PDA

View Full Version : 50 Days of Animal Test w/ extra AA

B Con
10-23-09, 4:47 pm
"Test"ing 50 days

For what it's worth...here's my review:

For 50 days, I ran Animal Test and extra AA capsules as well. I've always read and heard how AA really is more beneficial for you in 50 day doses, so I figured what the hell and ran Animal Test and extra AA for 50 days. Here's my write up of what I noticed:

Dosing: Animal Test (upon waking) (I lift early morning) and then I would take 2 Arachidonic acid capsules around 6-7 hours later. Some days, I would split up the 2 AA caps into 2 separate doses taking 1 capsule and then another ~4-5 hours later.

Other Supps: Before starting Animal Test, I used the 3 or 4 weeks prior to start another test booster. I ran the other test booster well into the first can of Animal test and usually dosed it with my AA capsules and again at night time (before bed).

Weight: I waited a few weeks after finishing up with the OBF contest before really starting the 50 days of Animal Test and AA. This way I would start to settle into an offseason plan both nutrition and training wise. At the conclusion of this stack, I noticed I was up +9 lbs and still at the same BF (caliper test) and waist measure (at naval). In previous runs of Animal Test, I've even lost BF and inches off my waist before. I did increase my cals, protein, carbs as well. I'm very happy with the results of this as I believe almost all 9 were in the addition of lean mass. I also did very minimal cardio (basically as cool down sessions and brief mile jogs here and there).

Strength: Most notably, I noticed my strength went up in all my lifts. Granted, I was coming back in after resting/recovering from prep and some was probably muscle memory, however I found myself getting stronger each session in there. I really liked this effect as I was thinking it would take more time to get back to my lifts... Instead I was able to really just pick up where I left off so to speak. I definitely noticed an increase on my lifts and others in the gym commented on it as well. I don't have any "specific poundages" that I increased on but I can say I was able to put up the same weight I was getting for 4-6 reps before for an easy 10-12 now. I also used a variation of a push/pull/legs type routine to help focus on rebuilding my power and strength as well. I believe the routine/training in combination with the diet and supplements helped me gain the size/strength I was looking for quicker than without the supplements.

Other Effects: AA is always well known for its ability to induce hypertrophy. But damn, the soreness I got after 2 weeks on this stack was incredible. I loved it. Sore all over and begging for more. This caused me to increase my amino acid intake as well. I also noticed my muscles were a lot more fuller/harder/dense than usual. A great feeling--like permi-pumped at times. I felt like a wall.

-Vascularity: I instantly would notice increased vascularity right away. I seriously had veins popping out all over the place... no I'm not talking about my usual suspect veins (the ones I see daily), I'm talking about new ones that you usually wouldn't see. This was a great plus.

-Sweating: Everytime I've ever ran Animal Test, I ALWAYS sweat like no other on it. I would notice I would be sweating more than usual in the gym and also out of the gym. On off days if I took it, my back would be covered in sweat. I'm generally a warm blooded person but I did notice an increase in sweating.

-Focus/Intensity/Motivation: I was constantly motivated and focused on every session. I don't know if I can accredit this to the supplements or just to my own personal drive. Whatever it was I was "in the zone" for my workouts. I also felt like I was lifting with more force/intensity--though this could be related to the "strength" increases as well.

-Mood: I really felt "ALPHA" during Animal Test after the 3 week mark. Man oh man it was awesome. Just extreme confidence in and out of the gym. I also just felt strong/powerful--if that makes sense. I could tell I was irritated a bit more easily than I usually am, but I kept this well under control. Libido wise I was THROUGH the roof... seriously. I also noticed deeper sleep and was able to recover/rest better.

-Appetite: I didn't really notice an unusual increase in my appetite of course I was still eating at a slight surplus though. I didn't have any cravings or hunger pains that's for sure.

-Sides: I really experienced NONE. The only thing I noted were small zits popping up here and there on my back, arms, neck, face. However I think the additional sweating played a big part to this as well.

Post AT & AA: I plan on working to preserve as much of these gains as possible. I've added in creatine (Storm), M Stak, GH Max, Natural Sterol Complex (to run after M Stak), and more aminos. I've also included a night time supp as well that always helps me with getting peaceful restful sleep and recovery. I'll be also using intra aid as I see fit and Pump as well.

History: I've ran Animal Test 3 other times prior to this run. The first time I ran it for 1 full can by itself and loved it--but realized you need 2 cans to enjoy it to the fullest as the effects just begin kicking in at the conclusion of the first can. The second time I ran it for 42 days with 42 days of Stak as well and loved it even more. The third time I ran it for 42 days with 21 days of Stak and 21 days of N1-T and loved that one just as much. I did attempt this run of 50 days with extra AA before--however after only 6 days I had to halt my stack due to a really bad sinus infection/cold.

This 50 days worth in addition to AA really impressed me and matches right up there with my previous stacks. I'd say it's probably my second favorite run of Animal Test. I'm going to need to experiment with another test booster to run for the full 50 days as well next time. Probably gonna be old faithful, Stak or N1-T. Still debating.

Conclusion: I really enjoyed 50 days of Animal Test and AA. It was a great, successful run and I will definitely run it again. There's a reason why Animal Test is my favorite supplement as it ALWAYS yields results for me. I'll probably do another run sometime next year as time permits. I HIGHLY recommend it as a great way to bulk up, add size, add strength, or even recomp with. Keep in mind a sound diet/training program are a MUST with this stack for best results.

Dingo
10-23-09, 5:21 pm
I am assuming that AA stands for Amino Acids. Good write up though, sounds like a solid combination. In case you have not heard of it, you may want to try Iso-Stak, its relatively cheap, 20-25$ around the same price as mstak, but it falls somewhere inbetween mstak and stak with its actual purpose. I'm only using 1/3rd the recommended dose (1 cap a day) and I have already conquered my Dec. 25th goals and am going to start on my dec 2010 goals, lol

weedlewott
10-23-09, 5:27 pm
I am assuming that AA stands for Amino Acids. Good write up though, sounds like a solid combination. In case you have not heard of it, you may want to try Iso-Stak, its relatively cheap, 20-25$ around the same price as mstak, but it falls somewhere inbetween mstak and stak with its actual purpose. I'm only using 1/3rd the recommended dose (1 cap a day) and I have already conquered my Dec. 25th goals and am going to start on my dec 2010 goals, lol

Nah. I think it's Arachidonic acid if I'm not mistaken. It's in the post unless I read the wrong one. In that case, i apologize.

Good write up B. Valuable insight from that.

Big C
10-23-09, 5:31 pm
Yup, you got it right. Excellent review Burt. But I would like to hear a little more about what kinds of foods not to eat while supplementing with AA. I thought there was a list out there somewhere.

Nah. I think it's Arachidonic acid if I'm not mistaken. It's in the post unless I read the wrong one. In that case, i apologize.

B Con
10-23-09, 9:03 pm

No. AA stands for Arachidonic Acid--not amino acids.

Thanks for the info involving iso-stak.

Let me know how it goes.

You got it right bro. AA.

Thanks for taking the time to read it. I highly recommend.

Yup, you got it right. Excellent review Burt. But I would like to hear a little more about what kinds of foods not to eat while supplementing with AA. I thought there was a list out there somewhere.

Chris I'll answer your PM about it next week. Any questions you got let me know.

J-Dawg
10-27-09, 4:37 pm
Great writeup B. Animal Test is one of my favorite cycled supps that the Animal line has to offer.

Mr. Dead
10-27-09, 4:40 pm
Definitely something for me to consider in the futere... Great write-up!!!