PDA

View Full Version : Becoming The Beast

Beast Mode
10-22-09, 10:48 am
I'm starting today. All new! I've done workouts before and ate right. Saw some good results but then got into some potholes on the road of life. Now newly paved I have the chance to start back again so you can be I'm taking it. I'm starting out freash. Haven't rewally lifted for longer than a couple days in 8 months. This time nothings stopping me! I'm doing a 6 day split. Mass diet. Pak and Protein and fish oils all I'm taking. I believe in "if it aint broke dont fix it" law of life so unless I don't get the results I want I'll stick with this until I put on about 7 - 10 pounds. 1st workout right after class today. Fires burning inside and can't wait to be with the iron. Until I update, Peace

ghost
10-22-09, 11:04 am
Subbed! kick some ass brother, if you need anything along the way, let me know.

Firedrake
10-26-09, 8:05 pm
Well, bro -- I don't know you, but if Rob signed in you must be ready to rock!

Let's see what you got!

Beast Mode
10-27-09, 12:04 am
Hey brothers, I learned for the 10000000 time today that lifes a bitch. Just when you think you have it all planed out and are on your path to success life fucks up something. For me it was today when I was finally getting all my shit together (School, Family, Job, Girl) and then get screwed over! I got my hours cut! Now to some that may not be a big deal but to me it is... These bills don't pay them selfs! But I said fuck it. I can get another job! So I went to my gym and busted out my workout. Chest, Abs, and calves today then took a app. For my gym on the way out. Filled it out in my car walked that bitch back in and got an interview tomorrow afternoon! Hell yes! I'm now used to life shitting on me but maybe one day it will see that no matter how much it tries to derail me, I won't let it take what's mine away. Until next time, Peace

Firedrake
10-27-09, 12:18 am
Hey brothers, I learned for the 10000000 time today that lifes a bitch. Just when you think you have it all planed out and are on your path to success life fucks up something. For me it was today when I was finally getting all my shit together (School, Family, Job, Girl) and then get screwed over! I got my hours cut! Now to some that may not be a big deal but to me it is... These bills don't pay them selfs! But I said fuck it. I can get another job! So I went to my gym and busted out my workout. Chest, Abs, and calves today then took a app. For my gym on the way out. Filled it out in my car walked that bitch back in and got an interview tomorrow afternoon! Hell yes! I'm now used to life shitting on me but maybe one day it will see that no matter how much it tries to derail me, I won't let it take what's mine away. Until next time, Peace

There ya go, bro! When life kicks you in the teeth, kick back!

Beast Mode
10-27-09, 11:56 am
Sitting in class now. I'm going to miss my workout due to my interview and then work right after today! Down about that but I will work in this missed workout with my next two sections. I can't wait to get out of school, I might have a chance right after my interview for a short circut or something but hell something is better than nothing. Update tonight, Peace