PDA

View Full Version : 37 Tips and Tales from Dave Tate

T o m m Y
10-09-09, 12:56 pm
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/37_tips_and_tales_from_dave_tate

J A Y
10-09-09, 1:10 pm
is a great read haha..

T o m m Y
10-09-09, 1:10 pm
Yeah man,esp the part on gaining weight lol..

GJN5002
10-09-09, 1:18 pm
just read that this morning. I love how straight forward he is. The gaining weight part was somewhat ridiculous though. Mcdonalds, chineese, and pizza in huge amounts and you somehow didnt gain much fat?

On Letting Go
10-09-09, 1:24 pm
Good read. Although im not sure about the McD's/Chinese/Pizza diet either...

J A Y
10-09-09, 1:28 pm
just read that this morning. I love how straight forward he is. The gaining weight part was somewhat ridiculous though. Mcdonalds, chineese, and pizza in huge amounts and you somehow didnt gain much fat?

Good read. Although im not sure about the McD's/Chinese/Pizza diet either...

i think what hes getting at more is the sacrifices you have to make if do actually want to gain weight.. its more the fact of eating till u cannot eat no more wether it be pizza or rice! just really go for it before you start bitching you cant put on weight..obviously common sense applies too but...

thats what i took away from it anway~!.. u never know.. he may be one of those genetic freaks!

T o m m Y
10-09-09, 1:32 pm
Yeah it was dirty but whatever,it what he thought was best to do at that time to reach his goals,and did he reach them...fuck yeah he did....

prowrestler
10-15-09, 12:20 pm
one of my favorite articles, i love dave tate

Kain81
10-15-09, 5:26 pm
"This guy is in a zen-like state when he's talking about this."

fuckin cracked me up.