PDA

View Full Version : The Best of the Worst?

rev8ball
10-16-09, 11:56 am
Okay, so there are threads regarding awesome recipes and your favorite shake; in fact, I am eating my morning shake of mass as we speak. BUT, what about the worst?

Recently, I threw a whole bunch of things in to blender that would have made the devil gag. I mean, individually, they’re great, but when I put them all together, it was, um, ASS! Somehow, I have no idea how, it ended up with a taste of corndogs – yes, corndogs.

I know most of us have heard of the tuna shake website, but what was the worse concoction that you threw together to eat? What sounded like a good idea at first, but made you pray for death by the time you were done consuming it?

Maybe you can save the rest of us from a culinary disaster – and maybe from getting our stomachs pumped…..

McDonalds
10-16-09, 12:33 pm
I mixed a can of tuna and a banana a week ago, it didn't taste so good

GJN5002
10-16-09, 1:02 pm
tuna in cottage cheese
tuna in plain oatmeal
tried to eat a tablespoon of cissus, it got stuck in my teeth and was probably the worst thing Ive ever eaten.

TigerAce01
10-16-09, 1:30 pm
I once mixed a shake with very expired milk...I didn't notice the chunks of rotten hell until I started choking on them...

-Ace

On Letting Go
10-16-09, 2:12 pm
Mixed a scoop of vanilla whey with rockstar energy drink.

Gasto-Intestinal disaster ensued.

fenix237
10-16-09, 2:16 pm
I once mixed a shake with very expired milk...I didn't notice the chunks of rotten hell until I started choking on them...

-Ace

....that's sounds pretty gnarly bro!!!

TigerAce01
10-16-09, 2:23 pm
....that's sounds pretty gnarly bro!!!

It was the only time I have ever had full projectile vomiting from a supplement. I was at college, and I didn't realize my fridge had been pulled out of the power socket...for about a week. Needless to say, I can't even stand the smell of Wal Mart protein anymore.

-Ace

prowrestler
10-16-09, 7:10 pm
never open arginine pills and try drinking them....

it tasted like science class in the back of my throat.

MR.TeachFreak
10-16-09, 7:54 pm
I tried mixing eggs and oats once. I didn't know it was possible to make eggs taste dry. And trying to chew under cooked oats was difficult.

Dr.Platypus
10-16-09, 9:09 pm
i put a scoop of cookies and cream protien powder into some oatmeal i had made with coffee instead of water...
it did not blend. I was just tasting protein powdery oats

Northman
10-16-09, 10:42 pm
I ordered a bunch of EFA in powdered form once. One day I got it in my thick skull to drink that as a drink in itself. I mixed it with water. I'm pretty proud that I was able to keep it down.

Another bad idea was some moldy cottage cheese. I forgot some in my locker over march break once in high school. I got it mixed up with another (fresh) container I had brought that day. I was in the habit of drinking it down quickly in between classes. I had a sizable portion halfway down my throat when it decided to come back up.

kguinan
10-16-09, 11:20 pm
Im in college and the dining facility closes at 8pm. For one of my snacks later in the night i tried cooking ramen and mixing tuna and canned chicken in with the noodles. Bad idea...tasted like cardboard and the chicken overwhelmed everything else. Should probably just stick to eating straight tuna with some wheat thins or whole grain bread.

sunny_max
10-17-09, 12:10 am
i once boiled chicken and put vanialla essence and cinnamon powder just for the heck of it....it turned out to be pink coloured boiled chicken which din taste as i supposed it wld...i cldnt finish it so i bleneded it in my protien shake...NOT a good idea.....tastes horrible...

Cstlfx
10-17-09, 1:00 am
Some might like this, but it wasnt that great for me. I bought some imitation extracts (mint, vanilla, coconut) to add to my shakes, you know, to shake things up a bit.

Needless to say, the extracts did not add anything good. I like mint chocolate. Well, chocolate shake and imitation mint extract does not make mint chocolate. It was like chewing mint gum while drinking my nasty chocolate shake, also left a very cold feeling on the back of my throat for the rest of the day.

Vanilla did nothing, bad or good. However coconut tasted exactly like I drank some sun tan lotion. I would avoid adding extracts to your shake.

native ryda
10-17-09, 1:22 am
argenine in the powder form, mixed with chocolate protein..on my way to the gym first thing in the morning..took it to sip during the ride there..threw it up in my car..that sucked..

rev8ball
10-20-09, 11:11 am
Holy fuck, bros, this is some funny shit - totally made my morning!

It's hysterical how these start out sounding like great ideas inside our heads, but when we're done with them, we tell ourselves, "What in the HELL were you thinkning?"

Beach91
10-20-09, 1:25 pm
TRY L-ARGININE, simple bulk powder, MIXED WITH HONEY, WITHOUT ANY WATER( FOR THE PAST 24 HOURS), WHILE PUMPING UP BACKSTAGE BEFORE A SHOW, JUST BRUTAL TASTE, NOT ENOUGH HONEY IN THE WORLD TO KILL THAT ASPIRIN TASTE,

I THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP WITH A WICKED PUMP BEFORE GOING ON STAGE, ahhh the crazy things you will try when going into competition.