PDA

View Full Version : Early Morning Workout - Stak, M-Stak, Cuts

chrisg29
10-16-09, 9:18 am
I've searched around and found a bunch of threads asking about similar stacks with morning workouts, but none with this specific question...

I'd like to stack Stak and M-Stak. From what I've read, I should do Stak before the workout, and M-Stak ~4 hours later. However, I workout early morning, and need a stim of some sort before hitting the gym. So I was thinking of mixing in cuts...but then I've read in many places to make sure to leave a gap between Cuts and Stak of around 4 hours. So, I'm not sure if I should take cuts before my workout, Stak later, and M-Stak later, or take Stak before my workout (but can I add the stim pill from M-Stak to it?), etc. Overall I'm trying to do some clean bulking.

My morning schedule:
5:45 AM wake
6:15 Protein/Fruit shake
7AM Workout, followed by PWO shake
Then regular meals every 2-3 hours...

Thanks!

BubbyLight
10-17-09, 10:13 am
well you have a pretty good pre workout going on so i wouldnt say shove cuts into all that. when do u do ur cardio?

chrisg29
10-17-09, 10:55 am
Well, I'm currently taking a stim when I first wake up (Adrenalean right now, have about a half bottle left.) I was going to transition to Cuts when I run out...

When I start the stak/m-stak, I'm not sure what to do about it, as I've read not to do the Stak & Cuts at the same time. Is it okay to do a different stim at the same time as Stak, or is the rule not do anything like that with Stak? Basically I'm trying to figure out if I should take my stim in the morning, stak later, then m-stak later...or if I should do both stak & and a stim first thing in the morning, etc.

I usually do cardio the same time in the morning - on days that I don't do weights.

Thanks!

E-Train
10-18-09, 8:33 pm
Dat M-Stak

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/LULZWEREHAD/100_2969.jpg

Very good stuff.

chrisg29
10-19-09, 8:21 am
Universal reps, any thoughts on this? I'm starting this stack tomorrow, still not sure how I should space the cuts (or other stim) with the stak/m-stak.

Any help would be appreciated -- thanks!!

Aggression
10-19-09, 3:48 pm
My morning schedule:
5:45 AM wake
6:15 Protein/Fruit shake
7AM Workout, followed by PWO shake
Then regular meals every 2-3 hours...

Thanks!

Are you set on taking Cuts? What are your goals? If you're looking to add mass, I'd leave out the Cuts for now. Here is what I'd do:

6:15 - protein/fruit shake
6:40 - Stak and just the red pill from M-stak
7AM - train

then at some point between meals later on in the day, take the rest of M-stak.

chrisg29
10-19-09, 3:53 pm
Looking to do some lean bulking right now...not overly concerned with fat (although I want to try and minimize.) I was adding in Cuts mostly for the stim.

So it's okay to add the stim pill from M-Stak and take with Stak? I saw lots of postings saying to keep Cuts ~4 hours away from Stak, but never really saw if it was due to the stims or some other factor. That's why I wasn't sure what to do! If I can add the stim pill from M-Stak to Stak without hindering its effectiveness, that pretty much solves that problem.

So would this be the best split?
Wake 5:45AM - Red stim pill from M-stak
6:00 - Morning shake
6:30 - Stak
7:00 - workout
8:30 - Post WO shake
~11:30 - M-Stak

Then after I run my couple cycles of this, I can switch to Cuts to drop the fat.

Thanks man, appreciate the help!

Aggression
10-19-09, 3:57 pm
That looks perfect bro. Either take the stim right when waking up, or just take it with Stak, you're call. If you're lean bulking now, don't worry about Cuts. Use that when you're trying to get shredded.

chrisg29
10-19-09, 4:07 pm
Awesome -- thanks again for the help. I'll be starting tomorrow! :)