PDA

View Full Version : SOS!! need a good diet!

ral1324
10-29-09, 12:21 pm
hey guys,
i have a goal and its to get ripped...good shape...im 19, 235-240 pounds, 6ft...i dont look fat i just have a big belly, have some fat around my chest and whats normal...38 jeans! but ive always done weights...i emailed ask the pros and they sent me a good exercise routine(**********, tnx bro!) and i ordered a animal cuts and a pak...im just missing the most important..DIET! maybe you guys can help me out with that, i would really appreciate it guys....and i dont like veggies, iuck :S...im ready for the sacrafice..and i have a ************** whey protein...when should i drink it?!

hope you guys help me, peace!

Flawless
10-29-09, 2:49 pm
You essentially have two choices, you have to decide how you see yourself, do you want to get "big" or just lose weight and get cut up? Your diet will be the foundation for both, either way, you need to eat clean 4-7 times a day, eating more times a day speeds up your metabolism, it will depend on how much and what you eat in a day that will decide your progression. Your body also needs a well rounded diet, no skipping on veggies, find some you like. If you eat right and put in the time, you will see results and btw results are never immediate. Also the more lean mass you have, the more calories your body burns especially at rest. The pak is a great start, I have not used cuts, I usually adjust portions of my meals to drop weight after a bulk. As for the protein IMO if you are not trying to bulk you can easily get enough protein from your meals.

ral1324
10-29-09, 6:56 pm
Thnx 4 the advice bro...I do want to get "big" but I think it would be more dificult and more risky because maybe ill just get fatter...ill just stick with loosing weight and getting cut, thx 4 ur advice.

Any more suggestions?!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
10-29-09, 7:55 pm
Here's a good start.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26509

ironshaolin
10-29-09, 9:13 pm
no offense, but this seems like trolling. You only have 2 posts so far, and you're asking a question thats been asked a hundred times on this forum. We will welcome you here and help you with your needs, but try to use the search function before starting new threads, most questions you have can be answered simply by reading through some old posts.

As for the veggie hater, I see dieting like this. To lose weight, you simply have to find a way to replace all the grains in your diet with veggies. You always have choices in life. You can choose to eat the foods you think taste good, but may not help you towards your goals. Or, you can choose to eat foods that enhance your health and welbeing and get you closer to your goals. Either way, the choice is yours, it all depends on wether you really are 100% committed, or if its just a pipe dream. There's doers, and there's dreamers which are you?

ral1324
10-30-09, 12:01 am
Thx 4 the advice bro! Yeah, I'm takin' the shit seriously!

ral1324
10-30-09, 12:47 am
Here my exercise routine....what do u think? ...got it from "ask the pros"!

Sunday: Legs/CardioLegs• Leg Extensions: 3 Sets x 12 Reps• Squats (Wide Leg): 5 Sets x 8-12 Reps• Hack Squats: 4 Sets x 12-15 Reps• Lunges: 4 Sets• Leg Curls: 5 Sets x 12 RepsCardio• Stepper: 10 minutesMonday: OFFTuesday: Chest/Biceps/Calves/CardioChest• Incline Barbell Press: 5 Sets x 8-15 Reps• Flat Bench Flyes: 3 Sets x 12 Reps• Cable Crossovers: 3 Sets x 15 Reps• Dumbbell Pullovers: 2 Sets x 10 RepsBiceps• Barbell Curls: 4 Sets x 10-12 Reps• Rope Cable Hammer Curls: 4 Sets x 15 RepsCalves• Pick an exercise and do 5 sets for at least 20 reps.Cardio• Stationary Bike: 30 minutesWednesday: Back/AbsBack• Bent-Over Rows: 5 Sets x 8-12 Reps• T-Bar Rows (underhand grip): 3 Sets x 10 Reps• Cable Rows: 3 Sets x 12 Reps• Chins: 5 Sets x 12-15 Reps• Hyper Extensions: 3 Sets x 20 RepsAbs• Pick any movement and do 4 sets for at least 25 reps.Thursday: OFFFriday: Shoulders/Triceps/Calves/CardioShoulders• Standing Shoulder Presses: 4 Sets x 6-12 Reps• One-Arm Shoulder Presses: 3 Sets x 12 Reps• Upright Rows: 3 Sets x 12 Reps• Rear Delt Flyes: 3 Sets x 15 Reps• Standing Laterals: 2 Sets x 15 RepsTriceps• Tricep Pushdowns: 4 Sets x 15 Reps• Skullcrushers: 4 Sets x 6-12 RepsCalves• Pick an exercise and do 5 sets for at least 20 reps.Cardio• Treadmill: 25 minutes, varying the incline and speed.Saturday: Makeup DayHit those muscle groups which you haven't hit correctly during the week.Cardio is a must on this day. Intensity and length will vary on energylevels and current conditioning

On Letting Go
10-30-09, 7:24 am
^Do you think anyone is actually gonna read that shit?

BTW- This is what you SHOULD be doing. Get to work, fat-boy.

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Press
3x5 Power cleans

Workouts A and B alternate on 3 non-consecutive days per week.

As for diet... How about you start by eating ONLY foods that come directly from the EARTH. Meats, Nuts/Seeds, Veggies, Fruits, *Some* Grains, Oils. You cant go wrong with natural food. Try to get your bodyweight in grams of protein daily and use carbs only at breakfast & pre/post workout.

You have more than enough info than you need to get started. Learn the rest yourself.

ral1324
10-30-09, 8:28 am
Thx man!!! Ill post some before and after pics!