PDA

View Full Version : Places to stay in the Columbus area...

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 3:13 pm
And how much.

Trust me, Columbus gets filled fast around the Arnold. You gotta start making plans now if you want in. Companies start booking rooms for the year ahead the year before...

For those who have booked rooms or gotten rates, post up hotels, locations and rates here for those who are interested in going.

I'm working to Corporate to see if they can book a block of rooms somewhere... Stay tuned.

Mr. Dead
10-07-09, 3:13 pm
Outstanding idea, U-Rep!!!

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 3:14 pm
Outstanding idea, U-Rep!!!

You know me, I bring people together, hahaha....

Fury317
10-07-09, 3:15 pm
And how much.

Trust me, Columbus gets filled fast around the Arnold. You gotta start making plans now if you want in. Companies start booking rooms for the year ahead the year before...

For those who have booked rooms or gotten rates, post up hotels, locations and rates here for those who are interested in going.

I'm working to Corporate to see if they can book a block of rooms somewhere... Stay tuned.

If you need eyes and ears in the city itself, let me know URep. I get busy with school, work, and the gym, but I can always lend a helping hand to Universal and Animal, if needed.

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 3:19 pm
If you need eyes and ears in the city itself, let me know URep. I get busy with school, work, and the gym, but I can always lend a helping hand to Universal and Animal, if needed.

Sweet deal, F... If all the fellas from the Columbus and other Ohio ABC chapters could step up and help out to make it a great Arnold, I'd be indebted...

Fury317
10-07-09, 3:35 pm
Sweet deal,, F... If all the fellas from the Columbus and other Ohio ABC chapters could step up and help out to make it a great Arnold, I'd be indebted...

Ask and you shall reveive. Haha seriously man, anything I can do just let me know. Im sure the others would be more than willing to help also.

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 3:38 pm
Ask and you shall reveive. Haha seriously man, anything I can do just let me know. Im sure the others would be more than willing to help also.

Which of the other OH chapters are close enough by and who are the ABC Coordinators? Let's have a little meetin' of the minds...

Fury317
10-07-09, 3:44 pm
Which of the other OH chapters are close enough by and who are the ABC Coordinators? Let's have a little meetin' of the minds...

We got Little Z in Miami Valley, and deanna in Ohio Valley/Yorkville. Those are probably the two closest. Im not sure how far from Columbus those are, but Id be willing to bet both Z and dee could help out with accomodations adn what not.

belladiabla13
12-28-09, 4:27 pm
We got Little Z in Miami Valley, and deanna in Ohio Valley/Yorkville. Those are probably the two closest. Im not sure how far from Columbus those are, but Id be willing to bet both Z and dee could help out with accomodations adn what not.

let me know if I can help. Im local and was a hotel manager for many years!!! can try to get people booked if they need assistance!

jayanticoli
01-05-10, 6:42 pm
i'm stayin at the sheraton columbus suites hotel..same place i stayed last year..its like 9 miles from the convention center but the rooms are pimp as hell with flat screens and shit haha booking now was at about 95.00 a night