PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak and Pump Review

jtitan
11-02-09, 11:59 am
Hello everyone I just wanted to say hi, I am new to the forums here. Normally I just post on bodybuilding.com however since I purchase more Animal products then anything, I figured I would start posting here.

I wanted to give my feedback on Animal M-Stak and Pump. This is my first cycle and I am on day 6 at the moment. This is my first time taking either of these products. I found myself stuck and hit a plateau, so I wanted something different. I do a lot of reading on forums to see the feedback and what people think about products so I felt this was a good choice. First off let me say I am 100% satisfied with both of these products, especially the M-Stak. My first day taking M-Stak was phenomenal!

Let me start off by telling you what a normal day at the gym entails for me, and how I feel throughout my workout....

I work out with my brother who is in school for physical fitness and going to be a trainer. I use to be a skinny guy who wasn't skin and bones, but in no way ripped. I figured I would help out my brother by having him train me, to help him get experience and at the same time better myself physically and soon mentally as well. Originally I started working out doing 3 sets of 8 on many different lifts, and was gaining mass quite fast. During high school and in my early college days I found myself not moving from the 150lb mark. It seemed no matter how much I ate or starved, I did not move from that. Well when I started lifting I wanted to find some weight gainers. I ended up taking CytoGainer which did help me put on weight, but not always the kind of weight you want (if you know what I mean). After a few weeks I found myself at the 180lb mark. I looked bulky, but I really wanted a more cut look. This is when my brother switched up the routine and now I am looking and feeling better than ever. I just got back from the gym today, weighed myself at 163lb's, and let me tell you, that is not fat!

Now enough about my past. Let me tell you how M-Stak and Pump got me going even further. Normally on a regular workout day, me and my brother do some hardcore lifting which turns out to be cardio as well because we literally do not stop, I think we get a 30 second break in between lifts. So I am getting hammered (it is a good feeling though). Throughout the hour and 15 minute workout I start getting tired, wanting to start skipping sets because I am beat. I sometimes feel light headed and just drained. At the end of the workout I am so beat and tired, I come out breathing heavy and when I get in my car I sometimes need to just sit there for a second because I feel like I might just collapse.

Well about a week ago when M-Stak and Pump got in my life, this drastically changed. I took M-Stak and Pump at the appropriate times the can's suggested. I was a bit skeptical at first because working out on an empty stomach seemed like a bad idea, but I was proven wrong soon enough. When I got to the gym we started to get into our routine. I found myself more focused then I have ever been at the gym. I wanted to finish the sets, move on to the next lift and felt like superman. I was not breathing nearly as heavy as I normally do and had more energy then I think I ever had at the gym. I was burning through sets like no tomorrow. The best part was at the end of the routine when I realized I was not exhausted, I could keep going, and my breathing was nowhere near as heavy as it usually was. I left the gym feeling strong, my muscles felt tighter, I felt great. I was not light headed at all! (which is great for me!) and had a great rest of the day.

Overall M-Stak and Pump got me out of the plateau. I have better lifting days and have more passion for hitting the gym. I am getting exactly what I paid for, and would recommend this product to anyone looking to get some gains, and stay focused at the gym.

Aggression
11-03-09, 9:44 am
M-stak is my favorite bulking supplement. Glad you've seen some good results. Just be sure to EAT BIG while on that M-stak!

mritter3
11-03-09, 10:23 am
glad you like em man, both are great products...i always use mstack when on a bulk, and pump...well that is usually a staple of mine.

Animal Rep
11-04-09, 9:49 am
Great reviews. Thanks brother.

PORTERHOUSE
11-05-09, 9:24 pm
I personally think M Stak is one of the best supplements on the market, maybe the best. The results are phenomenal.

Aggression
11-06-09, 8:32 am
I personally think M Stak is one of the best supplements on the market, maybe the best. The results are phenomenal.

Agreed on that statement.

MMAJason
11-06-09, 1:10 pm
What about throwin the new Cuts in with this for a Stack? Will this help you retain muscle or keep lean mass on while cutting?

Aggression
11-06-09, 1:11 pm
What about throwin the new Cuts in with this for a Stack? Will this help you retain muscle or keep lean mass on while cutting?

I've always looked at M-stak as a bulking agent. To throw Cuts in there would be a waste, IMO. M-stak for a bulk, Cuts for cut.

jtitan
11-07-09, 9:59 pm
Although I know it might be hard to do both, that is what I want to do. I want to get big, but at the same time I want to keep a cut look while doing so. Although like I mentioned, I do have to say, M-Stak IS giving me great results. I do a lot of supersetting in my routine, it helps me get cardio in while I am lifting, at the same time, I am shot once I leave the gym.