PDA

View Full Version : Back to MILF status

BBWifey
10-22-09, 7:04 pm
So as promised, I'm starting my new journey. There is a competition at the end of this.. Promise! DBOY ended his, and now it's my turn! D is my trainer, with Rage's assistance! And yes, he cooks MY meals now!!!

Here are my starting stats:
5'1.5.. and yes that half an inch counts!
140.5 lbs
23% bf.. still above average

Goal by year's end:
loose 7.7 lbs of bf........ and hopefully get into my size 2 clothes again!
The begning of this is all about shedding the baby weight and then starting in Janurary, putting on lean muscle and tonin up for the show in march. Oh yeah.... I'll be doing Figure.

Diet:
meal 1- 4oz of steak, 4 eggs, 8oz of yams
meal 2- 4oz of fish
meal 3- 4oz of fish, 1/3 cup brown rice
meal 4- protein shake
meal 5- 4 oz of fish
100 grams carbs/ 150 grams of protein

Supps:
Pak, Omega, Cuts..... Iso whey vanilla shake w/ glutimine & eaa

I'll post the workouts hopefully soon. Thanks

N. Motta
10-22-09, 7:09 pm
Most attention grabbing Title I have ever seen on this Forum, haha.

Good luck with your goals.

BBWifey
10-22-09, 7:40 pm
Chest & Biceps:
Neck press 3x25 20lbs
Incline dumbbells 3x15 10lbs
Flat dubbell flyes 3x15 10lbs
Seated alternating curls 3x30 10lbs
Standing hammer curls 3x20 10lbs
Machine preacher curls 3xfailure 15lbs

45min of cardio

I know.. I know... massive weight here... It's been 2 years since I've picked up a weight, so it's a slow start.

BBWifey
10-22-09, 7:49 pm
Leg Day!!!
Leg extensions 3x50 35lbs...... hating Danny from the get go!
Leg press 3x50 35lbs
Squats 2x20 20lbs
Lying leg curls 3x12 35lbs
Lunges 3x20

No cardio

Ok so.. HURTING RIGHT NOW!!!! And it's Thursday. I've almost fallen down the stairs a few times. Needless to say my shit will look good later. LOL

Firedrake
10-22-09, 8:26 pm
Chest & Biceps:
Neck press 3x25 20lbs
Incline dumbbells 3x15 10lbs
Flat dubbell flyes 3x15 10lbs
Seated alternating curls 3x30 10lbs
Standing hammer curls 3x20 10lbs
Machine preacher curls 3xfailure 15lbs

45min of cardio

I know.. I know... massive weight here... It's been 2 years since I've picked up a weight, so it's a slow start.

That's quite all right! You should see what I started with last year! Progress will come quickly, I've no doubt! Get the form and movements right FIRST, then add weight. Learn to control the muscle through the movement, THEN kick it up a notch.

Leg Day!!!
Leg press 3x50 35lbs
Squats 2x20 20lbs
Lunges 3x20

No cardio

Ok so.. HURTING RIGHT NOW!!!! And it's Thursday. I've almost fallen down the stairs a few times. Needless to say my shit will look good later. LOL

Oh, I hate those high volume leg extensions, too -- all the way to the quads! (oh, and it don't look bad NOW, lady . . . but I suppose I shouldn't say such things)

I'll be following along and goading you all the way!

( . . . and, you can do the same to me in my new Journey (see below))

DBOY
10-23-09, 12:07 am
Good work getting done in here babe. Oh yea n "welcome to my world", not being able to walk or sit....im just playn, your doing great.keep it up babe you hit your goal cuz im not gana let you give up, no way no how!!!

And yes fellas I cook her meals for her, figured I could return the favor n hey maybe score some extra points...wink...wink....

Beach91
10-23-09, 7:50 am
This is the Best journey title I have seen yet! Animal should give u a prize just for the title alone!

Good luck with your goals, with DBOYs help you'll get there, from his pics you can see he knows what hes doin!!!!!!

ironshaolin
10-23-09, 9:38 am
Good luck with your goals, you gotta post up some pics of your MILFY progress!

InkdMuscle
10-23-09, 11:00 am
Leg Day!!!
Leg press 3x50 35lbs
Squats 2x20 20lbs
Lunges 3x20

No cardio

HAHA as D said welcome to our world. Gotta luv the high rep leg day. Just wait its gonna get worse. gotta love it.

Well get to crack'n end of the year is rt around the corner.

naturalguy
10-23-09, 11:43 am
Good to hear you are putting DBoy to work

squattingtillipuke
10-23-09, 11:44 am
NICE START...subbed

BBWifey
10-23-09, 1:08 pm
That's quite all right! You should see what I started with last year! Progress will come quickly, I've no doubt! Get the form and movements right FIRST, then add weight. Learn to control the muscle through the movement, THEN kick it up a notch.

Oh, I hate those high volume leg extensions, too -- all the way to the quads! (oh, and it don't look bad NOW, lady . . . but I suppose I shouldn't say such things)

I'll be following along and goading you all the way!

( . . . and, you can do the same to me in my new Journey (see below))

Will do Cptn Gramps! Thanks for stoppin by

BBWifey
10-23-09, 1:12 pm
This is the Best journey title I have seen yet! Animal should give u a prize just for the title alone!

Good luck with your goals, with DBOYs help you'll get there, from his pics you can see he knows what hes doin!!!!!!

I had to pick an "eye catcher". I'm so proud of his accomplishments, and I know he'll help me thru mine. Thanks for stopping by

BBWifey
10-23-09, 1:15 pm
Good luck with your goals, you gotta post up some pics of your MILFY progress!

Thanks... Starting Pictures will be posted soon.

BBWifey
10-23-09, 1:16 pm
Good to hear you are putting DBoy to work

NICE START...subbed

Thanks guys.... I will always keep Dboy busy!!!

BBWifey
10-23-09, 1:18 pm
HAHA as D said welcome to our world. Gotta luv the high rep leg day. Just wait its gonna get worse. gotta love it.

Well get to crack'n end of the year is rt around the corner.

I'm gonna try and prove myself at next month's ABC.

Mr. Dead
10-23-09, 1:19 pm
Subbed!!! Knock 'em dead!!! You've got a great crew in your corner!!!

BBWifey
10-23-09, 1:30 pm
Subbed!!! Knock 'em dead!!! You've got a great crew in your corner!!!

Thank you! Glad to see you stopped by!

BBWifey
10-23-09, 2:06 pm
Shoulders & Back

bent over rows 3 x 15 (bar)
close grip pull up(assisted) 3 x failure (7 waas failure each time)
straight arm pull down 3 x15 20lbs
standing dumbell shrugs 3 x50 15lbs
standing backwards shrugs 3xfailure 20lbs
reverse flys(pec deck) 3 x15 20lbs

45 minutes of cardio

Workout was great! Feeling good today. Still sore from legs on Tuesday, but Dboy rubbed them for me!!! :) My work had some bomb ass pizza last night, but I stuck to my protein shake and salad.. mmmmmm yummy!

Going to get with Dboy and Rage to choose which show I'm doing in march... I'll let ya know soon

TigerAce01
10-23-09, 3:41 pm
The title of this journey made me laugh haha I had to be subbed...

-Ace

InkdMuscle
10-23-09, 3:47 pm
I'm gonna try and prove myself at next month's ABC.

with D push'n ya im sure u will prove a lot.

weedlewott
10-23-09, 10:25 pm
You know I'm in. Your title owns by the way. lol

BBWifey
10-24-09, 2:14 pm
ok... so I picked the show I want to do........

March 28 - Max Muscle Bodybuilding, Figure and Bikini Championships in Culver City, CA. (NQ)

Firedrake
10-25-09, 1:14 am

March 28 - Max Muscle Bodybuilding, Figure and Bikini Championships in Culver City, CA. (NQ)

Set your target, aim and let fly!

InkdMuscle
10-25-09, 6:04 pm

lets go. its time to put up now L. U have a lot of support here and at home.

BBWifey
10-26-09, 12:49 am
Thanks for the support guys. This first week was rough. The diet was fine, but it was definatly hard to keep up with cardio and workouts. We converted over to Chase this weekend, so I haven't had a day off and worked almost 50 hours. Next week its back to normal and strictly in competition mode.
D is fine tuning my workout, and im finally over being sore. Added "flex" so that maybe I can start weening myself off the vicodine... I take it for constent back, hip, and leg pain... Updates soon to come...

daddyg
10-29-09, 4:04 pm
well look at u go with some ass kickin from hubby great title for your journey.loved it made me laugh(in a good way) keep up with the hard work and keep pushin each other.told dboy about a show u two let me know and i will get the info.till next time.

BBWifey
11-03-09, 11:31 pm
Ok... so its been a minute..
Conversion to Chase was worse than I thought. Still no internet at work yet, so posting is hard, but I managed to pry Dannys phone out of his hands for a second to post.
I did all my workouts last week and did really well. Moved up in reps and weight.
Weighed in at 137 this morning. Total weight loss from day 1 is 6 lbs.
Hopefully ill be able to start posting workouts again soon.

DBOY
11-03-09, 11:54 pm
Great job babe....keep on it n you'll hit your goal in no time

InkdMuscle
11-04-09, 12:20 am
Ok... so its been a minute..
Conversion to Chase was worse than I thought. Still no internet at work yet, so posting is hard, but I managed to pry Dannys phone out of his hands for a second to post.
I did all my workouts last week and did really well. Moved up in reps and weight.
Weighed in at 137 this morning. Total weight loss from day 1 is 6 lbs.
Hopefully ill be able to start posting workouts again soon.

right now working out and dieting is more important then posting. We all know that life happens. So stick with it L-Boogie. We will all still b here waiting patiently to read about your progress.

Mr. Dead
11-06-09, 1:25 pm
right now working out and dieting is more important then posting. We all know that life happens. So stick with it L-Boogie. We will all still b here waiting patiently to read about your progress.

What he said...

Firedrake
11-08-09, 6:41 pm
X3 -- we'll all be here, waiting to hang on your every word once you can get back online.

belladiabla13
11-08-09, 7:59 pm
Gotta support the ladies on here. Always good to see there are others out there. My name is Bella. Nice to meet ya. Good luck with your journey.

Monika33
11-09-09, 12:25 pm
Love the name MILF status is the way to go, Im monika and on my way there myself

BBWifey
11-09-09, 2:20 pm
Gotta support the ladies on here. Always good to see there are others out there. My name is Bella. Nice to meet ya. Good luck with your journey.

Love the name MILF status is the way to go, Im monika and on my way there myself

Thanks Ladies.. Nice to see some support from the females on the forum! Hope you continue to check in.

BBWifey
11-10-09, 2:22 pm
"No time to bitch, no reason for excuses"... Ok so working out has been put WAY on hold. As most of you know, I was really sick last week. I was able to go to the gym once last week. And now Danny had the H1N1... So I have to be there for my kids while he gets some rest. I'm still sticking to the diet, and I'll probably end up hoping on the treadmill tonight. Good thing is, going thru all of that I was able to fit into my size 4 pants!!!!

Monika33
11-10-09, 2:59 pm
"No time to bitch, no reason for excuses"... Ok so working out has been put WAY on hold. As most of you know, I was really sick last week. I was able to go to the gym once last week. And now Danny had the H1N1... So I have to be there for my kids while he gets some rest. I'm still sticking to the diet, and I'll probably end up hoping on the treadmill tonight. Good thing is, going thru all of that I was able to fit into my size 4 pants!!!!

congrats on the size 4 wow!! Im almost there again. Stay focused you will get back in there soon enough

Firedrake
11-10-09, 5:45 pm

Well, not the OPtimal way to lose weight, but . . .

I hope you guys BOTH feel better soon, and we can see you this weekend. I want pix of Danny and I together in our "Victor" shirts. <grin>

BTW, I sent something to your hotmail account . . .

InkdMuscle
11-10-09, 6:00 pm
Well, not the OPtimal way to lose weight, but . . .

I hope you guys BOTH feel better soon, and we can see you this weekend. I want pix of Danny and I together in our "Victor" shirts. <grin>

BTW, I sent something to your hotmail account . . .

I agree with capt. Gramps. i hope both of you get to come down to this months ABC.

NJC_Manhattan
11-10-09, 8:44 pm
Yea, Im in for this one. Kill a contest. Ahhh dieting is a lot of fun!

BBWifey
11-16-09, 2:00 pm
Alright everyone... Now that everyone is done being sick, I'm back to the grind. I'll be hittin the gym hardcore tonight.. arms and chest, with 45 minutes of cardio. My mind is set and I'm ready to go in there and tear that place apart...... No time for "meat market" lookie-loos tonight! It's all blood, tears and grunting from here on out! LOL........... ( I make myself laugh)... More to come.

InkdMuscle
11-16-09, 3:04 pm
Alright everyone... Now that everyone is done being sick, I'm back to the grind. I'll be hittin the gym hardcore tonight.. arms and chest, with 45 minutes of cardio. My mind is set and I'm ready to go in there and tear that place apart...... No time for "meat market" lookie-loos tonight! It's all blood, tears and grunting from here on out! LOL........... ( I make myself laugh)... More to come.

Well thats great that everyone is done being sick. So get at it L. time to make it rain...with sweat that is. =)

Firedrake
11-16-09, 4:18 pm
Bring the pain, girlfriend! Make it happen! I'm happy to see both you and Danny are feeling better!

Mr. Dead
11-16-09, 4:21 pm
Bring the pain, girlfriend! Make it happen! I'm happy to see both you and Danny are feeling better!

x2!!!

BBWifey
11-20-09, 12:44 pm
Ok guys... I DID kill the gym on Monday... Then Tuesday my body started aching AGAIN... And now I'm sick! My roommate had a wicked cough and gave it to me. So I'm taking another week off. Danny is still in San Jose for the funeral. He's keeping it together. And to top it off our dog got parvo.... so basically... when it rains, it pours. I'm nursing the dog back to good health. So hopefully I can get well, and maybe all the other drama in our lives will subside long enough for me to get back in the gym and kill this competition.

Firedrake
11-20-09, 12:46 pm
Geez! One has to wonder which of the fates you guys pissed off! You've been through hell these last few weeks. I wish there were something I could do to help!

InkdMuscle
11-20-09, 12:53 pm
Geez! One has to wonder which of the fates you guys pissed off! You've been through hell these last few weeks. I wish there were something I could do to help!

x2. Lauren. I hope you get better soon. Ahh poor Money. HOpefully she pulls though. shes a great dog.

Firedrake
11-24-09, 8:32 pm
Um, what happened to the posts from yesterday forward?

N. Motta
11-24-09, 8:59 pm
That's the big mystery. Nobody is talkin.

InkdMuscle
11-24-09, 9:00 pm
Um, what happened to the posts from yesterday forward?

That's the big mystery. Nobody is talkin.

exactly. x3

BBWifey
11-24-09, 9:52 pm
Hey everyone.. Sorry to leave you hangin.. Everything was discussed and resolved between J-Dawg and I. He has asked me to stay and continue my journey, and I accepted. He's also stated that everyone in the forum has equal opportunity, and that includes myself.

Thank you for being the supportive brothers you are.

machineman
11-24-09, 10:07 pm
glad to see you are sticking around.....keep up the hard work......

InkdMuscle
11-24-09, 10:50 pm
Hey everyone.. Sorry to leave you hangin.. Everything was discussed and resolved between J-Dawg and I. He has asked me to stay and continue my journey, and I accepted. He's also stated that everyone in the forum has equal opportunity, and that includes myself.

our crew would feel empty with out ya L. im glad u decided to stick around.

Firedrake
11-25-09, 2:07 am

I second what Nick said -- you're part of the crew, and the family would be less without you!

G Diesel
11-25-09, 2:18 pm

Glad to hear that and was shocked to hear anything to the contrary. I KNOW all are welcome here as long as they are respectful of one another and are committed to this lifestyle.

Keep doing your thing.

Peace, G

BBWifey
11-25-09, 2:24 pm
glad to see you are sticking around.....keep up the hard work......

Thanks MM. Happy to stay.

our crew would feel empty with out ya L. im glad u decided to stick around.

I know you guys can't live without me!! LOL

I second what Nick said -- you're part of the crew, and the family would be less without you!

Thanks Jim, glad to have the backup

Glad to hear that and was shocked to hear anything to the contrary. I KNOW all are welcome here as long as they are respectful of one another and are committed to this lifestyle.

Keep doing your thing.

Peace, G

Thanks G. Appreciate the feed back and support......

LivinTheDream
12-05-09, 2:58 pm
Whats up girl! You better try that POSE running! Trust me.....it works!

Have a great Saturday and say hi to DBOY for me. Hope your staying motivated!

BBWifey
12-06-09, 4:45 pm
Hey all....competition thread is here....... I'll be back to this one after it.... I"m still doing MAx Muscle in march too!!!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=28704

BBWifey
03-09-10, 8:22 pm
Well kids, it's time to get the party started again!!!! I'm not going to be able to do the competition in march because life happens, but I'm shootin for April. In the meantime I'll be maintaining and trying to stay strong.

I'm adjusting where I'll be working out. I'm going to buy a couple more things so I can work out at home. I'll let you know what show I end up picking... Workout post soon to come

DBOY
03-09-10, 8:26 pm
Well kids, it's time to get the party started again!!!! I'm not going to be able to do the competition in march because life happens, but I'm shootin for April. In the meantime I'll be maintaining and trying to stay strong.

I'm adjusting where I'll be working out. I'm going to buy a couple more things so I can work out at home. I'll let you know what show I end up picking... Workout post soon to come

Stay on track n when you your show comes your gana kill. You knw I got your back L and will help any way I can.

Big C
03-09-10, 8:30 pm
No shocker you won the Iron contest II cutters.....you kicked some major ass....good meeting you at the Cage and good luck w/ your training and future shows.

Mr. Dead
03-09-10, 9:32 pm
Where am I...??? *Lost...*

NJC_Manhattan
03-09-10, 9:34 pm
Nice Victor. No doubt you earned that. What's next? Figure? Bodybuilding?

PIJW
03-09-10, 9:50 pm
subbing to watch the contest prep

BBWifey
03-10-10, 12:29 am
Nice Victor. No doubt you earned that. What's next? Figure? Bodybuilding?

I want to get my pro card in figure then move to bodybuilding. I'd love to get sponsered and or be in print

InkdMuscle
03-10-10, 12:33 pm
I want to get my pro card in figure then move to bodybuilding. I'd love to get sponsered and or be in print

You will L. no doubt. I gotta get my Team Mascarella shirt.

BBWifey
03-10-10, 2:19 pm

LOL... hell yeah... on the front "Team Mascarella" and on the back "No you can't buy this shirt"

D-NUTZ
03-10-10, 2:33 pm
Congrats on your Victor. Well deserved!

Mr. Dead
03-10-10, 2:47 pm

LOL... hell yeah... on the front "Team Mascarella" and on the back "No you can't buy this shirt"

I can haz one...???

wedge
03-10-10, 2:49 pm
Once again the title caught my eye.
Seeing your work in the Iron Contest, definitely going to keep an eye in here.

BBWifey
03-10-10, 3:16 pm
I can haz one...???

of course!!!!! You seem to usually get your way... just like me... so why not!

InkdMuscle
03-10-10, 4:01 pm

Or.... "Team Mascarella" on the back. get in our way and get "Crop Dusted BIOTCHHHH".

BBWifey
03-10-10, 4:48 pm
Or.... "Team Mascarella" on the back. get in our way and get "Crop Dusted BIOTCHHHH".

LMAO

Tempus
03-10-10, 5:59 pm
Bring the pain baby.

BBWifey
03-10-10, 6:06 pm
Bodybuilding.com
NPC Orange County Muscle Classic XXXIV (NQ)

April 24, 2010 Anaheim, California

I just went out on my lunch break and bought a incline/decline/flat bench so I can work out at home. I HAVE to accomplish this... There is way too much motivation and drive running thru my veins not to

GJN5002
03-10-10, 6:10 pm
get it done girl, no doubt you can do it

Tempus
03-10-10, 6:10 pm
What bench did you get? I've been looking at picking up a new one. Let me know if you like it.

BBWifey
03-10-10, 7:24 pm
What bench did you get? I've been looking at picking up a new one. Let me know if you like it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-Utility-Bench/11993394

This is the one. It's 45.00 at walmart and it gets the job done!

BBWifey
03-11-10, 3:11 am
You have two weeks worth of clean laundry, not folded, sitting on the floor and a sink full of dishes..., and all u care about is putting together your new weight bench!

Mission, put together bench all byyself, accomplished. And yes it's put together correctly..... I read directions!

DBOY
03-11-10, 5:36 am
You have two weeks worth of clean laundry, not folded, sitting on the floor and a sink full of dishes..., and all u care about is putting together your new weight bench!

Mission, put together bench all byyself, accomplished. And yes it's put together correctly..... I read directions!

LOL....can't say I dnt knw wat that feels like!!!!

Flash419
03-11-10, 10:48 am

Finally.. a woman who understands priorities.. LOL

Congrats on your Victor win.. and good luck at your show!

Nice meeting you this weekend.

InkdMuscle
03-11-10, 11:11 am

nice job L. but ill let you try it out first. miss i changed my own headlight and i have extra parts left over. LOL.

PIJW
03-11-10, 11:12 am
nice job L. but ill let you try it out first. miss i changed my own headlight and i have extra parts left over. LOL.

Honestly i would love to know how you changed a headlight and had extra parts other than the old headlight.

InkdMuscle
03-11-10, 12:21 pm
Honestly i would love to know how you changed a headlight and had extra parts other than the old headlight.

hey you dont know L. =) HAHA

BBWifey
03-11-10, 4:28 pm

Look guys...., if it's not a necessary part, I'm not wasting my time with it. Lol. Plus, I was over that whole process by the time I noticed the extra piece. :) everything still works the same..... I guess that's how it goes when u gotta do a mans job. Lol

BBWifey
03-12-10, 12:45 pm
shoulders and bis

Milt press 3x15 @ 25lbs
Side laterals 3x15 @ 20lbs
Standing front laterals 3x12 @ 20lbs

Preacher curls 3x12 Drop set
Cable curls 3x15 @ 40lbs
Cross pully 3x12 @ 40lbs

cardio

I had a great workout... I wish the drama would've never existed last night, but it is what it is... My workout partner at the gym really pushed me, and that's what I needed!

Mr. Dead
03-12-10, 12:47 pm
Nice session!!! Uhm... Drama...??? I prefer action or comedy, myself... *LOL*

PIJW
03-12-10, 12:48 pm
Great workout, gonna kill them at your show

BBWifey
03-12-10, 12:50 pm
Nice session!!! Uhm... Drama...??? I prefer action or comedy, myself... *LOL*

yeah me too!!! i'm not one for sappy shit! LOL I like to laugh and have fun.... drama= no bueno

wedge
03-16-10, 2:34 pm
I always thought that the extra parts were optional.?

BBWifey
03-16-10, 2:39 pm
I always thought that the extra parts were optional.?

LOL... they so are!!! I like options!!! Did you get your package yet?

Firefist
03-16-10, 2:45 pm
IN!

BBWifey
03-16-10, 2:57 pm
IN!

I'm so glad you are!!!

Little Z
03-16-10, 3:01 pm
i might stick around.. lol

Mr. Dead
03-16-10, 3:01 pm
All this gabbin', and no workouts, since the 11th...??? WTF...???!!!

BBWifey
03-16-10, 3:03 pm
All this gabbin', and no workouts, since the 11th...??? WTF...???!!!

LOL... life happens. and I was in the hospital.... I have to take it easy for the rest of the week, but I'll be back at it on monday... Promise

BBWifey
03-16-10, 3:04 pm
i might stick around.. lol

You have no choice in this matter!!!! You're stayin!!! LOL

Little Z
03-16-10, 3:05 pm
You have no choice in this matter!!!! You're stayin!!! LOL

yea yea yea.. ive heard it before.. haha.. remember that one time.. you wanted me to have a heart attack so you could go get coffee? lol

Mr. Dead
03-16-10, 3:07 pm
LOL... life happens. and I was in the hospital.... I have to take it easy for the rest of the week, but I'll be back at it on monday... Promise

Hospital...??? Nope... DBoy used that one, already... Limit one hospital excuse per household... All others are null and void... Also, prohibited in the states of California, Utah, Alaska, Wyoming, Montana, and Rhode Island...

BBWifey
03-16-10, 3:12 pm
yea yea yea.. ive heard it before.. haha.. remember that one time.. you wanted me to have a heart attack so you could go get coffee? lol

I NEEDED IT!!!! LOL. It was a good plan tho, I must say!!

Hospital...??? Nope... DBoy used that one, already... Limit one hospital excuse per household... All others are null and void... Also, prohibited in the states of California, Utah, Alaska, Wyoming, Montana, and Rhode Island...

There's always an acception to the rules... Yeah hospital... blood work, cat scan, you name it, the dr was pokin there!! No answer to why I've had so much pain tho... It's a mystery

Mr. Dead
03-16-10, 3:15 pm
I NEEDED IT!!!! LOL. It was a good plan tho, I must say!!

There's always an acception to the rules... Yeah hospital... blood work, cat scan, you name it, the dr was pokin there!! No answer to why I've had so much pain tho... It's a mystery

Exploratory surgery to remove unnecessary parts, enema, and lobotomy... Next patient...

BBWifey
03-16-10, 3:18 pm
Exploratory surgery to remove unnecessary parts, enema, and lobotomy... Next patient...

I knew I should've come to see "DR. DEAD"

wedge
03-16-10, 3:22 pm
LOL... they so are!!! I like options!!! Did you get your package yet?

No I haven't. Also haven't been told how much I owe ya.

BBWifey
03-16-10, 3:23 pm
No I haven't. Also haven't been told how much I owe ya.

ok, well you should be getting it soon... You don't owe me anything... it's a gift, from a friend! :)

wedge
03-16-10, 4:21 pm
ok, well you should be getting it soon... You don't owe me anything... it's a gift, from a friend! :)

Why thank you.

PIJW
03-16-10, 5:58 pm

Would be worried about this coming from a guy that works in a hospital, could be bad

BBWifey
03-16-10, 6:53 pm
Would be worried about this coming from a guy that works in a hospital, could be bad

LOL... I'm good with the unessary parts, and labotomy... I'll fight him on the enema tho!!!

Mr. Dead
03-16-10, 6:57 pm
LOL... I'm good with the unessary parts, and labotomy... I'll fight him on the enema tho!!!

We'll put you in a straight jacket, first, and then the enema... (I got that from "Dracula Dead and Loving It...")

BBWifey
03-16-10, 7:07 pm
We'll put you in a straight jacket, first, and then the enema... (I got that from "Dracula Dead and Loving It...")

LOL... Fine! you win! LMAO!!! dracula....

boyerfitness
03-17-10, 3:08 pm
All this talk about enemas......I might wait to call till tomorrow LMAO it sounds like your St. Patrick's day is going to be interesting!

BBWifey
03-17-10, 4:33 pm
All this talk about enemas......I might wait to call till tomorrow LMAO it sounds like your St. Patrick's day is going to be interesting!

LOL... it's all good.... I gave up and just decided to take the enema like a champ! feel free to give me a call.

Ok kids.... I've rearranged my life.. my workouts that is... Here's what I've pulled together now that I have to work out at home, so this is what I've got to work with;

Treadmil
Elyptical
Recumbant bike
Body by Jake- for abs
Incline/decline/flat bench
Adjustable dumbells 5-25
30lb dumbells on their way
Small home gym w/ chest press, cable pull down and up, leg extensions, flys and stair stepper.

Now that I've got my shit in order, in more ways than one; it's balls to the walls- gettin shit done-time to keep what I worked so hard for and FUCKIN KILL this competition!!!! Although I must say, It was nice to take a little break, & recoupe... now it's show time!

With No BITCHASSNESS!!!!!

DBOY
03-18-10, 12:02 pm
LOL... it's all good.... I gave up and just decided to take the enema like a champ! feel free to give me a call.

Ok kids.... I've rearranged my life.. my workouts that is... Here's what I've pulled together now that I have to work out at home, so this is what I've got to work with;

Treadmil
Elyptical
Recumbant bike
Body by Jake- for abs
Adjustable dumbells 5-25
Small home gym w/ chest press, cable pull down and up, leg extensions, flys and stair stepper.

Now that I've got my shit in order, in more ways than one; it's balls to the walls- gettin shit done-time to keep what I worked so hard for and FUCKIN KILL this competition!!!! Although I must say, It was nice to take a little break, & recoupe... now it's show time!

Nice lil set up you got there BB,important thing is that its what you need to get the job done. Enjoy the rest of your break week and get back in there and kill it like I know you will.

DBOY

Mr. Dead
03-18-10, 12:06 pm

Treadmil
Elyptical
Recumbant bike
Body by Jake- for abs
Adjustable dumbells 5-25

Nice lil set up you got there BB,important thing is that its what you need to get the job done. Enjoy the rest of your break week and get back in there and kill it like I know you will.

DBOY

Nice...

boyerfitness
03-18-10, 8:24 pm
Not a bad set up...I'd take it.

BBWifey
03-22-10, 12:14 pm
Ok, so I'm starting this week off on a new foot..... If you don't like my feet, that's your issue to deal with!!!! LOL

Diet started.. after I practially turned my fish into jerkey!! I'm so excited!!! Here's my stack:

Cuts
Pak
Omega
Flex
Iso whey vanilla
Eaa
Glutamien --however you spell it, it's in the protien shake

2lbs of fish, 40g carbs m,t; carb spike wed, 25g carbs f,s,s

Mr. Dead
03-22-10, 12:16 pm
Looks good, there!!! I never tried the Vanilla Ultra Iso Whey... I prefer the Lemonade Chiller...

DBOY
03-22-10, 3:54 pm
Ok, so I'm starting this week off on a new foot..... If you don't like my feet, that's your issue to deal with!!!! LOL

Diet started.. after I practially turned my fish into jerkey!! I'm so excited!!! Here's my stack:

Cuts
Pak
Omega
Flex
Iso whey vanilla
Eaa
Glutamien --however you spell it, it's in the protien shake

2lbs of fish, 40g carbs m,t; carb spike wed, 25g carbs f,s,s

Nice stak, solid diet. Time to go to work!

Bet that fish was tasty.....LOL

Firedrake
03-22-10, 3:58 pm
mmm . . . fish jerky!

Good looking stack, kid -- make it happen!

BBWifey
03-23-10, 12:32 pm
Chest and bis;

flat db press 3x15 @20lb
incline db press 3x15 @20lb
flys 3x12 @ 35lbs

Standing alt curls 3x30 @ 15lb
standing hammer curls 2x30 @ 15lb
Cable curls 2xfailure @ 40lbs

45 minutes of cardio

I was so excited that I was able to workout, I forgot to do abs... not to mention, i was able to get the weights done in 30 minutes considering I didn't have to wait for anyone to get off my bench!!! I love having everything in the garage.

Mr. Dead
03-23-10, 12:33 pm
About damn time you got back at it... *LOL*

BBWifey
03-23-10, 12:36 pm
I weighed in this morning at 116... not to bad, but I know I've got alot of evening out to do... (fat to muscle)

Firedrake
03-23-10, 8:56 pm
I weighed in this morning at 116... not to bad, but I know I've got alot of evening out to do... (fat to muscle)

You'll get it done. I have no doubt.

Me? I was 238, down from 240 last week, probably heading for about 210 in 17 weeks.

DBOY
03-23-10, 9:00 pm
Chest and bis;

flat db press 3x15 @20lb
flys 3x12 @ 35lbs

45 minutes of cardio

I was so excited that I was able to workout, I forgot to do abs... not to mention, i was able to get the weights done in 30 minutes considering I didn't have to wait for anyone to get off my bench!!! I love having everything in the garage.

Nice work. Gotta luv being able to train at home and not have to wait for shit!

Good job!

DBOY
03-23-10, 9:01 pm

Not to bad ;) you'll get it done.

boyerfitness
03-23-10, 9:28 pm
Chest and bis;

flat db press 3x15 @20lb
flys 3x12 @ 35lbs

45 minutes of cardio

Nice workout! I know what you mean about not having to wait for someone to get off your shit. Today in the gym was the only day it didn't bug me...the Special Olympic power lifting team was there working out. Talk about motivation and heart....wow.

BBWifey
03-24-10, 12:19 pm
Legs:

Leg extensions 3x50 @ 40lbs
Squats 3x15 @ 30lbs
Freakblasters 3x12
Lunges -failure

I wasn't too happy with my workout. I think leg days need to be spent in the gym. I got it done and I feel it, so I guess it wasn't a total waste of time.

B Con
03-24-10, 1:20 pm
How do you make fish jerky

Mr. Dead
03-24-10, 1:36 pm
It's about time you finally stopped goofing off, and got some work done!!!

BBWifey
03-24-10, 1:56 pm
How do you make fish jerky

fish jerkey-- Put ur fish in the oven, go do a million things ie; laundry, dishes, workout... Things that will make you forget that you need to pull it out.... then when you realize it's still in there... scream, run to the oven and take it out. LOL... It was an honest mistake. :(

It's about time you finally stopped goofing off, and got some work done!!!

I'll show you goofin off!!! LOL. I'm soooo motivated in more ways than one in my life right now... I'm fuckin superwoman!!!

boyerfitness
03-24-10, 2:07 pm
fish jerkey-- Put ur fish in the oven, go do a million things ie; laundry, dishes, workout... Things that will make you forget that you need to pull it out.... then when you realize it's still in there... scream, run to the oven and take it out. LOL... It was an honest mistake. :(

I'll show you goofin off!!! LOL. I'm soooo motivated in more ways than one in my life right now... I'm fuckin superwoman!!!

That's the funniest shit I've heard all day......did you eat your fish jerkey?

BBWifey
03-24-10, 2:10 pm
That's the funniest shit I've heard all day......did you eat your fish jerkey?

Hell yeah I ate it!!! It actually wasn't too bad.... It really did taste like jerkey... No utensils were required!!!! LMAO

Firefist
03-24-10, 2:44 pm
Legs:

Squats 3x15 @ 30lbs
Freakblasters 3x12
Lunges -failure

I wasn't too happy with my workout. I think leg days need to be spent in the gym. I got it done and I feel it, so I guess it wasn't a total waste of time.

hey, looks good, as long as your in there killin it, and you feel it, thats all that really matters! lookin good.

hahahahahahhaa fish jerky story ftw.

B Con
03-24-10, 3:01 pm
HAHAHA for a min I thought I was missing a great way to eat fish hahahahahah great stuff

Mr. Dead
03-24-10, 3:23 pm

I think you have already shown me goofing off... *LOL* Motivation is always a good thing... And, I won't touch the superwoman comment... *LMAO!!!*

Mr. Dead
03-24-10, 5:47 pm
I think you have already shown me goofing off... *LOL* Motivation is always a good thing... And, I won't touch the superwoman comment... *LMAO!!!*

Because superwoman wouldn't make fish jerkey...

BBWifey
03-24-10, 7:31 pm
Because superwoman wouldn't make fish jerkey...

YOU never thought about making fish jerkey!!!! I didn't even have to think about it... and BAM!!!! JERKEY..... How's that for superwoman

DBOY
03-24-10, 8:11 pm
Legs:

Squats 3x15 @ 30lbs
Freakblasters 3x12
Lunges -failure

Good workout regardless. All that matters is that you got in there and put in the work!!!! All you have to do now is invest in a squat rack and legs press, and BOO YA full in home gym!!!!

BBWifey
03-25-10, 12:06 pm
Good workout regardless. All that matters is that you got in there and put in the work!!!! All you have to do now is invest in a squat rack and legs press, and BOO YA full in home gym!!!!

I got ur home gym... And with these craigslist junkie fingers of mine, I'll have that squat rack by Sunday. U just get ur Mexican buddies together to pick it up!!!! Lol BOO YA!!!

DBOY
03-25-10, 12:36 pm
I got ur home gym... And with these craigslist junkie fingers of mine, I'll have that squat rack by Sunday. U just get ur Mexican buddies together to pick it up!!!! Lol BOO YA!!!

Shit mexican buddies in line! You want one of craigslist or stolen you got it! You know how us mexicans do!!!!LOL BOO YA!!!!

Mr. Dead
03-29-10, 4:40 pm
What's up in here...???

BBWifey
03-29-10, 4:44 pm
What's up in here...???

I'll be posting tonight..... Life happened to me again, but I think i've got everything under control.... Plus DBOY and I are tweaking a few things for my competition prep, and it's taken some time to get everything together...

Tonight: LEGS

Mr. Dead
03-29-10, 4:54 pm
I'll be posting tonight..... Life happened to me again, but I think i've got everything under control.... Plus DBOY and I are tweaking a few things for my competition prep, and it's taken some time to get everything together...

I hate when life rears it's ugly head... Had that happen, myself, last week... Hang in there, and get it done!!!

boyerfitness
03-29-10, 9:22 pm

Hope all is well with you! I think life happened to everyone this past week...at least everyone I know! Hang in there I know you'll push through it.

BBWifey
03-30-10, 1:12 pm
Leg extensions 50 @ 25lbs, 50@ 35lbs, 25 @ 45lbs
Leg press 50 @ 170lbs, 2x25 @ 260
Squats 2x20 @ 2-quatrers on smith
Freak blasters 2x20
Calf raises 3x15 @ 90lbs

Omg... feeling amazing! I didn't want to push myself too much, but I do feel like a got a great workout.. I'm also incorporating leg lifts with ankle weights in every night to tighten up my ass more. Tonight is chest and bi's.... heeeeelllllll yeah!

Mr. Dead
03-30-10, 3:55 pm
'Bout time some work got done in here... Nice session!!! Good luck hobbling!!!

BBWifey
03-30-10, 4:34 pm
'Bout time some work got done in here... Nice session!!! Good luck hobbling!!!

LOL.. I know right? Well, I definatly feel it today. I switched it up a bit. I talked to a trainer friend of DBOY's and he suggested I up my weight, and try to keep at least half my reps to really target my problem areas..... I hope it works!!!

Firedrake
03-30-10, 5:03 pm
Freak blasters 2x20
Calf raises 3x15 @ 90lbs

Omg... feeling amazing! I didn't want to push myself too much, but I do feel like a got a great workout.. I'm also incorporating leg lifts with ankle weights in every night to tighten up my ass more. Tonight is chest and bi's.... heeeeelllllll yeah!

Nice leg day -- keep it up!

DBOY
03-30-10, 7:16 pm
Freak blasters 2x20
Calf raises 3x15 @ 90lbs

Nice leg day L, solid weight with a nice rep range. Kill it on chest n bis tonite!!!!

boyerfitness
04-01-10, 8:37 am
Freak blasters 2x20
Calf raises 3x15 @ 90lbs

Damn!! Nice work!! Thinking about stealing this to see if I can hang. Can you walk today? LOL

BBWifey
04-01-10, 12:28 pm
Damn!! Nice work!! Thinking about stealing this to see if I can hang. Can you walk today? LOL

ok.. so it's Thursday... and I'm STILL sore. BUT, I can sit down without wincing!!! LOL. I'll be catching up on my workouts this weekend, since I don't have to work. I've been busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off everday after work....

Mr. Dead
04-07-10, 1:44 pm
Uhm... This thing still going...???

BBWifey
05-04-10, 2:58 pm
Yes its true.... Sorry to everyone for being out... I've been going thru emotional, physical, mental, and financial issues... But who isn't?! LOL

So, I'm starting back out just with cardio for the next couple of weeks. 30 minute walk with my daughter in the stroller and 15 minutes on a scooter with my boys. It's still cardio, and a way for me to continue spending time with my children.

I've recently gone back to the dr. I had 6 tubes of blood taken, and a pee test. For those of you who didn't know, I've been dealing with chronic pain for over 4 years, and Drs can't firgure out what it is. So, once again, they're testing for everything from my hormone level to lupus.... I should know something soon.

As for family life, DBOY and I are back together! I just got a promotion at work, which will put me in training for the next 4 months!! But the money is waaaay better than what I'm making. So things will start to look better for my family and I.

I'm sure I'll be posting workouts really soon, hopefully sooner than I mentally planned for..It's great to be back!

Mr. Dead
05-04-10, 3:02 pm
Glad to see that things are looking up, in many aspects!!! Hope they can get to the bottom of your pain issue...

smoothballer
05-04-10, 3:04 pm
Good to see you back on here! I am happy for you (and DBOY) that things are looking up. Congrats on the promotion.

JUGGERNAUT
05-04-10, 3:05 pm
Great. Back to training.

DBOY
05-04-10, 3:06 pm
Yes its true.... Sorry to everyone for being out... I've been going thru emotional, physical, mental, and financial issues... But who isn't?! LOL

So, I'm starting back out just with cardio for the next couple of weeks. 30 minute walk with my daughter in the stroller and 15 minutes on a scooter with my boys. It's still cardio, and a way for me to continue spending time with my children.

I've recently gone back to the dr. I had 6 tubes of blood taken, and a pee test. For those of you who didn't know, I've been dealing with chronic pain for over 4 years, and Drs can't firgure out what it is. So, once again, they're testing for everything from my hormone level to lupus.... I should know something soon.

As for family life, DBOY and I are back together! I just got a promotion at work, which will put me in training for the next 4 months!! But the money is waaaay better than what I'm making. So things will start to look better for my family and I.

I'm sure I'll be posting workouts really soon, hopefully sooner than I mentally planned for..It's great to be back!

I'm glad your back babe :) good to see you starting back with what we can right now. Yes thing are going to get better for us :) and again congrats on your promotion you deserve it!!! You know ill massage you anytime you want to help with that back pain, give me a forearm workout :)

boyerfitness
05-04-10, 3:46 pm

Yeah! It's good to have you back!! I hope they get answers for you soon it sucks being in pain sorry to hear it has been for so long. Glad you're back!

Firedrake
05-04-10, 4:46 pm
I'm glad to see things are coming back together!

Congrats on the promotion, but I suspect it'll mean you spend less time on the Forvm! <grin>

wedge
05-04-10, 4:49 pm
Welcome back.

BBWifey
05-04-10, 5:06 pm
Thanks everyone! I really did miss it on here, but we all have our priorities ya kno! It feels good to be chattin it up with the Fam again...

And Gramps, I got internet on my I-phone so I'll keep up with it!!! ;)

BBWifey
05-04-10, 11:45 pm
Chest:
flat bench press 3 x 20 @ 15lbs
incline press 3x 15 @ 15lbs
pec deck 3x 12 @ 15lbs

bis:
alt bi curls 3x 40 @ 10lbs
hammer curls 3x 20 @ 10lbs
standing bi curls 3x 12 @ 25lbs

100x100x100 abs
45 minutes of cardio

hellz yeah, fuck mentality.... Ima let the iron think from now on

DBOY
05-05-10, 12:14 am
Chest:
flat bench press 3 x 20 @ 15lbs
incline press 3x 15 @ 15lbs
pec deck 3x 12 @ 15lbs

bis:
alt bi curls 3x 40 @ 10lbs
hammer curls 3x 20 @ 10lbs
standing bi curls 3x 12 @ 25lbs

100x100x100 abs
45 minutes of cardio

hellz yeah, fuck mentality.... Ima let the iron think from now on

Great workout there BB!!! Way to get in there n get it done!!!!

Firedrake
05-05-10, 1:22 am
The iron never lies . . .

Well done!

BBWifey
05-24-10, 1:18 am
wow.. its amazing how life sweeps you up and keeps you busy.. obviously ive been away.. im on a vacation for the next week.. i started a business 2 weeks ago, and its taken off! then, on june 1st i start training for my new position at work.. ill probably be posting workouts soon cause ill be hittin the gym after training in order to avoid traffic.! so ill be back at it soon.. just focusing on my business and family till work and workouts start consuming all hours of my day..

Firedrake
05-24-10, 2:22 am
Good to see you again -- sounds like things are developing on all fronts! Good for you!

ghost
05-24-10, 7:10 am
glad to see you back!

Mr. Dead
06-24-10, 4:26 pm
I heard there was a BBWifey sighting here at the FORVM...

AntoineV
09-18-10, 3:12 pm
Good to have an Animal MILF on the forum... keep working hard