PDA

View Full Version : M-stak question

MaveN
10-12-09, 2:47 am
Hey fellas

Question about M-stak: I picked up and cant wait to start it but im curious. Since i train at night it would be a good idea to take the stim, but i was wondering, aside from the stim does m-stak itself help your workout? Would i be ok taking it after breakfast every morning or should i do as it says and do the 30 min before workout and inbetween meals (for me after lunch) on offdays? Also...does having food in your stomach matter when you take M-stak?

Little Z
10-12-09, 3:39 am
ok so are you asking if it would be a good idea to take the stim out since you train at night?

and also asking if the stim is the only thing that helps your workout?

whats your current stack look like, and diet.. and whats your stats, age, height, weight..

BubbyLight
10-12-09, 7:30 am
do you use anything else pre workout?

Aggression
10-12-09, 9:04 am
When I use M-stak, I always take it directly between meals 1 and 2, removing the stimulant pill and using it later for preWO (around 8pm). Take M-stak on an empty stomach.

C.Coronato
10-12-09, 11:38 am
I have done both, and it would be up to you when you want to take it. I personally liked the whole complex pre workout about 15 before my Pump. I took one of the stims out when i worked out at 7pm, i took out both if it was 10pm.

MaveN
10-12-09, 1:24 pm
I have done both, and it would be up to you when you want to take it. I personally liked the whole complex pre workout about 15 before my Pump. I took one of the stims out when i worked out at 7pm, i took out both if it was 10pm.

Ok so taking it either pre workout (thatl be a little after a meal because i do eat an hour and a half before lifting usually) or in the morning after breakfast (between meals) is preference?. I can just remove the stim pill when necessary also. I do not use anything else preworkout. I may have worded my question wrong, sorry guys!
Im just asking because i know m-stak shuttles nutrients better so i was wondering wouldnt it be better to take in the morning, or does it not matter? (stim pill aside)

musclealchemist
10-12-09, 2:47 pm
you can also open the stim pill and take some of the powder out of it. Thats what i usually do; i dont like using all of it because it makes me feel like im coming out of my skin.

100jan
10-12-09, 4:04 pm
When I use M-stak, I always take it directly between meals 1 and 2, removing the stimulant pill and using it later for preWO (around 8pm). Take M-stak on an empty stomach.

This!

MaveN
10-12-09, 6:31 pm
Im not so much worried about the stim pill (i can simply remove) as much as i am taking it before i train (which is after a meal later in the day, so i would keep the stim pill in on training days and remove on off days and save). I did a search and i see people taking it after breakfast to, so i was wondering, TTL says its an ok thing to do both (take after breakfast or before workout) so i guess its a preference!

Edit: I think i may take it after my 1st meal inbetween meal 1 and 2, because you say take it on a empty stomach but i eat before i lift :(

TigerAce01
10-12-09, 6:37 pm
In the final 3 weeks before my Oly lifting meet, I'm actually going to be using two packs a day, one pre workout, one post workout, both without the stim pill. The formula is just excellent all around, and by taking another pack post workout I'll be taking advantage of the 3000mg of leucine, and all of the adaptogens.

All your preference, but by taking it pre workout, the leucine prevents any breakdown, and the adaptogens will immediately help in shuttling nutrients and starting recovery.

-Ace

MaveN
10-12-09, 7:00 pm
In the final 3 weeks before my Oly lifting meet, I'm actually going to be using two packs a day, one pre workout, one post workout, both without the stim pill. The formula is just excellent all around, and by taking another pack post workout I'll be taking advantage of the 3000mg of leucine, and all of the adaptogens.

All your preference, but by taking it pre workout, the leucine prevents any breakdown, and the adaptogens will immediately help in shuttling nutrients and starting recovery.

-Ace

Wow that is right on the T. Thanks ace, appreciate it bro! Now is it ok if i take it with food in my stomach? It doesnt say on the can anywhere that you MUST be on an empty stomach. Once this question is answere i can start my cycle properly :D!

TigerAce01
10-12-09, 7:19 pm
Wow that is right on the T. Thanks ace, appreciate it bro! Now is it ok if i take it with food in my stomach? It doesnt say on the can anywhere that you MUST be on an empty stomach. Once this question is answere i can start my cycle properly :D!

It's a good idea to take it on an empty to near empty stomach because a lot of the formula will have some difficulty in being absorbed with food. I usually eat a small meal consisting of 3-4 slices of Ezekiel toast with PB and honey and a 50g whey shake, wait an hour, then take M-Stak. I've taken it 3 times, and each time I love it. Once was for strength properties, and I made really nice increases. The other two times I took it for mass gain, once gaining 7lbs, and the other gaining 11lbs. Great product, especially for someone trying to stay away from "gray area" supplements.

-Ace

MaveN
10-12-09, 11:44 pm
It's a good idea to take it on an empty to near empty stomach because a lot of the formula will have some difficulty in being absorbed with food. I usually eat a small meal consisting of 3-4 slices of Ezekiel toast with PB and honey and a 50g whey shake, wait an hour, then take M-Stak. I've taken it 3 times, and each time I love it. Once was for strength properties, and I made really nice increases. The other two times I took it for mass gain, once gaining 7lbs, and the other gaining 11lbs. Great product, especially for someone trying to stay away from "gray area" supplements.

-Ace

Thanks man, hella appreciate it! I will try to keep the food in me to a minimum when taking it on training days, off days i will pop it between breakfast and lunch! Now i cant wait to start!