PDA

View Full Version : Recipes I feel Work

Max-Angle
10-11-09, 11:37 am
Here are a couple meals I always felt worked for a Bulking phase:

Egg Shot: Two-Three Eggs stirred up to the stage they would be in right before scrambled eggs, add a splash of virgin olive oil, and a cup of milk or two and then down the hatch, very healthy, your getting alot of protein, your essential oils, vitamins, etc. I find it tasty.

My Tuna Sandwhich: (since working out I have found I am now addicted to Tuna, though that may be puberty, I love a good tuna sub or tuna sandwhich, when I order out I prefer a Tuna, Tomato, Extra Mayo, with or without cheese, delicious, but when i'm making it myself) Two slices of bread any kind, two cans of bumblebee tuna I like to leave a little juice in there, I mix it up with Mayo and a splash of olive oil, always good for ya in my book, then I spread it out on the bread, fill it to the top with that shit and then I personally take a couple slices of home grown tomatoes from my Grandpa's nothing better, but whatever tomato you can find, and press that other slice of bread down and enjoy, perfect meal.

Vitamins Up: If you need a quick boost I personally liked this: Take whatever you drink out of put a couple scoops of protein powder in it, as much vitamin water of your choosing as you can put in it, preferably the 10 kind so you don't get too much sugar out of this, and this always added a little pep for me, a little splash of coffee straight up, very refreshing

Healthy Hamburger: Now there is much contraversy on what to eat and what not to and a Hamburger always ranked up there on the nots but when My mom makes them this is what I like to do, grill it so that, that nasty greese gets off there and slap it on a bun, instead of mayo or ketchup, what have you I drizzle some olive oil on it, a little messy but gets the job done, little weird yes but its better than nothing.

Banana and Nuts, quick snack: Not really a meal recipe no but if you hungry in the morning and can't find anything but fruits and nuts it always fills me up until more can be scavenged, Just have a Banana or two and a couple of handfuls of Almonds, get some vitamins and your essentials all in one, great for holding you over, the bigger you are just add another banana and a couple more handfuls

Carnage: (I've always been a meat lover and whenever my dad gets a bunch of different kinds I always make a plate, nothings better for bulking than the caveman's delacacy: few slices of prochuto, few slices of salami, some cheese, whatever kind you choose, I prefer the strong stuff, some ham, Turkey or Chicken sliced, Some Almonds, Jerky, a cheap steak, maybe guzzle a few eggs down, and some sliced roast beef or sliced steak from the deli, now thats alot of protein, and a man's meal

Max-Angle
10-11-09, 4:37 pm
Any questions, or suggestions just ask

Soldier
10-12-09, 12:23 am
Those are some pretty good sounding recipes bro. I'm definately gonna try your method to the healthy hamburger. Usually I grill up a turkey burger and am always looking for ways to make it less boring.

Max-Angle
10-12-09, 12:10 pm
V-8 with a kick: No alcohol if thats what you were thinking haha, I was bored the one day and thought how could i add a kick to my V-8, well i took a whole container of v-8 splashed some olive oil in there, some garlic salt, some celery salt, and what really gave it a new taste a splash of balsamic vinegar, shake it up real good and enjoy, the vinegar really changes the taste of the whole thing and its all healthy, if you don't want to add any salt don't, this works best with low sodium v-8.