PDA

View Full Version : Clean bulk critique

billmd1334
10-24-09, 9:43 am
I'm 6'2'' 195lbs, looking to clean bulk up to around 210 or so... I've been cutting for the last few months, and looking to put on some size. Here's an outline of my diet, any advice or info you can give me would be awesome!

Meal 1 - 3/4c oatmeal sweetened with spelenda and cinnamon, 2 scoops whey mixed with water

Meal 2 - 1/4c grits sweetened with spray butter and spelenda, 4 eggs scrambled

Meal 3 pre workout - 1 banana, 1 scoop whey in water

Meal 4 post workout - 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop gatorade powder

Meal 5 - Some type of meat, carb, veggie

Meal 6- 1 can tuna mixed with salsa and low fat mayo

Meal 7 - 1/2c cottage cheese, 1 tbsp peanut butter

Pizzalamp
10-24-09, 10:13 am
I'm 6'2'' 195lbs, looking to clean bulk up to around 210 or so... I've been cutting for the last few months, and looking to put on some size. Here's an outline of my diet, any advice or info you can give me would be awesome!

Meal 1 - 3/4c oatmeal sweetened with spelenda and cinnamon, 2 scoops whey mixed with water

Meal 2 - 1/4c grits sweetened with spray butter and spelenda, 4 eggs scrambled

Meal 3 pre workout - 1 banana, 1 scoop whey in water

Meal 4 post workout - 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop gatorade powder

Meal 5 - Some type of meat, carb, veggie

Meal 6- 1 can tuna mixed with salsa and low fat mayo

Meal 7 - 1/2c cottage cheese, 1 tbsp peanut butter
i think it look good
only things i would change if it were for me would be have 2 sccops of whey at meal 3, 4
2 cans of tuna at meal 6
and 6 total eggs at meal 2

prowrestler
10-24-09, 10:42 am
too low in calories dude.

you need more carbs and helathy fats. your protien looks fine if you do what Pizza said.

adding in some healthy fats to your meals is a great way to raise cals without risking much fat gains.

post workout, make that 3 gatorade scoops. 1 is weak lol. trust me there, post workout ,you need all the glucose you can get

Dr.Platypus
10-25-09, 9:31 pm
eat more in the morning, eat more the whole day haha