PDA

View Full Version : Big C's 010 Journey: Face your Fears, Accept your War

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Big C
10-24-09, 3:37 pm
Well this is the beginning of my 3rd journey. With Rage's Iron Contest over, I had to take a week off and gather my thoughts and regroup. It was a great experience...I've never trained harder or put as much effort into my lifting and diet as I did. Rage was absolutely awesome to work with and I plan on working with him again in the future.

For the time being, I'm keeping my training the same just switching days around. I will be doing chest/shoulders on Monday, back on Tuesday, legs on Friday and arms/abs on Saturday. Fits my schedule perfectly. I'm gonna work mainly on bringing my chest up a bit and getting some more back thickness.

Expect the same hardcore training and attitude I've always brought to the table. Currently weighing around 257 so if I can get over 260 and it's clean I'll be happy. Also looking forward to seeing everyone at the 2010 Arnold Classic.

Big C
10-24-09, 3:42 pm
Today was my first day back since last Friday. I felt refreshed and a new sense of energy and determination. I keep telling myself the sky is the limit.

E-Z Bar Curls: 3 wu's. 140 x 10, 150 x 10

Cable Curls: 2 wu's. 160 x 10, 180 x 10

Incline DB Curls: 2 wu's. 45s x 10, 45s x 10

Barbell CG Bench *Supersetting w/ Rope Pushdowns*

CG Bench: 275 x 10, 275 x 10
Rope P'downs: 150 x 10, 160 x 10

Straight-bar Pushdowns *Supersetting w/ Weighted Dips*

P'downs: Stack x 10, Stack x 10
Dips: BW + 45 x 10, BW + 45 x 10

Rope Wrist Exercise *Supersetting w/ DB Wrist curls*

Rope: 3 sets
DBs: 3 x 15

Little Z
10-24-09, 3:42 pm
You know I'm along for the ride brother..

Reacher34
10-24-09, 4:43 pm
I'll be watching too. You have my support and hopefully we can both learn something new.

Vaze_06
10-24-09, 7:14 pm
u know im sub baby cakes lol

shortstack
10-24-09, 9:27 pm
Get after it bro. It's good to regroup and form a new game plan, that's what I'm working on myself.

I'll be checking in on ya to see how your progressing.

Shortstack

Flash419
10-25-09, 1:08 am
Glad to see your back bro...

Let's hook up soon.. I feel Bodybuilders calling us.. :)

Pizzalamp
10-26-09, 6:24 am
great 1st workout back my friend
good luck w your quest to be tanned, shaven, and even more enormous

firsthorseman97
10-26-09, 6:36 am
I'm definitely subbed for this! Great arm session, C. You're picking up right where you left off.

BubbyLight
10-26-09, 7:29 am
subbed for this. def seeing b4 and after pictures. u stay with it, we will just call ya Bigger C

mritter3
10-26-09, 9:24 am
looking forward to this one chris...subbed

C.Coronato
10-26-09, 10:39 am
Time to get big C.

Firedrake
10-26-09, 7:43 pm
Count me in, bro! I ride alongside, wherever you're headed! We've been through the mill together already -- let's get it DONE!

weedlewott
10-27-09, 1:44 pm
In. I like where this is going already. Believe it.

Mr. Dead
10-27-09, 4:49 pm
Just found this!!! You know I'm taggin' along!!!

Big C
10-27-09, 4:51 pm
Thanks bros. U know the support is always welcome. Gotta get a lil thicker.

You know I'm along for the ride brother..

I'll be watching too. You have my support and hopefully we can both learn something new.

u know im sub baby cakes lol

Get after it bro. It's good to regroup and form a new game plan, that's what I'm working on myself.

I'll be checking in on ya to see how your progressing.

Shortstack

Glad to see your back bro...

Let's hook up soon.. I feel Bodybuilders calling us.. :)

great 1st workout back my friend
good luck w your quest to be tanned, shaven, and even more enormous

I'm definitely subbed for this! Great arm session, C. You're picking up right where you left off.

subbed for this. def seeing b4 and after pictures. u stay with it, we will just call ya Bigger C

looking forward to this one chris...subbed

Time to get big C.

Count me in, bro! I ride alongside, wherever you're headed! We've been through the mill together already -- let's get it DONE!

In. I like where this is going already. Believe it.

Just found this!!! You know I'm taggin' along!!!

Big C
10-27-09, 4:54 pm
My benching went fairly well then hot really warm all over and some feverish aches...not good. I finished and went hope and took some vitamins and green tea. I thought...boy I'm gonna be sick....but I seemed to have slept it off. Hittin back here in few.....

Barbell Bench: 2 wu's. 275 x 5, 315 x 5, 315 x 5, 335 x 5, 335 x 5

DB Side Laterals: 2 wu's. 65s x 10. 70s x 10 drop 45s x burn

Smith Military: 3 wu's. 260 x 10, 260 x 10

Dual Axis Incline: 2 wu's. Stack x 10, Stack x 10

Cable Front Raises: (one arm) 2 x 10/10

Cable Crossovers *Supersetting w/ Chest Dips*

3 sets of 10 reps each

OklahomaMuscle
10-27-09, 4:59 pm
Looking good and strong Big C, be careful with the fever/aches stuff, lot's and lot's of crap going around. I'm liking the new journey, definitely subbed for the madness

B Con
10-27-09, 5:10 pm
Who the hell is this guy?

Haha I'm subbed Chris. Do it to it.

Mizzarler
10-27-09, 6:45 pm
You know I'm in bro. I've actually been thinking of going back to BB...

Big C
10-27-09, 7:59 pm
Looking good and strong Big C, be careful with the fever/aches stuff, lot's and lot's of crap going around. I'm liking the new journey, definitely subbed for the madness

Thanks a lot bro. Yeah I know...plenty of shit goin around....all I can do is keep taking my Pak, green tea and load up on the Vit C - and hope for the best lol.

Who the hell is this guy?

Haha I'm subbed Chris. Do it to it.

Thanks Burt. Your presence is always welcome in here haha.

You know I'm in bro. I've actually been thinking of going back to BB...

I got your back bro whatever u need to do!!!!

Big C
10-27-09, 8:04 pm
Tonight was a night I really got some of that fire back.....maybe I've been training alone for too long, but my old training partner was back from the dead tonight after being sidelined w/ extensive injuries....another Big Chris....only he outweighs me by about 20 pounds. Surprised to see him in there but we were getting started at the same time and decided to hit back together.

Barbell Rows: 2 wu's. 315 x 10, 365 x 10

CG Hammergrip Pulldowns: 2 wu's. 230 x 10, 250 x 10

Plateloaded Seated Rows: 2 wu's. 270 x 10, 290 x 10

Standing Longbar Rows: 1 wu. 140 x 10, 140 x 10

DB Rear Delts: wu. 65s x 10 x 2 sets (chest on incline bench)

DB Shrugs: 5 x 10, triple drop-set on last set

Rotary Calf Machine: 4 x 20

Firefist
10-27-09, 8:04 pm
wow dude, what a following you got in here! you got half the forvm following your journey. ya know im gonna be in here.

Mizzarler
10-27-09, 9:22 pm
Heavy ass rowing bro. Great work. I def can't do that

LittleMan55
10-27-09, 9:42 pm
Huge Chris... You know my ass is in for this. Time to get to monster status bro.

Firefist
10-27-09, 9:42 pm
wow, i completely missed that back workout when i posted! what weight! those rows are monstrous! and what are these longbar rows? something like jailhouses?

Pizzalamp
10-28-09, 6:35 am
crazy workout big c

haha another big c 20lbs heavier than you.?????!!..u 2 must be quite the sight in the gym together

firsthorseman97
10-28-09, 6:46 am
Movin' some heavy weight on that back workout! Glad to hear you have a training partner again.

B Con
10-28-09, 7:33 am
Who has the bigger arms... you or the other C?

Firedrake
10-28-09, 5:29 pm
Great back day, Chris! Glad you found someone who could keep up with you!

Big C
10-28-09, 8:57 pm
Heavy ass rowing bro. Great work. I def can't do that

Thanks bro...and yeah you can lol.

Huge Chris... You know my ass is in for this. Time to get to monster status bro.

Thanks Broc....been tryin to get to monster status all my life bro...I like the chase.

wow, i completely missed that back workout when i posted! what weight! those rows are monstrous! and what are these longbar rows? something like jailhouses?

Thanks Alex.....and I know you got my PM. Tryin to get a bit thicker man...can one ever be thick enough?

crazy workout big c

haha another big c 20lbs heavier than you.?????!!..u 2 must be quite the sight in the gym together

Haha thanks bro.....yeah we were doin the liftin everyone else was doin the talkin but that's how I like it.

Movin' some heavy weight on that back workout! Glad to hear you have a training partner again.

Thanks Ry....don't think it will be on a consistent basis.....our schedules are different but I would def like to hit some chest with him he is stong on bench.

Who has the bigger arms... you or the other C?

LOL I dunno man....he's a big dude but carrying around a lot more fat than me....

Great back day, Chris! Glad you found someone who could keep up with you!

Thanks for the compliment....but I'm sure there are plenty of freaks out there I wouldn't be able to keep up with.

B Con
10-29-09, 10:15 am
I saw PA last night... a bootleg copy but it was like straight DVD quality... I liked it. Was well done. As long as people are watching it with open mind and just letting the plot develop they will like it. If you go in and immediately think this is some bullshit... well you won't like it. I rank it up there with some good ones though.

weedlewott
10-29-09, 10:17 am
I saw PA last night... a bootleg copy but it was like straight DVD quality... I liked it. Was well done. As long as people are watching it with open mind and just letting the plot develop they will like it. If you go in and immediately think this is some bullshit... well you won't like it. I rank it up there with some good ones though.

True... I watched it last night too. Even jumped a couple times.

Vaze_06
10-29-09, 5:22 pm
sick back day.. but where are the other work outs huh???! come on slacker!

C.Coronato
10-29-09, 5:34 pm
Damn is there enough room in Ohio for 2 big chris'??

Big C
10-29-09, 11:26 pm

Nice bro. Good talkin to u today and thanks for the help....yeah it's not one of the best ever but it's up there.

True... I watched it last night too. Even jumped a couple times.

Me too man!!!!!!!

sick back day.. but where are the other work outs huh???! come on slacker!

What other workouts! Haha...my off days during the week are weds/thurs ...I will have a leg workout for ya tomm though lol.

Damn is there enough room in Ohio for 2 big chris'??

Hahaha barely bro....we have room for one more.....so move your ass to Ohio hahaha.

mritter3
10-30-09, 8:51 am
great back day chris...its good to have someone that can push you to a new level when your working out...keep it up man.

Big C
10-30-09, 4:19 pm
Thanks Ritter.....yeah you are right on. It really does push you and makes for a solid workout.

great back day chris...its good to have someone that can push you to a new level when your working out...keep it up man.

Big C
10-30-09, 4:22 pm
Legs were really fresh after almost 2 weeks off from hittin em...for some reason 405 felt heavy today so I checked my ego and dropped back down. Wasn't happy...but I'll try to climb back up the ladder. I've noticed some serious leg growth since the start of Rage's contest...which is exactly what I needed. It's all about balance. Arms on Saturday!

Cybex Extensions: 1 x 40, 1 x 30, 1 x 20

BB Squats: 2 wu's. 315 x 5, 315 x 5, 405 x 5, 315 x 5, 315 x 5

Vertical Leg Presses: (On Smith) 2 wu's. 3 x 15

Cybex Extensions: 3 x 10 heavy

Freak Blasters: 3 x 10

Standing One-leg curls: 3 x 10/10

BW Walking Lunges *SS'ing w/ Adductors*

Lunges: 3 x 20 paces per
Adductors: 3 x 15

weedlewott
10-30-09, 5:08 pm
Good looking day on the wheels Chris. Numbers are pretty solid.

firsthorseman97
10-30-09, 7:47 pm
Solid work like always Big C. I'm sure 405 will be feeling light before ya know it.

Reacher34
10-30-09, 7:52 pm
Legs were really fresh after almost 2 weeks off from hittin em...for some reason 405 felt heavy today so I checked my ego and dropped back down. Wasn't happy...but I'll try to climb back up the ladder. I've noticed some serious leg growth since the start of Rage's contest...which is exactly what I needed. It's all about balance. Arms on Saturday!

Cybex Extensions: 1 x 40, 1 x 30, 1 x 20

BB Squats: 2 wu's. 315 x 5, 315 x 5, 405 x 5, 315 x 5, 315 x 5

Vertical Leg Presses: (On Smith) 2 wu's. 3 x 15

Cybex Extensions: 3 x 10 heavy

Standing One-leg curls: 3 x 10/10

BW Walking Lunges *SS'ing w/ Adductors*

Lunges: 3 x 20 paces per
Adductors: 3 x 15

Nice workout C.

I'm can't remember the specifics of your past leg workouts. But I personally like to switch every couple months how I do my squats. I can work with 405 for a couple TOUGH sets of 8-10, but every now and then I feel like things aren't progressing, so I'll do like you did and drop down, but I then hit some high reps.

Next time in there, see if you can't ride that 315 for a set of 20. It's a completely different kind of pain, and if you do it for a few weeks, that 405 moves smoother when you return to it.

Just a suggestion, either way your killing it in there.

Vaze_06
10-31-09, 6:54 pm
and... where is your beach's boy day??! Oh NOes!!! C cant keep his promises.. bastard lol
nice leggy day =)

Big C
10-31-09, 9:32 pm
Good looking day on the wheels Chris. Numbers are pretty solid.

Thanks a lot bro....happy with my leg improvment so far...Rage's program definatly works.

Solid work like always Big C. I'm sure 405 will be feeling light before ya know it.

Thanks Ryan....and I hope you are right haha.

Nice workout C.

I'm can't remember the specifics of your past leg workouts. But I personally like to switch every couple months how I do my squats. I can work with 405 for a couple TOUGH sets of 8-10, but every now and then I feel like things aren't progressing, so I'll do like you did and drop down, but I then hit some high reps.

Next time in there, see if you can't ride that 315 for a set of 20. It's a completely different kind of pain, and if you do it for a few weeks, that 405 moves smoother when you return to it.

Just a suggestion, either way your killing it in there.

Thanks a lot bro I appreciate your suggestion.....I need a squat workout full of 20 reppers. I will try that next week!

and... where is your beach's boy day??! Oh NOes!!! C cant keep his promises.. bastard lol
nice leggy day =)

LOLOLOL...hilarious. I can only wish I had bicepz as big as those beach boys.

Big C
10-31-09, 9:36 pm
Good workout today then decided to try a new mexican joint that just opened...tore that up....great stuff....tons of beef burritos, soft tacos, beans and rice for like 8 bucks. I will be going back soon lol....but only on the weekend. Just kickin back on Halloween night and watchin some horror flicks...and eating more of course.

Barbell Curls: 3 wu's. 155 x 10, 160 x 10

Cybex Preacher Curls: 2 wu's. 120 x 10, 135 x 10

High Pulley Curls *SS'ing w/ High Reverse-grip Curls*

High: 4 x 10
Reverse: 4 x 10

DB Extensions: 2 wu's. 120 x 10, 120 x 10

V-Bar Pushdowns: wu. Stack x 20 x 3 sets

Incline Skulls: 110 x 10, 110 x 10...elbow felt great so gonna go heavy on these next week.

Incline Situps: 5 x 10

Big C
11-02-09, 5:58 pm
Starting to build some serious strength for the winter time....ordering B Con's recommended Test and AA stack here soon.....time to turn things up.

Smith Incline: 2 wu's. 275 x 10, 315 x 8, 315 x 8

Incline Cable Flys: wu. 80 x 10, 100 x 10

Flat Cable Flys: wu. 80 x 10, 80 x 10

DB Bench: wu. 120s x burnout, 120s x burnout

DB Seated Front Raises: 3 x 8/8

DB Shoulder Press: 100s x 15 x 2 sets

Machine Laterals: 150s x 10, drop 130 x 10, drop 110 x 10 (2 sets of drops)

Mr. Dead
11-02-09, 6:01 pm
Lookin' good in here... Got a little hungry, after reading the carnage at the mexican restaurant...

Pizzalamp
11-02-09, 6:01 pm
good workout big c
heavy pressing on the smith!

Mizzarler
11-02-09, 6:56 pm
Awesome workouts in here man. I'm guessing you put the safety pins up on the smith vertocal leg presses? I wanna try those sometime when I get back. Time to bulk up for winter!

LittleMan55
11-02-09, 7:03 pm
Thanks for showing us how to grow bro! Looking strong in here as usual.

Firefist
11-02-09, 8:24 pm
hahahahahaha i dont know how many of us recording journeys up in here wish we could state under DB flat bench, 120xburnout! haha crazy man as always. careful dude, like I said on facebook, you keep growin like this and youll be breakin zoning laws haha.

Enforcer
11-02-09, 11:09 pm
Well this is the beginning of my 3rd journey. With Rage's Iron Contest over, I had to take a week off and gather my thoughts and regroup. It was a great experience...I've never trained harder or put as much effort into my lifting and diet as I did. Rage was absolutely awesome to work with and I plan on working with him again in the future.

For the time being, I'm keeping my training the same just switching days around. I will be doing chest/shoulders on Monday, back on Tuesday, legs on Friday and arms/abs on Saturday. Fits my schedule perfectly. I'm gonna work mainly on bringing my chest up a bit and getting some more back thickness.

Expect the same hardcore training and attitude I've always brought to the table. Currently weighing around 257 so if I can get over 260 and it's clean I'll be happy. Also looking forward to seeing everyone at the 2010 Arnold Classic.

257 are you fuckin kidding me bro? that is just insane and you want to get to 260? jesus christ bro, idk if columbus will have a room big enough for you...lol

weedlewott
11-02-09, 11:15 pm
holy fuck..... 257? dude....

strong work in here man. just sick sick weights being tossed around. burning out with my maxes and what not lol. strong dude. just just strong.

firsthorseman97
11-03-09, 6:38 am
Freaky numbers. C! and they're just going to get freakier! Good stuff!

Big C
11-03-09, 8:27 pm
Lookin' good in here... Got a little hungry, after reading the carnage at the mexican restaurant...

Haha sorry bro...it was that good though...gonna take advantage of it again very soon.

good workout big c
heavy pressing on the smith!

Thanks bro......gotta get my #s going on the Smith. Chest is sore as shit dawg.

Awesome workouts in here man. I'm guessing you put the safety pins up on the smith vertocal leg presses? I wanna try those sometime when I get back. Time to bulk up for winter!

Yeah man I used the safety pins no need for a freak accident...didn't go too heavy though....I think sometimes they wreck my legs worse than the standard Leg press.

Thanks for showing us how to grow bro! Looking strong in here as usual.

Haha thanks Broc.....doin my best.......gotta get stronger...can't stay the same.

hahahahahaha i dont know how many of us recording journeys up in here wish we could state under DB flat bench, 120xburnout! haha crazy man as always. careful dude, like I said on facebook, you keep growin like this and youll be breakin zoning laws haha.

That Facebook comment cracked me up.....gym only goes up to 120s so I gotta make due with what i have. That's why I love a trip to Powerhouse or BB'ers here and there they have over 150s.

257 are you fuckin kidding me bro? that is just insane and you want to get to 260? jesus christ bro, idk if columbus will have a room big enough for you...lol

Thanks E...last time I saw you I was sittin pretty at 225....more work to be done bro can't wait to see you man.

holy fuck..... 257? dude....

strong work in here man. just sick sick weights being tossed around. burning out with my maxes and what not lol. strong dude. just just strong.

LOL.....I've put my time in man no time to be weak in this world. Thanks WW.

Freaky numbers. C! and they're just going to get freakier! Good stuff!

Thanks ryan.....u got that right.

Big C
11-03-09, 8:57 pm
Pretty good training tonight.....talked to the other Chris we're gonna meet next tuesday and hammer some deadlifts together. He is a beast on 2 of the big 3 (deadlift and bench) so I figured this could only help me. Busy w/ exams the next couple days...I'll be back in the gym thurs night b/c I can't train saturday.

Bent Barbell Rows: 3 wu's. 315 x 10. 365 x 8. 405 x 6, drop 315 x 8, drop 225 x 10

Barbell Shrugs: 2 wu's. 405 x 10, 495 x 10, 525 x 8

DB Rows: 2 wu's. 2 x 10/10

WG Pulldowns *SS'ing w/ Underhand Pulldowns*

3 x 10/10 of each exercise

Machine Rear Delts: 3 x 10

Leg Press Calf raises: 2 x 20, 2 x 15, 2 x 10

LittleMan55
11-03-09, 9:50 pm
One day I will put pretty good and Rowing 405 in the same post too... Great work C! Good luck on your exams bro!

NJC_Manhattan
11-03-09, 9:56 pm
Pretty good training tonight.....talked to the other Chris we're gonna meet next tuesday and hammer some deadlifts together. He is a beast on 2 of the big 3 (deadlift and bench) so I figured this could only help me. Busy w/ exams the next couple days...I'll be back in the gym thurs night b/c I can't train saturday.

Bent Barbell Rows: 3 wu's. 315 x 10. 365 x 8. 405 x 6, drop 315 x 8, drop 225 x 10

Dude if I could do 405 for 6 I'd spread my wings and fly around town. That is some serious weight. Very impressive

weedlewott
11-03-09, 10:56 pm
Can I borrow your back strength?

Big C
11-04-09, 10:08 pm
One day I will put pretty good and Rowing 405 in the same post too... Great work C! Good luck on your exams bro!

Hahaha thanks a lot Broc. Real important anatomy exam tomm morning i studied my ass off today I need to redeem myself from my last exam. I think my rowing has gotten a lot better since I watched House's vid.....I'm not bending over quite as much and I'm keeping the bar closer to my legs, instead of way out - which made it a little uneasy and harder on my back.

Dude if I could do 405 for 6 I'd spread my wings and fly around town. That is some serious weight. Very impressive

LOL....thanks NJC.....hope all is well on your end man.

Can I borrow your back strength?

Sure...ask me at the Arnold. haha.

NJC_Manhattan
11-04-09, 10:15 pm
LOL....thanks NJC.....hope all is well on your end man.

Yea man. Things are good, trying to bulk up a bit. Figure I'd eat like crazy, lift heavy, and see what happens. Besides its the winter, I can hide the gut a bit.

Looks like alls well in your world after the contest

B Con
11-05-09, 9:28 am
You are getting massive aren't ya? Great work Chris.

Mr. Dead
11-05-09, 6:06 pm

You definitely killed it on that session!!! Gettin' the work done, and then some!!!

Flash419
11-05-09, 7:02 pm
Looking good Chris..

Big man movin BIG WEIGHTS!

Firedrake
11-05-09, 7:17 pm
You're definitely putting in some solid work, Chris, with even more focus on mass. Great stuff! I can't wait to see what you're going to look like come March!

Big C
11-05-09, 8:44 pm
Yea man. Things are good, trying to bulk up a bit. Figure I'd eat like crazy, lift heavy, and see what happens. Besides its the winter, I can hide the gut a bit.

Looks like alls well in your world after the contest

Good to hear man...good luck w/ the bulk. You will add some quality size.

You are getting massive aren't ya? Great work Chris.

Yes Mr. Conley.

You definitely killed it on that session!!! Gettin' the work done, and then some!!!

Thanks Mr. D......good to hear from you!!!! Hope you kicked that flu.

Looking good Chris..

Big man movin BIG WEIGHTS!

Hell ya Flash....any idea if u are makin it to the mini session???

You're definitely putting in some solid work, Chris, with even more focus on mass. Great stuff! I can't wait to see what you're going to look like come March!

Thanks Jim....yeah I still have some room to grow bro....hopefully I can hang with the big dawgs at the Arnold! lol.

Big C
11-05-09, 8:48 pm
I am about to begin an absolute insane week of school.....I don't count on missing any sessions but I may not be on here as much. Things will cool off in a month or so. Had to get a session in tonight b/c like I said I'm going to the kent/akron football game this weekend.

E-Z Bar Curls: 3 wu's. 140 x 6, 150 x 6, 160 x 6, 170 x 6

Single-Arm high pulleys *SS'ing w/ Single-arm low pulley curls*

High: 3 x 10/10
Low: 3 x 10/10

Barbell Wrist curls *SS'ing w/ One-arm cable wrist curls*

Barbell: 3 x 12
Cable: 3 x 12/12

Rope Pushdowns: wu. 3 x 10

Barbell CGBP: 2 wu's. 315 x 5, 315 x 9, 225 x 25

Incline Skulls: 110 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 10

weedlewott
11-05-09, 10:38 pm
We know you're gonna do the work big man. Do what you gotta do in school. PTA is a bitch from what all my friends in the program tell me every day. And that's a sick session by the way. Have fun at the game.

shortstack
11-06-09, 5:58 am
Nice work Big C. Looks like you still have a lot on your plate but doesn't look like it's going to slow you down any. If you can't post for a while we'll still be here rooting for ya.

Shortstack

Mr. Dead
11-06-09, 1:11 pm
Another insane session in the books!!! Gettin' it done, in and out of the gym... Great stuff!!!

mritter3
11-06-09, 1:17 pm
keep up the madness chris...arm day looked sweet, good luck in school bud.

Firefist
11-06-09, 4:15 pm
lovin the superset action bro. and 225x25 is nasty hahaha.

Firedrake
11-06-09, 4:36 pm
Great work, bro -- really trying to climb on the mass wagon!

Big C
11-06-09, 9:16 pm
Thanks everyone. Getting more and more pumped to hang with all you boys at the Arnold!!

We know you're gonna do the work big man. Do what you gotta do in school. PTA is a bitch from what all my friends in the program tell me every day. And that's a sick session by the way. Have fun at the game.

Nice work Big C. Looks like you still have a lot on your plate but doesn't look like it's going to slow you down any. If you can't post for a while we'll still be here rooting for ya.

Shortstack

Another insane session in the books!!! Gettin' it done, in and out of the gym... Great stuff!!!

keep up the madness chris...arm day looked sweet, good luck in school bud.

lovin the superset action bro. and 225x25 is nasty hahaha.

Great work, bro -- really trying to climb on the mass wagon!

Big C
11-06-09, 9:19 pm
Last workout of the week......legs are starting to become one of my favorite days.

Extensions: 10 > 10 > 2 > 20 -----------> 2 sets of this rep scheme

Leg Press: 2 wu's. Stack x 15, Stack x 15

Hack Squats: 3 wu's. 4 pps + 50 x 10. 4pps x 10, drop 3 pps x 8, drop 2 pps x 8, drop 1 pps x 8

Extensions: 220 x 10, 230 x 10

Standing-one leg curls: 2 x 10/10

Seated Ham curls: 3 x 10

Smith Lunges: 135 x 10/10, 135 x 10/10

weedlewott
11-06-09, 9:35 pm
Starting? Bro, with numbers like you put up relentlessly, I would have thought it was your favorite day. Solid work in here Chris.

Maharg
11-07-09, 10:45 am
Still an inhuman freak.

Vaze_06
11-07-09, 5:29 pm
badass wheels session mini big c

Firedrake
11-08-09, 12:21 am
Gee, how'd you get around the stadium afterwards?

Big C
11-09-09, 7:45 pm
Starting? Bro, with numbers like you put up relentlessly, I would have thought it was your favorite day. Solid work in here Chris.

Thanks a lot bro. Your support is appreciated.

Still an inhuman freak.

DUDE!!! And where the hell u been? Missed u around here!

badass wheels session mini big c

Thanks Vazer!

Gee, how'd you get around the stadium afterwards?

Oh, we took a trolly Jim. U really think we would walk uphill that far? And the steps weren't bad at the game. Saturday was a bad day of eating but we had fun....

Big C
11-09-09, 7:49 pm
I wanna get even thicker and stronger this winter so that means I need to keep challenging myself.....too many kids bullshitting in there 2nite just had to keep my nose down and get the job done. I was even kinda embarrassed to even be benching on a monday since that's all everyone does in my gym on mondays. I just wanted to try 185 on the front raises...never have before, a little too heavy for me right now my form was not the greatest and I hate to swing too much.

Incline DB Press: 2 wu's. 120s x 15. 120s x 15, drop 100s x 10, drop 70s x 8

BB Front Raises: 2 wu's. 135 x 10, 155 x 10, 185 x 5

BB Bench: 2 wu's. 275 x 10, 275 x 10

Cybex Shoulder Press: 3 wu's. Stack x 10, Stack x 10

DB Incline Flys: 80s x 10. 90s x 10, drop 40s x 10

50-Rep Laterals:

Set #1. 20s x 20, 30s x 10, 20s x 20
Set #2. 20s x 20, 35s x 10, 20s x 20...if anyone wants a good burn, here ya go.

Firefist
11-09-09, 7:55 pm
haha i refuse to train chest on mondays as well, but hey, sometimes, you gotta go with the flow. sick front raises, if someone here at the rec saw that shit, theyd have a heart attack haha.

LittleMan55
11-09-09, 8:00 pm
I approve of that work out! Great stuff Big C...

shizz702
11-09-09, 8:31 pm
Those front raises are ridiculous bro! Strong delts!
Nice benching too bro.

Maharg
11-09-09, 10:55 pm
Ive been here an there. Just havent been Here.

Firedrake
11-10-09, 12:53 am
Damn fine work, Chris - definitely working on that burn!

B Con
11-10-09, 7:56 am
You are a sick man with those side lats.... great job in there. Fuck everyone else in there bullshitting, keep your ear to the ground and keep trucking.

mritter3
11-10-09, 7:59 am
i see your killing it in here as usual, great shoulder/chest day man...keep it up chris.

firsthorseman97
11-10-09, 8:01 am
Great workout Big C. I really like the drop sets and the 50 rep laterals. Just might have to give those a run when I'm back to 100%.

Mr. Dead
11-10-09, 2:03 pm
Very sick session, there!!! I, too, had to give way to hitting chest on a Monday... Sometimes it's necessary...

Pizzalamp
11-10-09, 7:02 pm
wow those front raises r nuts!!!
nice work c

Big C
11-10-09, 7:46 pm
Thanks a tons bros. The party is just getting started in here...beliie dat.

haha i refuse to train chest on mondays as well, but hey, sometimes, you gotta go with the flow. sick front raises, if someone here at the rec saw that shit, theyd have a heart attack haha.

I approve of that work out! Great stuff Big C...

Those front raises are ridiculous bro! Strong delts!
Nice benching too bro.

Ive been here an there. Just havent been Here.

Damn fine work, Chris - definitely working on that burn!

You are a sick man with those side lats.... great job in there. Fuck everyone else in there bullshitting, keep your ear to the ground and keep trucking.

i see your killing it in here as usual, great shoulder/chest day man...keep it up chris.

Great workout Big C. I really like the drop sets and the 50 rep laterals. Just might have to give those a run when I'm back to 100%.

Very sick session, there!!! I, too, had to give way to hitting chest on a Monday... Sometimes it's necessary...

wow those front raises r nuts!!!
nice work c

weedlewott
11-10-09, 7:47 pm
I wanna get even thicker and stronger this winter so that means I need to keep challenging myself.....too many kids bullshitting in there 2nite just had to keep my nose down and get the job done. I was even kinda embarrassed to even be benching on a monday since that's all everyone does in my gym on mondays. I just wanted to try 185 on the front raises...never have before, a little too heavy for me right now my form was not the greatest and I hate to swing too much.

Incline DB Press: 2 wu's. 120s x 15. 120s x 15, drop 100s x 10, drop 70s x 8

BB Front Raises: 2 wu's. 135 x 10, 155 x 10, 185 x 5

BB Bench: 2 wu's. 275 x 10, 275 x 10

Cybex Shoulder Press: 3 wu's. Stack x 10, Stack x 10

DB Incline Flys: 80s x 10. 90s x 10, drop 40s x 10

50-Rep Laterals:

Set #1. 20s x 20, 30s x 10, 20s x 20
Set #2. 20s x 20, 35s x 10, 20s x 20...if anyone wants a good burn, here ya go.

Damn son... Your shoulders are just stupid... Big numbers from a big dude.

Big C
11-10-09, 7:49 pm
Got some good deads in with Big Chris.....I was pumped all day for this. My next goal is 495 for 8-10 reps.....got some work to do. Something was wrong with my calves at the end and they were cramping big time so I couldn't do them. Maybe I didn't get enough water today. Hope everyone is doin well....

Deadlifts (floor): 3 wu's. 405 x 8, 455 x 6, 495 x 3, 520 x 1

Hammer-Grip CG Pulldowns: 2 wu's. 250 x 10, 250 x 9

Cybex Seated Rows: 2 wu's. 250 x 10. Stack (290) x 10, drop 170 x 10

BW Pullups: 2 x 8, 2 x 6

DB Rear Delts: (chest on incline) wu. 60s x 10, 60s x 10

weedlewott
11-10-09, 7:51 pm
I laugh because you refer to someone as Big... Lol. 520 is heavy as shit on deads dude... I almost died when I hit 525... I can't touch on it anymore I'm sure.

Mizzarler
11-10-09, 9:15 pm
Sick pulls bro....killed that back

Enforcer
11-10-09, 9:48 pm
Hey bro quick question- how do you like training Chest and Shoulders on the same do- do you feel over worked too much in your delts or do you feel a great difference in your upper body development? Always wanted to try that split but wasnt sure how it would work out

Big C
11-10-09, 10:55 pm
I laugh because you refer to someone as Big... Lol. 520 is heavy as shit on deads dude... I almost died when I hit 525... I can't touch on it anymore I'm sure.

LOL...he's pretty big man haha.....yeah 520 was heavy as shit......just seein what I could get, I'm more for hitting 10-12 reps on deads. Next time.

Sick pulls bro....killed that back

What up stranger? Thanks a lot bro. Hope u are back in business.

Hey bro quick question- how do you like training Chest and Shoulders on the same do- do you feel over worked too much in your delts or do you feel a great difference in your upper body development? Always wanted to try that split but wasnt sure how it would work out

Sup Enforcer.....it was originally from Rage's program and I really like it and I'm used to it now, I've added some shoulder width and more thickness for sure - but yeah it is an adjustment no doubt.. What I usually do is rotate exercises chest/shoulder/chest/shoulder, etc. ......But lately I've been hitting my 3 chest movements and then 3 shoulder b/c I feel my chest could use more work.

B Con
11-11-09, 10:16 am
Solid, heavy deads.... can it get any better? You da man...

To chime in on big E's question, I really like the chest/delt combo... I feel like I'm getting stronger each day on it.

Vaze_06
11-11-09, 12:38 pm
YO............. baby cakes lol badass deads, u'll reach that goal for sure

Firedrake
11-11-09, 12:46 pm
Solid work, Chris! Those deads are wicked, and the pulldowns truly huge. Getting thicker all the time, bro!

Big C
11-13-09, 2:46 pm
Solid, heavy deads.... can it get any better? You da man...

To chime in on big E's question, I really like the chest/delt combo... I feel like I'm getting stronger each day on it.

Thanks brother. I love the combo also.....hell I love the program in general.

YO............. baby cakes lol badass deads, u'll reach that goal for sure

Ahh...bringin back the baby cakes, I had to re-tell the story to one of my lifting buddies again this past weekend, but alas it's a memory I would like to forget LOL. Thanks a lot back is finally feeling good so the deads are coming along nicely.

Solid work, Chris! Those deads are wicked, and the pulldowns truly huge. Getting thicker all the time, bro!

Thanks Drake.......trying to become that unstoppable beast don't know if I will ever get there but I'm workin on it. I may start dieting sometime after the Arnold though.

Big C
11-13-09, 2:49 pm
Still alive in here......preparing for a big week of Anatomy lectures/practicals. This is a make or break week whether I get an A or B in the class and I definately do not want a B. Hell most kids settle for C's but I can't. Too much at stake....also,l I just scheduled a deep tissue massage with a girl I know for next Friday. Will be my first one.

Other than that.....legs later today and arms/abs on Saturday.

Mr. Dead
11-13-09, 2:51 pm
Still alive in here......preparing for a big week of Anatomy lectures/practicals. This is a make or break week whether I get an A or B in the class and I definately do not want a B. Hell most kids settle for C's but I can't. Too much at stake....also,l I just scheduled a deep tissue massage with a girl I know for next Friday. Will be my first one.

Other than that.....legs later today and arms/abs on Saturday.

I know you'll be nailin' that A!!! (I was referring to the grade...) Just like you kill it in the gym, you'll kill it in the classroom... Have a blast with the legs, arms/abs, and the deep tissue massage!!!

Firedrake
11-13-09, 3:46 pm
You've GOT that A in you, Chris! You ARE unstoppable -- if you decide to be, and refuse to give up.

Enjoy that massage! You may find, though, that having it done is better than during. I know Russell causes me some, um, "discomfort" getting through the knots in the muscles.

LittleMan55
11-13-09, 3:47 pm
I saw that monster dead! How big is Big Chris? If you call him big, the dude has to be huge.

Refuge
11-13-09, 11:03 pm
C.

Wayyy to much weight. baha. do work.

Big C
11-13-09, 11:10 pm
I know you'll be nailin' that A!!! (I was referring to the grade...) Just like you kill it in the gym, you'll kill it in the classroom... Have a blast with the legs, arms/abs, and the deep tissue massage!!!

Haha hilarious......I know man, gotta get it done on all ends. Thanks Chris!

You've GOT that A in you, Chris! You ARE unstoppable -- if you decide to be, and refuse to give up.

Enjoy that massage! You may find, though, that having it done is better than during. I know Russell causes me some, um, "discomfort" getting through the knots in the muscles.

Cool man as long as you think it's worth it......don't think I will ask for a happy ending this time either. LMAO!!! Yeah I am gunning for that "A" too......I want it and need it!

I saw that monster dead! How big is Big Chris? If you call him big, the dude has to be huge.

Thanks bro ski.....he's pretty big....not overly muscular just a huge guy. Real good guy and trains hard.

C.

Wayyy to much weight. baha. do work.

Tryin bro. Doin work man it's all good!

Big C
11-13-09, 11:13 pm
Extensions: 5 x 20

BB Squats: 2 wu's. 315 x 10, 315 x 10

Leg Press *SS'ing w/ Leg Press Calf Raises*

Leg Press: 5 x 12
Calf Raises: 5 x 12

Single-Leg Extensions: 3 x 15/15

Freak Blasters: 2 x 12, 2 x 8

Seated Ham Curls: 2 triple drop sets (10, 10, 10)

Walking Lunges: carrying 50s x 20 paces x 2 sets, BW x 30 paces

Toe Raises: 4 x 15

D-NUTZ
11-13-09, 11:28 pm
I like whats going on in here Big C! Im subbed

LittleMan55
11-13-09, 11:29 pm
You are going to have trouble walking tomorrow!

Firefist
11-13-09, 11:56 pm
solid leg workout C, ima have to throw lunges back into the rotation soon, i did legs today, and they hurtin hahaha.

study hard! its all gonna pay off....for the both of us! CANT WAIT FOR THIS SEMESTER TO END!

Mizzarler
11-14-09, 12:31 am
Nice wheels session bro like that pre exhaust...your cavs are gonna be good this year!

Pizzalamp
11-14-09, 9:53 am
hurts my legs just reading this lol
good job c
Extensions: 5 x 20

BB Squats: 2 wu's. 315 x 10, 315 x 10

Leg Press *SS'ing w/ Leg Press Calf Raises*

Leg Press: 5 x 12
Calf Raises: 5 x 12

Single-Leg Extensions: 3 x 15/15

Freak Blasters: 2 x 12, 2 x 8

Seated Ham Curls: 2 triple drop sets (10, 10, 10)

Walking Lunges: carrying 50s x 20 paces x 2 sets, BW x 30 paces

Toe Raises: 4 x 15

Vaze_06
11-14-09, 7:21 pm
very nice work mini Big C!

Big C
11-14-09, 9:43 pm
I like whats going on in here Big C! Im subbed

Thanks budd-e. By the way, are you from Ohio??

You are going to have trouble walking tomorrow!

So far so good man it's kickin in now though. Always love me some delayed soreness lol.

solid leg workout C, ima have to throw lunges back into the rotation soon, i did legs today, and they hurtin hahaha.

study hard! its all gonna pay off....for the both of us! CANT WAIT FOR THIS SEMESTER TO END!

Thanks a lot bro.....yeah I spent all day buried in the books and I'm not done yet, good to know u are puttin in the work to on all fronts!

Nice wheels session bro like that pre exhaust...your cavs are gonna be good this year!

Thanks big guy......yeah I'm not a huge bball fan but I will follow the Cavs...it's cleveland though bro we always blow it somehow ya know. Just wait till the playoffs lol.

hurts my legs just reading this lol
good job c

Thanks dude. How u be?

very nice work mini Big C!

Thank ya.....got the hookup on Facebook now.....feel free to make fun of me whenever for all my friends to see muahahah.

Big C
11-14-09, 9:46 pm
Don't ya hate when u feel like you're goin through the motions? That is kind of how I felt today....guess I just have a lot on my mind. Gotta improvise.

DB Curls: 2 wu's. 65s x 8/8, 75s x 8/8, 85s x 8/8 (hammer grip on 85s)

V-Bar Pushdowns: 2 wu's. Stack + 45 x 10. Stack + 45 x 10, drop 180 x 10, drop 150 x 10

Cybex Preacher Curls: 2 wu's. 115 x 15, 115 x 15

Overhead Rope Extensions: wu's. 160 x 15, 160 x 15

E-Z Bar Curls: 2 sets of 21's

Flat Skullcrushers: wu's. 110 x 10, 140 x 10, 140 x 10

Maharg
11-15-09, 1:16 am
Lol. I remember the looks i got in the weight room in the high school i go when i curled the 75s.

D-NUTZ
11-15-09, 7:45 am
Thanks budd-e. By the way, are you from Ohio??

Yeah i am. Tiffin..if you know where thats at.

Big C
11-16-09, 5:56 pm
Lol. I remember the looks i got in the weight room in the high school i go when i curled the 75s.

Hahahaha.....u mean 25's?

Yeah i am. Tiffin..if you know where thats at.

Cool bro. Yeah I have an idea but never been there.

Mr. Dead
11-16-09, 5:59 pm
Uhm... Your "going through the motions" day would be a PR day for me... Just sayin'... But, the important thing is, ya still got in there, and got it done...

Big C
11-16-09, 6:00 pm
I think it's time my gym got over 120's....ain't gonna happen though they are too cheap. Gotta travel north to Bodybuilders or Powerhouse for some real weights. Got a good one in 2nite though. Same shit different day. Went for some lower reps on incline to get a feel for where I'm at on strength.

Incline Bench: 2 wu's. 275 x 10, 315 x 5, 335 x 1, 315 x 5

DB Bench: 2 wu's. 120s x 10. 120s x 10, drop 100s x 10, drop 85s x 10

Cable Crossovers: 1 x 15, 2 x 10

BW Chest Dips: 2 x failure

Standing DB Press: 2 wu's. 75s x 10. 85s x 10, drop 55s x 10

Cable Front Raise: (both arms) 1 x 12. 110 x 10, 130 x 10

Machine Laterals: 1 x 20. 130 x 10, 150 x 10

Mr. Dead
11-16-09, 6:01 pm
Great session!!! You should come to my gym... We have the 150's...

D-NUTZ
11-16-09, 6:07 pm
Cool bro. Yeah I have an idea but never been there.

Your not missing much haha. great workout man!

Firedrake
11-16-09, 9:16 pm
Damn! Solid work there, Chris! I'd say your strength on inclines is, um, well . . . pretty good! <grin>

firsthorseman97
11-17-09, 6:50 am
Strong incline work Big C! There's no slowing you down. How's life been treatin' ya? We need to catch up sometime.

B Con
11-17-09, 9:28 am
I can now sit my gallon water jug on that shelf of an upper chest you just built. Thanks Chris can't wait to take advantage of it in March haha

Flash419
11-17-09, 4:52 pm
Awesome work Chris... you definately need to find a bigger gym. Your going to wear out your joints repping out all that light weight! LOL

Big C
11-17-09, 5:08 pm
Great session!!! You should come to my gym... We have the 150's...

*Jealous*...I mean, what gyms don't anymore ya know...ridiculous. We had to fight for years just to get 120's.

Your not missing much haha. great workout man!

Thanks bro ......

Damn! Solid work there, Chris! I'd say your strength on inclines is, um, well . . . pretty good! <grin>

Thanks Drake......yeah not bad...my goal is 315 for 10 and move up from there...it ain't happening right now...I'm switching back n forth from Smith incline to bb inclines right now....

Strong incline work Big C! There's no slowing you down. How's life been treatin' ya? We need to catch up sometime.

No slowin down ur spot on bro. Life is decent just real busy....but aren't we all. Yeah bro let's catch up soon maybe next month....

I can now sit my gallon water jug on that shelf of an upper chest you just built. Thanks Chris can't wait to take advantage of it in March haha

Take advantage of what you sick guy? Hahahaha......

Awesome work Chris... you definately need to find a bigger gym. Your going to wear out your joints repping out all that light weight! LOL

Thanks Jeff.......yeah no other gyms around here man I would have to travel.....I love going to the ABCs but I can't afford to travel on a regular basis to other gyms. Yeah the joints are a lil tender....that's why I'm getting the massage Friday. Really hope to see you at the session man I know u will make it if u can...

LittleMan55
11-17-09, 5:15 pm
I sense some hostility at the tiny weights (which in reality scare most normal humans) at your gym?!? lol Thats a good sign you are getting beyond huge!

Big C
11-17-09, 5:23 pm
Thanks Littleman!!!! Yeah it's beyond frustrating......got my beard goin too......it's definately added some weight to my lifts we'll see if I added any back strength here in a bit.

I sense some hostility at the tiny weights (which in reality scare most normal humans) at your gym?!? lol Thats a good sign you are getting beyond huge!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
11-17-09, 7:50 pm
Count me in Chris. It's Chase from facebook btw.

Big C
11-17-09, 7:50 pm
Warmed up with a couple sets of Hypers......

Rack Pulls: (slightly above knees) 3 wu's. 405 x 10, 495 x 10, 585 x 4

Bent Barbell Rows: 2 wu's. 315 x 10, 365 x 10

Barbell Shrugs: 2 wu's. 405 x 10, 495 x 10, 495 x 10

Kluco's Seated Rows: (on incline bench) 3 x 10

Chinups: 3 x 10

Machine Rear Delts: wu. 3 x 10

weedlewott
11-17-09, 7:51 pm
Thanks Littleman!!!! Yeah it's beyond frustrating......got my beard goin too......it's definately added some weight to my lifts we'll see if I added any back strength here in a bit.

Dammit... I wanna grow a beard so bad... I'll rock the best stache I can though...

Heavy ass weights used tonight... I like it.

Firedrake
11-17-09, 8:04 pm
Solid back day, Chris, but I'm comin' up fast on those rack deads <grin>!

Since I won't be seeing Tanya between Christmas and the Arnold, I'll start growing my beard after Christmas, if we're going to do this thing . . .

D-NUTZ
11-17-09, 8:26 pm
Killer Back Day Bro!

NJC_Manhattan
11-17-09, 8:55 pm
Warmed up with a couple sets of Hypers......

Rack Pulls: (slightly above knees) 3 wu's. 405 x 10, 495 x 10, 585 x 4

Bent Barbell Rows: 2 wu's. 315 x 10, 365 x 10

Barbell Shrugs: 2 wu's. 405 x 10, 495 x 10, 495 x 10

Kluco's Seated Rows: (on incline bench) 3 x 10

Chinups: 3 x 10

Machine Rear Delts: wu. 3 x 10

Nice day big man. 365 bent rows? Thats serious weight to lifting.

firsthorseman97
11-18-09, 6:47 am
No light weights being used on that back workout. Numbers are real impressive, Chris.

BubbyLight
11-18-09, 7:35 am
damn keepin those lifts big. those warm up sets are probably more than i can max at

C.Coronato
11-18-09, 1:33 pm
Damn i need to get into this beard growing!

Vaze_06
11-18-09, 8:12 pm
damn.. rack pull follow by bbb row... that hurt! well done bro

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 4:19 pm
Killer session!!! And, chins at the end...??? That's just awesome!!! Great stuff, there!!!

Big C
11-19-09, 8:40 pm
Thanks a lot everyone. Appreciate the support.....yeah TTL, you need to get that beard rockin once your shows are over bro, FOR SURE!

Dammit... I wanna grow a beard so bad... I'll rock the best stache I can though...

Heavy ass weights used tonight... I like it.

Solid back day, Chris, but I'm comin' up fast on those rack deads <grin>!

Since I won't be seeing Tanya between Christmas and the Arnold, I'll start growing my beard after Christmas, if we're going to do this thing . . .

Killer Back Day Bro!

Nice day big man. 365 bent rows? Thats serious weight to lifting.

No light weights being used on that back workout. Numbers are real impressive, Chris.

damn keepin those lifts big. those warm up sets are probably more than i can max at

Damn i need to get into this beard growing!

damn.. rack pull follow by bbb row... that hurt! well done bro

Killer session!!! And, chins at the end...??? That's just awesome!!! Great stuff, there!!!

Big C
11-19-09, 8:44 pm
For the first time ever...I think my legs have caught (or almost caught) my upper body. I still want even bigger legs though....tryin my best.

Extensions: 1 x 50, 1 x 40, 1 x 30

Close-stance Smith Squats *SS'ing w/ Hack Squats*

Smith: 4 x 15
Hack: 4 x 12

Vertical Leg Press (on Smith): 1 pps, 2 pps, 3 pps. 4 pps x 10, 4 pps x 10

Seated One-leg Curls: 3 x 15/15 increasing weight

Freak Blasters: (slow on the negative) 3 x 10

DB Ham Curls: 1 x 20, 2 x 10

Heavy Extensions: 230 x 10, 230 x 10, 240 x 10

D-NUTZ
11-19-09, 8:49 pm
Another great workout C!

Flash419
11-19-09, 8:53 pm
Impressive as always Chris...

I'm still holding out hope for Saturday, but as of right now it's looking iffy.... :-/

I'll text you friday night or Saturday morning once I know something for sure. Have fun!

Firedrake
11-19-09, 8:59 pm
Damn fine work, Chris -- those supersets look brutal, and THEN to hit vertical leg presses! Wow!

Mizzarler
11-20-09, 2:15 am
I hear ya man, my whole time workin out I've been tryin to get my legs up to par. Brutal session man. Good work

firsthorseman97
11-20-09, 6:35 am
Nice leg day, C. If your legs have caught up then they have to be freaky. Just goes to show that all your hard work is paying off.

mritter3
11-20-09, 8:19 am
leg day looked killer chris....keep at it man.

shortstack
11-20-09, 9:57 am
What's shaking Big C? Nice work on the legs, those freak blasters will get ya bro.

By the way when I was in Ohio last week my manager booked me in the wrong city and I ended up in Akron....not Ashland. Real fun driving 2 hrs and arriving at the hotel, that's not on the gps,only to get to bed at 1am and back up at 6am to drive back to Ashland. So I probably could have meet you at a gym but it wouldn't have been pretty.
See ya bro,
Shortstack

LittleMan55
11-20-09, 11:26 am
Calm down Quadasarus Rex! Great looking work big man.

Big C
11-20-09, 2:43 pm
Another great workout C!

Thanks Seneca.

Impressive as always Chris...

I'm still holding out hope for Saturday, but as of right now it's looking iffy.... :-/

I'll text you friday night or Saturday morning once I know something for sure. Have fun!

Cool deal man.......having you there is always a BIG plus but I understand your work issues. No hard feelins if something comes up!

Damn fine work, Chris -- those supersets look brutal, and THEN to hit vertical leg presses! Wow!

Thanks Drake.......yeah those supersets were worse than I thought......I kept the weight pretty moderate and just banged out reps.

I hear ya man, my whole time workin out I've been tryin to get my legs up to par. Brutal session man. Good work

Thanks big guy.....just tryin to get to Beast status like yourself.

Nice leg day, C. If your legs have caught up then they have to be freaky. Just goes to show that all your hard work is paying off.

They are gettin there man.....I'm putting a lot of effort into my leg workous b/c I know they need to catch up. Thanks Ry....

leg day looked killer chris....keep at it man.

Thank ya bro.....

What's shaking Big C? Nice work on the legs, those freak blasters will get ya bro.

By the way when I was in Ohio last week my manager booked me in the wrong city and I ended up in Akron....not Ashland. Real fun driving 2 hrs and arriving at the hotel, that's not on the gps,only to get to bed at 1am and back up at 6am to drive back to Ashland. So I probably could have meet you at a gym but it wouldn't have been pretty.
See ya bro,
Shortstack

Dude u should have PM'ed me!!! Lots of stellar gyms in Akron we train at. Hope your trip was a good one.

Calm down Quadasarus Rex! Great looking work big man.

Hahaha....thanks Broc.

Pizzalamp
11-20-09, 7:10 pm
those rack pulls r nuts good workout big c

Reacher34
11-20-09, 8:37 pm
For the first time ever...I think my legs have caught (or almost caught) my upper body. I still want even bigger legs though....tryin my best.

That sentence made me proud, haha.

weedlewott
11-20-09, 9:53 pm

Extensions: 1 x 50, 1 x 40, 1 x 30

Close-stance Smith Squats *SS'ing w/ Hack Squats*

Smith: 4 x 15
Hack: 4 x 12

Vertical Leg Press (on Smith): 1 pps, 2 pps, 3 pps. 4 pps x 10, 4 pps x 10

Seated One-leg Curls: 3 x 15/15 increasing weight

Freak Blasters: (slow on the negative) 3 x 10

DB Ham Curls: 1 x 20, 2 x 10

Heavy Extensions: 230 x 10, 230 x 10, 240 x 10

Damn Chris... That's what I call a leg day. I'm feeling it and it wasn't even mine.

Big C
11-22-09, 12:25 am
those rack pulls r nuts good workout big c

Thanks P.....don't like em as good as regular deads but nice to switch it up once in a great while.

That sentence made me proud, haha.

Hahahahha.

Damn Chris... That's what I call a leg day. I'm feeling it and it wasn't even mine.

Thanks a lot bro.

Big C
11-22-09, 12:29 am
ABC session at Bodybuilder's, Akron, OH

Funny that my 1st ever ABC session was here just 2 short years ago. I think all the guys there today have come a long way since. Alex (Anti Asian) should have pics and a video up pretty soon/ I have some pics myself I need to get up. Eats after were awesome.

Barbell Curls: 3 wu's. 135 x 10, 155 x 9, 165 x 7

Cable Curls *SS'ing w/ One-arm Hammer Rope Curls*

Cable: 3 x 10
Rope: 3 x 10/10

Incline Curls: 3 x 10, drop set of 8 after last set

Hammer-Strength Machine Pushdowns: 2 wu's. 3 pps x 10, 3 pps x 10

U-Bar Standing Pushdowns: wu. 2 x 10, drop set of 10 after last set

Bodymaster Overhead Extension machine (sitting): 1 x 15. 2 x 20

DB Wrist Curls: 4 x 15

weedlewott
11-22-09, 12:33 am
Shit man... 165 is serious. Excellent work on the arms. Your weights never cease to amaze me...

D-NUTZ
11-22-09, 8:54 am
Looks like you had a good workout and good time bro.

firsthorseman97
11-23-09, 9:25 am
Looks like you pounded out another great workout at the ABC. Keep up the hard work, Big C.

B Con
11-23-09, 9:41 am
What did yall eat after? Fuck yeah now I know how to build up those big arms you got. Great work Chris.

mritter3
11-23-09, 9:49 am
killer arm day chris...wish i could have made it down for the ABC

Mr. Dead
11-23-09, 5:18 pm
Great arm session!!! Good luck getting the fork to the mouth!!!

Firedrake
11-23-09, 6:17 pm
Great looking arm work, Chris -- but, given your arms, I expect that! *grin*

Big C
11-23-09, 9:28 pm
Shit man... 165 is serious. Excellent work on the arms. Your weights never cease to amaze me...

Thanks bro. Alex should have the vids up sometime over Thanksgiving break. He just has to edit it.

Looks like you had a good workout and good time bro.

Real good time bro....I needed the session.

Looks like you pounded out another great workout at the ABC. Keep up the hard work, Big C.

No doubt bro. Another one in the books haha.

What did yall eat after? Fuck yeah now I know how to build up those big arms you got. Great work Chris.

Got some Rockne's a local joint...had a new york strip and their famous fries. Always room to get the guns bigger lol.....thanks for the advice on the Animal Test too.

killer arm day chris...wish i could have made it down for the ABC

I know dude.......u need to sometime!

Great arm session!!! Good luck getting the fork to the mouth!!!

Cramping is what kills me man, arm cramps suck!!!

Great looking arm work, Chris -- but, given your arms, I expect that! *grin*

Thanks Jim.....

Big C
11-23-09, 9:31 pm
Once again nailed chest first tonight since it needs more work than my shoulders, in my opinion. Gonna be startin an Animal Test cycle soon (my first) so shit could get crazy.

Barbell Bench: wu's bar, 135, 225, 275. 315 x 10, 315 x 9, 245 x 18

DB Incline: 90s x 10, 100s x 10, 120s x 10, 120s x 10

Heavy Cab. Xovers: wu. 100 x 10, 120 x 10. 130 x 8, drop 100 x 8

Seated Military: 3 wu's. 225 x 8, 225 x 8....damn these were hard after all that chest lol

Cable One-Arm Front raises: wu. 60 x 10/10, 70 x 10/10

Seated DB Laterals: 4 x 10

Firefist
11-23-09, 10:22 pm
solid push day bro. im gonna run some m-stak soon while yous is running your test. your right, shit could get crazy.

firsthorseman97
11-24-09, 6:38 am
So you're saying its not crazy already? WOW! This is going to get real interesting. Sick bench work, Big C.

BubbyLight
11-24-09, 7:40 am
Test- youll love it. but im scared for you...i think you might be too big...haha never quit

Flash419
11-24-09, 9:59 am
Enjoy the Animal Test Chris.... you'll see some awesome gains.

Keep us updated bro...

B Con
11-24-09, 10:24 am
Great session in there Chris. You're destroying shit in there.

Here's the brief run down on the Test/Stak cycle:
Test: Run it for 42 days nonstop
Stak: Run it w/ the Test for 42 days nonstop

Extra AA: run 2 extra caps later in the day or earlier depending on when you are dosing your AT. I used to take mine with Stak.

I've also heard fellas enjoying Stak at night as well. Really up to you and how things are working.

You need anything else, you know my number.

Always great to hear from you and hit me up over break. Get large.

D-NUTZ
11-24-09, 1:59 pm
Great lifting C! Cant wait to see what crazy really is.

Firedrake
11-24-09, 2:05 pm
Great looking chest day, Chris!

Big C
11-24-09, 10:49 pm
solid push day bro. im gonna run some m-stak soon while yous is running your test. your right, shit could get crazy.

Oh..........fa sho bro, order is on the way. Don't know when I'm startin though.

So you're saying its not crazy already? WOW! This is going to get real interesting. Sick bench work, Big C.

Thanks bro.....never thought i would say my goal is 4 bills but my I want a 405 for 1 rep bench.

Test- youll love it. but im scared for you...i think you might be too big...haha never quit

"If" ..."perhaps" or "but" never got anyone anywhere bro....I will never quit u can count on that.

Enjoy the Animal Test Chris.... you'll see some awesome gains.

Keep us updated bro...

Thanks will do big man. Brad and I are gonna hit up BB'ers in December or early january will keep u posted.....hittin some legs.

Great session in there Chris. You're destroying shit in there.

Here's the brief run down on the Test/Stak cycle:
Test: Run it for 42 days nonstop
Stak: Run it w/ the Test for 42 days nonstop

Extra AA: run 2 extra caps later in the day or earlier depending on when you are dosing your AT. I used to take mine with Stak.

I've also heard fellas enjoying Stak at night as well. Really up to you and how things are working.

You need anything else, you know my number.

Always great to hear from you and hit me up over break. Get large.

Will talk to u over break for sure. Thanks for all the help on the stack....I will use this for reference.

Great lifting C! Cant wait to see what crazy really is.

Thanks bro full steam ahead.

Great looking chest day, Chris!

Thanks Drake tryin to get a little bit strong.

Big C
11-24-09, 10:55 pm
Last workout before the holiday...I'm ready to do some serious eating. Back in the gym on Friday for legs. Everyone enjoy the holiday and be safe!

Reverse-Grip Pulldowns: 2 wu's. 230 x 10, 270 x 10, 180 x burnout

Plateloaded Seated Rows: 2 wu's. 3 pps x 10. 3 pps x 10, drop 2 pps x 10, drop 1 pps x 10

Double-arm DB Rows: 2 wu's. 80s x 10, 90s x 10

T-Bar Rows: 3 x 10

DB Shrugs *SS'ing w/ Upright Rows*

Shrugs: 3 x 10
Uprights: 3 x 10

Rotary Calf machine: 4 x 10

Smith Calf Raises: 4 x 10

D-NUTZ
11-24-09, 11:07 pm
Great workout bro. Eat up. Have a great holiday and kill it friday!

firsthorseman97
11-25-09, 6:32 am
Solid work, C. Have a great holiday and wreck those legs on Friday!

mritter3
11-25-09, 8:05 am
hey chris way to tear up those last 2 workouts....have a great thanksgiving...take care bud

weedlewott
11-25-09, 8:37 am
Last workout before the holiday...I'm ready to do some serious eating. Back in the gym on Friday for legs. Everyone enjoy the holiday and be safe!

Reverse-Grip Pulldowns: 2 wu's. 230 x 10, 270 x 10, 180 x burnout

Plateloaded Seated Rows: 2 wu's. 3 pps x 10. 3 pps x 10, drop 2 pps x 10, drop 1 pps x 10

Double-arm DB Rows: 2 wu's. 80s x 10, 90s x 10

T-Bar Rows: 3 x 10

DB Shrugs *SS'ing w/ Upright Rows*

Shrugs: 3 x 10
Uprights: 3 x 10

Rotary Calf machine: 4 x 10

Smith Calf Raises: 4 x 10

Solid couple workouts. This one included. Good job, brother. Enjoy the Holidays. Eat big.

C.Coronato
11-25-09, 3:04 pm
Serious eating. Now thats where its at brotha! Your looking huge in those pics man, keep rockin.

Pizzalamp
11-25-09, 7:53 pm
the food tomm will def be put to good use after the work u put in last workout

enjoy the holiday big c

Firefist
11-26-09, 10:49 am
awesome back workout bro, haha burnout at 180 while most of us rep it in 8-12 working sets, badass.

go eat some food birthday boy.

Vaze_06
11-26-09, 10:29 pm
mini Big C.. i think u are too damn small... thats why u should eat ANOTHER cake... LOL
badass work outs by the way

Big C
11-27-09, 7:32 pm
Thanks a lot everyone. Turkey Day was good and the bday was good....mom got me a delicious cake ...one of which I'm finishing off tomorrow lol.

Great workout bro. Eat up. Have a great holiday and kill it friday!

Solid work, C. Have a great holiday and wreck those legs on Friday!

hey chris way to tear up those last 2 workouts....have a great thanksgiving...take care bud

Solid couple workouts. This one included. Good job, brother. Enjoy the Holidays. Eat big.

Serious eating. Now thats where its at brotha! Your looking huge in those pics man, keep rockin.

the food tomm will def be put to good use after the work u put in last workout

enjoy the holiday big c

awesome back workout bro, haha burnout at 180 while most of us rep it in 8-12 working sets, badass.

go eat some food birthday boy.

mini Big C.. i think u are too damn small... thats why u should eat ANOTHER cake... LOL
badass work outs by the way

Big C
11-27-09, 7:36 pm
Man I was carbed up and ready to go....I went back to Rage's diet today but still was carby from yesterday lol. Hittin up arms/abs on saturday with my buddy then hittin the new Mexican joint I had a few weeks back. The gym was packed 2nite with some pretty hardcore guys I hadn't seen in a while...made for a solid atmosphere.

Leg Extensions: wu. 1 x 50, 1 x 40, 1 x 30

BB Squats: 4 wu's up to 315. 365 x 3 x 8 sets (1 minute rest in between)

Cybex Leg Press *SS'ing w/ Heavy Leg Extensions*

Press: 3 x 12
Extensions: 3 x 10

Standing One-leg Ham Curls (on cable station): 2 x 12/12, 2 x 10/10

Seated Ham Curls: 1 x 20. 4 x 12 increasing weight

Flash419
11-28-09, 12:02 pm
Solid workout bro...

Moving BIG weight .. as always!

D-NUTZ
11-28-09, 12:49 pm
Solid Workout C!

Big C
11-28-09, 5:12 pm
Solid workout bro...

Moving BIG weight .. as always!

Thanks big Flash...

Solid Workout C!

I try! thanks man.

Big C
11-28-09, 5:15 pm
My bud got a video for our local lifting group on Iron Scene, posted below. Sorry about the quality!!! Need to be gettin 185 on barbell curls soon. Hope everyone is enjoyin their weekend.

Barbell Curls: 2 wu's. 135 x 15, 135 x 15, 160 x 10 http://www.ironscene.com/videos/3379_big_c_curls_160_for_reps

Incline V-Bar Skulls (on cable station) 2 wu's. Stack x 10, Stack x 10

One-Arm DB Hammer Preachers: wu. 2 x 10/10 w/ 50's

Barbell CGBP: 2 wu's. 315 x 9, 335 x 4, 225 x 10

High Pulley Curls: 3 x 10, triple drop set after last set

One-Arm Pushdowns: 4 x 10/10 ...120 per arm on last set

Cable Rope Crunches: 3 x 20

Firedrake
11-28-09, 11:11 pm
I saw the vid, Chris -- very nice work!

You got a good session in yesterday AND today. Whaddaya do for an encore?

D-NUTZ
11-28-09, 11:33 pm
Nothing better than some Curls For The Girls! They look great man.

Big C
11-30-09, 9:41 am
I saw the vid, Chris -- very nice work!

You got a good session in yesterday AND today. Whaddaya do for an encore?

Yeah I don't put many vids up but I like to once in a while. Encore? Rest and eating yesterday lol. Back at it today. Thanks jim!

Nothing better than some Curls For The Girls! They look great man.

There is nothing better.......i try to stay big all over but no lie girls like big arms bro.

C.Coronato
11-30-09, 9:52 am
There is nothing better.......i try to stay big all over but no lie girls like big arms bro.

Whoa re you kidding. Your massive bro.

B Con
11-30-09, 10:01 am
Damn looking large in the vid Chris. Great work and solid sessions. Hope the holidays treated you well bro. Keep focused and finish everything strong this semester.

firsthorseman97
11-30-09, 10:03 am
Wheelz and arms workouts both look damn good. Great video. I can definitely see the mass you've put on. Keep up the hard work!

Big C
11-30-09, 10:10 am
Damn looking large in the vid Chris. Great work and solid sessions. Hope the holidays treated you well bro. Keep focused and finish everything strong this semester.

Wheelz and arms workouts both look damn good. Great video. I can definitely see the mass you've put on. Keep up the hard work!

Couple of my boys right here....thanks to u both. I wanted to share a couple quotes I found by Ralph Waldo Emerson. I really like these.

“To brag little - to show well - to crow gently, if in luck - to pay up, to own up, and to shut up, if beaten, are the virtues of a sporting man”

“The mark of the man of the world is absence of pretension. He does not make a speech; he takes a low business-tone, avoids all brag, is nobody, dresses plainly, promises not at all, performs much, speaks in monosyllables, hugs his fact. He calls his employment by its lowest name, and so takes from evil tongues their sharpest weapon. His conversation clings to the weather and the news, yet he allows himself to be surprised into thought, and the unlocking of his learning and philosophy.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson

LittleMan55
11-30-09, 10:37 am
Huge C... That is what we will call you from here on out. Monsterous looking right now bro. That vid is sick!

Big C
11-30-09, 7:16 pm
Thanks Broc....I prefer Huge C lol.....but it will be hard to change the name man haha.

Huge C... That is what we will call you from here on out. Monsterous looking right now bro. That vid is sick!

NJC_Manhattan
11-30-09, 7:20 pm
First off, how the hell do you find shirts with sleeves big enough to cover up those weapons of mass destruction?

But in all seriousness, great workouts man.

Big C
11-30-09, 7:21 pm
Back to school tomorrow and finishing up these last couple weeks.....while everyone (well mostly everyone) spend the holiday/weekend partying I tried to do something constructive instead of destructive to my body - I live for this shit!!! I got some comments in the locker room 2nite that I looked like a "blown up" action figure? lol...don't know if that is good or bad.

Smith Incline: 3 wu's. 315 x 9, 315 x 7. 335 x 4 drop 225 x 10 drop 135 x 10

DB Shoulder Press: 2 wu's. 120s x 10, 120s x 8

Pec Deck: wu's. 150 x 10, 150 x 10

DB one-arm Side Laterals: 3 x ??? reps..prob betw. 6-8 per arm

Cable Xovers: 1 x 15 wu. 110 x 10, 120 x 10, drop 1 x 15

Cybex Shoulder Press: 1 x 30, 1 x 20, 1 x 10

LittleMan55
11-30-09, 7:22 pm
Blown up action figure = good thing! Strong work as usual.

Pizzalamp
11-30-09, 7:38 pm
solid workout my friend
surprise action figure comments ftw
Back to school tomorrow and finishing up these last couple weeks.....while everyone (well mostly everyone) spend the holiday/weekend partying I tried to do something constructive instead of destructive to my body - I live for this shit!!! I got some comments in the locker room 2nite that I looked like a "blown up" action figure? lol...don't know if that is good or bad.

Smith Incline: 3 wu's. 315 x 9, 315 x 7. 335 x 4 drop 225 x 10 drop 135 x 10

DB Shoulder Press: 2 wu's. 120s x 10, 120s x 8

Pec Deck: wu's. 150 x 10, 150 x 10

DB one-arm Side Laterals: 3 x ??? reps..prob betw. 6-8 per arm

Cable Xovers: 1 x 15 wu. 110 x 10, 120 x 10, drop 1 x 15

Cybex Shoulder Press: 1 x 30, 1 x 20, 1 x 10

D-NUTZ
11-30-09, 8:00 pm
For Sure a good thing brother. Great work!

firsthorseman97
12-01-09, 6:34 am
Strong work, C. Of course i've come to expect nothing less from you.

mritter3
12-01-09, 8:26 am
killer day in the gym chris...keep that shit up.

B Con
12-01-09, 9:59 am
hahaha @ blown up action figure. So you have a few goons commenting to you too eh? That's always a plus. At least they didn't say you looked like a melted action figure in the microwave hahaha

Mr. Dead
12-01-09, 6:55 pm
Sick session!!! I bet the pump had to have been skin-splitting!!!

Firedrake
12-01-09, 6:59 pm
Great work, Chris -- "blown up action figure" parallels what I first thought when I first saw you, so that works. <grin>

Big C
12-01-09, 10:38 pm
Blown up action figure = good thing! Strong work as usual.

Haha thanks dude.

solid workout my friend
surprise action figure comments ftw

Yeah I try and get in n out of the lockerroom....definately some weirdos up there.

For Sure a good thing brother. Great work!

thank you.

Strong work, C. Of course i've come to expect nothing less from you.

Thanks bro ....seems like im gonna need another week off soon im tired!

killer day in the gym chris...keep that shit up.

I will keep it up bro and then some thanks!

hahaha @ blown up action figure. So you have a few goons commenting to you too eh? That's always a plus. At least they didn't say you looked like a melted action figure in the microwave hahaha

Goons galore bro.....come up to my gym sometime. Its enought to make a man snap. Yeah melted would not be good LOL!

Sick session!!! I bet the pump had to have been skin-splitting!!!

I live for the pump buddy ....haha thanks!

Great work, Chris -- "blown up action figure" parallels what I first thought when I first saw you, so that works. <grin>

Hilarious......thanks Jim. It was kind of a goofy comment but I'll take it.

Big C
12-01-09, 10:42 pm
My body is really sore all over ...especially my chest...I'm thinkin it could be from the workout but it feels like a strain or something bothering me on my right left side of chest. Gonna take it easy till Friday and blast some legs hard.

Plate-loaded WG Pulldowns: 2 wu's. 230 x 10, 250 x 10

Bent BB Rows: 2 wu's. 315 x 10, 405 x 8

BB Shrugs *SS'ing w/ DB Shrugs*

BB: (after warmups) 405 x 10, 405 x 10
DB: 1 x 15, 1 x 15

DB Rows: 120s x 10/10, drop 100s x 10/10 (2 sets per arm)

Standing House Rows: 3 x 10

Rear Delt Machine: 2 x 10, 2 x 8

* I'm lovin drinkin Fruit punch Storm intra w/ Watermellon Eaa's and downing 3 scoops of Torrent after. Stick with this for now. Still waitin for Animal Test to arrive @ DPS. Out of stock as of now.

weedlewott
12-01-09, 11:02 pm
Strong fucking work dude. Those rows don't even make sense... How was the Holiday? I like that combo. If I could afford it, I would totally hit that up. I miss my Intra Aid. Ha ha.

B Con
12-02-09, 9:43 am
Loving your supp combo... great shit Chris. I hear ya bout the goons, I have enough here 'round mine to last me awhile.

firsthorseman97
12-02-09, 10:10 am
Movin' some heavy weight, C! Your rowing is freaky strong, and I have a feeling its only going to get stronger.

D-NUTZ
12-02-09, 8:27 pm
Hell of a workout C! Big weights!

mritter3
12-03-09, 8:18 am
i think i cried just looking at your back day....lol, good shit as always chris keep it up.

Big C
12-03-09, 9:03 am
Strong fucking work dude. Those rows don't even make sense... How was the Holiday? I like that combo. If I could afford it, I would totally hit that up. I miss my Intra Aid. Ha ha.

Holiday was good bro thanx for askin gettin ready for my favorite one comin up. It's a real good combo and I like the pump Storm gives me intra-workout. Haha don't know why Intra-aid just never did the trick for me but to each his own!

Loving your supp combo... great shit Chris. I hear ya bout the goons, I have enough here 'round mine to last me awhile.

Thanks bro...you are the Supplement King so that's good. Goons takin over the world bro!!

Movin' some heavy weight, C! Your rowing is freaky strong, and I have a feeling its only going to get stronger.

Thanks Ry...that's the goal.....train insane or remain the same....every workout has to be better than the last.

Hell of a workout C! Big weights!

Thanks bro I'm hangin in there!

i think i cried just looking at your back day....lol, good shit as always chris keep it up.

Haha hilarious...I about cried from the soreness when I woke up yesterday lol.

Big C
12-03-09, 9:27 am
Just wanted to throw up a couple vids of my boy James Kolb putting up some insane amount of weight. Gonna be a power player in the powerlifting scene....that's me in the blue shirt spotting him from behind in the first vid.

http://www.ironscene.com/videos/3132_jimmy_kolb_750lb_@_220_and_19_years_old

Here is a recent one of him deadlifting:

http://www.ironscene.com/videos/3383_jimmy_kolb,19,_deadlifts_635lbs_@_220

B Con
12-03-09, 10:12 am
I could of spotted you in that first video with no problem... those meat hooks are your trademark.

weedlewott
12-03-09, 10:54 am
For the record, your boy, at 19, is just ridiculous. Let him know.

NJC_Manhattan
12-03-09, 12:15 pm
Great workouts man. Still killing it I see

D-NUTZ
12-03-09, 2:00 pm
Thats insane man. Give him some props for me.

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 3:18 pm
Killer work as always! Your training partner is stupid strong.

Great supp set up.

Firedrake
12-03-09, 3:28 pm
Killer back day -- and that training partner of yours is a monster! Are you sure he's only 19?

Big C
12-04-09, 8:51 pm
Yeah Jim I'm sure lol. He qualified to compete in the Arnold Classic but couldn't come up with the money so he won't be down there. He is def stupid strong....we push each other but rarely we train the same things b/c he powerlifts.

I could of spotted you in that first video with no problem... those meat hooks are your trademark.

For the record, your boy, at 19, is just ridiculous. Let him know.

Great workouts man. Still killing it I see

Thats insane man. Give him some props for me.

Killer work as always! Your training partner is stupid strong.

Great supp set up.

Killer back day -- and that training partner of yours is a monster! Are you sure he's only 19?

Big C
12-04-09, 8:55 pm
I've had the worst headache today but managed to make it to the gym. More than likely I will sleep it off. Actually had a great workout....looking forward to burgers and pizza this weekend. Been craving all week lol.

Heavy Extensions: wu. 4 x 10 increasing weight up to 250

Smith Machine Squats: 3 wu's. 315 x 8, 315 x 8, 405 x 5, 405 x 5, 225 x 10 ...all sets were as deep as I could go

Hack Squats: 2 triple drop sets from 3 pps down to 1 pps, 10 reps each

Standing 1-Leg Ham Curls: 3 x 10/10

Walking Lunges: 1 set body weight many as I could do, 1 set holding 50's

Adductor: 3 x 12

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 8:58 pm
Good luck walking tomorrow!

Firedrake
12-04-09, 8:59 pm
Nice, Chris -- I find myself really loving the Smith Machine Squats (well, when my knee isn't acting up).

Good work, and good luck with that headache!

Big C
12-04-09, 9:01 pm
Good luck walking tomorrow!

Thanks Broc but I am gonna have to if I wanna get in my car to make it to the gym to hit arms saturday!

Nice, Chris -- I find myself really loving the Smith Machine Squats (well, when my knee isn't acting up).

Good work, and good luck with that headache!

Me too man these actually felt good and hit the quads just right...thanks, headaches are my worst enemy.

Firefist
12-04-09, 9:41 pm
awesome leg day man! yup, i did smith squats this week too. started in the rack and then my knees were like, uh....not today your not. so smithy it was.

btw...ive tried just about every way to get that shit to upload. your buddy must have 5-6 blank messages, just introducing myself, and saying theres files attached. ive tried photobucket, megaupload and just about everything else. im gonna take this shit to my dads office computer, which is alot faster and see if we can get some shit going, cause this is rediculous.

D-NUTZ
12-05-09, 12:25 pm
Great leg day C! Have fun with the food!

Enforcer
12-05-09, 9:50 pm
Bro you are a freak. Period the end

firsthorseman97
12-06-09, 12:23 pm
Solid Wheel work Big C! Glad to see you got in and got it done despite the headache.

Pizzalamp
12-06-09, 7:31 pm
youre smart to crave pizza
its natures original superfood
I've had the worst headache today but managed to make it to the gym. More than likely I will sleep it off. Actually had a great workout....looking forward to burgers and pizza this weekend. Been craving all week lol.

Heavy Extensions: wu. 4 x 10 increasing weight up to 250

Smith Machine Squats: 3 wu's. 315 x 8, 315 x 8, 405 x 5, 405 x 5, 225 x 10 ...all sets were as deep as I could go

Hack Squats: 2 triple drop sets from 3 pps down to 1 pps, 10 reps each

Standing 1-Leg Ham Curls: 3 x 10/10

Walking Lunges: 1 set body weight many as I could do, 1 set holding 50's

Adductor: 3 x 12

mritter3
12-06-09, 7:52 pm
killer wheel session there chris....how was getting around the next day.

Big C
12-07-09, 11:12 am
Great leg day C! Have fun with the food!

It was a good weekend of tons of food.....I hope I put on a couple lbs. thanks bro.

Bro you are a freak. Period the end

Takes one to know one bro. Remember that!

Solid Wheel work Big C! Glad to see you got in and got it done despite the headache.

Thanks man those are definately not any fun.

youre smart to crave pizza
its natures original superfood

Man I was real close to getting pizza....i don't like to eat Subway that often but my training partner works there now and hooked me up with (3) free footlongs. Had to take advantage lol!

awesome leg day man! yup, i did smith squats this week too. started in the rack and then my knees were like, uh....not today your not. so smithy it was.

btw...ive tried just about every way to get that shit to upload. your buddy must have 5-6 blank messages, just introducing myself, and saying theres files attached. ive tried photobucket, megaupload and just about everything else. im gonna take this shit to my dads office computer, which is alot faster and see if we can get some shit going, cause this is rediculous.

Yeah don't worry about the vid.......I'm more concerned with getting the pics up soon ..schoool is over this week so I should have the time. I like smitty squats!!!

killer wheel session there chris....how was getting around the next day.

Legs are real sore now man.....I hope that's a good thing.

Big C
12-07-09, 11:15 am
To be honest I just wasn't feelin it Saturday...didn't wanna be there which is VERY strange for me. I hardly ever feel that way so hopefully 2nite is much better. I'm switchin up my days and hittin back 2nite and chest/shoulders tomm night I think.

V-Bar Pushdowns: 2 x 10

Overhead DB Extension: 2 x 10

DB Kickbacks: 3 x 10

DB Hammer Curls: wu's. 2 x 8/8, 85s on last set

Cable Curls: 4 x 6

Plate-loaded Preachers: 2 x 10/10 wide grip, 2 x 10/10 close grip

Incline Crunches: 3 x 10

Rope Ab Crunches: 3 x 12

D-NUTZ
12-07-09, 2:52 pm
Still looks strong for not wantin' to be there C!

Mr. Dead
12-07-09, 6:38 pm

Agreed... Big C, have you been getting enough rest, as of late...??? I find that when my recovery is off, I start not feelin' like I want to be there...

weedlewott
12-07-09, 6:46 pm
Pretty solid work being done. Finals are almost over, brother. Hang in there.

Firedrake
12-08-09, 2:12 am
Good work, nonetheless -- I'm with Cory -- finals are almost over, and then you can break, sleep in, and train on YOUR schedule for a few weeks.

Big C
12-08-09, 4:24 pm
Thanks a lot guys......don't know what it was.....but went from that to having one of my best workouts in a long time last night. Weird how things work, I'm just glad it wasn't a long-term type deal. One final left!

Agreed... Big C, have you been getting enough rest, as of late...??? I find that when my recovery is off, I start not feelin' like I want to be there...

Pretty solid work being done. Finals are almost over, brother. Hang in there.

Good work, nonetheless -- I'm with Cory -- finals are almost over, and then you can break, sleep in, and train on YOUR schedule for a few weeks.

Big C
12-08-09, 4:28 pm
Had the passion and focus back last night.....let's hope it continues. Honestly I think the Jersey ABC pics inspired me - I wanna hang with the big boys. I'm gonna hit shoulders tonite and give my chest a break this week since I think I pulled something under my left pec.

BW Pullups: 3 x 10

DB Pullovers: wu. 100 x 10, 120 x 8, 120 x 8

Close-Grip Pulldowns: (plate loaded machine) 2 wu's. 2 x 10, drop set x 10

Cybex Seated Row: (one arm at a time) 3 x 10/10, 150 x 6/6

Smith Behind-the-back Shrugs: 2 x 20

Cable Rear Delts: 3 x 15/15, DB Rear Delts: 2 x 10, 70s on last set

Rotary Calf: (one leg) 4 x 15/15

Seated Calf: 4 x 20

Firefist
12-08-09, 4:36 pm
1. lovin the cybex rows. wish we had one here as well

2. we gotta get a car pool goin in the future to jersey for an abc.

C.Coronato
12-08-09, 4:43 pm
Had the passion and focus back last night.....let's hope it continues. Honestly I think the Jersey ABC pics inspired me - I wanna hang with the big boys.

You are one of the big boys! Who you kiddin.

Mr. Dead
12-08-09, 6:51 pm

^^^^^^
This!!!

D-NUTZ
12-08-09, 7:43 pm
Great workout C. Glad your focus is back!

Big C
12-08-09, 8:22 pm
1. lovin the cybex rows. wish we had one here as well

2. we gotta get a car pool goin in the future to jersey for an abc.

I agree man would love to hit up a gym there. Cybex are good to throw in here n there ya definately.

LOL thanks bro.....I guess I don't give myself enough credit lmao.

^^^^^^
This!!!

Ya...thanks big guy.

Great workout C. Glad your focus is back!

Being not focused really sucks man.........I know!

mritter3
12-08-09, 8:24 pm
killer back day there chris...keep that shit up.

Big C
12-08-09, 8:25 pm
Felt great just to hit a shoulder session hard n heavy without having to do chest also. Good change of pace. Gotta get some rocks for shoulders bros.

Seated BB Military: 3 wu's. 225 x 8, 245 x 6, 255 x 5, 225 x 10

Cable Front Raises: 2 wu's. 130 x 10, 150 x 10

Machine Laterals: wu x 20. 140 x 10, 160 x 10

Smith Behind-neck Presses: 135 x 12, 135 x 12, 135 x 12

Steering Wheels: One 45-lb plate x 20 rotations x 2 sets

BB Wrist Curls: 2 x 10 front, 2 x 10 back

Cable Wrist Curls: 3 x 10/10