hard. My motivation right now is very low and I need that boost. School has affected everything, even my lifting schedule since I am often skipping morning training to come meet with professors who say they will be here but decide to sleep in instead.

Brothers, this is not my trying to bitch about life, I know there are those who have things much harder than me. This is a statement of intent. I will rise above this and get what I need to keep moving on through this year. As the Animal way of Life seems to scream-Discipline, Discipline, Dedication, and Honor. I hold myself accountable to the community.

The iron will always be there. Whether you're 18 or 88. School, this is an opportunity that comes around maybe only once your lifetime. Do not squander it.

wedge
10-07-09, 11:58 am
The iron will always be there. Whether you're 18 or 88. School, this is an opportunity that comes around maybe only once your lifetime. Do not squander it.

Agreed. Get your school situation handled and get the gym when you can.

mahscles
10-10-09, 7:46 pm
well if morning training isnt working then go to the gym at night bro.