PDA

View Full Version : What does the JUGGERNAUT eat?

Pages : [1] 2 3

naturalguy
10-23-09, 3:45 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/juggscalzone1.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/juggscalzone2.jpg

C.Coronato
10-23-09, 3:49 pm
ummm .. is that a normal size pen for refrence?

This is not right.

Aggression
10-23-09, 3:49 pm
YES

weedlewott
10-23-09, 3:51 pm
Wow fella.... Please tell me that's one of those really small pens they sell at the stores for small handed people.... Please.

J-Dawg
10-23-09, 3:56 pm
Nice Juggs. Now you have to eat that 6 times per day to get like Big Al. LOL.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-09, 3:56 pm
Standard issue PARKER JOTTER Black/Med PT

Ceramic white dinner plate...

Truth

Thursdays noon meal.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-09, 3:57 pm

I don't?

Aggression
10-23-09, 4:06 pm
That must weigh about the same as a large newborn baby. Order up 2 next time Jugs. I'm down.

Little Z
10-23-09, 4:32 pm
That makes me hungry.. lol

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-09, 4:38 pm
That must weigh about the same as a large newborn baby. Order up 2 next time Jugs. I'm down.

Twist my arm

That makes me hungry.. lol

I'm very surprised to hear this from you.

DANO
10-23-09, 4:59 pm

So you are saying he has to cut back? haha.

Firedrake
10-23-09, 5:00 pm
Dude, you're KILLIN' me -- I just finished my steak and salad lunch . . . I can't remember the last time I had a calzone.

Hoomgar
10-23-09, 5:00 pm
Subbed!

Diesel Rocket
10-23-09, 5:16 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/juggscalzone1.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/juggscalzone2.jpg

IS THIS WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE EATING TO CUT UP OR BULK UP? EITHER WAY I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW.

BigChrisF
10-23-09, 8:12 pm
I never really liked calzones that much. But order a pizza and ask them not to cut it up and then roll it up like a burrito. Awesomeness. I credit Bill Duncan for giving me that idea.

J Wong
10-23-09, 10:51 pm
I just ate a big stromboli at work!

andrewT
10-24-09, 5:31 pm
you guys should come to my uncle's pizzeria

his panzos are a large pizza folded in half! the ingredients are all fresh from my nonno's garden!

only 2 people in the history of his place have eaten the whole Panzo in one sitting.

machineman
10-24-09, 5:47 pm
nice meal J!

AndrewT....sounds YUMMMMY!

Little Z
10-24-09, 6:59 pm

his panzos are a large pizza folded in half! the ingredients are all fresh from my nonno's garden!

only 2 people in the history of his place have eaten the whole Panzo in one sitting.

addy?.. ill be #3.. lol

Little Z
10-24-09, 7:00 pm
I'm very surprised to hear this from you.

HAH.. When I head that way.. make sure you give them notice.. so they're prepared..

andrewT
10-24-09, 11:35 pm
addy?.. ill be #3.. lol

were here in canada man! you willing to come down?

Maybe I could airmail them to ya?

its called "pal's pub and pizzeria" (he didn't name it that, he bought the business and made it 10x better), and my uncle is the biggest (literally) hardass in the world. He would love to see a couple of freaks come in and kill the panzos lol! I bring my friends, but they don't know how eat!

Little Z
10-25-09, 12:03 am
were here in canada man! you willing to come down?

Maybe I could airmail them to ya?

its called "pal's pub and pizzeria" (he didn't name it that, he bought the business and made it 10x better), and my uncle is the biggest (literally) hardass in the world. He would love to see a couple of freaks come in and kill the panzos lol! I bring my friends, but they don't know how eat!

you're about 400 miles away.. I plan on taking a trip to Montreal here in the future, so when I decide to head up ill head through that way..

and look what I found..

http://media.restaurantica.com/uploads/77561010-62b3-4470-a33d-d6f51600417a_GalleryMain.JPG "Fried panzarotti"

andrewT
10-25-09, 10:09 am
you're about 400 miles away.. I plan on taking a trip to Montreal here in the future, so when I decide to head up ill head through that way..

and look what I found..

http://media.restaurantica.com/uploads/77561010-62b3-4470-a33d-d6f51600417a_GalleryMain.JPG "Fried panzarotti"

I just typed in the name of his shop and found reviews on it lol
They are all good, except for a few I am proud to say. It is very mafioso in there though (dark, pool table, godfather and scarface pictures, etc) lol.

Let me know when you come down!

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-09, 11:15 am
Notice how the Calzone looks like it is smiling? I know I was after finishing it.

naturalguy
10-26-09, 11:20 am
Notice how the Calzone looks like it is smiling? I know I was after finishing it.

LOL

McFly
10-26-09, 11:25 am
WTF are you cutting?

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-09, 11:29 am
WTF are you cutting?

Sorry, that pic was before I poured on the ice cream, crushed Pop Tarts, handful of gummi bears, chocolate sauce and some almonds for good measure.

Aggression
10-26-09, 11:30 am
Sorry, that pic was before I poured on the ice cream, crushed Pop Tarts, handful of gummi bears, chocolate sauce and some almonds for good measure.

wow

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-09, 11:36 am
wow

This is why I have a T that says... "Puke before you squat and after."

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
10-26-09, 11:51 am
This is why I have a T that says... "Puke before you squat and after."

purge (pûrj)
v. purged, purg·ing, purg·es
v.tr.
a. To free from impurities; purify.
b. To remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing.
2. To rid of sin, guilt, or defilement.
3. Law To clear (a person) of a charge or an imputation. Often used with respect to contempt of court.
a. To rid (a nation or political party, for example) of people considered undesirable.
b. To get rid of (people considered undesirable). See Synonyms at eliminate.
5. Medicine
a. To cause evacuation of (the bowels).
b. To induce evacuation of the bowels in (an individual).
v.intr.
1. To become pure or clean.
2. Medicine To undergo or cause an emptying of the bowels.
n.
1. The act or process of purging.
2. Something that purges, especially a medicinal purgative.

McFly
10-26-09, 12:00 pm

i was just reading how gummi bears and almonds together create a very anabolic environement. you are truly a man ahead of the times. i'm taking notes.

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-09, 12:01 pm
I never really liked calzones that much. But order a pizza and ask them not to cut it up and then roll it up like a burrito. Awesomeness. I credit Bill Duncan for giving me that idea.

Should I give this brother an infraction just for saying this? I swear, these Anti-Calzoneites!

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-09, 12:09 pm
I just ate a big stromboli at work!

Good Man! Sometimes I order one of those with my Calzone.

If I show it would be 3...[/I]

nice meal J!

You know good food when you see it...and do the right thing by eating it before it gets away.

AndrewT....sounds YUMMMMY!

Sounds and IS.

i was just reading how gummi bears and almonds together create a very anabolic environement. you are truly a man ahead of the times. i'm taking notes.

When you have been around as long as I, you pick up some things...not just on your shoe. (Mans best freind my foot!)

purge (pûrj)
v. purged, purg·ing, purg·es
v.tr.
a. To free from impurities; purify.
b. To remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing.
2. To rid of sin, guilt, or defilement.
3. Law To clear (a person) of a charge or an imputation. Often used with respect to contempt of court.
a. To rid (a nation or political party, for example) of people considered undesirable.
b. To get rid of (people considered undesirable). See Synonyms at eliminate.
5. Medicine
a. To cause evacuation of (the bowels).
b. To induce evacuation of the bowels in (an individual).
v.intr.
1. To become pure or clean.
2. Medicine To undergo or cause an emptying of the bowels.
n.
1. The act or process of purging.
2. Something that purges, especially a medicinal purgative.

This all sounds like fun above but be rest assured, a lot more gets digested than leaves the body with me. GOAL...Just keep eating.

Hoomgar
10-26-09, 2:08 pm

x2, I know where dinner will be tonight!

Should I give this brother an infraction just for saying this? I swear, these Anti-Calzoneites!

LOL! It's boarderline J, very close :)

Now I just ate lunch and after visiting this thread, I am raging hungry again!

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-09, 2:14 pm
IS THIS WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE EATING TO CUT UP OR BULK UP? EITHER WAY I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW.

These are equally good at doing both if you are a mutant.

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-09, 2:16 pm
x2, I know where dinner will be tonight!

LOL! It's boarderline J, very close :)

Now I just ate lunch and after visiting this thread, I am raging hungry again!

Hg

This is why I don't call a feeding "a meal" because I ever stop eating.....

Hoomgar
10-26-09, 2:19 pm
This is why I don't call a feeding "a meal" because I ever stop eating.....

It's a feeding, not a meal, I can dig that.

loligagger
10-27-09, 12:23 am
well now i feel like a big pussy after eating a can of tuna...

McFly
10-27-09, 8:37 am
in the spirits of a JUGG sized meal....I tried my best and whipped up 4.5 pounds of meat loaf (milk, while eggs and bread crumbs all added to the loaf) , a two gallon pot almost full of mashed sweet potatoes and hooked up a pound of fresh green beans while 2 pounds are still on the counter....oh and I also grilled 3 pounds of chicken breasts but they are for lunch!

it is so sweet having a double oven in my kitchen!

Hoomgar
10-27-09, 9:47 am
in the spirits of a JUGG sized meal....I tried my best and whipped up 4.5 pounds of meat loaf (milk, while eggs and bread crumbs all added to the loaf) , a two gallon pot almost full of mashed sweet potatoes and hooked up a pound of fresh green beans while 2 pounds are still on the counter....oh and I also grilled 3 pounds of chicken breasts but they are for lunch!

it is so sweet having a double oven in my kitchen!

I'll be over to uh, watch the dogs while you are at work bro.

McFly
10-27-09, 10:06 am
I'll be over to uh, watch the dogs while you are at work bro.

you'll have to share with the dogs...They eat an all natural/raw diet!

naturalguy
11-04-09, 3:51 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERMEAL.jpg

naturalguy
11-04-09, 3:51 pm
and now he is rubbing off on Aggression:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/AggressionPWO.jpg

Aggression
11-04-09, 3:53 pm
^^ Absolutely Awesome.

DANO
11-04-09, 6:11 pm
only one each? damn i want a couple!

naturalguy
11-04-09, 8:05 pm

Yeah well JUGGERNAUT is a light weight, if he was a real man he would eat two at a time

JUGGERNAUT
11-05-09, 10:31 am

Yeah well JUGGERNAUT is a light weight, if he was a real man he would eat two at a time

Talkin smack considering I did not post all I ate that day... jus a single meal you non-believers haha

You DON'T want me in your fridge...nuff said.

Aggression
11-05-09, 10:49 am
The Juggernaut is NOT human. I had trouble putting down half of the Calzone. Last week he took a whole one down, and this week, he upped the ante. Insane.

LittleMan55
11-05-09, 10:59 am
and now he is rubbing off on Aggression:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/AggressionPWO.jpg

That's what I'm talking about!

You guys are grubbing well...

Vaze_06
11-05-09, 1:33 pm

LOL... were u still hungry after?! damn...
Calzone looks nasty goood... found a resto that makes it....
mmmm now i know what my next cheal meal will be hehehe

Mr. Dead
11-05-09, 1:40 pm
Should I still use my Pop Tart Pre-workout, or should I change to a Calzone...???

JUGGERNAUT
11-05-09, 2:01 pm
The Juggernaut is NOT human. I had trouble putting down half of the Calzone. Last week he took a whole one down, and this week, he upped the ante. Insane.

Straight up mutant yo

That's what I'm talking about!

You guys are grubbing well...

Indeed

LOL... were u still hungry after?! damn...
Calzone looks nasty goood... found a resto that makes it....
mmmm now i know what my next cheal meal will be hehehe

It's the ultimate cheat meal.

Should I still use my Pop Tart Pre-workout, or should I change to a Calzone...???

Calzones are in addition to fine delicacies like Pop Tarts and such.

prowrestler
11-05-09, 2:04 pm
after seein the pic

i had calzone's and steak. it was fucking awsooomeeee

JUGGERNAUT
11-05-09, 2:09 pm
after seein the pic

i had calzone's and steak. it was fucking awsooomeeee

Does this make me a pusher/enabler? haha No complaints there I'm sure, right? lol

Sounds great.

You know there is one pic of a Calzone and the other a Stromboli too right? haha

Aggression
11-05-09, 2:29 pm
You know there is one pic of a Calzone and the other a Stromboli too right? haha

Stromboli for me next Wednesday. I'll skip on the Pasta though. Mutant status for Aggression has yet to be achieved, and most likely never will be.

JUGGERNAUT
11-05-09, 2:37 pm
Stromboli for me next Wednesday. I'll skip on the Pasta though. Mutant status for Aggression has yet to be achieved, and most likely never will be.

Yup, gotta mix it up from Stromboli to Calzone haha

prowrestler
11-05-09, 5:49 pm
Does this make me a pusher/enabler? haha No complaints there I'm sure, right? lol

Sounds great.

no complaints jugger"brah" looool

steak, calzone....its perfectt

naturalguy
11-05-09, 7:33 pm
Yup, gotta mix it up from Stromboli to Calzone haha

There might be some anabolic synergy with that combination

JUGGERNAUT
11-06-09, 11:37 am
no complaints jugger"brah" looool

I'm glad THAT is over....

steak, calzone....its perfectt

Yes it is

There might be some anabolic synergy with that combination

I asked for a Pop Tart topping but they said they did not offer that option.

naturalguy
11-07-09, 7:08 am
A 'light' JUGGERsnack

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/1257595065.jpg

DANO
11-07-09, 11:22 am
and knowing Juggs he downed the whole tub of Gain Fast!

G Diesel
11-07-09, 1:13 pm
A 'light' JUGGERsnack

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/1257595065.jpg

Insulin. Shock.

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
11-07-09, 3:14 pm
A 'light' JUGGERsnack

How did you know that was pre-meal? Do I have a web cam running I don't know about?

[QUOTE=DANO;839415]and knowing Juggs he downed the whole tub of Gain Fast!

Do you mean it's not a single serving?

Insulin. Shock.

Peace, G

Mutants are immune to that.

J-Dawg
11-07-09, 6:24 pm
Do you mean it's not a single serving?

Open container. Add water and drink.

BigChrisF
11-08-09, 1:07 am

Infraction?! I give you the secret of the pizzarrito and this is what I get? Ingrate!

Big Wides
11-08-09, 1:05 pm
should have mixed some ice cream in there somewhere.....

JUGGERNAUT
11-09-09, 10:39 am
Infraction?! I give you the secret of the pizzarrito and this is what I get? Ingrate!

haha right on, no worries brother...you do speak GOOD FOOD so you are OK with me.
I just took it personal when you said you did not like Calzones the best... ANY Italian food is good period!

JUGGERNAUT
11-09-09, 10:43 am
should have mixed some ice cream in there somewhere.....

Wides! I was just about to post; that I wish they did not fill up the containers as high, as I was having trouble adding my required amount of ice cream! I should have taken the picture after I added it because it looked like an erupting volcano. I use those paint stirring hand drill adapters to mix it.

wedge
11-10-09, 9:50 pm
I move we change this thread to "What isn't Juggernaut eating?" I think the list would be smaller at this point.

JUGGERNAUT
11-11-09, 9:47 am
I move we change this thread to "What isn't Juggernaut eating?" I think the list would be smaller at this point.

You know it's bad when a girl walks up to you (around breakfast time mind you) that knows me well and places a giant piece of chocolate cake in front of you...mumbles something like "I know you know what to do with this" and walks off shaking her head.

LittleMan55
11-11-09, 9:52 am
You know it's bad when a girl walks up to you (around breakfast time mind you) that knows me well and places a giant piece of chocolate cake in front of you...mumbles something like "I know you know what to do with this" and walks off shaking her head.

LMAO!!!

You truly are a mutant.

Vaze_06
11-11-09, 9:56 am
ANY Italian food is good period!

well... noo..... foods' quality and person's cooking talent are a factor. lol
except when u are Really freaking hungry.. then any and everything taste delicious ahah
tho seriously is there anything u dont like eatin?!

JUGGERNAUT
11-11-09, 10:06 am
well... noo..... foods' quality and person's cooking talent are a factor. lol
except when u are Really freaking hungry.. then any and everything taste delicious ahah
tho seriously is there anything u dont like eatin?!

This is why I only get Italian food from Italians. Like the Spartens, Italians generally kill off the Italians that cannot cook, so there is never an issue with quality/taste/cooking talent.

**anything u dont like eatin?![/

Brussels spouts and red beets....this leaves a considerable variety..

DANO
11-11-09, 2:55 pm
dude, then if you feel that way, you need some of my great-aunts gnoccis...good things come from first generation familys!... by the way my mom cooks her spaghetti sauce for over 8 hours, and makes her own pasta!

JUGGERNAUT
11-11-09, 3:05 pm
dude, then if you feel that way, you need some of my great-aunts gnoccis...good things come from first generation familys!... by the way my mom cooks her spaghetti sauce for over 8 hours, and makes her own pasta!

Lucky man with roots like that! YUP, sauce is serious biz.... I once had this gf for a while and weekends were spent at "Moms" making sauce in pots the size of something you would expect cannibals to own!

C.Coronato
11-11-09, 4:25 pm
Lucky man with roots like that! YUP, sauce is serious biz.... I once had this gf for a while and weekends were spent at "Moms" making sauce in pots the size of something you would expect cannibals to own!

My kinda girl!!

J-Dawg
11-11-09, 4:55 pm

Haha, they know you well Juggs.

JUGGERNAUT
11-16-09, 12:17 pm
I didn't take a picture but SAT breakfast was 2 cups of coffee and half an Amish baked coconut custard pie.

LittleMan55
11-16-09, 12:20 pm
I didn't take a picture but SAT breakfast was 2 cups of coffee and half an Amish baked coconut custard pie.

Half?!? Where you feeling ok?

JUGGERNAUT
11-16-09, 12:27 pm
Half?!? Where you feeling ok?

Satisfied for about 2 hours then ordered a Roast Beef Hoagie and chips.

LittleMan55
11-16-09, 12:34 pm
Satisfied for about 2 hours then ordered a Roast Beef Hoagie and chips.

There we go... I figured there was more to the story. Good eating!

JUGGERNAUT
11-16-09, 12:53 pm
Sitting down now with Fridays left over Sicilian pizza 2 slices.

DANO
11-16-09, 2:06 pm
well, my lunch today: 16 oz red beans and rice plus 12 oz tri-tip

JUGGERNAUT
11-16-09, 2:09 pm
well, my lunch today: 16 oz red beans and rice plus 12 oz tri-tip

Tasty but were is the simple sugars? It must be rich in simple sugars; or you will stay the same size. Your saturated fat is too low too.

DANO
11-16-09, 2:34 pm
Tasty but were is the simple sugars? It must be rich in simple sugars; or you will stay the same size. Your saturated fat is too low too.

the sugars were in the 4 poptarts i had with the 5 eggs.

JUGGERNAUT
11-16-09, 3:01 pm
the sugars were in the 4 poptarts i had with the 5 eggs.

If you were looking for brownie points, you just earned them......but ONLY if you had them at the same time with that previously listed meal.

DANO
11-16-09, 3:18 pm
If you were looking for brownie points, you just earned them......but ONLY if you had them at the same time with that previously listed meal.

brownies?? I had those last night, with my phish food ben & jerrys!

JUGGERNAUT
11-16-09, 3:23 pm
brownies?? I had those last night, with my phish food ben & jerrys!

You are learning.

Mr. Dead
11-16-09, 3:24 pm
Would 4 peanutbutter and honey sandwiches, washed down with a quart of egg nog, be considered anabolic...???

JUGGERNAUT
11-16-09, 3:26 pm
Would 4 peanutbutter and honey sandwiches, washed down with a quart of egg nog, be considered anabolic...???

That was an easy one. Yes

naturalguy
11-19-09, 10:53 am
Holy hell this looks good, Juggs latest creation:

Homemade Apple Pie w/Heath(R) English Toffee Breyers Ice cream

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsDie4Pie.jpg

Hoomgar
11-19-09, 11:03 am

The food looks awesome but I'm diggin the table too. "Did that sound ghey?"

NJC_Manhattan
11-19-09, 11:04 am
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

LittleMan55
11-19-09, 11:04 am

That looks awesome!

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-09, 11:19 am
The food looks awesome but I'm diggin the table too. "Did that sound ghey?"

It's a place mat haha, rockin huh?

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-09, 11:19 am
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Great web site haha Makes me hungry.

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-09, 11:20 am
That looks awesome!

and tasted.......

LittleMan55
11-19-09, 11:21 am
and tasted.......

I think I'm going to get me some apple pie this weekend!

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-09, 11:32 am
I think I'm going to get me some apple pie this weekend!

You meant Pies right? There are 2 days in a weekend you know..

rev8ball
11-19-09, 11:51 am

Four, if you count the Thanksgiving Holiday next weekend.... Mmmmmmm, pie......

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-09, 11:58 am
Four, if you count the Thanksgiving Holiday next weekend.... Mmmmmmm, pie......

The 28th will be a 2 pie/1 cake day for me. B-day.

LittleMan55
11-19-09, 12:40 pm

Another valuable life lesson from J!

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-09, 12:44 pm
Another valuable life lesson from J!

I can't watch in pain; a fellow brother not getting enough pie in his life...

rev8ball
11-19-09, 12:55 pm
The 28th will be a 2 pie/1 cake day for me. B-day.

I wasn't going to say anything....LOL

I never forget, though, because it's the day before my sister's....

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-09, 1:04 pm
I wasn't going to say anything....LOL

I never forget, though, because it's the day before my sister's....

Ahhh yes, that's right. The house will be full of family and "sauce" that day (The tomatoe kind) Tell Sis Happy B-Day for me. So she does not confuse my gift with the others; it will be the white envelope with the cash in it.

Mr. Aestheticz
11-19-09, 1:17 pm
Wtf Is Going On In Here Lllmmmmmfffaaaooo!!!!

That Website Is Funny As All Hell Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-09, 1:22 pm
Wtf Is Going On In Here Lllmmmmmfffaaaooo!!!!

That Website Is Funny As All Hell Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the thread: "Where good food goes to die a vicious death being eaten."

DANO
11-19-09, 3:43 pm
A tasty story for sure.

naturalguy
11-24-09, 9:52 am
Better step up your game son

Dateline: 11/23/09

Subject: Steve Kuclo destroys 9 sushi rolls PLUS 2 appetizers AND dessert

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/SU1HMDAzMzItMjAwOTExMjMtMTg1OS5qcGc.jpg

If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it

G Diesel
11-24-09, 9:56 am
Better step up your game son

Dateline: 11/23/09

Subject: Steve Kuclo destroys 9 sushi rolls PLUS 2 appetizers AND dessert

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/SU1HMDAzMzItMjAwOTExMjMtMTg1OS5qcGc.jpg

If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it

I was there, I witnessed it and ate any shrapnel that was thrown from the wreckage.

Peace, G

Vaze_06
11-24-09, 9:56 am
wow... i mean DAMN!!!!!!!

ahaha the Juggernaut has competition!!!!! better not screw up lil panda =p

JUGGERNAUT
11-24-09, 10:05 am
Waiting for NG to post up my recent attack... Don't judge too soon. 9 Sushi Rolls is like a walk in the park for me and who wouldn't eat desert and more food with that?

Hoomgar
11-24-09, 10:09 am
I have to admit, that looks absolutely disgusting! LOL!

McFly
11-24-09, 10:14 am
Battle in the Cage: Jugg vs Kuclo at the Dinner table

Aggression
11-24-09, 10:26 am
I have 3 meals with me today. And I don't even want to look at them after seeing this plate. All I want is to have the exact same thing placed in front of me.

G Diesel
11-24-09, 10:29 am
Waiting for NG to post up my recent attack... Don't judge too soon. 9 Sushi Rolls is like a walk in the park for me and who wouldn't eat desert and more food with that?

Typical tough guy talk. You could wash it down with some chilled Haterade.

I have to admit, that looks absolutely disgusting! LOL!

One man's "disgusting" is the next man's gourmet wet dream.

Peace, G

andrewT
11-24-09, 10:41 am
I do that much sushi if not more, every other weekend.

I am not big by any means but my damn stomach is bottomless!!

naturalguy
11-24-09, 10:41 am
I'll let Juggs give the narrative:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsDinner.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsLunch.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsMongolian.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsPiconettiBefore.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsPiconettiAfter.jpg

B Con
11-24-09, 10:47 am
This thread never fails to deliver. I'm expecting big things for Thanksgiving Juggs.

Here's what I had the other day for ya...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn130/BruteMaximus/ihop.jpg

Eggnog Pancakes. Nuff said.

Hoomgar
11-24-09, 10:49 am

Peace, G

LOL! I know you are right G. I also have yet to try it. So I shouldn't comment. May be my next food fetish!

JUGGERNAUT
11-24-09, 11:37 am
Battle in the Cage: Jugg vs Kuclo at the Dinner table

Because I would lose in the posedown...

Typical tough guy talk. You could wash it down with some chilled Haterade.

G always keeps me in check.

Peace, G

I'll let Juggs give the narrative:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsDinner.jpg

Simple like me

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsLunch.jpg

Luv me sum stew

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsMongolian.jpg

Variety rules (This was at the Arnold- Mongolian Grill)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsPiconettiBefore.jpg

No lie, my PWO meal last SAT

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JuggsPiconettiAfter.jpg

My favorite Pizza place since I was a little JUGGERNAUT. It says "Don't throw out the plates" on the garbage can. Unfortunately for them it did not say "don't eat the plates" Well.... it still had sauce on it!

JUGGERNAUT
11-24-09, 11:39 am
This thread never fails to deliver. I'm expecting big things for Thanksgiving Juggs.

Here's what I had the other day for ya...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn130/BruteMaximus/ihop.jpg

Eggnog Pancakes. Nuff said.

TASTY

naturalguy
12-03-09, 8:32 am
Bunch o new JUGGS meals:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/6.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/5.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsTypicalMeal.jpg

Looks kinda healthy, are you cutting JUGGS?

naturalguy
12-03-09, 8:33 am
I think not lol:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/1.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/3.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsNewMochaUWP.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/4.jpg

Aggression
12-03-09, 8:35 am
That Calzone is complete madness. But I want one ... right now.

McFly
12-03-09, 8:45 am
jugg is my hero!

J-Dawg
12-03-09, 9:00 am
Looks like a good time in here...

Big C
12-03-09, 9:08 am
Eating machine!!!! Damn....would not be surprised if the big man cleans out Max N Ermas this year by himself in Columbus.

JUGGERNAUT
12-03-09, 10:20 am
Bunch o new JUGGS meals:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/6.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/5.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsTypicalMeal.jpg

Looks kinda healthy, are you cutting JUGGS?

That was a good joke NG, have any others?

JUGGERNAUT
12-03-09, 10:25 am
That Calzone is complete madness. But I want one ... right now.

Can be arranged

jugg is my hero!

He we go again....NO McFLY, YOU are MY HERO!

Looks like a good time in here...

Expect nothing less

Eating machine!!!! Damn....would not be surprised if the big man cleans out Max N Ermas this year by himself in Columbus.

One local to me already did away with their all-you-eat-buffet after I showed them what a non-human can ingest. They feared others of my kind would land and take advantage of their gracious offerings.

B Con
12-03-09, 10:29 am
Damn ice cream cake.... now you're just showing off!

JUGGERNAUT
12-03-09, 10:33 am
Damn ice cream cake.... now you're just showing off!

It seems to be a human tradition to eat those on their B-day so I figured I would give it a whirl.

andrewT
12-03-09, 11:41 am
jebus murphy I'm starving now!!

JUGGERNAUT
12-03-09, 11:59 am
jebus murphy I'm starving now!!

Sorry for that ;-) No I'm not.

wedge
12-03-09, 12:03 pm
Buffets close their doors when they see Juggs coming down the street.

andrewT
12-03-09, 12:20 pm
Sorry for that ;-) No I'm not.

lol

some of the local all you can eat sushi places HATE me.
I will say "handroll" and they will say which one. I reply "everything in the category" lol

I am heading to my uncles tommorow for a dino sized Panzo! Thanks Juggs you put me in the mood!

JUGGERNAUT
12-03-09, 12:51 pm
Buffets close their doors when they see Juggs coming down the street.

Or suffer low to no profit margins...

lol

some of the local all you can eat sushi places HATE me.
I will say "handroll" and they will say which one. I reply "everything in the category" lol

I am heading to my uncles tommorow for a dino sized Panzo! Thanks Juggs you put me in the mood!

Good stuff! haha mmmm Panzo!

Short true story...me and larger friend walk into an all you eat Alaskan King Crab legs night.

13 platters of nothing but legs a piece, (no hush puppies, as they were called; to try to slow us down with)

A screaming waitress shouting vile things at us. Cooks from the back opening the doors just to watch us slam down piled plate after piled plate.

Every time the waitress would come over; to try to give us a check, we just said...No, sorry; we will take another platter thanks.... Short story long, they cancelled that night never to return but history was made.

andrewT
12-03-09, 1:31 pm
Or suffer low to no profit margins...

Good stuff! haha mmmm Panzo!

Short true story...me and larger friend walk into an all you eat Alaskan King Crab legs night.

13 platters of nothing but legs a piece, (no hush puppies, as they were called; to try to slow us down with)

A screaming waitress shouting vile things at us. Cooks from the back opening the doors just to watch us slam down piled plate after piled plate.

Every time the waitress would come over; to try to give us a check, we just said...No, sorry; we will take another platter thanks.... Short story long, they cancelled that night never to return but history was made.

lol thats awesome!!!

I have had to resort to finding new all you can eat places now since the local sushi ones will purposely NOT come and take my order because they hate how I clean them out.

I found this new korean restaurant where you bbq your own meat (its actually good quality meat, not that shitty stringy stuff at some cheap asian restaurants) and all you can eat sushi. Let me just say it is the best restaurant ever. I just slam non stop beef and sushi all night long. They are already starting to become disgruntled with me there too and I have only been 3 times lol

EATING IS AWESOME!!!

JUGGERNAUT
12-03-09, 1:38 pm
Sounds like the perfect place to have the after training food stop at an ABC. Woah that sounds good!

andrewT
12-03-09, 2:30 pm
Sounds like the perfect place to have the after training food stop at an ABC. Woah that sounds good!

its called "Chako's" I don't know if it is a franchise though

Vaze_06
12-08-09, 9:22 pm
*cough cough*
i remember u said u would post some new pics....

well... *looks around* . . ... . . where are the pics?!
just saying... dont tell me u're a Liar .. Oh Noes!! DUH DUH!!!
and i thought u were a good person... man... dude... kk.. lil boy! =p

Aggression
12-09-09, 11:52 am

That is outstanding.

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 12:14 pm
That is outstanding.

I agree! Strong crab leg eating there.

J-Dawg
12-09-09, 1:01 pm

Haha, nice one Juggs.

JUGGERNAUT
12-09-09, 1:46 pm
its called "Chako's" I don't know if it is a franchise though

*types name into GPS* Search FOOD!

*cough cough*
i remember u said u would post some new pics....

well... *looks around* . . ... . . where are the pics?!
just saying... dont tell me u're a Liar .. Oh Noes!! DUH DUH!!!
and i thought u were a good person... man... dude... kk.. lil boy! =p

Do I know you?

That is outstanding.

Something tells me we could do the same and leave a mark haha

I agree! Strong crab leg eating there.

"ALL you can" gets my attention haha

Haha, nice one Juggs.

Maybe next time you and the crew do one of your "lunches" you can invite Jugg and see if I "Still Got it"

naturalguy
12-09-09, 1:58 pm
More Juggermeals:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsPanKakes.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsmealwCandC.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/Juggssizedcake.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsSliceBandW.jpg

McFly
12-09-09, 2:47 pm
jugg must be dieting....portion size is baby like.

Aggression
12-09-09, 2:52 pm

agreed. only exception would be if he washes that meal down with a real gains or gainfast shake (not hardfast)

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 2:53 pm
Why am I suddenly starving, and I just had lunch...???

McFly
12-09-09, 3:16 pm
agreed. only exception would be if he washes that meal down with a real gains or gainfast shake (not hardfast)

we might have to change his name to mini-jugg

someone please put more calories on Jugg's desk and stop making him train...more food + less training = bigger stronger Jugg

JUGGERNAUT
12-09-09, 3:27 pm

Anybody have some lemon for this wound?

Meal and a shake is always...

Why am I suddenly starving, and I just had lunch...???

Somebody appreciates this

we might have to change his name to mini-jugg

someone please put more calories on Jugg's desk and stop making him train...more food + less training = bigger stronger Jugg

The formula is low cal, low training and low sleep, get it right.

McFly
12-09-09, 3:29 pm
The formula is low cal, low training and low sleep, get it right.

ahh explains your figure girl like meals posted above....

JUGGERNAUT
12-09-09, 3:41 pm

McFly in rare form today

Vaze_06
12-09-09, 3:46 pm

bro u're kidding me?!!?!
thats not enough for me!
make it figure baby like meals.... sad..
rumor say Jugg. wants a *cough* 6 packs...

JUGGERNAUT
12-09-09, 4:02 pm
bro u're kidding me?!!?!
thats not enough for me!
make it figure baby like meals.... sad..
rumor say Jugg. wants a *cough* 6 packs...

Juggs food processing is very efficient...I can turn 4 ounces of simple sugar into 2lbs of muscle.

G Diesel
12-09-09, 4:06 pm
He eats less, he grows.

He eats junk, he gets lean.

He takes days off, he gets bigger.

Throw out the rule book when Juggs is in the mix.

That said, I have witnessed him put the grub away with the best of them.

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
12-14-09, 4:34 pm
somebody say food?

smith06
12-16-09, 7:13 pm
This is my kinda thread... if it don't move eat it!! if it moves catch it!!

smith06
12-16-09, 7:21 pm
I'm trying to make a meal worthy of bragging about...lol

6 red potatoes (baked), three tilapia fillets(fried), two oranges, generic pop tarts, and 7 thin mint cookies.

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 10:04 am
This is my kinda thread... if it don't move eat it!! if it moves catch it!!

Would make for a good T-shirt print!

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 10:05 am
I'm trying to make a meal worthy of bragging about...lol

6 red potatoes (baked), three tilapia fillets(fried), two oranges, generic pop tarts, and 7 thin mint cookies.

You have my attention, anything with fish and pop tarts in the same sitting has to be good.

ghost
12-17-09, 10:06 am
You have my attention, anything with fish and pop tarts in the same sitting has to be good.

yet generic pop tarts are no where near as good as regular pop tarts.

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 10:24 am
yet generic pop tarts are no where near as good as regular pop tarts.

Let's give him a B+ for effort; though you are VERY right.

Aggression
12-17-09, 10:31 am
This thread needs more pics.

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 10:47 am

Just so happens, I have some in the camera now....stay tuned. A few words about this though... If I posted all the Birthday Cake I eat, it would get quicky boring and you would swear my day job was a bakery position.

smith06
12-17-09, 2:32 pm
Let's give him a B+ for effort; though you are VERY right.
Hey goddammit we're in a recession....lol

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 2:39 pm
Hey goddammit we're in a recession....lol

haha Point taken well. We just ALL hope you enjoy the original soon and we feel your pain as well.

naturalguy
12-17-09, 3:32 pm
More Juggerfood:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsBeefAndBeans.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsJD.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsMeatball.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsSP.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/Juggsbeefanpotatoe.jpg

Mr. Aestheticz
12-17-09, 3:38 pm
holy Old School Wooden Handled Steak Knives Batman Lol!

mritter3
12-17-09, 3:39 pm
More Juggerfood:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/Juggsbeefanpotatoe.jpg

me likes all of this.....mmmmm

naturalguy
12-17-09, 3:40 pm

I am surprised he even uses utensils

ghost
12-17-09, 3:41 pm
dont forget, that was only 1 meal. haha

G Diesel
12-17-09, 3:46 pm
Good to see the veggies in there... Balanced meals (and a baker's dozen of meatballs). But c'mon bro don't waste those good pieces of steak cooking them into shoe leather. Is that extra well done?

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 4:11 pm
The replies are great haha!

And G, the shoe leather acts as a polisher for my fangs.

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 4:13 pm
I am surprised he even uses utensils

The meals without utensils NG... well you get the idea. (Face first into them)

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 4:14 pm
dont forget, that was only 1 meal. haha

Somebody is paying attention

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 4:16 pm
me likes all of this.....mmmmm

You have an excellent appreciation of foods!

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 4:17 pm

Would you expect any less?

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 4:17 pm

Sir? Good?

U Mad Brah?
12-17-09, 5:05 pm
nice food pics jugg brah... u eat these 6 times a day brah???

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 5:08 pm
nice food pics jugg brah... u eat these 6 times a day brah???

nah brah, I eat non-stop so there is no actual meal brah, you know brah? Just keep eating brahs.

willah
12-17-09, 5:11 pm
I'm hungry now.

I'll have to settle for Real Gains.

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 5:15 pm
I'm hungry now.

I'll have to settle for Real Gains.

Take notice to some of the "meals w/shakes." Some are Real Gains! Like I always say...

"A shake is not a meal, a shake goes with a meal."

Vaze_06
12-17-09, 6:39 pm
*Cough* Skinny Ass! *Cough Cough*

naturalguy
12-17-09, 7:38 pm

Signature worthy

J-Dawg
12-17-09, 8:21 pm

Inspirational quote of the day for hardgainers.

DANO
12-17-09, 9:38 pm
JUGGERNAUT is like the Buddah of the forum.....great quotes in a happy round panda-ish form! haha

McFly
12-18-09, 8:50 am
does the Jugg cook his own meals or does he have Juggini's preparing his meals???

U Mad Brah?
12-18-09, 9:09 am
nah brah, I eat non-stop so there is no actual meal brah, you know brah? Just keep eating brahs.

that's how u get big jugg brah. keep the pics coming brah

JUGGERNAUT
12-18-09, 11:34 am
*Cough* Skinny Ass! *Cough Cough*

Don't hate

Signature worthy

Jus sayin

Inspirational quote of the day for hardgainers.

No such thing... (hardgainers) "Hardly eat, sleep and train maybe."

JUGGERNAUT is like the Buddah of the forum.....great quotes in a happy round panda-ish form! haha

Need to de-Panda myself or that next notch in my lever belt is going to get some use.

does the Jugg cook his own meals or does he have Juggini's preparing his meals???

I have a hareem of exotic females that live only to serve me.

Darn! Hate when that alarm clock goes off!

that's how u get big jugg brah. keep the pics coming brah

No doubt brah, gonna keep it brahtastic

NJC_Manhattan
12-18-09, 12:43 pm
More Juggerfood:

YUM nice appetizers.....

naturalguy
12-23-09, 12:22 pm
What is this????

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsMMM.jpg

salad???

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsMPsalad.jpg

Huh????

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsMP1.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/Juggsmp2.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/JUGGERNAUT/JuggsMp3.jpg

J-Dawg
12-23-09, 12:30 pm
That's it???

JUGGERNAUT
12-23-09, 12:45 pm
That's it???

No good? Beware of what I post over the holiday haha

DANO
12-23-09, 1:12 pm
Hey, why are the steaks so small?... if you ever get out my way i will show you what a real steak looks like!

C.Coronato
12-23-09, 2:25 pm
Damn no birthday calzone love!!

JUGGERNAUT
12-23-09, 2:39 pm
Hey, why are the steaks so small?... if you ever get out my way i will show you what a real steak looks like!

Sounds like a good invite!

JUGGERNAUT
12-23-09, 2:41 pm
Damn no birthday calzone love!!

OK OK, in the New Year. Even your bulk diet is clean and I did not want to mess it up.

DANO
12-23-09, 3:02 pm
Sounds like a good invite!

Any time brother, you would always be welcome in the House of Dano!

Punisher
12-23-09, 4:11 pm
Whatever mommy makes for him!

naturalguy
12-23-09, 4:19 pm

LOL

Vaze_06
12-23-09, 4:45 pm

only if he cleans his room . . .

JUGGERNAUT
12-23-09, 5:02 pm

LOL

only if he cleans his room . . .

People got jokes

Big Wides
12-23-09, 5:03 pm
People got jokes

your lucky I didn't chime in

JUGGERNAUT
12-23-09, 5:15 pm
your lucky I didn't chime in

Matter what you do, you are still getting coal for Christmas.

ryan23
12-23-09, 6:18 pm
Are there any actual pictures of you and not just the food you eat....you have to be yoked

DANO
12-23-09, 6:55 pm
The JUGGERNAUT is like Sasquatch, very few sightings and most people dont beleive he exists, but like santa, you dont know where all your cookies went!

Vaze_06
12-23-09, 7:02 pm
or... think of a cute lil panda.... same thing LOL

J-Dawg
12-23-09, 8:16 pm

I was able to find a pic of him...

http://files.list.co.uk/images/2008/07/03/po-02.jpg

Vaze_06
12-23-09, 10:03 pm

LMAO!!
wow.. he is doing the split a la Jean Claude Van Damme....
he's gonna kill me lol

Northman
12-23-09, 10:44 pm
I've looked over all these pictures and I must say I'm jealous. You have much more exciting food than I do.

Punisher
12-23-09, 11:15 pm
People got jokes
not a joke if its true hahaha

Punisher
12-23-09, 11:15 pm

spitting image too much hair on his head though

JUGGERNAUT
12-29-09, 11:57 am
Are there any actual pictures of you and not just the food you eat....you have to be yoked

Too ugly for pictures... I'm doing everyone a service by not posting them.

The JUGGERNAUT is like Sasquatch, very few sightings and most people dont beleive he exists, but like santa, you dont know where all your cookies went!

Santa barely made it out alive this year.

You are too kind, even to ugly little pets like me. Nothing like a little vaze girl in your thread.

brilliant

LMAO!!
wow.. he is doing the split a la Jean Claude Van Damme....
he's gonna kill me lol

sit on you maybe

I've looked over all these pictures and I must say I'm jealous. You have much more exciting food than I do.

I keep the variety insane, thanks.

not a joke if its true hahaha

If I find a web cam in my home, you know where I will place it next.. right? haha

spitting image too much hair on his head though

True...clipper...no attachment. Not bald but not far from it.

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-10, 12:51 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=22
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=21
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=20
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=19
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=16
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=17
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=18
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=13
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=14
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=15

DANO
01-07-10, 12:58 pm
those are some fine vittles right there

Big C
01-07-10, 8:05 pm
Bro if you aren't around 260 by the Arnold, something is seriously wrong!

Lots of good looking dishes right there. Thanks for sharing.

MrMuscles22
01-07-10, 9:09 pm
Damn bro..those dishes look fucking great! Makes me hungry, lol.

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-10, 10:08 am
those are some fine vittles right there

Thank you and I have not heard anyone call them vittles in a while.

Bro if you aren't around 260 by the Arnold, something is seriously wrong!

Lots of good looking dishes right there. Thanks for sharing.

260 would be nice but I need to hit 240 first, I'm thinking I could maybe eat more? Not sure, what you think? haha

Damn bro..those dishes look fucking great! Makes me hungry, lol.

Then I have done my job! Enjoy.

McFly
01-08-10, 11:21 am
all this food in here....the MAN JUGG eats!!!

what is Juggs single favorite meal???

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-10, 11:25 am
all this food in here....the MAN JUGG eats!!!

what is Juggs single favorite meal???

Meatball Pepperoni Calzone w/Ice Cream and a new Mocha Ultra Whey Pro Shake

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-10, 11:26 am
I have other favorites but the list would lock down the animalpak server....

DANO
01-08-10, 12:55 pm
Meatball Pepperoni Calzone w/Ice Cream and a new Mocha Ultra Whey Pro Shake

I have other favorites but the list would lock down the animalpak server....

One of these days i have got to get out to the east coast just to eat with you my man! by the way, nice plates!

J-Dawg
01-08-10, 12:58 pm
You're making me hungry with those pics Juggs!

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-10, 4:19 pm
One of these days i have got to get out to the east coast just to eat with you my man! by the way, nice plates!

Anytime but it's gonna take up an entire day driving from one grub joint to the next. The plate thing is too funny.

You're making me hungry with those pics Juggs!

Mission accomplished!

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-10, 6:10 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=34
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=33
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=32
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=31
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=30
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=29
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=28
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=27
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=26
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=25
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=24
http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=23

DANO
01-15-10, 7:40 pm
VERY tasty!

Mizzarler
01-15-10, 8:51 pm
This is how you get jacked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8RgpL4vXc

andrewT
01-16-10, 9:36 am
Juggs

a few weeks ago I did my whole Uncle's Panzo in one sitting. It was actually kind of by accident. I got my buddy to take a picture to post here but his phone cable has disappeared lol

happy eating and buon appetite!

JUGGERNAUT
01-18-10, 10:53 am
VERY tasty!

and then some...

This is how you get jacked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8RgpL4vXc

I appreciate this simplistic approach as well ha ha!

Juggs

a few weeks ago I did my whole Uncle's Panzo in one sitting. It was actually kind of by accident. I got my buddy to take a picture to post here but his phone cable has disappeared lol

happy eating and buon appetite!

Sounds awesome! Thanks man.

JUGGERNAUT
01-18-10, 11:06 am
and people wonder why I am the JUGGERNAUT...

http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=36

The_Legacy
01-18-10, 1:57 pm
Damn they all look so tasty!

naturalguy
01-18-10, 1:59 pm
Pics aren't that clear, you should invest in a better camera

JUGGERNAUT
01-18-10, 2:04 pm
Damn they all look so tasty!

I just kept spinning the plate and dug in!

Pics aren't that clear, you should invest in a better camera

Sure you wanna go down this road?

Aggression
01-18-10, 2:11 pm
Everything looks delicious.

JUGGERNAUT
01-18-10, 2:26 pm
Everything looks delicious.

This man would know... a connoisseur of fine foods

machineman
01-18-10, 2:43 pm
damn.....gonna have to up my game to stay with Mr. Panda!

naturalguy
01-18-10, 3:02 pm
I just kept spinning the plate and dug in!

I don't but I do want to know where I can get one of those nice placemats that you eat off of

JUGGERNAUT
01-18-10, 3:06 pm
I don't but I do want to know where I can get one of those nice placemats that you eat off of

Brah, I paid serious coin for those at the dollar store. I bet you can't guess how much they were a piece brah. Care to take a guess brah?

Vaze_06
01-18-10, 3:28 pm

I Am... here...

CHEAP ASS!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
01-18-10, 3:34 pm
I Am... here...

CHEAP ASS!!!!!

my lucky day

smith06
01-19-10, 1:16 am
Juggs. My mom finally got me real pop tarts. But she got blueberry instead of blueberry muffin, I'm kinda pissed but she tried.

I am currently running an experiment. I'm testing out the anabolic properties of a proper beard stacked with poptarts. Ill keep ya posted.

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 10:40 am
Juggs. My mom finally got me real pop tarts. But she got blueberry instead of blueberry muffin, I'm kinda pissed but she tried.

I am currently running an experiment. I'm testing out the anabolic properties of a proper beard stacked with poptarts. Ill keep ya posted.

Rule one...never be mad at Mom.

haha look forward to the update bro.

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 10:49 am
I could use a meal.

Tifferzzz
01-19-10, 5:47 pm
What does the JUGGERNAUT eat?

Simple - one word:

People.

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 5:54 pm
What does the JUGGERNAUT eat?

Simple - one word:

People.

at times... pets

Aggression
01-20-10, 8:57 am
I expect to see some new photos today, Juggs.

naturalguy
01-20-10, 9:25 am
Maybe the thread title should be changed to "What DOESN'T JUGGERNAUT eat?

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-10, 10:19 am
I expect to see some new photos today, Juggs.

I feel you are using my thread here as an appetite stimulant no?

Maybe the thread title should be changed to "What DOESN'T JUGGERNAUT eat?

Answer: Droids and Bulldogs (Unless owner of Bulldog does not like Droids, then it's game on)

naturalguy
01-20-10, 10:21 am
Answer: Droids and Bulldogs (Unless owner of Bulldog does not like Droids, then it's game on)

You don't want none of this:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Dogs/IMG00045-20090804-2135.jpg