PDA

View Full Version : NAHA Sanctioned Event and APF Sanctioned Deadlift Only Meet Oct 17th 2009.

charlievanriper
10-16-09, 2:35 pm
And speaking of Charles Staley and Phil Stevens they are also involved with Big Brothers and Big Sisters out here in Az and Saturday starting at 10 am in Gilbert, Thier will be a huge Benefit for The AZ Big Brothers and Big Sisters: Arizona State Highlander Championship, An NAHA Sanctioned Event and APF Sanctioned Deadlift Only Meet Oct 17th 2009. First Ever Youth Highlan...der Championship.
Free Admission, all proceeds from entrance fee's and donations go to AZBB&BS. Here is the link to LIFT4HOPE
Here's the link if you want to donate or provide any support for this great Organization, whether on a National or Local Level.

www.lift4hope.org

charlievanriper
10-16-09, 2:44 pm
and as an add on
Here is an exerpt from an Intro Phil Stevens wrote:I hope you like it as I do.

In these people, those committed to strength sports, you find; Strong, large, visually imposing and very driven men and women. Men and women who know how to commit to a goal, to give their all, and reach past the boundaries imposed on them by others. However you also find the kindest, most giving, and honest people on this planet. Like my mother, they, we are, the first to lend a hand, to give advice, and to be strong, secure role models to others.
With this I started Lift For Hope in the summer of 2008, originally as a memorial strongman event in the memory of my mother with proceeds going to a charitable organization. I continue this today. My aim being to take what I've gained, who I've met, befriended, worked and competed with in strength sports, and couple them with great charitable organizations. Bringing hope, awareness, and funds to both worthwhile and often overlooked causes in well planned, fun and family friendly strength sporting events. Lifting for Hope.
Sincerely
Phil Stevens
Those of you in The Valleyespecially those that work out, have kids ( You can believe they will enjoy this event and be inspired) I hope you will try your best to make this small drive to Gilbert and help to support A Great local Organization and The Future Of Strongman Events here in Arizona