PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: You Got An Animal Gym?

Universal Rep
10-08-09, 10:14 am
You train at an Animal-friendly gym? Maybe some of the members train in Iconic Ts. Maybe the gym owner has posters of Animal ads hangin' on the walls. Maybe they sell Animal behind the counter or give out Journey Books. Whatever. Post up pics of your gym showing the Animal love and for the best ones, we'll send that gym (and you) a free Animal Banner or some free Animal posters.

If you're gym ain't Animal-friendly, get 'em to be. Who's in?

Looking forward to seeing some Animal gym pics...

charlievanriper
10-08-09, 10:19 am
My pic's will be up today!
and I am ordering 2 new posters also today, My Gym is not only Animal Friendly:
IT IS ANIMAL HARDCORE!

What I need is some autographed Pic's of my Icons the Animal Pro's baby.

YA BABY YA!

Aggression
10-08-09, 10:38 am
Here's 2 pictures from one of the gyms I go to. I've gone there about 10x since I've been dieting. Once my show is over, I'll be calling this place home. Also, an ABC is in the works for this place ..

Jersey Shore Fitness
Bradley Beach, NJ
Open 24/7, 365 days/year

http://www.jerseyshorefit.com/images/gallery/15.jpg
http://www.jerseyshorefit.com/images/gallery/14.jpg

ghost
10-08-09, 10:40 am
i will have to take pix of my basement... the most Animal Friendly gym you could have....

Universal Rep
10-08-09, 10:41 am
Here's 2 pictures from one of the gyms I go to. I've gone there about 10x since I've been dieting. Once my show is over, I'll be calling this place home. Also, an ABC is in the works for this place ..

Jersey Shore Fitness
Bradley Beach, NJ
Open 24/7, 365 days/year

Yo A, solid lookin' gym right there. But... Where's the Animal love?

Aggression
10-08-09, 10:46 am
But... Where's the Animal love?

Workin' on it buddy ...

Universal Rep
10-08-09, 10:49 am
Workin' on it buddy ...

Post up some sweet pics, A...

C.Coronato
10-08-09, 10:52 am
BOOOM -- There it is. Aggression and I spoke to a kid when we were there over the weekend about an ABC, Aggression followed up yesterday.

Looks like a new spot to hang out hat in.

gramenz
10-08-09, 11:08 am
Only Gym we have in town in a pretty old school YMCA. Great group of guys lift there with me. Being fairly new to the Animal scene (<2 yrs) I started as the only one sportin' any Animal gear and supps, but over a short period of time have greatly motivated others to adopt the Animal, "Go hard, or go home." philosophy. It feels fucking good. Everyone is looking at my Journey book daily, and many have ordered their own with the addition to a shit ton of other animal products and gear. We just built a new indoor pool, which I could care less about, but in doing so, the weights got moved to a bigger, newer room. Currently, we have voting going on as to which Animal phrase will be tattoo'd big and bold on the naked main wall. I'm doing the best I can to promote and push Animal, and you would be suprised how infectious hardcore intensity is. I will be throwing up Animal posters on the walls as my token of dedication whether I have to buy them or not. Sorry for the novel, just wanted to share.

If the bar ain't bendin', your just pretendin',

-E-

charlievanriper
10-08-09, 11:08 am
Ya Baby, I just ordered 4 smoking Animal Posters to frame and hang on my wall, and Now I am going to Have one of those hot yellow Animal Iconic T's, so look out brothers I am going to be repping total Animal and Universal.

Bad To The Bone!
got an email from an online friend back east he called me "THE BADDEST 51 YEAR OLD HE KNOWS" had to post that, hell I still cant stop smilling.

Universal Rep
10-08-09, 11:09 am
I will be throwing up Animal posters on the walls as my token of dedication whether I have to buy them or not.

Post up the pics, G...

charlievanriper
10-08-09, 11:10 am
Only Gym we have in town in a pretty old school YMCA. Great group of guys lift there with me. Being fairly new to the Animal scene (<2 yrs) I started as the only one sportin' any Animal gear and supps, but over a short period of time have greatly motivated others to adopt the Animal, "Go hard, or go home." philosophy. It feels fucking good. Everyone is looking at my Journey book daily, and many have ordered their own with the addition to a shit ton of other animal products and gear. We just built a new indoor pool, which I could care less about, but in doing so, the weights got moved to a bigger, newer room. Currently, we have voting going on as to which Animal phrase will be tattoo'd big and bold on the naked main wall. I'm doing the best I can to promote and push Animal, and you would be suprised how infectious hardcore intensity is. I will be throwing up Animal posters on the walls as my token of dedication whether I have to buy them or not. Sorry for the novel, just wanted to share.

If the bar ain't bendin', your just pretendin',

-E-

"Brother your the Man"

Mr. Aestheticz
10-08-09, 11:24 am
Solid Promo!

I Don't Think My Gym Is With With A Name Like Lifestyle Family Fitness Center!

:)

E-Train
10-08-09, 12:23 pm
damn uni rep comes through.....all the time.

I wish I had owned a gym the only gym i go to is my garage.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
10-08-09, 12:37 pm
You train at an Animal-friendly gym? Maybe some of the members train in Iconic Ts. Maybe the gym owner has posters of Animal ads hangin' on the walls. Maybe they sell Animal behind the counter or give out Journey Books. Whatever. Post up pics of your gym showing the Animal love and for the best ones, we'll send that gym (and you) a free Animal Banner or some free Animal posters.

Post is no good without pictures... Just sayin' haha

Elite
10-08-09, 1:02 pm
International friendly promo???
My gym is as proper iron mecca, full of signed posters and contest pics from athletes worldwide. Ronnie held a seminar there 2yrs ago, was voted bb.com gym of the month sep'08 and sells Pak/M-Stak/Nitro behind the counter. Its just missing some Animal banners/posters, seriously.

Universal Rep
10-08-09, 1:19 pm
damn uni rep comes through.....all the time.

I wish I had owned a gym the only gym i go to is my garage.

International friendly promo???
My gym is as proper iron mecca, full of signed posters and contest pics from athletes worldwide. Ronnie held a seminar there 2yrs ago, was voted bb.com gym of the month sep'08 and sells Pak/M-Stak/Nitro behind the counter. Its just missing some Animal banners/posters, seriously.

Post pics of ur garage gym with some Animal love and maybe some posters will come your way....

Yup, international friendly. But as a warning... If you win and Corporate ships a banner, you may have to pay hefty duties/taxes/customs....

ghost
10-08-09, 1:19 pm
Post pics of ur garage gym with some Animal love and maybe some posters will come your way....

Yup, international friendly. But as a warning... If you win and Corporate ships a banner, you may have to pay hefty duties/taxes/customs....

can i post pix of the basement up?

Hoomgar
10-08-09, 1:30 pm
This may even help me get an ABC off the ground up in here.

charlievanriper
10-08-09, 2:28 pm
My pic's will be up today!
and I am ordering 2 new posters also today, My Gym is not only Animal Friendly:
IT IS ANIMAL HARDCORE!

What I need is some autographed Pic's of my Icons the Animal Pro's baby.

YA BABY YA!

This is my Gym with My Icon watching over me!

http://tinypic.com/4dujj0xh
Now that I got that pic up. I am uploading a bunch of Videos showing todays workout and all the PR's I got getting excited to workout under That Animal Banner!

Diesel Rocket
10-08-09, 5:43 pm
I KNOW ITS SMALL BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED I DO WORK WHEN I WALK IN THERE. IVE BEEN DOWN WITH ANIMAL FOR AWHILE NOW AND WAS OVER THE FITNESS CENTER DRAMA SO I STARTED LIFTING AT HOME IN MY BASEMENT. WHENEVER I GOT A FEW BUCKS TOGETHER I BOUGHT MORE WEIGHT OR A MACHINE. CHECK OUT THE PICS. THERE SOME PICS FROM WHEN I VISITED YORK BARBELL THROWN IN THERE TOO.

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/cavillac95_photos/THE%20GYM/

charlievanriper
10-08-09, 6:03 pm
This is my Gym with My Icon watching over me!

http://tinypic.com/4dujj0xh
Now that I got that pic up. I am uploading a bunch of Videos showing todays workout and all the PR's I got getting excited to workout under That Animal Banner!

Okay 6 new Videos are up showcasing my little Gym, with The Ruling ICON the Big A up On the Wall I set a ton of Personal Record lifts today and if you want you can view them on film right here!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=820519#post820519

Enforcer
10-08-09, 7:22 pm

Love this promo. My home gym is def an Animal Gym. We had an ABC there and it was a blast, cant wait for the next one. Spread the word fellas and put your gym on the map.

Khaos
10-08-09, 8:07 pm
I am so in on that i will talk to the people at my gym here it would be the first in wyoming that is for sure
I will keep you guys up dated

charlievanriper
10-08-09, 8:50 pm
Come on brothers show some love over here!

Put up some good vids, do you you think this is Animal enough. >:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ejuBduWER8

145lb Skull Crushers under the watchful presence of The Icon itself.

charlievanriper
10-09-09, 7:22 pm
Repping Animal Nation only the best way! setting Personanal Records under the watchful Animal Banner.

Rack Pulls got a PR at 390
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOCxTcjWseE
Started with 225x1, 295x1, 325x1 1 attempt at 415 ( did not get full lockout, then this lift and then finished with 3 reps at 375

Greek Elite
10-09-09, 11:32 pm
i know i dont have pics but had to share this story... went to the gym (LA Fitness so not even very hardcore friendly) the other day wearing my yellow animal t, in my lift session i saw 3 other guys wearin animal t's..... ALL YELLOW lol

charlievanriper
10-10-09, 3:18 pm
Just got back from the paint store, picked up some Yellow and Black paint. Gonna do some painting in my Gym later!

The Beautiful Yellow and Black!

charlievanriper
10-10-09, 11:15 pm
I started the west wall to see how it will look, Dam these colors are gonna be awesome!

J-PILE
10-11-09, 3:01 am
My gym is called URBAN ACTIVE. It has a spinning-movie theater room, a sauna, a lap pool, and zero Animal gear. Very wimpy the majority of gyms today...

charlievanriper
10-11-09, 10:16 am
My gym is called URBAN ACTIVE. It has a spinning-movie theater room, a sauna, a lap pool, and zero Animal gear. Very wimpy the majority of gyms today...

Then get them to put some stuff on the walls, your the customer and you pay the bills so stand up and be counted or find another gym.

triplewkurupt
10-11-09, 6:17 pm

Jersey Shore Fitness
Bradley Beach, NJ
Open 24/7, 365 days/year

This is the gym that I go to as well... Great setup and very hardcore! They have some ANIMAL love and sell pak behind the counter.

Please keep me updated on the NJ ABC at Jersey Fitness Shop!

Thanks!

charlievanriper
10-12-09, 8:15 pm
I started the west wall to see how it will look, Dam these colors are gonna be awesome!

East Wall is done in Yellow, now to do the trim in Black.
My Yellow Iconic T is in, Posters came in today OOyaa just a another week to get the gym back together and Bam you'll see the best place ever to train like an Animal!

B Con
10-13-09, 10:54 am
Let's see those Animal gyms...

Aggression
10-13-09, 10:56 am
This is the gym that I go to as well... Great setup and very hardcore! They have some ANIMAL love and sell pak behind the counter.

Please keep me updated on the NJ ABC at Jersey Fitness Shop!

Thanks!

No doubt man. I was there last Wednesday training hamstrings and shoulders. I'll probably hit it up again either Thursday or Friday ...

charlievanriper
10-13-09, 10:57 am

If you ask that obviously you have not looked thier are many pic's here.

Aggression
10-13-09, 11:01 am
i know i dont have pics but had to share this story... went to the gym (LA Fitness so not even very hardcore friendly) the other day wearing my yellow animal t, in my lift session i saw 3 other guys wearin animal t's..... ALL YELLOW lol

One of the few times I went to LA Fitness in TR, I saw some dude rockin' the old school black 'Animal' T. He didn't seem to be deserving enough to wear it though, as all he did was walk around and talk to some chick. niCe to see some real dudes rocking the A.

2 pages deep and only 2 gyms have been posted, VanRip (mine and yours).

Let's get this thread bumpin. Do I have to take my camera on a road trip up the Jersey Coast to Apollon and Strong and Shapely? I'll do it ....

Diesel Rocket
10-13-09, 11:38 am
One of the few times I went to LA Fitness in TR, I saw some dude rockin' the old school black 'Animal' T. He didn't seem to be deserving enough to wear it though, as all he did was walk around and talk to some chick. niCe to see some real dudes rocking the A.

2 pages deep and only 2 gyms have been posted, VanRip (mine and yours).

Let's get this thread bumpin. Do I have to take my camera on a road trip up the Jersey Coast to Apollon and Strong and Shapely? I'll do it ....

DID EVERYONE MISS MY GYM OR WHAT? LOL
I POSTED MY PICS DAYS AGO AND GOT NO LOVE

Aggression
10-13-09, 11:40 am

Damn, my fault bro. I totally missed your post! Ok Ok, so 3 gyms thus far. Still, not enough!! haha.

Cavillac - niCe collection of Animal gear bro. How much does that big ass dumbbell weigh? haha

B Con
10-13-09, 11:45 am

I've seen the pics here and think there needs to be more love for the Animal gyms out there. I know there are more than just the few that have been mentioned.

And yes, I've seen yours. Great stuff.

ghost
10-13-09, 11:46 am
Damn, my fault bro. I totally missed your post! Ok Ok, so 3 gyms thus far. Still, not enough!! haha.

Cavillac - niCe collection of Animal gear bro. How much does that big ass dumbbell weigh? haha
ill have my pics up soon brother.

charlievanriper
10-13-09, 12:27 pm

Dont feel bad cav, I was the first to post and nobody, but UR has cared to look, I loved the big ass DB in that commercial gym lol.

mcbeast
10-13-09, 12:34 pm
Love this promo. My home gym is def an Animal Gym. We had an ABC there and it was a blast, cant wait for the next one. Spread the word fellas and put your gym on the map.

Worlds in Dunellen? I like it.. If thats the one your talking about.

Diesel Rocket
10-13-09, 2:42 pm

The centerpiece of the central, skylighted gallery of the Hall of Fame is the 7-foot Travis dumbbell weighing more than 1600 pounds, named for the man who made it famous, Warren Lincoln Travis. Travis weighed only 180 pounds at his zenith between 1906-1909, but his strongman exploits included lifting various weights up to more than 3,000 pounds in the harness, and back lifts of people and objects. The National Police Gazette recognized Travis in 1907 as the "strongest man in the world", and his elaborate metal belt proclaiming this pronouncement is displayed in the museum.

I WAS OUT IN YORK FOR A CAR SHOW AND DROVE RIGHT BY THE HALL OF FAME IT WAS FANTASTIC I WAS IN MY GLORY I HAD TO STOP

Aggression
10-13-09, 2:54 pm
Dont feel bad cav, I was the first to post and nobody, but UR has cared to look, I loved the big ass DB in that commercial gym lol.

Not true bud. I saw your gym. I also checked out some of your videos in your one thread. Keep pushing brother. Your videos can definitely motivate people to get up and start lifting, no matter what age.

B Con
10-13-09, 2:58 pm
Not true bud. I saw your gym. I also checked out some of your videos in your one thread. Keep pushing brother. Your videos can definitely motivate people to get up and start lifting, no matter what age.

^^^THIS^^^

I also checked 'em all out. Nice PRs...

charlievanriper
10-13-09, 11:42 pm
Here's a link to a picture album with my newest Animal Gym progress pic's. The Gym is almost done, Posters on the wall, Yellow just stands out, I ran out of paint and need to wait till next week for more. Essentially I need to paint 2 more walls Yellow I think and then do all the Trim in Black ( Including window frames) then I want to put in a shelf to hold an asst'd collection of Animal supplement Cans, and eventually get frames for those super cool Posters on my walls. I need to rehang my dry erase board ( for scheduling ) but I cant do that till the walls are finally done.

My Animal Gym Progress album.
http://tinypic.com/a/1d7pu/4

lol I should have done this from the beginning!

B Con
10-14-09, 10:12 am
Here's a link to a picture album with my newest Animal Gym progress pic's. The Gym is almost done, Posters on the wall, Yellow just stands out, I ran out of paint and need to wait till next week for more. Essentially I need to paint 2 more walls Yellow I think and then do all the Trim in Black ( Including window frames) then I want to put in a shelf to hold an asst'd collection of Animal supplement Cans, and eventually get frames for those super cool Posters on my walls. I need to rehang my dry erase board ( for scheduling ) but I cant do that till the walls are finally done.

My Animal Gym Progress album.
http://tinypic.com/a/1d7pu/4

lol I should have done this from the beginning!

She part of the gym?
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=dSQmRIlC78snJqLVnvBkoIh4l5k2TGxc

Giggity.

charlievanriper
10-14-09, 10:47 am
She part of the gym?
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=dSQmRIlC78snJqLVnvBkoIh4l5k2TGxc

Giggity.

Ya my beautiful Nubian Amazonian Queen in sweats lol.

Diesel Rocket
10-16-09, 9:14 am
Charlie Looks Like Me And You Win This Promo
Bring On The Prizes Brothers?

charlievanriper
10-16-09, 12:34 pm
Thx for looking Cav, but I'm not really posting to win, and thiers others that are commercial ( not sure if the idea of this promo was for home gyms or not) I just wanted you guys to see my motivation and my "Man Cave"
THE WARRIORS DEN

Diesel Rocket
10-17-09, 11:14 am
Thx for looking Cav, but I'm not really posting to win, and thiers others that are commercial ( not sure if the idea of this promo was for home gyms or not) I just wanted you guys to see my motivation and my "Man Cave"
THE WARRIORS DEN

IVE JUST BEEN TRYING TO GET ONE OF THOSE ANIMAL BANNERS FOREVER NOW. WHERED YOU GET YOURS?

Diesel Rocket
10-23-09, 5:12 pm
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/cavillac95_photos/THE%20GYM/?action=view&current=Picture-1.jpg

charlievanriper
10-23-09, 6:09 pm
Ha Ha a couple I dont have yet lol, Hey bro Love the plate loaded Pulldown machine ( is that what it is)

Diesel Rocket
10-26-09, 8:49 am
Ha Ha a couple I dont have yet lol, Hey bro Love the plate loaded Pulldown machine ( is that what it is)

YA I FOUND A DUDE ON CRAIGSLIST SELLING ALL HIS POWERTEC EQUIPMENT SO I SCRAPED UP SOME CASH AND BOUGHT THAT AND A TBAR ROW MACHINE

I NEED SOME BIG BOY DUMBBELLS NEXT

Diesel Rocket
11-07-09, 6:40 pm
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/cavillac95_photos/THE%20GYM/?action=view&current=Picture010.jpg

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/cavillac95_photos/THE%20GYM/?action=view&current=Picture011.jpg

mritter3
11-11-09, 9:57 am
this thing dead or what...since no one is posting im just gonna tell you about my gym. I hate everything about it, except its proximity to me. Its one of those gyms where half the fucking city goes to. Unless you go at 5 am, forget about getting in and getting out, you got wait for every machine, every weight, every piece of equipment. And everyone who works out there is having their social hour, fuck that!, do work and go home. Everytime i walk in there I have to laugh to myself, I hear britney spears or myle fucking cyrus blaring from the loud speakers....thank god for a fucking ipod. There is this old gym that closed down about 3 months ago, that is still for sale, I am considering buying it and starting my own gym, where they dont play britney or myle, and dont have the fancy space age machines that no one knows how to use, give me a place where people come in to better themselves, push themselves to the limit, and are not afraid to sceam bloody murder during a heavy set of squats or deads. Give me a gym that has the bodybuilding greats on the wall and not some douchebag models....to get on my wall, you gots to earn it. So no i dont have an Animal gym, but i wish i did, and soon I just might.

Aggression
11-11-09, 11:53 am
Sounds like a good idea, ritter. The 'fitness center' I go to isn't that bad. Its pretty much everything you described during the day. But at night, after 6pm, it gets a little more edgier, with better music selection and a better crowd. I guess you can say 'the freaks come out at night', and they respect that, which is awesome.

mritter3
11-11-09, 12:12 pm
Sounds like a good idea, ritter. The 'fitness center' I go to isn't that bad. Its pretty much everything you described during the day. But at night, after 6pm, it gets a little more edgier, with better music selection and a better crowd. I guess you can say 'the freaks come out at night', and they respect that, which is awesome.

that would be great if my gym would play different stuff for when the people who want nothing more than to do work and take it to the extreme, but its always the same pop shit.

atcontroller
11-22-09, 7:25 pm
My home gym is pretty ok. It was built/started in the early 80's so it's sort of a mix from that time and then some updating. Some pretty cool people work out there. MMA heavyweight Shane Carwin from time to time and lesser known Ron Waterman is a regular. The gym that the Colorado ABC meets at however, is sweet! Home gym to numerous professional bodybuilders including Phil Heath and the Ms. Olympia 2009 runner up Heather Armbrust. The owner, Dylan, was walking around in a red Animal iconic that we got for him one day. We'll have to have them put up some Animal posters and get some pics next month. www.armbrustprogym.com

ghost
11-29-09, 4:59 pm
here is my gym...

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/animal%20gym/

Alk
11-30-09, 2:28 am
here is my gym...

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/animal%20gym/

Nice man! I'm lovin the gigantic speakers next to your bench and squat rack, that'd be a pretty sweet setup with your favorite music blasting.

Universal Rep
12-01-09, 11:06 am
Some sweet pics in here fellas...

ghost
12-01-09, 11:07 am
Nice man! I'm lovin the gigantic speakers next to your bench and squat rack, that'd be a pretty sweet setup with your favorite music blasting.

they are my dad's from when he lived in japan.. it gets a little loud down there....

charlievanriper
12-01-09, 12:24 pm
Thats funny I used to have a pair like those. Are they Infinity, mine were 250 watts per channel and would shake shit off the walls of my neighbor Apts 2 apts down lol. they are loud. Nothing like VanHalen blowing decibels the average mind cant comprehend lol.

Well I just thought I would stop in for the last time, I am to drained ( energy, everything ) to keep up here. I just had my final nail killer my engine blew finally, The truck has been towed to the shop 1200 bucks at least ( that I had saved for Christmas now gone ) The eternal goose that rules this exsistance just layed a golden egg of shit on my plate so much for the happy holidays lol well obviously I still have some Humor left. I am going to stay away for a while I think. The workouts will continue and I will still strive for my goals and you may see me, but at this point I am feeling pretty wiped and just wanted those of you that care to know why I am not posting as usual.

As for my Gym The Warriors Den Thiers been nothing new done to it at this point. Maybe if I can scratch together a few bucks I'll get another poster or 2 for my Christmas prsents lol I wont be getting or having much else happen.

Diesel Rocket
12-08-09, 6:35 pm
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/cavillac95_photos/THE%20GYM/?action=view&current=Picture002-1.jpg

BANNER AND BREACH POSTER FRAMED AND HUNG ALL IN THE SAME DAY

BIG THANKS TO MY ANIMAL BROTHERS

charlievanriper
12-08-09, 8:49 pm
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/cavillac95_photos/THE%20GYM/?action=view&current=Picture002-1.jpg

BANNER AND BREACH POSTER FRAMED AND HUNG ALL IN THE SAME DAY

BIG THANKS TO MY ANIMAL BROTHERS

Congrats on getting the banner finally, Man I am jealous of the poster. I registered but never got any of The Emails until the winners were already picked ( I fiquer OH well maybe next time).

charlievanriper
12-08-09, 8:54 pm
Thats funny I used to have a pair like those. Are they Infinity, mine were 250 watts per channel and would shake shit off the walls of my neighbor Apts 2 apts down lol. they are loud. Nothing like VanHalen blowing decibels the average mind cant comprehend lol.

Well I just thought I would stop in for the last time, I am to drained ( energy, everything ) to keep up here. I just had my final nail killer my engine blew finally, The truck has been towed to the shop 1200 bucks at least ( that I had saved for Christmas now gone ) The eternal goose that rules this exsistance just layed a golden egg of shit on my plate so much for the happy holidays lol well obviously I still have some Humor left. I am going to stay away for a while I think. The workouts will continue and I will still strive for my goals and you may see me, but at this point I am feeling pretty wiped and just wanted those of you that care to know why I am not posting as usual.

As for my Gym The Warriors Den Thiers been nothing new done to it at this point. Maybe if I can scratch together a few bucks I'll get another poster or 2 for my Christmas prsents lol I wont be getting or having much else happen.

Looks like I'll have some good for Christmas this yr after all, a suprise Bonus from my wifes Job and a couple early Christmas presents ( ended up with enough to buy the wife an outfit and me some additional stuff for my Gym, used of course but what the heck) Karma is good to good People ( lol my blessing and my curse a loveable heart, I get taken in alot by bad people) but I still look and see the best in others.

stolzenator
12-09-09, 9:25 am
haha i wish i had a more animal-friendly gym.

the one i worked out in yesterday didnt have breach or journey posters on the wall, no, it had calvin klein posters on the walls.

wtf ballys

ghost
12-10-09, 4:00 pm
i wish i had some of the older ads for posters...

Universal Rep
12-10-09, 4:06 pm
This promo still goin'???

Aggression
12-10-09, 4:07 pm

Gotta throw up some pics of my gym in here. Switched over to Apollon. We've had an ABC there already, and the Universal Banner flies high in the one corner, as does an Animal banner.

mritter3
12-10-09, 6:10 pm

not sure...seems a little slow in here.

Aggression
12-11-09, 10:23 am
not sure...seems a little slow in here.

I'm going to try to get some pics tonight ...

purts
12-11-09, 10:23 am
How can I get those banners for my gym?

Universal Rep
12-11-09, 10:57 am
How can I get those banners for my gym?

You got an Animal gym? Well post up the pics here, P...

machineman
12-11-09, 11:13 am
the Y I train at isn't Animal.....I get strange looks for using bands....people that don't know how to rig them up have already broken some so now they don't want us using them for bench or any weighted work....screw that....I got things to accomplish and this are my new tools! Our ABC at Powerhouse, however, provided a gym with some Animal posters in it....I will have the camera next time so I will def be sure to get some pics.....

charlievanriper
12-11-09, 11:31 am
Well I'm pretty frustrated, loosing interest and getting pretty down on myself. It seems well I'm not going to start a whining session so I guess. I'll get to the point. I have lost it it. This will be my last visit as I have decided I spend to much time trying to make friends and share info here, when I should spend my time out hiking and biking. Well the forum was busy before me and it will be busy after me.

purts
12-11-09, 12:04 pm
You got an Animal gym? Well post up the pics here, P...

I was asking how I can acquire some banners for my gym. I'd be happy to fix them on the walls.

Everybody call me "Animal" there anyway. ;)

atcontroller
12-11-09, 9:38 pm
Well I'm pretty frustrated, loosing interest and getting pretty down on myself. It seems well I'm not going to start a whining session so I guess. I'll get to the point. I have lost it it. This will be my last visit as I have decided I spend to much time trying to make friends and share info here, when I should spend my time out hiking and biking. Well the forum was busy before me and it will be busy after me.

Lost it?

E-Train
12-20-09, 7:16 pm
If this promo isnt yet closed ill give me best photo taking skills. The only thing I couldnt get in the pictures was my squat rack, it was at my grandmas house bc my uncle was using it this week. We switch back and forth so i really only do legs once a week but I go all out.

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k355/BXE11/Everything%20Else/Universal%20Nutrition/100_3025.jpg

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k355/BXE11/Everything%20Else/Universal%20Nutrition/100_3026.jpg

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k355/BXE11/Everything%20Else/Universal%20Nutrition/100_3027.jpg

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k355/BXE11/Everything%20Else/Universal%20Nutrition/004.jpg

The posters and pictures are on the ceiling

ghost
12-20-09, 7:37 pm
new addition to the basement gym...
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/DSCN1888.jpg
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/DSCN1889.jpg

LegendKillerJosh
12-21-09, 1:02 pm
We've had some ABCs at my gym, I've trained at dozens and this remains my favorite:

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/legendkillerjosh/?action=view&current=detroit2.jpg

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/legendkillerjosh/Detroit%20ABC%20Five/?action=view&current=DSC01772.jpg

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/legendkillerjosh/Detroit%20ABC%20Five/?action=view&current=DSC01774.jpg

Not even sure if this promo is still going, hopefully it is thanks for looking at my photos

ENDLESSjourney
12-30-09, 9:09 am
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/mcarthy15/Picture004.jpg
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/mcarthy15/Picture005.jpg
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/mcarthy15/Picture006.jpg
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/mcarthy15/Picture007.jpg

The first link you can see the seated calf machine I just got done making, still needs to be painted, I was thinking black and yellow...? Got some animal posters ive had printed out on the walls, plan on getting some more soon. I really love my gym though, its just me and the weights. More importantly, I don't have any of that fancy gym equipment, it makes me stick with the basics.

NJC_Manhattan
12-30-09, 11:26 am

The first link you can see the seated calf machine I just got done making, still needs to be painted, I was thinking black and yellow...? Got some animal posters ive had printed out on the walls, plan on getting some more soon. I really love my gym though, its just me and the weights. More importantly, I don't have any of that fancy gym equipment, it makes me stick with the basics.

I give that gym a thumbs up.

BryanSmash!
12-30-09, 11:30 am

That seated calf machine is awesome! Nice work!

charlievanriper
12-30-09, 12:47 pm

Nice job on the seated calf machine ( although you know you can buy one from places like Play it again Sports ect for around 39.00 to 50. bucks).
nice training area buddy.

ENDLESSjourney
12-30-09, 3:49 pm
I had a friend that worked at home depot and it was her last week, so I got a discount and everything cost me less than $25. Plus, its unique and when you put a little elbow grease into something you appreciate it more. I'd like to make a standing up calf raise next.

I think its worth an Animal banner to go up on the wall!

Aggression
12-30-09, 3:53 pm
I give that gym a thumbs up.

2 enthusiastic thumbs up for sure.

charlievanriper
12-30-09, 5:47 pm
I had a friend that worked at home depot and it was her last week, so I got a discount and everything cost me less than $25. Plus, its unique and when you put a little elbow grease into something you appreciate it more. I'd like to make a standing up calf raise next.

I think its worth an Animal banner to go up on the wall!

Yep I have to agree, its a nice looking home gym. I want to get a big Yellow and black Universal banner to put opposite my Animal Banner. I'll just have to wait till they give one away in a Promo.
I still have to finish painting mine Yellow, Black and light grey, but first I have to paint all my new weight plates.

I also like your Curling Rack, next month I am going to buy one to add to my Gym, I'm running out of room lol.

ENDLESSjourney
12-30-09, 7:29 pm
Yep I have to agree, its a nice looking home gym. I want to get a big Yellow and black Universal banner to put opposite my Animal Banner. I'll just have to wait till they give one away in a Promo.
I still have to finish painting mine Yellow, Black and light grey, but first I have to paint all my new weight plates.

I also like your Curling Rack, next month I am going to buy one to add to my Gym, I'm running out of room lol.

I made the curling rack this summer, spray painted it dark blue because 1. it was one of the only colors I had arond the house and 2. I didnt mind because I'm from NY and a giants fan

charlievanriper
12-30-09, 8:05 pm
I made the curling rack this summer, spray painted it dark blue because 1. it was one of the only colors I had arond the house and 2. I didnt mind because I'm from NY and a giants fan

cool. Sorry but go Cardinal Red

Aggression
03-24-10, 9:44 am
Bumpin' this page for some more pics. I'm going to try to take some tonight to breathe some new life into this thread ...

charlievanriper
03-24-10, 11:11 am
Picked up a new Seated Calf raise machine for the playpen lol.
and a hatfield Squat bar!!!!!!!! Gym is coming right along.

Under construction opening up the cieling to make it vaulted, so currently training with my boys at 24 hr.

Aggression
03-25-10, 9:29 am
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMG00172-20100324-1730.jpg (http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/?action=view&current=IMG00172-20100324-1730.jpg)

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMG00173-20100324-1801.jpg (http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/?action=view&current=IMG00173-20100324-1801.jpg)

Even an old school pic of Vinny Galanti himself ...

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMG00174-20100324-1802.jpg (http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/?action=view&current=IMG00174-20100324-1802.jpg)

ghost
03-25-10, 9:45 am
We've had some ABCs at my gym, I've trained at dozens and this remains my favorite:

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/legendkillerjosh/Detroit%20ABC%20Five/?action=view&current=DSC01774.jpg

Not even sure if this promo is still going, hopefully it is thanks for looking at my photos

such light weight...

charlievanriper
03-25-10, 10:32 am
Nice but its just another commercial Gym been in hundreds.

I'd rather see others like me building a gym from thier home from the ground up.

Hoomgar
03-25-10, 10:34 am
Even an old school pic of Vinny Galanti himself ...

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMG00174-20100324-1802.jpg (http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/?action=view&current=IMG00174-20100324-1802.jpg)

How cool is that?

such light weight...

Yea that boy needs to load some plates on the bar already ;)

Hg

Hoomgar
03-25-10, 11:03 am

I'd rather see others like me building a gym from thier home from the ground up.

Hey I'm right there with you on the home grown gyms bro. Especially ones like yours. But Apollon Gym is anything but commercial. It's more part of a dying bread of old school hardcore gyms and that, and gyms like yours are what this thread is all about.

Doing it hardcore, doing it old school. Keeping the love of this sport alive.

Hg

Aggression
03-25-10, 11:08 am

Hey I'm right there with you on the home grown gyms bro. Especially ones like yours. But Apollon Gym is anything but commercial. It's more part of a dying bread of old school hardcore gyms and that, and gyms like yours are what this thread is all about.

Doing it hardcore, doing it old school. Keeping the love of this sport alive.

Hg

You got that right, Hoom. Ain't nothing commercial about Apollon, at all! All old school equipment; vertical leg press, power squat, 200lb DB's, chains, mono-lift, etc. The TV in the corner plays bodybuilding DVDs 24/7. Its in an old firehouse. I'll tell ya, when the doors are open and the sun is shining in while you're doing your set .. ain't nothing like it.

ghost
03-25-10, 11:27 am
you want an old school home gym, come to my house. 3 full bars, ez curl bar, comp bench press, squat rack, over 1000 lbs in plates, dbs from 5-60, and a shrugs/static hold stand..

Hoomgar
03-25-10, 11:56 am
you want an old school home gym, come to my house. 3 full bars, ez curl bar, comp bench press, squat rack, over 1000 lbs in plates, dbs from 5-60, and a shrugs/static hold stand..

Yea that's all fine and dandy but can you use chalk?

:D

charlievanriper
03-25-10, 12:51 pm

yep in mine ya can!!!!!

ghost
03-25-10, 12:52 pm

yep in mine ya can!!!!!

yes, and drop the chains and weights and bands and boards and boxes for box squats. :)

charlievanriper
03-25-10, 12:56 pm
yes, and drop the chains and weights and bands and boards and boxes for box squats. :)

and if ya want you can drop as many 200 lb DB's on the floor as you want!!!!!! ( not that I can do that YET!

Throw up in the puke box ( as long as you clean it lol )

ENDLESSjourney
03-27-10, 8:52 am
Nobodys home gym compares to Dorians, the dungeon.

charlievanriper
04-02-10, 2:33 pm
Nobodys home gym compares to Dorians, the dungeon.

Probably he's got enough money.

smith06
04-05-10, 1:58 pm
I gotta hop on this and spread the word about my gym.

Heres the link to my gym's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Celina-OH/Muscle-Heads-Gym/288979761013?ref=ts

Some pics.

Cardio Equipment (AKA big fucking tires)
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/smith_72_06/Muscleheads%20Gym/gymtires.jpg

Rack with Chains. Speed Bag in the back.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/smith_72_06/Muscleheads%20Gym/gymrack.jpg

Gym Logo with our prize possesion. (Forza bench)
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/smith_72_06/Muscleheads%20Gym/gymlogo.jpg

If anything's hardcore..It's garage doors.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/smith_72_06/Muscleheads%20Gym/gymgaragedoors.jpg

52 Weeks.. Make 'Em Count
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/smith_72_06/Muscleheads%20Gym/gym52weeks.jpg

Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/smith_72_06/Muscleheads%20Gym/gymdoor.jpg

Sticker on the Window
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/smith_72_06/Muscleheads%20Gym/animalstickergym.jpg

smith06
04-05-10, 2:07 pm
We are Muscleheads Gym in Celina, Ohio. We operate in an old body shop. We have several powerlifters and a few bodybuilders. We have a group of competitive bench pressers trained by Mike "The Big Bad" Wolfe. A handful have benches over 500, several over 400, and quite a few 300+ benchers are in this group. We have everything you need. The stereo's always cranked up. If it gets hot, throw the garage doors up. We encorage loudness, chalk, grunting, and cursing. You will not hear pop or dance on our stereo, we don't have zumba classes, and we sure as hell dont have big flat screens. We have over a ton of plates, a sled, DB's up to 120, 2 big fucking tires, and one hell of a group of serious dedicated lifters.

Shark52
04-18-10, 1:26 am

Jersey Shore Fitness
Bradley Beach, NJ
Open 24/7, 365 days/year

WOW, so siked to see this gym. Im 20 minutes away from there, i will def be going there

Thunder Chicken
02-22-11, 12:30 am
is this promo still going to get posters and such? if so i joined a gym and the owner is all about Animal! its a pretty hardcore gym. i can post pictures if this is still open.

Thunder Chicken
02-23-11, 12:18 am
the Circleville Barbell Club Located in Circleville,Oh a lot of power lifting records are held by people in this gym!

http://i52.tinypic.com/jt8hlt.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/24ew5g2.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ijrply.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/25umb83.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/2822qlu.jpg

C.Coronato
02-24-11, 9:37 am
That gym is downright gritty Puck. I like it!

G Diesel
02-24-11, 10:13 am

Agreed. An awesome gym.

Peace, G

Nix0r
02-24-11, 10:20 am
That looks like a place where monsters are made.

ghost
02-24-11, 10:43 am
i need to update the pix of my basement.

Preston
02-24-11, 11:05 am
i need to update the pix of my basement.

You do, and tell me your address.

Thunder Chicken
02-24-11, 12:06 pm

thanks C, its pretty hardcore, this gym host a lot of meets and such, a lot of records are on the wall that say world/state/America records are held by people in or previously in this gym.

Agreed. An awesome gym.
Peace, G

G, we should host a little ABC here, the owner likes animal and that is why i am trying to get him some posters with this promo lol, or you should come show them up at a meet lol

Thunder Chicken
02-24-11, 12:08 pm
its also only about 20-30 minutes south of Columbus,Oh

Thunder Chicken
05-07-11, 11:28 pm
nothing else about this?

ghost
05-09-11, 8:26 pm
update to my gym.

5 full size barbells.
just shy of 1200 lbs in plates.
100 lbs in chains
pull up bar
10 inch box for squats
3 inch topper
4 inch topper
custom built stand for shrugs/static holds
1board
2board
3board
4board
5board for benching
db's up to 60
bands
really loud stereo system
TONS of chalk
ez curl bar and stand

coming soon:
custom built Dip station
custom built Calf raise machine.

Bruiser
05-17-11, 3:09 pm
Today when I got out into the gym/garage, I had to wipe mouse S*** off the bench before I could workout! I should have gotten a picture of it. lol

Bruiser
05-25-11, 6:45 pm
I finally took some pictures of my gym/garage.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/pierce76/Gym4.jpg
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/pierce76/Gym3.jpg
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/pierce76/Gym2.jpg
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/pierce76/Gym1.jpg

All it needs is an Animal Banner...

DFWTP
06-06-11, 12:02 pm
Just got some pics. Didn't take them specifically to highlight all the animal posters and such, but I got a bunch visible. You can see the A logo's on the windows and mirrors if you look closely, posters on the walls, and some paintings I did inspired from the Workout log book. Evan is in the mirror in one of the pics (freak) again if you look closely. I have a whole wall painted yellow outside the tanning bed waiting for the banner. It would be a great spot for it
http://mauceriprivatefitness.webs.com/facility.htm

DB's to 160
Heavy Chains
gaunlet for cardio
An attitude that everything is to look better on stage
Everything a growing animal needs
I would be honored to display the banner in my facility. As you walk down to the lower level you are directed by a THE CAGE poster signed by Frank and Eric. How nice it would be to also step into the yellow A as you get to the last step. Posters are always welcome as I have 5 hanging already. Esp "why am I here @ 4 am" right by the cardio equipment. Some days it helps
Thanks brothers
-c

BamBam
06-20-11, 1:34 pm
Circleville is an easy shot for me... lets go!

charlievanriper
04-02-13, 1:23 am
Phoenix Arizona Metroflex as Iconic as they come and the colors all match our Red and Black Iconic.

Goldstone
04-23-13, 11:21 am
Total Performance Sports Gym in the Boston area (Everett, MA) is definitely Animal friendly.

Marshall just sent me an Animal banner, and I'm going to talk with Murph (the owner) to hang it up by one of the monolifts.

www.totalperformancesports.com/

- 2 monolifts
- 2 competition benches
- 4 deadlift platforms
- Eleiko bars
- all the weights/chalk you could walk
- my own Kroc dumbbell that can be made close to 300lbs for heavy rows
- all the strongman equipment you could want or need
- boards, bands and chains

The list goes on and on. Definitely THE place to train in Boston, whether you are a powerlifter, MMA fighter, strongman competitor, or you just want to push yourself to the next level.

under the bar
06-19-13, 10:57 am
Hardcore training is all we do here. Membership is hand picked and requires a referral unless you are a competitive athlete.

Powerlifting, Strongman, Bodybuilding

www.utbstrength.com

Video tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX1JdaiPB6U

Rhino
07-18-13, 10:22 pm
Diamond is so Animal just look at most of the photos and video used over the past 10years and that's all that needs to be posted.
ABC on 7/19/13 7-9pm lets get the PAck together

skibasgym
08-01-13, 8:04 am
Iv'e owned 2 gyms during my career and managed 2 others.
My large 7000 SQ.FT GYM CONSIDERED SUPER SIZED.
TODAY'S SKIBASGYM IS 2000 SQ FT AND LOADED WITH POWERLIFTING AND SPORT SPECIFIC EQUIPT,
PICS WILL SOON be displayed

weaguilera
06-30-16, 1:06 pm
I own a Powerlifting gym in Central California. Actually trying to get the central valley out of their sissyfied state of mind but I can only do so much by myself.

Veteran Owned 3000 sq ft facility that lives the Animal mentality. We also stock a lot of your products from Europa Sports, mostly Juiced Aminos, Creatine, and the good ol' Paks.

Check out our website www.theironoffice.com

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/25e4f7_cde45e79ba0642b381924623c5731e30.jpg
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/aa7092_079a81756acb4782a4c59db3c51fbb7c.jpg_srz_98 0_653_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/aa7092_dc0ad5b174ec4a9e8241d7eae29c4e32.jpg_srz_98 0_653_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Currently, We only display our own banner and a rogue equipment banner. I am not a big fan of many companies. But Animal is something else. Hope you like my place.

weaguilera
06-30-16, 1:09 pm
Just realized how old this thread was. Wasn't locked so I'm leaving it.

JamesPaul
08-22-16, 8:44 pm
I don't know if anyone will check this, kind of an old tread. Does anyone have or know of any Animal Gym in Southern Georgia, northern Florida? Right now I go to either the base gym or Anytime Fitness . My girlfriend told me about Ironworks Gym down here. Its owned by Jim Hoskinson. I'm gonna check it out next weekend. I don't know if they are Animal friendly or not.

Also, if you guys don't mind me asking. How hard is it to open a gym? Its something I'v been thinking about for a few years now. I really want to pursue it when I get out of the Navy.

Jay Nera
11-18-17, 4:37 pm
I don't know if anyone will check this, kind of an old tread. Does anyone have or know of any Animal Gym in Southern Georgia, northern Florida? Right now I go to either the base gym or Anytime Fitness . My girlfriend told me about Ironworks Gym down here. Its owned by Jim Hoskinson. I'm gonna check it out next weekend. I don't know if they are Animal friendly or not.

Also, if you guys don't mind me asking. How hard is it to open a gym? Its something I'v been thinking about for a few years now. I really want to pursue it when I get out of the Navy.

haha. This IS an old thread. The difficulty of opening a gym depends on a bunch of variables. The main being your budget for buying equipment and of course your members. I opened my gym with very little money but we also opened the doors with a decent membership base. So we were able to grow a bit.
There are two ways that people go with gyms. 1) Start small and look to expand. 2) Over budget and have a bigger gym hoping to draw in the customer base to make it work.
I would prefer 2 if it were feasible, unles there is no competition in your area then either or would work. If you start small in a compeittive market its harder to progress. I started small, in a small market with a 20 000 loan to cover rent(first and last) and equipment, and then have slowly expanded from 3000sq ft to 4500 sq feet, while a recent competitor got a 300 000+ gift from his daddy to open his gym. Whatever fits your risk aversity. Not really much help I know. Message me if you have questions.

ANYONE IN THE OTTAWA ONTARIO REGION........DYNAMO BARBELL CLUB

spartan300
02-27-23, 4:52 am
Great gym !!
Schiller park ,Il.