PDA

View Full Version : The Theme for The '10 Cage is....

Pages : [1] 2

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 3:15 pm
The Cage should be ________________________________.

Ricky P
10-07-09, 3:23 pm
The Cage should be ________________________________.

Prison style, barbed wire all around - everyone in there be Corrections Officers holdin' shit down. I'm taking the NYC Corrections test so I guess that's where my mind set is at haha. Think it'd be pretty bad ass though.

Mr. Dead
10-07-09, 3:27 pm
Mad scientist's lab... Building the perfect Animal... Basic Horror type stuff... have T-Shits and hats with the Animal logo and words looking like dripping blood...

ProteinJunkie
10-07-09, 3:35 pm
Mob/mafia theme. Black and white (or white with black) jacket and collared shirts, top-hats, sunglasses, suspenders, cigars, etc.

Ricky P
10-07-09, 3:38 pm
Mad scientist's lab... Building the perfect Animal... Basic Horror type stuff... have T-Shits and hats with the Animal logo and words looking like dripping blood...

Haha, I like that. Lab coats and all that. Haha.

Beach91
10-07-09, 4:03 pm
Its up in the other cage thread, but i suggested and have seen others with a Sea of Red, reign in blood slayer style, and a new iconic for the new cuts is one idea, Big Ant also suggested an all Red cage and Ive seen others suggest a hell in the cell type theme, red would be good

or

Setup the Breach basement, do black n white ltd ed clothing , really pump the breach and let out what the campaign is all about

my 2 pennies, i love this stuff though so anytime i get an idea i will fire it in

naturalguy
10-07-09, 4:15 pm
I like the military theme, maybe some evolution of where The Compound was headed

InkdMuscle
10-07-09, 4:58 pm
Prison style, barbed wire all around - everyone in there be Corrections Officers holdin' shit down. I'm taking the NYC Corrections test so I guess that's where my mind set is at haha. Think it'd be pretty bad ass though.

I like the whole convict type thing like ricky is stating.

Little Z
10-07-09, 5:02 pm
I like the whole convict type thing like ricky is stating.

I bet you do! You just want handcuffed.. again hahah... I say Karaoke machine set up in the Cage..

I'm a former Corrections Officer.. I would be down to hold it down.. lol

Rage
10-07-09, 5:07 pm
I like Red and Black.

Mr. Dead
10-07-09, 5:08 pm

I like Red and Black.

Like this kind of red and black...??? *LOL*

JUGGERNAUT
10-07-09, 5:18 pm
It should look like a gritty basement "home gym" with miss-matched equipment from flea markets and such. It best not be pretty. Should have a "home" kitchen to hang out in and blend stuff in. Train with the PRO's full time with no contests. Educate not compete. You do have to throw in some strength event stuff though for some good fun. Could just be "a house" not a cage. Too many copy cats with our cage it's getting sad....

The military theme should be left to the Military.

machineman
10-07-09, 5:27 pm
It should look like a gritty basement "home gym" with miss-matched equipment from flea markets and such. It best not be pretty. Should have a "home" kitchen to hang out in and blend stuff in. Train with the PRO's full time with no contests. Educate not compete. You do have to throw in some strength event stuff though for some good fun. Could just be "a house" not a cage. Too many copy cats with our cage it's getting sad....

PANDA'S...everywhere!!! good idea Juggs....

Beach91
10-08-09, 9:30 am
Some ideas for ya

if you go with a sea of red, do promo 88 cans for everything - omega, cuts, test, like u did with the Sea of yellow

if u go with the military theme, green iconics, green cadet hats, sandbags, cannons, tanks, soo much u could do with the military, Use Freak's idea of having a Squat of for reps for charity, maybe have the charity donations go to the military.

instead of weights though, have the guys lift strongman stuff thats military themed, maybea dip station that you could put chains of bullets around your neck etc.

Juggernauts idea = Breach, old school weights, nothing matching, a dank dark basement gym like the Breach, so come out with more breach ads and push the Legacy stuff and kick the breach's campaign into swing

I am way too into this, i think i need more of a life
beach

Razor
10-09-09, 2:57 pm
I vote for Ricky's idea. That sounds sick as hell.

Hercules
10-09-09, 3:12 pm
How about an "Under Construction" theme? We're all currently under construction in some way and Animal products are some of the tools of the trade. Maybe some orange iconic shirts or black with orange logos. Just thinking...

C.Coronato
10-09-09, 3:18 pm

I like this. Old school house theme, retro kitchen. Now thats cool.

Ricky P
10-10-09, 11:09 am
Damn there are some pretty good ideas flowing already and this thread hasn't even heated up yet... I actually like that Under Construction idea too. The old school kitchen is pretty legit, leaky faucet and shit, cartons of eggs everywhere, used shaker cups, etc. Lots of good stuff here.

Muscleguy93
10-10-09, 4:05 pm

you cant get much more hardcore then the gritty basement gym...

Cstlfx
10-11-09, 12:47 am
Along the lines of Juggerbrah's idea (damn that just kills me, haha): Rusted Weights, Bars, Chains, bare light bulbs hanging, mismatched equipment, ripped and taped pads, chalk dust everywhere, and dirty. I think it'd go hand in hand with the Breach campaign and even tie in the older ads.

Special edition stuff could be faded T's, broken in caps, etc, etc

TigerAce01
10-11-09, 1:10 am
Along the lines of Juggerbrah's idea (damn that just kills me, haha): Rusted Weights, Bars, Chains, bare light bulbs hanging, mismatched equipment, ripped and taped pads, chalk dust everywhere, and dirty. I think it'd go hand in hand with the Breach campaign and even tie in the older ads.

Special edition stuff could be faded T's, broken in caps, etc, etc

^^This

I think it would go with the new campaign...walking down into the basement gym.

I was thinking of taking it one step further...why not recreate Wrath's apartment from the Journey? Have the cot in the bedroom, the stool and the mirror in the living room, and the ratty kitchen with the dinner table and a couple of chairs...each corner of the space can be the rooms he described in one of the entries...and the center can be the gym.

-Ace

GUNS
10-11-09, 2:20 am
Why not combine themes? Kind of funny, I am in the military, I am a consruction worker, and I workout in a ratty old tent with ratty ass equipment!

J-PILE
10-11-09, 2:44 am
^^This

I think it would go with the new campaign...walking down into the basement gym.

I was thinking of taking it one step further...why not recreate Wrath's apartment from the Journey? Have the cot in the bedroom, the stool and the mirror in the living room, and the ratty kitchen with the dinner table and a couple of chairs...each corner of the space can be the rooms he described in one of the entries...and the center can be the gym.

-Ace

I triple this motion....

Beach91
10-11-09, 10:26 am
I like the old school feel and think recreating the breach basement gym might be cool, in a bit of a different direction though, with Universal going old school in their new ads and promos, and with the promo on the forvm here of universal vs. animal, why not combine the two and include the breach promo basement and old school training setting along with what Universal is doing with their old school ads, maybe have a portion of the cage devoted to universal, maybe an old school lockerroom with old pics of zane, and being the arnold, tonnes of arnold and the old musclebeach era.

then you could have a pros vs. pros for charity having universal guys go against animal guys, get all us Joes involved, have ltd ed. gear for both universal and animal, have everyone put the gear on, get on sides and go to war in various liftoffs, basically making a huge event out of it!

Due the universal gear in white, the animal stuff in black, or universal yellow, animal red etc, two opposing colors for two little army's and have the joes vs joes and pros vs pros and pros vs joes just to mix everything up and get everyone goin

BubbyLight
10-12-09, 7:56 am
black and white animal shirt. camo pants/shorts

Kon_Rock
10-12-09, 4:14 pm
I like the military theme, maybe some evolution of where The Compound was headed

AGREE!

BigAnt
10-13-09, 9:02 pm
Juggs idea is very cool, but Animal is known for The Cage, but if they decide to do the "basement old school gym" idea, would it be hard to put up dirty/scratched up mirrors, a framed wall, have older mix matched equipment? Sounds like it could be done..and the kitchen will be a huge hit...kinda like the Animal ads from back in the day!

A cool new idea would be...if we have someone going into explanation of certain exercises...Examaple>+: Biceps, telling about different biceps exercises and have maybe Evan flexing showing the biceps short and long head...than out of nowhere with loud music in the background comes Big Al and House, and they go into a bicpe posedown with Evan, the crowd votes who is the best, than we pull 3-5 people from the crowd/Forum and they pose down for the bicpes, again, a vote for the winner, and the winner gets a Animal poster/bumper sticker/shirt (a prize pack) and their picture will be taken with the Pro biceps winner. How cool will this be? When The Cage of 2010 is over people go home and see their picture on the Forum winning the posedown stading/flexing with the Pro winner!

We can do this all weekend, different body parts for different days....

Also maybe some ready made to drink samples of Shock Therapy, Storm, Intra-Aid,
Ultra Iso Whey already to serve like in those boxed/chilled mixers vendors use....

Dingo
10-14-09, 1:45 am
The old school basement sounds great, but why change from what the company is known for. Who cares about the imitators? It's cliche but it's true, Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I also like this one from Ralph Waldo Emerson :
“There comes a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance, that imitation is suicide, that he must take himself for better, or for worse as his portion.”

Let the imitators kill themselves.

Not to knock the military, but going to far in a military/prison/mad scientist direction screams gimmick. It also seems to mock the true roots of what Universal and Animal are. I wont mention any names but a few ads in the mags scream gimmick even when i see pics from around The Arnold or The O, all the imitators come off as cheap gimmicks. Keep it blue collar and true to The Cage, at most maybe a garage or the basement theme. I know the company must adapt to get new customers but please avoid becoming another gimmick company..... please....

Hoomgar
10-14-09, 11:42 am
I gotta tell you, I like most of the suggestions in here a lot. If a poll were put up right now, I'd have a hard time voting. Gotta chew on a few of these for a bit.

One thing that does have to be considered is how well can it be done? What ever it is, Universal has to have time, money and man power to put it together in a relatively short amount of time.

Hg

Beach91
10-14-09, 12:14 pm
Time, money and manpower is right Hoomgar,

Why not run a promo for the week leading up to the cage, OPEN to Forvm members who will be in and able to help with the setup of the cage In Ohio. Those setting up would be able to shoot the shit with the Animal crew all day while setting up and train with em at night, maybe get some free gear, but as well tonnes of cool pics and memories, and the ability to say they helped set up the cage in 2010.

Hoomgar
10-14-09, 12:38 pm

Why not run a promo for the week leading up to the cage, OPEN to Forvm members who will be in and able to help with the setup of the cage In Ohio. Those setting up would be able to shoot the shit with the Animal crew all day while setting up and train with em at night, maybe get some free gear, but as well tonnes of cool pics and memories, and the ability to say they helped set up the cage in 2010.

Best post in the thread so far...

naturalguy
10-14-09, 12:47 pm

Setting up The Cage is a lot of work..................just sayin'

Mr. Dead
10-14-09, 12:48 pm

And, work is a good thing...

Hoomgar
10-14-09, 1:10 pm

Which calls for volunteers ;)

Little Z
10-14-09, 1:19 pm

Which calls for volunteers ;)

Three Musketeers?

or

Three Stooges?

Either or and you know im there helping lol

Mr. Dead
10-14-09, 1:25 pm
Three Musketeers?

or

Three Stooges?

All for one, and one for... Hey, Moe!!! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

Hoomgar
10-14-09, 1:26 pm
Three Musketeers?

or

Three Stooges?

You can be Curly, I call Shep... :)

Little Z
10-14-09, 1:53 pm
You can be Curly, I call Shep... :)

what are you tryin to say.. im big and bald?..

shit.. i am.. lol

Hoomgar
10-14-09, 2:09 pm
what are you tryin to say.. im big and bald?..

shit.. i am.. lol

hey I didn't say it you did ;)

LittleMan55
10-14-09, 4:21 pm

He's not lying fellas... I stayed late last year to help out with breaking down The Cage. It was a good time though and I was glad I could help out.

GJN5002
10-14-09, 4:46 pm

x2 Animal is all about harcore and old school, what better way to show it.?

BigAnt
10-15-09, 9:17 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TRUE!

weedlewott
10-30-09, 10:00 am

You can't leave that up to us. Just sayin. Ha. I like a reign of red or the red and black theme...

Fury317
10-30-09, 10:18 am
I really like Juggs idea, and it goes really well with the Breach campaign. But then again, Ant said- The Cage is tradition. Im kinda torn. Either way Ill be there, and loving every second of it.

Oh and if you need help with set up I guess I could do that too haha.

Mutant
11-19-09, 11:15 am
I think the best idea so far is the Breach campaign idea. Every year seems to have a theme with Animal and the Breach is it this year. Keep workin' it I say.

InkdMuscle
11-19-09, 11:18 am

a lot of work. sheeeesh. I put it tons of work in the trenches. I only know one type of work and thats HARD WORK!.

SHoot let me know ill catch the red eye wed night and be there thurs morn to help set up if needed.

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 11:19 am
a lot of work. sheeeesh. I put it tons of work in the trenches. I only know one type of work and thats HARD WORK!.

SHoot let me know ill catch the red eye wed night and be there thurs morn to help set up if needed.

x2!!!

InkdMuscle
11-19-09, 11:21 am
x2!!!

Yo Mr. D. you coming to ohio this year? it would be sick to train with ya.

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 11:23 am
Yo Mr. D. you coming to ohio this year? it would be sick to train with ya.

The wife said come hell or high water, I'll be there... Definitely would be awesome to train with you, as well!!!

InkdMuscle
11-19-09, 11:38 am
The wife said come hell or high water, I'll be there... Definitely would be awesome to train with you, as well!!!

heck yeah bro. its gonna be a smashing good time ol chap. =)

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 11:51 am
heck yeah bro. its gonna be a smashing good time ol chap. =)

Jolly good times... *LOL*

LayzieBone085
11-19-09, 9:10 pm
"Animal Warfare"

Thats the theme :)

Flash419
11-19-09, 9:29 pm

Sounds like a good use of some interns... Is this idea on again for this year?

Where do we sign up?

Big Al
11-19-09, 10:00 pm
Like BigAnth said ,The Cage is tradition. I liked his ideas....Juggs idea is cool too.
We should mix the two,the cage with oldschool equiptment and shit.
We should have on beaters and cargo shorts,Look like we are ready to go hit the gym.
We can do boots,black cargo shorts and white beaters or just tanks with ANIMAL on them.

naturalguy
11-20-09, 6:43 am
Sounds like a good use of some interns... Is this idea on again for this year?

Where do we sign up?

Yes we will have interns, keep an eye out for a thread in The Cage '09 section

machineman
11-20-09, 6:45 am
Yes we will have interns, keep an eye out for a thread in The Cage '09 section

sweet! morning NG......

naturalguy
11-20-09, 8:08 am
sweet! morning NG......

good morning.

The 2010 Cage will be bigger than last year and I think we will need more help

mritter3
11-20-09, 8:17 am
good morning.

every year i dont think the cage can possibly top the previous and evey year it does....cant wait for this year.

Kon_Rock
11-20-09, 9:05 am
good morning.

Sign me up NG, I'll help out in anyway I can. Looking out for that thread!

LittleMan55
11-20-09, 9:37 am
good morning.

You know I'm all over it! I will be in town from Thursday on.

Thunder Chicken
11-20-09, 2:21 pm
i like the one where the guy said use the mob thing. i think it would be cool if animal had the whole mob theme.

machineman
11-20-09, 3:24 pm
good morning.

and MORE SPACE!!!!! it was definitely tight in there last year.....any way to get more space?

InkdMuscle
11-20-09, 7:33 pm
good morning.

Lets go NG. im in for the help.

naturalguy
11-20-09, 7:48 pm
and MORE SPACE!!!!! it was definitely tight in there last year.....any way to get more space?

I am pretty sure we will have it this year

Big Al
11-20-09, 10:42 pm
NG,what did you think about my idea? Boots, cargo shorts and tanks or beaters.....like we're ready for the gym. Hard core real shit.

belladiabla13
11-21-09, 1:20 am
Like BigAnth said ,The Cage is tradition. I liked his ideas....Juggs idea is cool too.
We should mix the two,the cage with oldschool equiptment and shit.
We should have on beaters and cargo shorts,Look like we are ready to go hit the gym.
We can do boots,black cargo shorts and white beaters or just tanks with ANIMAL on them.

Love the old school idea, but I am retro gal..So maybe I am partial..

naturalguy
11-21-09, 7:53 am
NG,what did you think about my idea? Boots, cargo shorts and tanks or beaters.....like we're ready for the gym. Hard core real shit.

I don't want to wear a tank top standing next to you :(

Big Al
11-21-09, 9:44 am
Come on NG,I seen them guns. Shit You,G, Jdawg and TTL all got nice GUNS!!

LittleMan55
11-21-09, 10:23 am

Not many want to wear a tank and stand next to Big Al!

Big C
11-21-09, 10:31 am
Hell ya I like the way this guy thinks. I remember a couple years back I grabbed a white and black Animal beater sold at the Cage....we could have camo or dark green tanks with the black "A" logo on the back at the top.

LayzieBone085
11-21-09, 7:21 pm
good morning.

You got my phone #, I would be willing to give a hand anyway I can.

Big Al
11-22-09, 5:35 pm
Ya BIg C,we dont need no gimic. Just be us like every day in the gym. We are ANIMAL,we are Hardcore. Let everyone else try to make funny outfits,let us be proud of who we are!!!

belladiabla13
11-23-09, 11:07 am
Last year was my very 1st year at the Arnold. I know that is sad being that I live in C-bus..Anywho..What stood out for me about the cage was the real ass people in there doing the damned thang. No free samples, no gimmicks, no girls in bikinis..People lifting and inspiring others. It honestly changed my life. I could have spent hundreds of dollars at another booth and not gotten what I got for free with animalpak. The information you guys pass along is invaluable and I will be forever thankful. So, no matter what the theme..ANIMAL STANDS OUT ON ITS OWN!!!

InkdMuscle
11-23-09, 11:12 am

Come on NG,I seen them guns. Shit You,G, Jdawg and TTL all got nice GUNS!!

I think the dress code idea is awesome.

Dont worry NG everyone we saw them guns at the ABC in vegas. you cant keep them bazookas locked up for long. remember sleeves arent just part of a shirt they are holsters. =)

LittleMan55
11-23-09, 11:12 am
Why do we have to wait 14 more weeks... I'm ready for The CAGE now!

belladiabla13
11-23-09, 11:18 am
Yeah boys dont be haters..show your guns lol

InkdMuscle
11-23-09, 11:27 am
Yeah boys dont be haters..show your guns lol

if i get to help out in the cage you know i will fo sho. gotta show the inkd muscle. =)

belladiabla13
11-23-09, 6:34 pm
Why wait til the cage? Lets see em now!!

dannynb
11-24-09, 12:08 pm

I like it...Military theme, like New World Order style...Animal Regime...

dannynb
11-24-09, 12:09 pm

Nice...

Enforcer
11-30-09, 12:23 pm
Fuck I just cant wait for Columbus to come already...lol

LittleMan55
11-30-09, 2:06 pm

E, did you not pay attetion in History class? Columbus came in 1492, that's a long ass time ago. LOL

I know what you are getting at though, its going to be a long 13 weeks of waiting. I'm ready to go hog wild at The Gage!

LayzieBone085
11-30-09, 2:32 pm

You and me both brother. 13 more weeks!

Universal Rep
12-01-09, 12:19 pm
Have you fellas decided on a theme yet???

Mr. Dead
12-01-09, 12:31 pm
I'm ready to go hog wild at The Gage!

Sounds like either a NRA theme, or a hunting theme...

LittleMan55
12-01-09, 1:03 pm

here, that term is used interjectably to describe an ANIMAListic state of excitement. It parallels the military type theme of the compound thugh.

deanna7272
12-01-09, 1:18 pm
Ummmmm.....

93 days.... Just sayin'....

B Con
12-01-09, 1:19 pm

Maybe they will have ground venison available.

Mr. Dead
12-01-09, 1:21 pm

Sweet!!! Or even some Bambi steaks!!! Or venison summer sausage!!!

Firedrake
12-01-09, 2:16 pm
Sweet!!! Or even some Bambi steaks!!! Or venison summer sausage!!!

Okay, NOW this caught my eye! Then again, venison is one of my favorite meats.

I vote for the retro/basement gym/"Breach" theme, myself. The cooler things with the UltraIsoWhey, or Torrent, or Shock Therapy could be going on the counter in the "kitchen" section.

I'll also be coming in Thursday morning if more help is needed for setup, and I'm not leaving till Monday, so I can stick around Sunday night for teardown.

I'm gonna be at my peak weight before I start cutting, though, so I'm not so sure I want to be seen in a tank top! <grin>

InkdMuscle
12-01-09, 4:06 pm

I say the theme is "breach" basement theme. Cargo shorts, tanks, boots.

Anihilator09
12-01-09, 4:32 pm

Just to build off of this...mutants or freak fo nature!!

stolzenator
12-02-09, 12:44 am
i like the prison theme best so far.

Firefist
12-02-09, 1:12 am

i can arrange this....

Firedrake
12-02-09, 1:52 pm
i can arrange this....

Bambi-burgers! W00t!

LayzieBone085
12-02-09, 2:39 pm
Whos bringing the George Foreman in the cage to grill up some Top Sirlion?

Mr. Dead
12-02-09, 2:42 pm
i can arrange this....

Bambi-burgers! W00t!

*Drool...*

Firedrake
12-02-09, 2:42 pm

Are you kidding?!? We'd be mobbed by hordes of hungry bodybuilders! We couldn't BRING enough to feed the attacking mob. Besides which, the local health department might have something to say about it . . .

Hoomgar
12-02-09, 2:44 pm

You and me, we speak the same language homie. Thats what I'm talkin about right there!

stolzenator
12-02-09, 3:49 pm
people actually cook with george foremans? i thought those were just used to make leather.

LittleMan55
12-02-09, 3:59 pm
Larger Than Life!

Seems appropriate... Biggest booth, biggest people, moving big weight. Everything about it says large!

Firefist
12-02-09, 4:13 pm
*Drool...*

for real though...if someone can come up with a grill, im sure i can come up with a few deer steaks....black friday, i didnt go out for cloths or a new tv....i was in line at dicks for a mossberg 500 deer/field and combat persuader.....

can we make this happen?!?!?!

Firedrake
12-02-09, 4:28 pm
for real though...if someone can come up with a grill, im sure i can come up with a few deer steaks....black friday, i didnt go out for cloths or a new tv....i was in line at dicks for a mossberg 500 deer/field and combat persuader.....

Hmmm . . . maybe I can have one back in my room at the Crowne Plaza . . . AA, you and I are definitely on the same wavelength!

Oh, and: Maybe we do the "Journey" theme with the kitchen counter, with those coolers putting out Torrent, Intra-Aid, and IsoWhey, and someone behind the counter in a soda jerk's outfit.

LayzieBone085
12-02-09, 4:48 pm
You and me, we speak the same language homie. Thats what I'm talkin about right there!

Bring some Venison, Ill bring the Ground Beef/Top Sirlion and we will be cooking for everyone.

Lets make sure Vinny/Rage aint around or else we will be SOL when it comes to getting some for ourself!

Time to stock up our cans of Animal Pak with food as tupperware containers :)

InkdMuscle
12-02-09, 4:49 pm

Hmmm . . . maybe I can have one back in my room at the Crowne Plaza . . . AA, you and I are definitely on the same wavelength!

Oh, and: Maybe we do the "Journey" theme with the kitchen counter, with those coolers putting out Torrent, Intra-Aid, and IsoWhey, and someone behind the counter in a soda jerk's outfit.

Well ill be with gramps so make sure u bring enough steaks. LOL

Big Al
12-02-09, 9:44 pm
I say the theme is "breach" basement theme. Cargo shorts, tanks, boots.

This is the one I think fits best!!

B Con
12-03-09, 10:01 am
This is the one I think fits best!!

I agree.

Firedrake
12-03-09, 10:07 am
Bring some Venison, Ill bring the Ground Beef/Top Sirlion and we will be cooking for everyone.

Lets make sure Vinny/Rage aint around or else we will be SOL when it comes to getting some for ourself!

Rage will be in contest prep, so he can't have any! <grin>

InkdMuscle
12-03-09, 11:29 am

i plan on get'n one of those back pack coolers. that way i can keep my food on my back and not have to lug a cooler around.

LayzieBone085
12-03-09, 3:08 pm
The Theme for the Cage --- Lets pick on Mr. Dead 24/7 :)

naturalguy
12-03-09, 3:14 pm

I'm in for that

Mr. Dead
12-03-09, 4:29 pm

I'm in for that

Not a good idea... I'll be on my contest diet, and grumpy enough, watching everyone eat wonderful delicious food... *LOL*

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 4:31 pm
Not a good idea... I'll be on my contest diet, and grumpy enough, watching everyone eat wonderful delicious food... *LOL*

You left out drink never ending Real Gains, Torrent, EAA Nitro and Intra-Aid...

Sorry I had to.

Mr. Dead
12-03-09, 4:50 pm

Sorry I had to.

Stay away from dark alleys, in Columbus... *LOL* (J/K... maybe...)

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 5:16 pm
Stay away from dark alleys, in Columbus... *LOL* (J/K... maybe...)

There will be others there dieting. Which should make it easier, at least you can all be hungry together.

Big C
12-03-09, 5:25 pm
I'm too not concerned with what the theme will be...because I know they will do it right and do it big.

I'm more excited to hang with all my bros and sisters.......especially the ones I only get to see once a year!

Mr. Dead
12-03-09, 5:25 pm
I'm too not concerned with what the theme will be...because I know they will do it right and do it big.

I'm more excited to hang with all my bros and sisters.......especially the ones I only get to see once a year!

This...

Big C
12-03-09, 5:28 pm
This...

Or meet for the first time too...haha. Like you!

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 5:31 pm
Well put Big C. I'm ready to hang out and get energized for another year of weight trashing.

Big C
12-03-09, 5:35 pm
Well put Big C. I'm ready to hang out and get energized for another year of weight trashing.

Me too man. I'm so ready to be around like-minded people who speak the same language and train with the same intensity.....I've been around enough guppies and goons since the last Arnold (outside of the ABC's) and it's enough to drive me insane.

LayzieBone085
12-03-09, 5:38 pm

Get mad, Lets see you toss some weight around in the cage brother.

Sorry I had to.

BCAA Stack was damn good! Lemon Lime all day FTW

Absolutely. I cannot wait to see Broc again, Natural Guy (Eric), Meet up with rage, all the people on these forums who i have not met yet like Burt.. etc etc..

I am so excited.

InkdMuscle
12-03-09, 5:57 pm
was there gonna be a bros vs bros. or pros thing again. ???

Firefist
12-03-09, 6:53 pm
theres alot of crazy matchups id love to see, including Big C vs. House. like a fuckin old western gun fight!

naturalguy
12-03-09, 7:25 pm

Perfect, I'll buy you some Mongolian grill

was there gonna be a bros vs bros. or pros thing again. ???

Are you throwing down the gauntlet and challenging someone?

InkdMuscle
12-03-09, 7:28 pm
Perfect, I'll buy you some Mongolian grill

Are you throwing down the gauntlet and challenging someone?

actually ill call out shortstack. rep for rep on bench!!! his number are really close to mine. and he wants a big chest. so lets get at it.

B Con
12-03-09, 7:31 pm
Post Arnold eats here:
http://www.thethurmancafe.com/

stolzenator
12-03-09, 7:45 pm
Post Arnold eats here:

been there many times. would second this motion, except for the average wait on a NORMAL saturday night is at least an hour. the place only sits like 30 people total.

now if you wanted a partner to lead a small expedition...

Firedrake
12-03-09, 7:58 pm

Too true! I want more silly stories to tell about the trouble we got into!

I know I came out of this year's with a new passion for it!

Me too man. I'm so ready to be around like-minded people who speak the same language and train with the same intensity.....I've been around enough guppies and goons since the last Arnold (outside of the ABC's) and it's enough to drive me insane.

C? It's a short putt, not a drive . . . <grin>

I hear you, though, about the goofs, goons and mouth-breathers I run into at my "Fitness Center": curling (or even doing pushups in) the one squat rack, bitching at me when I interrupt their cell-phone conversation to actually USE the smith machine, and griping when my sweat drips on the benches or floor (I wipe, honest!).

Let me come to the midwest Mecca -- Metro Fitness, and the ABC full of like minded Animals . . .

LayzieBone085
12-03-09, 8:05 pm
Post Arnold eats here:

How big of burgers they talking? I can easily eat a 3lb burger, even at 155lbs I can EAT!

naturalguy
12-03-09, 8:25 pm
actually ill call out shortstack. rep for rep on bench!!! his number are really close to mine. and he wants a big chest. so lets get at it.

Stack you hearing this????

If it don't go down at The Cage we should definitely make it happen at the ABC

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 8:57 pm
Post Arnold eats here:

uh-huh... I eat a burger every Satruday! So, seeing as how the national ABC is on a Sat. and its burger day I'm all over that joint.

Big C
12-03-09, 9:02 pm
uh-huh... I eat a burger every Satruday! So, seeing as how the national ABC is on a Sat. and its burger day I'm all over that joint.

I eat a double or triple burger every Saturday as well from a great local joint. That place looks good never heard of it. Max N Ermas ain't bad but I'm all for variety!

scals
12-03-09, 9:07 pm
There will be others there dieting. Which should make it easier, at least you can all be hungry together.

Agreed. 8 weeks out.

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 9:07 pm
I eat a double or triple burger every Saturday as well from a great local joint. That place looks good never heard of it. Max N Ermas ain't bad but I'm all for variety!

Same here on the burgers only I have been making them at home, seeing as how Grund is at a serious lack of places to eat. I get everything I need and make up a bunch of homeade burgers and homeade fries.

Max & Erma's is the hang out spot for sure. I will see what I can do about getting my fiance to help us out so we can eat them during the day at The Cage.

Big C
12-03-09, 9:14 pm
Max N Ermas is definately post-workout tradition but it is hard to find good food around the Cage....that would be sweet Broc. The more food the merrier for me.

stolzenator
12-03-09, 9:21 pm
I hear you, though, about the goofs, goons and mouth-breathers I run into at my "Fitness Center": curling (or even doing pushups in) the one squat rack, bitching at me when I interrupt their cell-phone conversation to actually USE the smith machine, and griping when my sweat drips on the benches or floor (I wipe, honest!).

Let me come to the midwest Mecca -- Metro Fitness, and the ABC full of like minded Animals . . .

you wipe sweat on the gym floor?? screw that man its a freakin gym.

How big of burgers they talking? I can easily eat a 3lb burger, even at 155lbs I can EAT!

bout this big:
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk242/mattstolz11/?action=view&current=DSC00897.jpg

thats the regular, theres also the thurmanator which is twice as big.

sure, its big, but its def no challenge. i down that thing (with fries) after two (yes two) trips to coldstone, an entire box of girl scout cookies, and a whole family bag of reeses.

i'm tellin you guys though, the wait there is a pain in the @ss! last time i was there we arrived at 11pm and waited an hour and 15 for a table for three. lol

Big C
12-03-09, 9:45 pm

I'm sure he meant the machines or equipment, not the floor. I sure as hell wouldn't feel like bathing in someone else's sweat either - plus it's common courtesy.

LayzieBone085
12-03-09, 10:00 pm
Same here on the burgers only I have been making them at home, seeing as how Grund is at a serious lack of places to eat. I get everything I need and make up a bunch of homeade burgers and homeade fries.

Max & Erma's is the hang out spot for sure. I will see what I can do about getting my fiance to help us out so we can eat them during the day at The Cage.

I have not had a burger in a couple years (yes serious) I am really up to murder one.

bout this big:
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk242/mattstolz11/?action=view&current=DSC00897.jpg

thats the regular, theres also the thurmanator which is twice as big.

sure, its big, but its def no challenge. i down that thing (with fries) after two (yes two) trips to coldstone, an entire box of girl scout cookies, and a whole family bag of reeses.

i'm tellin you guys though, the wait there is a pain in the @ss! last time i was there we arrived at 11pm and waited an hour and 15 for a table for three. lol

Hahah Matt's picture, me and him are great friends. That burger does look like a warm-up, to bad I dont even know what a burger or fries taste like its been so long since I have had either.

shortstack
12-03-09, 10:25 pm

Stack you hearing this????

If it don't go down at The Cage we should definitely make it happen at the ABC

I hear him NG and he is on!!!! In the cage, at the gym, in the parking lot....wherever.

Nick, you going to pick a weight or supprise me when we get there? Either way I'm in brother.

Shortstack

Firedrake
12-03-09, 11:19 pm

I'm sure he meant the machines or equipment, not the floor. I sure as hell wouldn't feel like bathing in someone else's sweat either - plus it's common courtesy.

Actually, I -have- been asked to wipe up sweat off the floor by some of the "bunnies" -- I look at 'em kinda wild eyed, and they shut up. Especially when I was doing an hour's cardio wearing a sauna suit, they REALLY didn't know what to think about the amount of sweat I produced, and yes, it dripped on the treadmill, the stairmaster steps, and the floor.

Heck, I've been wiping off bars and machines just to avoid getting the various colds and flus going around . . .

Big C
12-03-09, 11:38 pm
I dunno...was just thinking of the bro vrs. joe events (which I hope they do again this year). I know Big Al was a monster on the high reps, but personally would like to see a rep for rep strength contest between someone like Big Al and maybe Big Wides from the bros side. Or is that similar to what Juggs and Wides did last year??, I wasn't sure b/c I missed this one on Sunday. And of course awaiting of the possible matchup of Enforcer vrs. the Freak in squats!

InkdMuscle
12-04-09, 11:59 am
I hear him NG and he is on!!!! In the cage, at the gym, in the parking lot....wherever.

Nick, you going to pick a weight or supprise me when we get there? Either way I'm in brother.

Shortstack

Game on.

Nah i figured we warmup bar/135. then just start adding weight. and rep'n it. IN the Cage, ABC, Hotel room. ITS ON BRO!!!

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 12:39 pm
I dunno...was just thinking of the bro vrs. joe events (which I hope they do again this year). I know Big Al was a monster on the high reps, but personally would like to see a rep for rep strength contest between someone like Big Al and maybe Big Wides from the bros side. Or is that similar to what Juggs and Wides did last year??, I wasn't sure b/c I missed this one on Sunday. And of course awaiting of the possible matchup of Enforcer vrs. the Freak in squats!

Don't forget Big C v. The House in curl half your body weight for reps. We have to determine the best curler on the FORVM.

Big Al
12-04-09, 5:55 pm
I think Big C won that title last year.

Big C
12-04-09, 8:19 pm
Yeah but so did House bro. He won the other curl contest on Saturday. I really hope to face him this year...but I know I will need 40+ this time.

I think Big C won that title last year.

Big Wides
12-06-09, 8:13 pm

those sound like good match ups there....I saw Al this weekend and he is looking extremely large

Mr. Dead
12-11-09, 1:14 pm
Anything goin' on in here...???

InkdMuscle
12-23-09, 2:29 pm
Does Corp have their minds set or leaning towards a certain theme yet.

mritter3
12-23-09, 2:33 pm
Does Corp have their minds set or leaning towards a certain theme yet.

either way no matter what it is, its gonna be awesome.

Mr. Dead
01-01-10, 4:18 pm
Definitely dyin' to know what the theme is going to be!!!

LayzieBone085
01-01-10, 4:36 pm
Definitely dyin' to know what the theme is going to be!!!

Dying to know that ^^^ and Project Z!

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 1:10 pm
Still dyin' to know...

dannynb
01-08-10, 1:35 pm
Still dyin' to know...

You weren't told yet??? We had a meeting about it.....oooohhh that's right, NG and U-Rep gave strict orders not to tell you.

slvrwolf1
01-08-10, 2:05 pm
I wanna know too.... Still dont know if I am gonna make it this year tho. Fingers crossed and everything but looking like it may not happen.

Beach91
01-08-10, 2:08 pm
How about a gravesight, tombstones, coffins etc, as the theme, Tie in Project Z as it gives you a dead-like or eternal sleep, and set the cage up like a mortuary or graveyard, this could all be in honor of Mr. Dead hittin up his first cage

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 4:23 pm
How about a gravesight, tombstones, coffins etc, as the theme, Tie in Project Z as it gives you a dead-like or eternal sleep, and set the cage up like a mortuary or graveyard, this could all be in honor of Mr. Dead hittin up his first cage

*LOL* I'd die a happy man...

Big Irish
01-10-10, 6:32 pm
Juggernaut hit the nail on the head with his suggestion. The old, dingy, almost dungeon like, basement theme would take the Breach icon to a whole new level.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 1:49 pm
Still dyin' to know what the theme will be...

LayzieBone085
01-14-10, 7:04 pm
Still dyin' to know what the theme will be...

Dude... Its how many ways we can pick on Mr. Dead.. Me and NG decided that a while ago

ya dig?

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 7:08 pm
Dude... Its how many ways we can pick on Mr. Dead.. Me and NG decided that a while ago

ya dig?

I can take it... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 12:26 pm
I heard that the theme has been chosen...

dannynb
01-19-10, 12:29 pm

.......and waiting.......

Kon_Rock
01-19-10, 12:30 pm
I can't believe it isn't on here yet...

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 12:30 pm
.......and waiting.......

I'll let NG let the cat out of the bag...

mritter3
01-19-10, 12:37 pm

does that mean you know what it is???

dannynb
01-19-10, 12:38 pm

Remind me to kick you in the shin really, really hard at the Cage...

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 12:50 pm
does that mean you know what it is???

Yes...

No...

mritter3
01-19-10, 1:29 pm

i will def. remind you of that....lol

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 1:38 pm
May I join-in to kick Mr. Dead in the shins too?

mritter3
01-19-10, 1:42 pm

def. i will be the reminder and you and dannynb can each kick a shin.....lol

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 1:48 pm
def. i will be the reminder and you and dannynb can each kick a shin.....lol

Brotherhood team work at it's best.

dannynb
01-19-10, 1:54 pm

Damn skippy.

mritter3
01-19-10, 1:55 pm

u got that right.

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 1:58 pm
*Note to self... Bring shin guards... Not that it will stop Juggs, when he kicks me...*

mritter3
01-19-10, 1:59 pm
*Note to self... Bring shin guards... Not that it will stop Juggs, when he kicks me...*

i was just gonna post that you should remember to bring shin guards...funny shit.

InkdMuscle
01-19-10, 2:42 pm

yes i heard and saw too. but as you said i dont want to step on NG's toes. so ill let him say it.

Firedrake
01-19-10, 2:51 pm

You better be ready for MY size 12s, too . . .

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 2:57 pm
This just in... The new and official ANIMAL Mr Dead beat down at the CAGE. (Almost sold out already)

Little Z
01-19-10, 2:58 pm
This just in... The new and official ANIMAL Mr Dead beat down at the CAGE. (Almost sold out already)

He's strung up like a pinata right? instead of candy is he filled with supps? lol

mritter3
01-19-10, 3:31 pm
He's strung up like a pinata right? instead of candy is he filled with supps? lol

sounds like a damn good time to me....lol...sorry deadman.

naturalguy
01-19-10, 3:32 pm
The theme is:

"Special Ops"

mritter3
01-19-10, 3:33 pm
The theme is:

"Special Ops"

very cool....down with that for sure...any new gear gonna be available before the arnold so we can represent animal style.

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 3:33 pm
The theme is:

"Special Ops"

Thank you... They were about to do bodily harm to my personage... (They probably still will...)

naturalguy
01-19-10, 3:35 pm
very cool....down with that for sure...any new gear gonna be available before the arnold so we can represent animal style.

yes there will be some very cool, limited edition gear related to this theme

Little Z
The theme is:

"Special Ops"

Solid.. gonna be a great time.. cant wait to see whats in store

Little Z
(They still will...)

There.. thats better..

naturalguy
01-19-10, 3:36 pm

This could potentially be a better them than Special Ops ^^^^^^

mritter3
01-19-10, 3:36 pm
Thank you... They were about to do bodily harm to my personage... (They probably still will...)

man naturalguy just saved your life deadman....lol

mritter3
01-19-10, 3:37 pm
This could potentially be a better them than Special Ops ^^^^^^

wow....could be a good time by all....man mr. dead your shins are gonna be in some pain after its all said and done...lol

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 3:47 pm
The theme is:

"Special Ops"

nice! Might even buy a new pair of DOC Martins for this!

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 3:49 pm

perfect

Beowulf
01-19-10, 3:57 pm
The theme is:

"Special Ops"

i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g

Wiki: "Special forces units are typically composed of relatively small groups of personnel operating under principles of self-sufficiency, stealth, speed, and close teamwork, Throughout the later half of the 20th century and into the 21st century, special forces have come to higher prominence, as governments have found objectives can sometimes be better achieved by a small team of anonymous specialists than a larger and more politically controversial conventional deployment."

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 3:57 pm
Definitely feelin' the love in here... *LOL*

Firedrake
01-19-10, 4:05 pm
Definitely feelin' the love in here... *LOL*

Hey, if we didn't love you, we wouldn't harass you.

Special Ops, huh -- something tells me we're going to be seeing more o.d. green.

ghost
01-19-10, 4:09 pm

Special Ops, huh -- something tells me we're going to be seeing more o.d. green.

i'm down with the OD Green....

charlievanriper

why he wont feel it lol

Mr. Dead

That's why I said I was feelin' the love... *LOL*

joe-yamma
The theme is:

"Special Ops"sounds very cool.
i have a feeling that i'll be purchasing a lot of limited edition gear this time.

Mr. Dead
The theme and gear would go great with my gym...

dannynb
01-19-10, 4:40 pm
This sounds kick-ass...and not just Dead's either. LOL

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 4:50 pm
*Note to self... Full body armor may be required...*

mritter3
01-19-10, 4:59 pm
*Note to self... Full body armor may be required...*

naw...wont need that dead...just messing with ya man...besides just shin armor would be sufficient enough..lol

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 5:00 pm
naw...wont need that dead...just messing with ya man...besides just shin armor would be sufficient enough..lol

I need it for the Mr. Dead pinata...

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:01 pm
I need it for the Mr. Dead pinata...

Im bringing my Louisville Slugger..

mritter3
01-19-10, 5:02 pm
Im bringing my Louisville Slugger..

dayum....we went from kicking ya deadman...to beating you with baseball bats...uh oh.

scals
01-19-10, 5:02 pm
Special Ops. I'm excited.

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:04 pm
Special Ops. I'm excited.

who let this cat in here.. hahaha

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:05 pm
dayum....we went from kicking ya deadman...to beating you with baseball bats...uh oh.

apparently you missed the whole Mr Dead Pinata convo JUGGS and I had.. lol

instead of candy.. he's filled with Supps..

scals
01-19-10, 5:05 pm
who let this cat in here.. hahaha

Intern Scals, Special Ops, to you :)

mritter3
01-19-10, 5:06 pm

oh shit....well that makes me intern mritter3, special ops....although mine doesnt have that nice of a ring as yours does....lol

scals
01-19-10, 5:07 pm
oh shit....well that makes me intern mritter3, special ops....although mine doesnt have that nice of a ring as yours does....lol

Haha. It's all good brother. Looking forward to the gear.

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:08 pm

How about..

Intern Z, SpecOps.. has a nice ring to it.. lol

mritter3
01-19-10, 5:09 pm

you and me both man...gonna be sweet.

Little Z

the gear associated with this theme is gonna be sick.. i cant wait to see what they have in store for us all.. lol

scals
How about..

Intern Z, SpecOps.. has a nice ring to it.. lol

Sounds good too. But after I kick Aggressions ass, you can add deadlift champ to mine!

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:10 pm
Sounds good too. But after I kick Aggressions ass, you can add deadlift champ to mine!

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!! hahahahhaha

that happening at Metro or has it been decided yet

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 5:11 pm

I'm thinkin' it should go down in the Cage... But... That's just me...

scals
01-19-10, 5:12 pm

No word. Don't matter the venue. Results will be the same. I hope the Cage though.

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:12 pm

you know.. i was thinking that would be an awesome performance for all the fans and supporters of Animal to witness, incase some of them
wont be around for the ABC..

plus more cameras = more witnesses lol

LayzieBone085
01-19-10, 7:49 pm
You better get a bullet proof vest and some earplugs, its gonna be a long 3 days for you Mr. Dead :)

naturalguy
01-19-10, 9:53 pm

Wow, you hear that Aggression?????

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 10:23 pm
You better get a bullet proof vest and some earplugs, its gonna be a long 3 days for you Mr. Dead :)

Meh... Nobody will even notice I'm there... *LOL*

Little Z
01-19-10, 10:48 pm
Meh... Nobody will even notice I'm there... *LOL*

bull..

thats all im gonna say Deadman.. HAHAHH

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 10:49 pm
bull..

thats all im gonna say Deadman.. HAHAHH

Well... The theme is "Spec Ops"... With the thought of being a pinata in my head... Maybe cover and concealment may be my best chance... *LOL*

Little Z
01-19-10, 10:54 pm
Well... The theme is "Spec Ops"... With the thought of being a pinata in my head... Maybe cover and concealment may be my best chance... *LOL*

paint yourself to look like a fence LMAO!!!!!! hahahaha

had to edit original post.. i accidently posted fench first.. which would've worked as well.. and might be even funnier.. lol

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 10:54 pm
paint yourself to look like a fence LMAO!!!!!! hahahaha

I was thinking bars... *LOL*

Little Z
01-19-10, 11:01 pm
I was thinking bars... *LOL*

Have Rage drop your carbs and you can fit and hide in one of the Lockers.. lol

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 11:13 pm
Have Rage drop your carbs and you can fit and hide in one of the Lockers.. lol

That will happen soon enough, on it's own... *LOL* Besides... Juggs will probably toss me in a locker, anyhow...

Little Z
01-19-10, 11:17 pm
That will happen soon enough, on it's own... *LOL* Besides... Juggs will probably toss me in a locker, anyhow...

There are usually restrooms nearby.. so im thinking swirly before they flood like normal..

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 11:30 pm
There are usually restrooms nearby.. so im thinking swirly before they flood like normal..

Good thing I keep my hair short..

stolzenator
01-20-10, 7:27 am
this is gunna be an awesome theme. im really hopin i can get my hands on some dogtags, cuz i hear i missed them by not bein at olympia this year!

mritter3
01-20-10, 7:54 am

man...those bathrooms are so fucking disgusting....i just threw up thinking about them...lol

stolzenator
01-20-10, 9:59 am
man...those bathrooms are so fucking disgusting....i just threw up thinking about them...lol

Great, now I threw up thinking about you throwing up.

Razor
01-20-10, 10:05 am
nice! Might even buy a new pair of DOC Martins for this!

Already purchased. lol

ghost
01-20-10, 10:08 am
hmm... i already have Black Combat boots, Tan combat boots,....OD Green Military issue pants... my Ranger shirt...my Sniper shirt.... my WW2 Ranger shirt.........my Army shirt.......... my military id tags,.. shit what else do i need to bring?

mritter3
01-20-10, 10:38 am
hmm... i already have Black Combat boots, Tan combat boots,....OD Green Military issue pants... my Ranger shirt...my Sniper shirt.... my WW2 Ranger shirt.........my Army shirt.......... my military id tags,.. shit what else do i need to bring?

damn...sounds like your covered rob...lol

Razor
01-20-10, 10:40 am
damn...sounds like your covered rob...lol

Its because of all those hours in Call of Duty mritter. Don't be fooled by his knowledge. :P

ghost
01-20-10, 10:42 am
Its because of all those hours in Call of Duty mritter. Don't be fooled by his knowledge. :P

haha. yes, that's it.

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 10:53 am

Beret... Sadly, black is no longer our color... Everybody gets to wear the color that once made us stand out... Now it's that crappy tan...

ghost
01-20-10, 10:56 am
Beret... Sadly, black is no longer our color... Everybody gets to wear the color that once made us stand out... Now it's that crappy tan...

tan is easier to hide in the woods with. hahaha. ill take my ghillie suit anyday.

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 11:05 am
tan is easier to hide in the woods with. hahaha. ill take my ghillie suit anyday.

*LOL* True...

mritter3
01-20-10, 11:10 am
You think they will have any special ops animal gear before the arnold?

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 11:12 am

It would be nice to arrive properly attired...

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-10, 11:14 am

The MR. DEAD edition body bag I heard...

mritter3
01-20-10, 11:15 am
It would be nice to arrive properly attired...

you and me both man.

now i would buy that in a heartbeat....lol

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 11:17 am

Sweet!!! But... What about the LE Mr. Dead coffin...??? Jet black, with the Animal Logo emblazoned across it, and the logo embroidered on the lining... (Not sold in stores, accessories sold separately...)

mritter3
01-20-10, 11:20 am
Sweet!!! But... What about the LE Mr. Dead coffin...??? Jet black, with the Animal Logo emblazoned across it, and the logo embroidered on the lining... (Not sold in stores, accessories sold separately...)

now that would be one badass promo.....where do we sign up for that.

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 11:23 am
now that would be one badass promo.....where do we sign up for that.

I think Juggernaut may have to answer that one... But, I will say, that the Platinum addition will also be infused with the scent of Pak...

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-10, 11:28 am

This might not be needed if they can't find all the pieces.

puremx242
01-20-10, 11:29 am
Bro love the correctional officer thing.. i am one here in illinois..