PDA

View Full Version : Using Animal Product

sharock
10-12-09, 8:42 am
Hi,
Im new here and new to use animal products.I want to burn my fat tell me the solution would i go for animal cuts or just do cardio all the time.
thankyou

BubbyLight
10-12-09, 9:17 am
ok its ur first post. so i understand. how can we tell you specifically to burn fat. we can tell you to up ur cardio and change your diet so ur burning more calories that you put in. but we would like to help. if u could give us some general info like weight. experience lifting? YOUR DIET should def be posted. and your goal is to burn fat. we cant do all the work for ya

MassDestruction
10-12-09, 10:19 am
ok its ur first post. so i understand. how can we tell you specifically to burn fat. we can tell you to up ur cardio and change your diet so ur burning more calories that you put in. but we would like to help. if u could give us some general info like weight. experience lifting? YOUR DIET should def be posted. and your goal is to burn fat. we cant do all the work for ya

Along with that, check the FAQ's, they are full of info. I agree post your diet and let us know if you are just doing cardio or what...

ironshaolin
10-12-09, 2:15 pm
Get your diet in check. Seriously. Cardio after that. Fat burners are like the cherry on top of the sundae. Without the ice cream and the whipped cream, all you have is a cherry.

Aggression
10-13-09, 11:36 am
These guys are right brotha. Give us some more details.

- age, height, weight
- experience with supplements
- current diet

C.Coronato
10-13-09, 11:56 am
Your 100% going to want to start with your diet, then workouts and cardio, then supplements. But we need some more info about you before all that.

Little Z
10-13-09, 3:41 pm
These guys are right brotha. Give us some more details.

- age, height, weight
- experience with supplements
- current diet

This above is my new Motto.. gonna put it in my signature..

give us some details bro

pulkitdabral
10-14-09, 2:43 pm
Hi all..i am new to this forum as well...
I am 5' 7" in height and about 174lbs...I am definitely a little overweight especially around my waist area and some on my chest...My shoulders are weridly well shaped and i tend to not work them a lot since they develope faster than other muscle in my body and with my short height i look stockier...I am trying to contain my diet as i do tend to overeat but now sticking to simple breakfast and lunch with light dinner and try to eat more fruits in between...I also take whey (zero fat) protein post work around 50 grams...
I tend to break my workouts in following:
1. Back biceps , 2. Chest and triceps, 3. shoulder and abs, 4. legs...i do about 20-25 min cardio all day along with sitting in sauna for about 20 mins..
I would appreciate any good advice for loosing some weight and cutting more ripped since i dont want to bulk out cause of my height..
thanks

Pulkit

prowrestler
10-14-09, 2:49 pm
chest tricep, legs, rest, shoulder, back bicep is how id run your split

Wasteland
10-14-09, 3:03 pm
In general, diet first, then cardio, then supplements.

pulkitdabral
10-14-09, 3:18 pm
thks guys...i do take animal pak once a while...should i inrease my intake of whey protein?...also any idea how to increase ones metabolusm rate...i reallt dont over eat but i feel my bodies metabolism is slow...i am eating a lot of fruit in betweem meals nowdays bananas, grapes, melon, cantaloupe etc..

Little Z
10-14-09, 3:24 pm
thks guys...i do take animal pak once a while...should i inrease my intake of whey protein?...also any idea how to increase ones metabolusm rate...i reallt dont over eat but i feel my bodies metabolism is slow...i am eating a lot of fruit in betweem meals nowdays bananas, grapes, melon, cantaloupe etc..

Animal Pak should be taken every day, not once in a while..

How much Protein are you taking in a day?

pulkitdabral
10-14-09, 3:28 pm
i take about 50 grams from whey protein drink...and get some chicken and egg in my meals...i weight about 175 pounds but want to come down to 160 or so..

prowrestler
10-14-09, 3:56 pm
i take about 50 grams from whey protein drink...and get some chicken and egg in my meals...i weight about 175 pounds but want to come down to 160 or so..

do you know what your body fat % is?

pulkitdabral
10-14-09, 5:48 pm
i would say about 14-15%

prowrestler
10-14-09, 6:34 pm
i would say about 14-15%

why do you wanna loose weight then? your pretty lean from the sounds of it.

at 5 7 and 170-ish, you would look better with more lean mass.

pulkitdabral
10-15-09, 12:45 pm
i look lean on my arms,, legs but not on my abdomen and chest..have fat there plus my waise line is around 33 inches..so derfinotely need to loose some flab there..

Ady
10-15-09, 6:40 pm
Supplements are there to 'supplement' your diet. Make sure you are eating healthy, getting your basics, taking pak every day and cutting out all the crap we consume in the bulking phase. Start doing more and more cardio in your sessions and see how your bod reacts. Nothing happens over night and everyone here will tell you you have to be patient. Fat burners can't be taken all the time, if your not in check you'll just put the weight back on when you stop taking them

I used cuts to get down to around 4-5% before i had surgery, but even with my diet in check i still went back up to around 10% after i stopped taking them.

Peace