PDA

View Full Version : pump and m-stak

bigkahuna
10-24-09, 5:55 pm
is it ok to take pump and mstak at the same time if i remove one of the red pills , i train at 5 am ?

Little Z
10-24-09, 6:42 pm
you can take it with both stims unless you're super sensitive..

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6810

that thread there will give you all the answers you need brother..

just search around if you have anymore questions, if you cant find an answer then go ahead a post.. enjoy that stack!

bigkahuna
10-24-09, 7:21 pm
stims dont bother me , what im trying to say is can i take both packs at the same time or should i space them apart before i work out and how long after i eat should i take them ? thanks

Little Z
10-25-09, 12:16 am
stims dont bother me , what im trying to say is can i take both packs at the same time or should i space them apart before i work out and how long after i eat should i take them ? thanks

i linked you to a thread that answers all those questions, if you do a little searching you will find the answer to your questions 9 times out of 10..

they try to keep this place clean of clutter (same posts continuously)

take M-Stak 45-60 minutes before you lift and the Pump 30-45 minutes before you lift
a lot of the guys will drop 1 of the stim pills though..

and you want as close to an empty stomach as possible..

bigkahuna
10-25-09, 8:15 pm
thanks for your help , next time ill do a search .

Little Z
10-25-09, 8:50 pm
thanks for your help , next time ill do a search .

no problem.. enjoy the stack

Aggression
10-26-09, 8:39 am
Every time I've used M-stak, I've always taken my pack between meals 1 and 2, and then took my preWO (Pump/ST) about 20-30min preWO, which is usually around 7pm.

Bran88
10-28-09, 6:24 pm
and you want as close to an empty stomach as possible..

Are you referring to M-Stak as well? I always have to lift on a full stomach, but I deplete way to early in my workout if I lift without anything to eat.

Aggression
10-29-09, 9:11 am
Are you referring to M-Stak as well? I always have to lift on a full stomach, but I deplete way to early in my workout if I lift without anything to eat.

Example:

6pm - whole food meal
6:30 - Pump w/ red pill
6:45 - M-stak w/o red pill
7pm - train.