PDA

View Full Version : Becoming The Beast

Beast Mode
10-22-09, 10:38 am
I'm starting today. All new! I've done workouts before and ate right. Saw some good results but then got into some potholes on the road of life. Now newly paved I have the chance to start back again so you can be I'm taking it. I'm starting out freash. Haven't rewally lifted for longer than a couple days in 8 months. This time nothings stopping me! I'm doing a 6 day split. Mass diet. Pak and Protein and fish oils all I'm taking. I believe in "if it aint broke dont fix it" law of life so unless I don't get the results I want I'll stick with this until I put on about 7 - 10 pounds. 1st workout right after class today. Fires burning inside and can't wait to be with the iron. Until I update, Peace

squattingtillipuke
10-22-09, 1:46 pm
good luck bro...

wedge
10-22-09, 2:12 pm
The path has been laid down, now it's time to follow it. Do work bro.

Beast Mode
10-22-09, 7:14 pm
Woke up today and everything went good for the first three hours of my day. Then in my 1st post lunch class it all went downhill. Failed a test which through me off. Then I go to get in my car and take all my anger out in the gym and what do you know my damn car doesn't start. And just when I think my day can't get any worse my mom calls about my test grade and bitches me out. Well you know what! I got jumped and was on my way. Got a new batter on my way to the gym and was back to me. I used all that anger to set my mood for my 1st workout in a while. It was a hard long one and I'm feeling it now. For everthing that though you could stop me today I just want you to know when the trains coming down the tracks you better jump off because I aint stopping! I'll leave my workout and stat info in my next post.