PDA

View Full Version : Fish Recipes

JRunez
10-14-09, 7:03 pm
ok guys i got a great recipe i made up * my specialty* and i would like to share it with all of you
make a large pouch out of aluminum foil.
add your choice of fish, i prefer TUNA* ahi,mahi mahi* or Salmon
INGREDIENTS:
1 large tomato chopped
1 large onion chopped
fresh cilantro chopped
1 manderin orange peeled and sliced
fresh ginger sliced. 4 slices the size of a quarter will be fine.
1tbs garlic chopped
1 lime.
mix ingredients in a bowl to make a salsa.
if your fish is thick enough to make a pocket on the side to stuff then do so.
lightly butter top of the fish then add the salsa ontop of the fish and squeez the lime juice all over the fish. close the aluminum foil pouch so no steam can exit and place in oven at 400* for 20 minutes and serve!

C.Coronato
10-15-09, 10:10 am
Looks real good bro. Check out my recipe thread and on Universalusa.com Some more in there you may like too!

JRunez
10-15-09, 10:16 am
yah bro i'll check it out im always looking for something new

Biggie973
12-03-09, 8:57 pm
This is a low carb meal

Ingredients:
1/2 cup grapefruit juice
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 lb. sushi-grade salmon fillet
1/2 onion, diced
1 jalapeno, seeded & diced (keep seeds in for spicier ceviche)
1 tomato, roughly chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 avocado

Directions:
Combine first seven ingredients in a medium bowl, cover & chill for at least one hour or until salmon turns opaque. Cut avocado in half & discard pit. Remove skin by sliding a small spoon between skin & flesh. To serve, drain most of the liquid from ceviche mixture, then divide evenly into avocado "bowls."

Nutritional Facts: Serves 2
419 calories, 26 g protein, 18 g carbs, 29 g fat.

Biggie973
12-03-09, 9:00 pm
Ingredients:
8 oz. wild Atlantic salmon fillet
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1/4 dry mustard
1/4 ground ginger
1 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce

Directions:
Place the salmon fillet in a shallow dish. Combine all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl & pour 3/4 of the mixture over the salmon. Cover & place in refrigerator for approximately 1-2 hours. Place salmon in a broiling pan & brush with leftover marinade. Place in the broiler & let cook for approximately 5 minutes; then flip & brush once again with marinade. Broil for approximately 5 more minutes. Serve.

Side Note: Goes well with any potato, brown rice, or serve with your favorite salad.

Nutritional Info: Serves 1, per serving
441 calories, 48 g protein, 0 g carbs, 29 g fat

msktyshha
12-17-09, 12:48 pm
guys I wana know how to make that tuna in a wrap that they used to give us back in high school and junior high cafeteria. It was like white colored and tasted so nice. Like the one at subways but tasted better