PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming Animals

Khaos
10-08-09, 8:32 pm
any wyoming animals out there?

C.Coronato
10-09-09, 9:22 am
Welcome brother. I do not think there is a Wyoming chapter, but you are more than welcome to get one going.

Hows the training venues out there? Any dudes you think would be interested in a get together?

Universal Rep
10-09-09, 9:23 am
any wyoming animals out there?

Whereabouts in WY? Big state...

claw
10-09-09, 11:31 pm
Yeah where abouts? There are a few of us that live in North Colorado that would go up to Cheyenne if you are in that area. There is also two guys that come from Cheyenne down to Denver to work out with the Denver crew. But like I said if you are in the Cheyenne area, I am sure that at least three to four us would come up there, or we could do something in Fort Collins...

benzbilly
10-12-09, 2:02 pm
I'd be down to road trip(within reason) to WY from Denver to train

atcontroller
10-12-09, 10:55 pm
I'd be down to road trip(within reason) to WY from Denver to train

Yeah, I think there would be a few of us that would support this as far as Cheyenne or maybe Laramie

atcontroller
11-25-09, 7:03 pm
All right, well I've talked to Khaos and he's in Laramie, so I'm pretty sure with some of the boys we have here in Northern Colorado and the couple that travel from Cheyenne anyway we can get a pretty good showing. I have a gym in mind from when I used to live in Cheyenne and I'm sure we can find a good place to grub afterwards, now we just have to come up with a date and get the word out there.

C.Coronato
11-30-09, 9:17 am
All right, well I've talked to Khaos and he's in Laramie, so I'm pretty sure with some of the boys we have here in Northern Colorado and the couple that travel from Cheyenne anyway we can get a pretty good showing. I have a gym in mind from when I used to live in Cheyenne and I'm sure we can find a good place to grub afterwards, now we just have to come up with a date and get the word out there.

Looking good AT! Post up a date/time and let me know, so i can get a package and banner out to you. First timers!

dragondad
12-02-09, 2:03 am
I would be willing to come up to help get the Wyoming chapter moving. Couple of the Wyoming brothers came down for one of our meets. Road trip sounds cool.

claw
12-04-09, 10:23 pm
Lets get a date and time set, and get this going for December if we can. Im in Houston from the 8th-11th but anytime after that should work.

atcontroller
12-05-09, 2:48 am
I think we're looking at Jan 9 as the inaugural.

claw
12-05-09, 4:54 pm
I think we're looking at Jan 9 as the inaugural.

Sounds cool. Im in. We got a gym/time yet? Earlier the better. I know ATC and I are in? We got anyone else? Dragondad?

dragondad
12-06-09, 1:00 pm
As far as I know, I'm good.

filabob1
12-11-09, 5:45 pm
Sorry, been busy at work and this weather really doesnt do much for the knee. I'm down for the Wyoming Animals. I'm in Cheyenne if anyone didn't already know. Jan. 9th for the first Wyoming meet? Sounds great! What gym did you have in mind Josh? Count me in for that one, but I won't be going down on Dec. 19th. I'm sure John will be down for Jan. 9, but I will double check.

atcontroller
12-11-09, 9:35 pm
Sorry, been busy at work and this weather really doesnt do much for the knee. I'm down for the Wyoming Animals. I'm in Cheyenne if anyone didn't already know. Jan. 9th for the first Wyoming meet? Sounds great! What gym did you have in mind Josh? Count me in for that one, but I won't be going down on Dec. 19th. I'm sure John will be down for Jan. 9, but I will double check.

I was thinking of Smart Sports, but it's been a while since I've been in there, so I wanted to get up there and take a look and talk to someone there before I made it official.

claw
12-22-09, 7:11 am
I was thinking of Smart Sports, but it's been a while since I've been in there, so I wanted to get up there and take a look and talk to someone there before I made it official.

You get a chance to check out that gym yet?

atcontroller
12-22-09, 9:26 am
You get a chance to check out that gym yet?

No but I talked to some people from up there and Smart Sports is about the only locally owned gym that they have anymore, so we'll just plan on that. I'll have them add it to the calendar, then we just need a roll call and figure out where we're gonna eat. I'll start drumming up some local interest.

atcontroller
12-22-09, 12:58 pm
It's on the calendar, January 9th @10a. We'll be doing arms.

Smart Sports Training Center
5307 Yellowstone Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009

claw
12-23-09, 2:14 pm
It's on the calendar, January 9th @10a. We'll be doing arms.

Smart Sports Training Center
5307 Yellowstone Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009

I'll be there. The Den serves food doesn't it?

pipewelder
12-23-09, 7:55 pm
I'm in looking forward to it.

lb_lost_boys_lb
01-05-10, 3:54 am
yea claw.... there specialty is crabs haha

atcontroller
01-05-10, 9:08 am
So I got a message from Khaos and he won't be able to make it due to a family emergency. Since we basically planned this thing around his interest and haven't really gotten any takers besides people that already come to the Colorado ABC's, my idea is to postpone it and maybe make it the 3rd Saturday of Feb as a substitute for one of the Colorado ones.

claw
01-05-10, 3:19 pm
Yeah, I am down for whatever. Maybe that will give us some time to get a few more intrested for Cheyenne.

dragondad
01-05-10, 11:39 pm
I'm down for next month. Bummer tho, I was looking forward to a road trip. We can check the pulse for Rex and the boys on the 16th.

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 4:45 pm
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-16-11, 11:52 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

B.S.
07-05-11, 8:00 pm
anyone out there near laramie... i live in way northern co and would be way way closer than going to denver... anyone interested?