PDA

View Full Version : Pain of Discipline. Pain of Regret.

Pages : [1] 2

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
11-02-09, 2:03 pm
http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab155/CantGet2BIG/PAINOF001.jpg

I look at these words everyday. I surround myself with them. On my wall when I wake up. My laptops wallpaper everytime I boot it up. On a piece of wrinkled up paper in my gym bag when I did out my straps. On the bill of my hat between every set and rep. These words might not mean shit to you, but to me they represent everything. Not just bodybuilding, but life in general. I mean if you don't have discipline in the gym and at the dinner table then you are never going to be where you wanna be. That's a fact, whether it be bodybuilding or powerlifting. If you don't have enough discipline to hit the books, then you are never going to get that degree or that job you've always dreamed of. If you don't have the discipline to practice and do drills then you will never score that game winning goal or make that game saving tackle. Life is about discipline. If you don't have discipline, then you will live a life filled with regret.

Alright fellas. Here's the deal. I had a show in mind, but things fell through. I am going to continue cutting using a diet very similiar to the one Rage had me on. My macros are going to stay basically the same. 250-300g protein and 150 carbs per days. I will be doing cardio 5 days a week. It will usually be 45mins on the bike or ellyptical, but some days will be sprints, line drills, etc. Heres my split.

Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Quads, Calves
Wednesday- Back
Thursday- Delts, Traps
Friday- Arms
Saturday- Hammies, Calves, Back(just a few sets of chins/pulldowns)

Today's workout:

Weight: 195lbs

Incline DB Press- 80'sx8, 90'sx8, 100'sx8, 110'sx4
Flat DB Press- 80'sx10x10x10
Seated Incline Cable Flies- x12x12x12x12
BB Bench Press- 135x20+5forced, 225x3drop135x10+2forced
Pushups(feet elevated)- failure

Diet so far today:

8:30 AM: 50g whey, 1 cup oats(I was running late)

11 AM: 8oz chicken, 2 whole wheat tortillas, salad

Workout

PWO: 50g whey, 1/2 cup oats

Rest of the day is lookin like 2-3 more chicken meals. Only 25g of carbs left for the day, and I'll have those down by 4.

Cardio for today is going to be some lacrosse drills with some friends for about an hour this evening.

Mr. Dead
11-02-09, 2:06 pm
First!!!

hardworkE
11-02-09, 2:57 pm
I mean if you don't have discipline in the gym and at the dinner table then you are never going to be where you wanna be. That's a fact, whether it be bodybuilding or powerlifting. If you don't have enough discipline to hit the books, then you are never going to get that degree or that job you've always dreamed of. If you don't have the discipline to practice and do drills then you will never score that game winning goal or make that game saving tackle. Life is about discipline. If you don't have discipline, then you will live a life filled with regret.

Well said bro. Couldn't agree more. As far as dropping the contest prep, I hear you. If you're playing college sports, it's tough to balance everything. Classes, homework, games/training/practice, and keeping a normal social life is a balancing act in itself. As a former college athlete, bodybuilding will always be there and playing sports at a high level really won't be unless you have plans on going pro. Due to the amount of conditioning/practicing I did, I know how tough it can be to lift/eat properly/grow on the side but it can definitely be done. The gains may not be 100% what they would have been if that was your only focus, but just stick with the program and you will be fine. Enjoy your last few years of college/sports and keep up with your bodybuilding program. Plus, in a few years you will be a BEAST when you first hit the stage. Sub'd

scals
11-02-09, 3:09 pm
Subbed bro. Lookin for big things out of you!

11-02-09, 4:26 pm
First!!!

Glad to have ya MD.

Well said bro. Couldn't agree more. As far as dropping the contest prep, I hear you. If you're playing college sports, it's tough to balance everything. Classes, homework, games/training/practice, and keeping a normal social life is a balancing act in itself. As a former college athlete, bodybuilding will always be there and playing sports at a high level really won't be unless you have plans on going pro. Due to the amount of conditioning/practicing I did, I know how tough it can be to lift/eat properly/grow on the side but it can definitely be done. The gains may not be 100% what they would have been if that was your only focus, but just stick with the program and you will be fine. Enjoy your last few years of college/sports and keep up with your bodybuilding program. Plus, in a few years you will be a BEAST when you first hit the stage. Sub'd

Yeah it's rough. Last night, I was thinking everything over, and I starting thinking about about the turf and the lights. Man there is nothing like it. I put Friday Night Lights in today when I got back from class. I'm pumped. haha

Subbed bro. Lookin for big things out of you!

Thanks bro. What are you trainin' at the Arnold?

Jon_Blaze
11-02-09, 5:51 pm
Oh you know I'm along for the ride on this one too. By the way, which position do you play in Lacrosse?

Pizzalamp
11-02-09, 6:27 pm
subbd!

11-02-09, 8:54 pm
Oh you know I'm along for the ride on this one too. By the way, which position do you play in Lacrosse?

Short Stick Middie

subbd!

Glad to have ya PL!

Cardio:
Had some chicken then headed over to the field to run some drills and pass awhile. Played pickup football from 6:30-8:15. Had a shake after football. Bout to chow down on some chicken.

Jon_Blaze
11-03-09, 4:20 am
My old roommate plays short stick middle. That's a rough spot to play since you're just all over the damn place.

Firefist
11-03-09, 5:16 pm
you know im in.

11-03-09, 6:12 pm
Leg Press- warm up, 2ppsx20, 3ppsx20, 4ppsx20, 6ppsx15, 8ppsx8
Front Squats- warming up with 135.. 6-7th rep:

Right in the center of my back even with my last rib, I felt/heard a crack. Tried one more rep, more pain. Stretched out a little, tried another rep, more pain. There's no pain now, just feels really tight. I'm gonna slab on some icyhot and hope for the best.

Ended up doing:
Single Leg Press- 1ppsx10x10x10x10x10
Single Leg Curl- x20x20x20x20
Leg Ext.- x20x20x20x20

*Thoughts*
Shitty workout. Salvaged what I could by pushing my self on what I was able to do.

My old roommate plays short stick middle. That's a rough spot to play since you're just all over the damn place.

Hell of a lot of running thats for sure. haha I get to lay people out though, so I'm happy.

you know im in.

AA in the house.

scals
11-03-09, 6:30 pm
Take care of yourself before you really hurt yourself.

Jon_Blaze
11-03-09, 9:16 pm
Yo make sure you get yourself checked out if you heard/felt a crack. Hope it is nothing serious.

11-04-09, 11:37 am
Take care of yourself before you really hurt yourself.

Yo make sure you get yourself checked out if you heard/felt a crack. Hope it is nothing serious.

Takin the rest of the week off. Possibly going to the chiropractor on Friday. Gonna spend some time researching. Thinkin about starting a program for raw/functional strength. Who knows.

Aggression
11-04-09, 11:43 am
I mean if you don't have discipline in the gym and at the dinner table then you are never going to be where you wanna be. Life is about discipline. If you don't have discipline, then you will live a life filled with regret.

Well said bro. Couldn't agree more.

x3. I'm going to get that work tattooed down my ribs. Discipline separates the men from the boys. As far as I'm concerned, you get NOWHERE in life without discipline. My old high school basketball coaches preached the shit out of that word. I didn't know it at the time, but learning self discipline back then has set me up for success now and in the future.

11-05-09, 12:14 am
x3. I'm going to get that work tattooed down my ribs. Discipline separates the men from the boys. As far as I'm concerned, you get NOWHERE in life without discipline. My old high school basketball coaches preached the shit out of that word. I didn't know it at the time, but learning self discipline back then has set me up for success now and in the future.

Discipline applies to absolutely EVERYTHING. Right below discipline is passion. You gotta have discipline and you gotta be passionate about things to succeed in life.

Back Update:

Really painful. Having trouble standing up from a seated position. Icy Hot patches, Biofreeze, and a deep tissue massage from a friend for now, possibly going to the chiropractor tomarrow.

Big Al
11-05-09, 12:24 am
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=442

11-05-09, 11:03 am
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=442

Thanks Al. Definately a good read.

J Wong
11-05-09, 11:09 am
Definitely in!

11-05-09, 1:34 pm
Definitely in!

Awesome boom, glad to have you along for the ride.

Back Update: Icy Hot and Biofreeze to no avail. Another deep tissue massage tonight hopefully.

Firefist
11-05-09, 2:12 pm
Back Update: Icy Hot and Biofreeze to no avail. Another deep tissue massage tonight hopefully.

really hope that shit gets better soon man. injuries, especially back are no fun.

Aggression
11-05-09, 2:27 pm
Take all necessary precautions with that back man. Don't let it get too bad.

Firedrake
11-05-09, 3:26 pm

If the massage doesn't help, I suspect what you've done is tweak a "facet joint" in the spine, which is one of the outer protrusions of your vertebrae. That may need a chiropractor to readjust it. If you can get relaxed enough around the joint (i.e., take a muscle relaxant or sit in a jacuzzi awhile before the massage), your massage therapist -may- be able to take care of it.

What probably happened is the muscle contracted hard enough to twist the facet joint, and pulled it out of alignment.

Now, I'm not a doctor, and don't play one on television, but based on my experience with backs, that strikes me as the likeliest scenaro.

Good luck!

Oh, BTW -- subbed!

I understand about focusing on the Lacrosse right now -- I did the same thing with wrestling. Good luck!

11-05-09, 4:44 pm
really hope that shit gets better soon man. injuries, especially back are no fun.

Thanks AA. It's no fun at all. I'm doing a lot of research on workout splits and movements in my downtime though.

Take all necessary precautions with that back man. Don't let it get too bad.

I'm giving myself all the time in the world to heal. I'm definately not rushing back into anything with a back injury. If it was an elbow or a wrist, I wouldn't be as cautious, but your back is just something you don't fuck with.

If the massage doesn't help, I suspect what you've done is tweak a "facet joint" in the spine, which is one of the outer protrusions of your vertebrae. That may need a chiropractor to readjust it. If you can get relaxed enough around the joint (i.e., take a muscle relaxant or sit in a jacuzzi awhile before the massage), your massage therapist -may- be able to take care of it.

What probably happened is the muscle contracted hard enough to twist the facet joint, and pulled it out of alignment.

Now, I'm not a doctor, and don't play one on television, but based on my experience with backs, that strikes me as the likeliest scenaro.

Good luck!

Oh, BTW -- subbed!

I understand about focusing on the Lacrosse right now -- I did the same thing with wrestling. Good luck!

That sounds very possible. One side of my lower back is much more swollen and tight than the otherside. The actual pain is on my spine near my erector spinae in the thoracic/lumbar region. Also my "massage therapist" is just a female friend. haha

Firedrake
11-05-09, 4:48 pm
That sounds very possible. One side of my lower back is much more swollen and tight than the otherside. The actual pain is on my spine near my erector spinae in the thoracic/lumbar region.

Yeah, that sounds likely, then. The facet joints are what you normally hear "clicking" against each other when you "crack" your neck or back. Some people can do it easily, some can't.

I have some mid-back pain in that region occasionally, too, but that's because the titanium cage ends at T2, and the angle's a little funky. The funny thing is, it always feels BETTER after rack deads.

If the massage -doesn't- help, I'd definitely look for a chiro with experience with athletes.

11-05-09, 4:59 pm
Yeah, that sounds likely, then. The facet joints are what you normally hear "clicking" against each other when you "crack" your neck or back. Some people can do it easily, some can't.

I have some mid-back pain in that region occasionally, too, but that's because the titanium cage ends at T2, and the angle's a little funky. The funny thing is, it always feels BETTER after rack deads.

If the massage -doesn't- help, I'd definitely look for a chiro with experience with athletes.

Called my doctor in Logan. He's closed tomarrow, but wrote me a prescription for muscle relaxers that my dad is picking up today. Gonna do a few days of those, along with icyhot, biofreeze, and massages. If I don't have any luck with that, he's going to refer me to a chiro. I really want to have it looked at regardless of how it feels. Like I said before, back injuries aren't something to fuck with.

11-05-09, 6:49 pm
Called my doctor in Logan. He's closed tomarrow, but wrote me a prescription for muscle relaxers that my dad is picking up today. Gonna do a few days of those, along with icyhot, biofreeze, and massages. If I don't have any luck with that, he's going to refer me to a chiro. I really want to have it looked at regardless of how it feels. Like I said before, back injuries aren't something to fuck with.

Bumping the back treatment.

Update on my ongoing research:

Looking into Wendler's 5 3 1

Wave 1. Warmup, 75%x5, 80%x5, 85%x5
Wave 2. Warmup, 80%x3, 85%x3, 90%x3
Wave 3. Warmup, 75%x5, 85%x3, 95%x1
Wave 4. (deload) - 60%x5, 65%x5, 70%x5

Each wave has 4 workouts:
A. Squat + assistance
B. Bench press + assistance
C. Deadlift + assistance
D. Military press + assistance

Tweaking it a little. 4 workouts a week instead of 3.
....................Week 1....Week 2....Week 3....Week 4
Sunday-...........................Rest................... ........
Monday-...........A1...........A2..........A3..........A4 ....
Tuesday-..........B1...........B2..........B3...........B4 ....
Wednesday-.....................Rest......................... ...
Thursday-.........C1...........C2..........C3...........C4. ..
Friday-.............D1...........D2..........D3.......... .D4...
Saturday-........................Rest...................... ......

Since I am tweaking the split. I might also tweak the percentages to:

Wave 1. Warmup, 65%x5, 75%x5, 85%x5
Wave 2. Warmup, 70%x3, 80%x3, 90%x3
Wave 3. Warmup, 75%x5, 85%x3, 95%x1
Wave 4 (Deload) - 60%x5, 65%x5, 70%x5

Since I am ramping over 4 weeks instead of 6 weeks.

Input?

Firedrake
11-05-09, 6:57 pm

You are wise beyond your years -- I wish I'd gotten better treatment for my injuries when I was in the Army, but I wasn't smart enough to demand it! Good luck!

Refuge
11-07-09, 12:15 am
You are wise beyond your years -- I wish I'd gotten better treatment for my injuries when I was in the Army, but I wasn't smart enough to demand it! Good luck!

Lol Firedrake... didn't maximize those LOD's eh? ha

Cantget2big. You're doing work, Im in to see how these waves go for you bro.

-refuge

11-09-09, 11:50 am

My dad and uncle have both been down with back injuries. This is a marathon not a sprint, so why injure myself more when I have many years ahead of me.

Lol Firedrake... didn't maximize those LOD's eh? ha

Cantget2big. You're doing work, Im in to see how these waves go for you bro.

-refuge

Thanks man glad to have you along.

Back Update

Back is feeling a lot better. Plan for today is:

Skelaxin and Thermacare Wrap, along with a nap till about 3.
Wake up.
Use my massager with the heat attachment, lots of stretching, etc.
Thermacare Wrap and to the gym.
Lots more stretching and warming up.
Then a full upperbody session.

Lower body tomarrow.

Depending on how my back feels tomarrow, I may be maxing this friday or saturday, or possiblly just estimating my max. Plans are to start Wendler's 531 next week.

Add me on Facebook. Chase Browning and I have on a yellow Animal cutoff

Big Congrats to TTL!

Mr. Dead
11-09-09, 1:00 pm
Hope that back gets to feelin' better!!!

hardworkE
11-09-09, 1:06 pm
Glad you're healed up man. Once everything is 100% get back in there and keep pushing past your limits.

11-09-09, 4:09 pm
Hope that back gets to feelin' better!!!

Glad you're healed up man. Once everything is 100% get back in there and keep pushing past your limits.

Thanks fellas. I got my Thermacare Wrap on, and I'm headin' over to the rec center now. Lets hope everything holds up.

Aggression
11-09-09, 4:14 pm
Ayo, got you on facebook bro. niCe. Hope that back ends up being OK.

LittleMan55
11-09-09, 4:15 pm
Glad I found this! I wondered why I hadn't seen much action in the other thread.

11-09-09, 6:17 pm
Just did a full upper body warm-up. As you can see in the posts above, I've been out with a back injury and put a lot of preparation into today's session

Warmed up for about 15mins, stretches, etc.
DB Flat Bench- 55'sx20x20
BB Rows- 95x20x20
Larry Scott Tricep Ext.- Bodyweightx20x20
BB Curls- 55x20x20 SS Side Laterals 10'sx20x20
BB Shrugs- 135x20x20x20 Slow and Controlled
Floor Press- 135x12, 155x12, 185x12
Wide Grip Chins- x10x10x10
HS Shoulder Press- x12x12x12
Cable Curls- 2 dropsets to 20reps, 1 heavy set with forced reps to 15
Tricep Pushdowns- x15x15x15
More Stretching(every body part that was worked)
Took the massager to every body part that was worked(especially back)
Applied another Thermacare Wrap

Everything felt really good today. Didn't really push it on anything. Focused on form and MMC on every single rep, nothing was just thrown up.

Ayo, got you on facebook bro. niCe. Hope that back ends up being OK.

I saw that. haha Thanks bro, everything felt good today.

Glad I found this! I wondered why I hadn't seen much action in the other thread.

Was wondering where you were!

Firedrake
11-09-09, 6:24 pm
Good on you, for focus and staying tight, here -- you're taking care of things right?

LittleMan55
11-09-09, 7:44 pm
Way to get the job done Chase!

Jon_Blaze
11-09-09, 9:52 pm
Looks good that you are feeling better man!

Firefist
11-10-09, 12:00 am
looks good man, take it one step at a time. That looks like a real good upper body pump up. some good lifts in there. just slowly get back up to your normal weights, youll be there in no time.

Mr. Dead
11-10-09, 1:05 pm
Good on you, for focus and staying tight, here -- you're taking care of things right?

x2...

KennyRaySullivan
11-10-09, 1:16 pm
hey bro, keep up the good work and i hope your back gets to 100% asap.

11-10-09, 2:24 pm

Yessir. Staying on top of things. Using my heating pad and massager as I type this. Gettin' loose for my session today.

Way to get the job done Chase!

Thanks Broc. Just tryin to get back to 100%.

Looks good that you are feeling better man!

Thanks JB. I'm really glad my back is feelin' better.

looks good man, take it one step at a time. That looks like a real good upper body pump up. some good lifts in there. just slowly get back up to your normal weights, youll be there in no time.

I had ridiculous pump. Hittin' chest, lats, and triceps in the same session made me feel swole. haha

x2...

Thanks MD. Just tryin to take things slow.

hey bro, keep up the good work and i hope your back gets to 100% asap.

Thanks Kenny Ray. I'm hoping to be in good enough shape to max out on Friday. I donno, we will see how things play out.

Lower Body Session Today

Hittin' up the lower half today. Gonna see how squats and deads feel(light ofcourse).
Same prep as yesterday basically. Took a Skelaxin early and napped before class. Just got out of class, and I'm using my massager/heating pad now. Gonna stretch out really well and take it slow today.

LittleMan55
11-10-09, 2:27 pm
Lower Body Session Today

Hittin' up the lower half today. Gonna see how squats and deads feel(light ofcourse).
Same prep as yesterday basically. Took a Skelaxin early and napped before class. Just got out of class, and I'm using my massager/heating pad now. Gonna stretch out really well and take it slow today.

DO WORK!

hardworkE
11-10-09, 2:55 pm
J
Everything felt really good today. Didn't really push it on anything. Focused on form and MMC on every single rep, nothing was just thrown up.

As you get familiar with the world of bodybuilding, the importance of the little things become clearer...like this. Good job man, always great to get back into the swing of things

C.Coronato
11-10-09, 3:05 pm
Stay on track and focused brother .. Relax and let the injury subdue .. im excited for you and your show prep!

11-10-09, 3:15 pm
DO WORK!

lol What little work I can do, will be done.

As you get familiar with the world of bodybuilding, the importance of the little things become clearer...like this. Good job man, always great to get back into the swing of things

You said it man. People that go in and sling weight around are wasting their time.

Stay on track and focused brother .. Relax and let the injury subdue .. im excited for you and your show prep!

Thanks TTL. Backs feelin' a lot better. As for the show prep, it interfered with lacrosse, so I'm going to hold off. Either until next fall(Fankhouser Grand Prix), or until I'm closer to 23. haha

11-10-09, 5:38 pm
Wore my heat wrap during my session.

Stretching
More Stretching
BB Squats(ATG)- barx20x20x20, 95x12x12, 135x10x10, 155x10x10, 185x6
Deads- barx20x20x20, 135x8x8x8x8x8x8
Calf Press- x30x30x30x30x30x30x30x30
Single Leg Curls- x12x12
Single Leg Ext.- x12x12
Stretching
Massager

Today's session went well. Back felt good. Those squats were ass to calves. I mean as low as I could physically go. That's how I'm going to do all my squats from here on out. No more squats to parallel or slightly below, its gonna be ATG all the way. I am pumped to get started on Wendler's 531. I hope that I can make some good progress. I weighed in at 193lbs. Diet has been pretty solid. Some extra cals to help with recovery here and there. I'm looking very lean, calves and forearms were very vascular today, and I didn't even work my forearms.

Firedrake
11-10-09, 5:41 pm
Nice! I'll be the legs are nice and tight after that!

Jon_Blaze
11-10-09, 5:59 pm
Wore my heat wrap during my session.

Stretching
More Stretching
BB Squats(ATG)- barx20x20x20, 95x12x12, 135x10x10, 155x10x10, 185x6
Deads- barx20x20x20, 135x8x8x8x8x8x8
Calf Press- x30x30x30x30x30x30x30x30
Single Leg Curls- x12x12
Single Leg Ext.- x12x12
Stretching
Massager

Today's session went well. Back felt good. Those squats were ass to calves. I mean as low as I could physically go. That's how I'm going to do all my squats from here on out. No more squats to parallel or slightly below, its gonna be ATG all the way. I am pumped to get started on Wendler's 531. I hope that I can make some good progress. I weighed in at 193lbs. Diet has been pretty solid. Some extra cals to help with recovery here and there. I'm looking very lean, calves and forearms were very vascular today, and I didn't even work my forearms.

Nice, I'm going to have to try doing some ATG's haven't really worked them that much. Lemme know how 531 works for you.

Pizzalamp
11-10-09, 6:57 pm
hope the back feels better

nice looking pain free workouts and those atg squats are killers

scals
11-10-09, 7:51 pm
Keep up the hard work brother.

11-11-09, 3:35 pm
Nice! I'll be the legs are nice and tight after that!

Nice, I'm going to have to try doing some ATG's haven't really worked them that much. Lemme know how 531 works for you.

hope the back feels better

nice looking pain free workouts and those atg squats are killers

Keep up the hard work brother.

Thanks fellas. Backs feelin real good. Taking today off. Tomarrow I am going to max on bench and military press. Squats and deads will be Friday. My squat max is going to be really low with this new depth. haha

C.Coronato
11-11-09, 4:23 pm
Ahhh i hear ya bro .. priorities are tough. Thats ok tho, take some time and grow my man, you will do just fine, you have a great base to start with.

B Con
11-11-09, 8:41 pm
Damn I just NOW found this... subbed

11-12-09, 10:27 am
Ahhh i hear ya bro .. priorities are tough. Thats ok tho, take some time and grow my man, you will do just fine, you have a great base to start with.

Thanks for the kind words TTL. I hope to be half as successful in this sport as you are.

Damn I just NOW found this... subbed

Where ya been B? Miss the memo?

B Con
11-12-09, 10:28 am
Haha apparently so...

11-12-09, 10:32 am
Haha apparently so...

You're here now.. thats all that matters. haha

Max out on Bench and Military for Wendler's 531 today

Firedrake
11-12-09, 1:20 pm
All right, bro -- let's see those bench and Mil Press numbers . . . <grin>

weedlewott
11-12-09, 7:48 pm
In... Been out, but that's how I do. Head first.

11-12-09, 9:04 pm
Maxxed out on Bench and Military for Wendler's 531 today. Ehhh.. not to happy with my bench, but I was really pumped with my military.

Weighed in at 191lbs today. Shreddin' it up!

Stretched out
Bench- 135x20, 185x5, 225x5, 265x1(threw it up), 300x1 with help, 285x1(basically a cake walk), 295x0, 265x5
Here's the thing with 300. I got it about 2in off my chest, got stuck, he did the "finger tap", then I left his hands. Should I use the 300 or the 285? I tried 295, but I was pretty dead and didn't budge it. Input fellas? In Wendler's program its suggested to drop your maxes 10% your first mesocycle anyways.

Military- barx20, 135x5, 185x1, 205x1(soooo easy, I wanted to do more reps haha), 225x1(not exactly cake, but I think 235 was in reach)
I am impressed with my military press. I will admit that my front delts over power my chest. haha Results of squaring up on bench for 2 years.

Did some light delt, tris, and bicep work. Did a lot of cables. Max effort lower body tomarrow. I'm pumped.

All right, bro -- let's see those bench and Mil Press numbers . . . <grin>

Nothing to brag about haha.

In... Been out, but that's how I do. Head first.

Nice bro. Glad to have ya!

weedlewott
11-12-09, 9:06 pm
Humble bench my ass... Good numbers dude.

Pizzalamp
11-12-09, 9:44 pm
damn heavy pressing!!!

Jon_Blaze
11-12-09, 11:37 pm
Nice mil press numbers man!

Firedrake
11-13-09, 12:36 am
Your numbers are better than mine, kid! (But I'm comin' up fast <grin>)

Seriously - there's nothing to be ashamed of there at all -- you got some serious work done.

Mr. Dead
11-13-09, 3:00 pm
Strong numbers, there!!! Got me beat...

LittleMan55
11-13-09, 3:02 pm
Solidness in here! Big numbers and they are only going to go up.

11-13-09, 3:12 pm
Humble bench my ass... Good numbers dude.

damn heavy pressing!!!

Nice mil press numbers man!

Your numbers are better than mine, kid! (But I'm comin' up fast <grin>)

Seriously - there's nothing to be ashamed of there at all -- you got some serious work done.

Strong numbers, there!!! Got me beat...

Solidness in here! Big numbers and they are only going to go up.

Thanks fellas! There is a lot of work to be done in here, but then again are we ever truly satisfied?

Maxing on squats/deads. Squat is going to be low with this new found depth. Debating on using the hexbar or the straight bar on deads. For me, my form is better and I feel it better with a hex bar, but I feel like a bitch using it. haha

ATLAS64
11-13-09, 7:02 pm
Maxxed out on Bench and Military for Wendler's 531 today. Ehhh.. not to happy with my bench, but I was really pumped with my military.

Weighed in at 191lbs today. Shreddin' it up!

Stretched out
Bench- 135x20, 185x5, 225x5, 265x1(threw it up), 300x1 with help, 285x1(basically a cake walk), 295x0, 265x5
Here's the thing with 300. I got it about 2in off my chest, got stuck, he did the "finger tap", then I left his hands. Should I use the 300 or the 285? I tried 295, but I was pretty dead and didn't budge it. Input fellas? In Wendler's program its suggested to drop your maxes 10% your first mesocycle anyways.

Military- barx20, 135x5, 185x1, 205x1(soooo easy, I wanted to do more reps haha), 225x1(not exactly cake, but I think 235 was in reach)
I am impressed with my military press. I will admit that my front delts over power my chest. haha Results of squaring up on bench for 2 years.

Did some light delt, tris, and bicep work. Did a lot of cables. Max effort lower body tomarrow. I'm pumped.

Nothing to brag about haha.

Nice bro. Glad to have ya!

Great pressing.

11-13-09, 7:14 pm
ATG Squat- warmups, 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 335
Hex Bar Deads- warmsups, 135, 225, 315, 365, 415 slowest rep of my life

I am pretty satisfied with these #'s. Goin to be a rough week next week, but I am super pumped. haha

Great pressing.

Thanks bro. Definately gonna hit you up with some questions next week.

Jon_Blaze
11-13-09, 7:45 pm
Was going to say, use the bar that's most comfortable and most effective for you, but you already did that haha. 335 is pretty impressive on those ATG squats man.

scals
11-13-09, 9:58 pm
Nice work on the squats and deads bro.

Pizzalamp
11-14-09, 9:54 am
335 is very viking strong on atg squats
have a good weekend man
ATG Squat- warmups, 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 335
Hex Bar Deads- warmsups, 135, 225, 315, 365, 415 slowest rep of my life

I am pretty satisfied with these #'s. Goin to be a rough week next week, but I am super pumped. haha

Thanks bro. Definately gonna hit you up with some questions next week.

C.Coronato
11-16-09, 5:06 pm
Looking good bro, numbers are good no doubt. Keep it up.

Mr. Dead
11-16-09, 5:09 pm

x2... How about that Colts game last night...???

11-16-09, 6:13 pm
Weighed in at 190.3lbs

Adjusted my maxes by 10% for my first mesocycle.

*- forced reps after failure
**-partner fought against me till failure then forced reps

BB Bench Press- Warmups(135x20, 185x10), 205x5(75%), 215x5(80%), 230x9(85%)
Smitty Incline Bench- x12, x12(both with the last 3-4 being forced reps), x12(fighting against me to failure then forced reps)
Slight Incline DB Flies*- 60'sx10, 70'sx10
Tricep Push Downs**- x12x12x14 SS DB Side Raises- 35'sx15x15x15
Cable Curls**- x10x10 SS DB Side Raises*- 50'sx10x10x8
Cable Flies*- 2 heavy sets to forced failure

2 scoops of whey and a cup of oats

Thoughts
Honestly, the hardest workout that I have ever been through in my life. Every single set was to death. When I was doing the side raises with the 50's, I felt like The Shadow himself. My upper body has until Thursday to recoop, so I am hitting it hard. Its time to fucking grow, and I'm not playing around. 230 was cake for 9 reps. I was taking my partners feet off the ground when he was fighting against me on the incline press. Weight was heavy. Intensity was high. Time to murder my legs tomarrow. If I was bent over the garbage can today, theres no way I'll make it through tomarrow. Let's do this.

Was going to say, use the bar that's most comfortable and most effective for you, but you already did that haha. 335 is pretty impressive on those ATG squats man.

Thanks bro. I'm not happy with 335.. I really wanna hit that 405 mark on squats. As for the hex bar.. it feels the best and I don't plan on competing in powerlifting so I'm using it.

Nice work on the squats and deads bro.

Thanks Steve. Just doing what I can.

335 is very viking strong on atg squats
have a good weekend man

335 was very low.. not as slow as 315, but definately ass to calves.

Thanks TTL. Hopefully Wendler's will jack them up!

x2... How about that Colts game last night...???

I am SOOOOO PISSED. My friend turned it off with 7 minutes to go when they were down by like 17, because we thought it was over! I missed the comeback!!!!!!

scals
11-16-09, 6:14 pm
Looking strong on the bench brother.

Firedrake
11-16-09, 8:08 pm
SOLID benching, bro -- gotta love the forced reps. I was doing forced negatives on Saturday with Rage, and those are KILLER.

I've got legs tomorrow, too. Let's see who pukes first <grin>.

11-17-09, 8:11 am
Weighed in at 190.3lbs

Adjusted my maxes by 10% for my first mesocycle.

*- forced reps after failure
**-partner fought against me till failure then forced reps

BB Bench Press- Warmups(135x20, 185x10), 205x5(75%), 215x5(80%), 230x9(85%)
Smitty Incline Bench- x12, x12(both with the last 3-4 being forced reps), x12(fighting against me to failure then forced reps)
Slight Incline DB Flies*- 60'sx10, 70'sx10
Tricep Push Downs**- x12x12x14 SS DB Side Raises- 35'sx15x15x15
Cable Curls**- x10x10 SS DB Side Raises*- 50'sx10x10x8
Cable Flies*- 2 heavy sets to forced failure

2 scoops of whey and a cup of oats

Thoughts
Honestly, the hardest workout that I have ever been through in my life. Every single set was to death. When I was doing the side raises with the 50's, I felt like The Shadow himself. My upper body has until Thursday to recoop, so I am hitting it hard. Its time to fucking grow, and I'm not playing around. 230 was cake for 9 reps. I was taking my partners feet off the ground when he was fighting against me on the incline press. Weight was heavy. Intensity was high. Time to murder my legs tomarrow. If I was bent over the garbage can today, theres no way I'll make it through tomarrow. Let's do this.

Thanks bro. I'm not happy with 335.. I really wanna hit that 405 mark on squats. As for the hex bar.. it feels the best and I don't plan on competing in powerlifting so I'm using it.

Thanks Steve. Just doing what I can.

335 was very low.. not as slow as 315, but definately ass to calves.

Thanks TTL. Hopefully Wendler's will jack them up!

I am SOOOOO PISSED. My friend turned it off with 7 minutes to go when they were down by like 17, because we thought it was over! I missed the comeback!!!!!!

Looking strong on the bench brother.

SOLID benching, bro -- gotta love the forced reps. I was doing forced negatives on Saturday with Rage, and those are KILLER.

I've got legs tomorrow, too. Let's see who pukes first <grin>.

Thanks fellas! Legs coming up today.

weedlewott
11-17-09, 8:20 am
Solid ass session from yesterday dude... I like where your head's at too. Good shit. Fucking inspritational...

Jon_Blaze
11-17-09, 9:19 am
Screw the Colts, Bengals are where its at haha. But yeah the Colts are looking very good this year. But can't wait to see what you put up for the legs day man.

B Con
11-17-09, 9:25 am
Damn I love your mindset in here. Sounds intense and looking forward to hearing you murder wheels...

Bat_Man
11-17-09, 9:43 am
Hey bro,
I had looked through your brotherhood mass stack log on bb.com. That was a crazy stack man! Looks like you got the right mind set, good luck with your goals and ill be following!

11-17-09, 5:50 pm
Weighed in at 192lbs

Adjusted Maxes By 10%
*Forced Reps

Stretching
BB Squat ATG- Warmups, 225x5(75%), 240x5(80%), 255x9(85%)
HS Powersquat Front Squats- 2ppsx20, 4ppsx10 drop 3ppsx7+3* -Puked Right Here-
Single Leg Curls- x12x12x12
Leg Ext(Increasing Weight)- x12, x11+1*, x9+3*, x8+4*
Feet Together Smitty Front Squats(Increasing Weight)- x8x8, x6+2*, x5+3*
Wrist Curls- x25x25x25x25x25
Reverse Wrist Curls- x25x25x25x25x25
Standing Calf Raises- x15x15x15x15, x19+11*
Stretching

Thoughts
Brutal workout. Legs are quivering as I type this. After the dropset powersquats to 20, I just collapsed, ripped my belt off, and headed for the bathroom. Felt bad up until my second set of leg extensions then I got back into my groove. All the forced reps were brutal. I am definately not the same person in everyone's eyes at the gym anymore. I've went from quietly doing my sets to growling out forced reps and screaming "one more" during mine and my partner's sets. Definately getting a lot of weird looks. Fuck them. I don't have a hole in the wall basement gym available to me, or I wouldn't step foot in the rec. I deal with their Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga, so they can listen to me growl and grunt out a few forced reps. It's not about being tough, being hard, showing off, being that guy with his head down and ipod blaring.. its not about attention.. its about growth, and things just got fucking serious.

Solid ass session from yesterday dude... I like where your head's at too. Good shit. Fucking inspritational...

Thanks Cory. I'm just at a point in my life where I can focus a little more time and effort on the weights, and I am making good use of it.

Screw the Colts, Bengals are where its at haha. But yeah the Colts are looking very good this year. But can't wait to see what you put up for the legs day man.

Yeah, I'm not on the Colts bandwagon, but I'd like to see them go undefeated. Payton deserves it. I'm a Browns fan! lmao

Damn I love your mindset in here. Sounds intense and looking forward to hearing you murder wheels...

Thanks B. Took a lot of time thinking while I was down with my back. Watched a lot of youtube... did a lot of research on the net and in my soul. When I step on stage at 23, well I'll say this.. no one will have out worked me.

Hey bro,
I had looked through your brotherhood mass stack log on bb.com. That was a crazy stack man! Looks like you got the right mind set, good luck with your goals and ill be following!

Thanks man. That stack was very solid. I made some lean gains for sure. Glad to have you along.

LittleMan55
11-17-09, 6:14 pm
Thoughts
Brutal workout. Legs are quivering as I type this. After the dropset powersquats to 20, I just collapsed, ripped my belt off, and headed for the bathroom. Felt bad up until my second set of leg extensions then I got back into my groove. All the forced reps were brutal. I am definately not the same person in everyone's eyes at the gym anymore. I've went from quietly doing my sets to growling out forced reps and screaming "one more" during mine and my partner's sets. Definately getting a lot of weird looks. Fuck them. I don't have a hole in the wall basement gym available to me, or I wouldn't step foot in the rec. I deal with their Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga, so they can listen to me growl and grunt out a few forced reps. It's not about being tough, being hard, showing off, being that guy with his head down and ipod blaring.. its not about attention.. its about growth, and things just got fucking serious.

See above for the requisite attitude of destruction!

That mind set brother is what its about. Welcome to the next level; from here there is not turning back, there is no fear. Success is your only option, failure is not! Time to take what is rightfully yours.

Man you got me fired up. Like that needed to happen anymore than it already has right now.

Firedrake
11-17-09, 6:33 pm
Now THAT was the way it's done, brothers and sisters!

Well DONE, bro! I know I was making noise on those last sets of squats today myself, and got more than a few looks -- way to go!

weedlewott
11-17-09, 7:24 pm
I cried a little when I read that workout... I did. Thanks. I'm using that tomorrow...

scals
11-17-09, 7:43 pm
Nice work puking brother. Leg workout looked good.

11-18-09, 10:07 am
Weighed in at 192lbs

Adjusted Maxes By 10%
*Forced Reps

Stretching
BB Squat ATG- Warmups, 225x5(75%), 240x5(80%), 255x9(85%)
HS Powersquat Front Squats- 2ppsx20, 4ppsx10 drop 3ppsx7+3* -Puked Right Here-
Single Leg Curls- x12x12x12
Leg Ext(Increasing Weight)- x12, x11+1*, x9+3*, x8+4*
Feet Together Smitty Front Squats(Increasing Weight)- x8x8, x6+2*, x5+3*
Wrist Curls- x25x25x25x25x25
Reverse Wrist Curls- x25x25x25x25x25
Standing Calf Raises- x15x15x15x15, x19+11*
Stretching

Thoughts

Thanks Cory. I'm just at a point in my life where I can focus a little more time and effort on the weights, and I am making good use of it.

Yeah, I'm not on the Colts bandwagon, but I'd like to see them go undefeated. Payton deserves it. I'm a Browns fan! lmao

Thanks B. Took a lot of time thinking while I was down with my back. Watched a lot of youtube... did a lot of research on the net and in my soul. When I step on stage at 23, well I'll say this.. no one will have out worked me.

Thanks man. That stack was very solid. I made some lean gains for sure. Glad to have you along.

Bump. I'll get back with everyone this evening.

C.Coronato
11-18-09, 1:41 pm
Damn.

11-18-09, 9:29 pm
See above for the requisite attitude of destruction!

That mind set brother is what its about. Welcome to the next level; from here there is not turning back, there is no fear. Success is your only option, failure is not! Time to take what is rightfully yours.

Man you got me fired up. Like that needed to happen anymore than it already has right now.

Hell yeah Broc. Aint no other way to be.

Now THAT was the way it's done, brothers and sisters!

Well DONE, bro! I know I was making noise on those last sets of squats today myself, and got more than a few looks -- way to go!

Thanks Jim!

I cried a little when I read that workout... I did. Thanks. I'm using that tomorrow...

How'd your leg day go Cory?

Nice work puking brother. Leg workout looked good.

You back in the groove yet Steve?

Damn.

Thanks Christian... It's sad that I know everyones real names. haha

weedlewott
11-18-09, 9:38 pm
How'd your leg day go Cory?

You should peep it. Lol. Got it posted up.

Jon_Blaze
11-18-09, 11:30 pm
Dang man, now I feel like I'm going to start stepping my game up soon. haha

11-19-09, 8:24 pm
Weight- 193lbs

*Forced

Lots of warm ups and stretching
Military Press- warm ups, 155x5(75%), 165x5(80%), 175x5(85%) rounded up which made it tough
Clean and Press- 95x8, 115x8, 135x6+2*
DB Side Raises- 45'sx12, 50'sx10+2*, 60'sx5+7*, 60'sx4+10*
Alt. Front Raises(Plates) SS Rear Delt Flies(Plates)- 25x10SS10x10, 35x10SS10x10, 35x10ss25x10, 45x10ss25x10
Smitty Shrugs(Increasing Weight)-x20x20x20x20 SS Bodyweight Larry Scottsx15x15x15x15
Tricep Pushdowns- 1 set to failure

Pretty solid workout. Got in, moved fast, pushed past failure, and got out. Really pleased with the side raises, front raises, and rear delt work. I feel that pushing myself in those areas is going to make a big difference in my physique. I had 2 people comment on my rear delt today, which really surprised me as its always been lagging drastically. Hopefully I can round out and cap my shoulders. Deads tomarrow and my legs are shot, its goin to be a rough day. I love this program. Wendler's followed up with the Dorian style accessory work is very taxing and tiring. I feel worn down, but I am feeding my body tons of protein. I am getting more sleep than usual. I am double dosing Pak and popping Uni-Liver like they are going out of style. Flex and IcyHot are my bestfriends as I am doing everything in my power to prevent injury. For those of you that saw me at the Fankhouser Grand Prix/ABC, my goal is to be unrecognizable come March, and I ain't talkin about no damn beard.

You should peep it. Lol. Got it posted up.

I checked it out. Not bad, not bad. haha How your legs feelin?

Dang man, now I feel like I'm going to start stepping my game up soon. haha

Get ya mind right. haha

Firedrake
11-19-09, 8:39 pm
Lookin' good! And, while I've never met you, I've seen pics, so I look forward to not knowing who you are!

Pizzalamp
11-20-09, 7:16 pm
great job on that workout
surprise rear delts comments ftw

weedlewott
11-20-09, 7:20 pm
For those of you that saw me at the Fankhouser Grand Prix/ABC, my goal is to be unrecognizable come March, and I ain't talkin about no damn beard.
Do it up Homes... Do work.. Solid day all around on the Shoulders... Serious work.

I checked it out. Not bad, not bad. haha How your legs feelin?

I can feel them, if that matters. Ha. They don't hurt, surprisingly enough. No stiffness, just have a little tightness in the hams. I like it.

11-20-09, 7:43 pm
Today was an in and out session. Moved quick. Didn't go to failure on deads or hit my hammies, because my legs are still shot from Tuesday. Just pumped out the required reps, and moved on.

Weight- 193lbs

Deads- 275x5(75%), 295x5(80%), 315x5(85%)
Wide Grip Pullups- x8x8x8x8
HS High Row- 3 sets to failure+3 forced
One Arm Cable High Rows- x12x12x12
Rope Cable Low Rows- x12x12x10x10x10 flared lats and ended in a good squeeze
BB Curls- barx25, 65x12x12x12, 85x12x12, 105x8
Preacher Curls- 55x 3 sets to failure

Deads felt light, even the set with 315. Only reason I didn't push myself was because I want my legs to heal up by Tuesday. I am considering turning these into Rack Pulls for my 2nd mesocycle with this program, as I feel it would give me more time to recover and focus more on the back portion of the lift. Moved really fast today, lats felt wide. I didn't really get a crazy pump. I felt very drained, but for some reason my skin is looking paper thin. Hopefully, I can continue to lean out and get stronger. We will see. Motivation is still high, especially as I will be at my home gym next week with all the chalk dust snorting, screaming, nose torque pumping, freaks.

Lookin' good! And, while I've never met you, I've seen pics, so I look forward to not knowing who you are!

I'm just looking forward to meeting you Jim, you've been in my threads longer than anyone. haha

great job on that workout
surprise rear delts comments ftw

Hell yeah thats what I said. haha Thanks PL.

Do it up Homes... Do work.. Solid day all around on the Shoulders... Serious work.

I can feel them, if that matters. Ha. They don't hurt, surprisingly enough. No stiffness, just have a little tightness in the hams. I like it.

Tryin to turn them into boulders bro.

11-22-09, 6:20 pm
8 tire flips
rest
15 right/15 left sledgehammer
4 tire flips
15 right/15 left 3.5ft 4x4 wooden post(this was tough)
4 tire flips
rest
farmers walk 50lb iron weights
15 right/15 left 4x4 post
4 tire flips
rest
5 tire flips (vid)

my cousin showed up as I was finishing up so I had him shoot a vid of my last few flips.. we talked forever beforehand so you might wanna skip a little into it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwuov4iK28Q

Thoughts
This was exhausting. It was the first time that I have ever done a full workout like this. I'm going to pick up an old yoke at the local mining academy tomarrow, and I plan on investing in a prowler. I want some functional strength to go with the mountain I'm constructing.

weedlewott
11-22-09, 7:22 pm
Nice looking work dude. I remember when I did the Strongman Comp in Kuwait... No training prior t, but it was brutal. i know how you're feeling. Flips looked nice.

B Con
11-23-09, 9:46 am
Man putting in some solid work brother. You ready for some turkey?

weedlewott
11-23-09, 12:29 pm
Okay... so this is necessray. You watched New Moon... Lol.

Mr. Dead
11-23-09, 5:18 pm
What's up in here...???

Pizzalamp
11-23-09, 5:28 pm
i liked that tire flip vid

Firedrake
11-23-09, 5:32 pm
Great work -- looks like it was fun, as well as strength-building!

11-23-09, 10:50 pm
Weight- ???

*-forced

Stretching
BB Bench- 135x20, 185x10, 225x3, 240x3, 250x3, 225x10+2*
DB Side Raises- 45'sx10, 55'sx10, 65'sx6+4*
Single Arm Side Raises- 45'sx12
Decline BB- 225x12, 225x12+3*
Incline DB Press- 85'sx8 SS "Incline DB Flies(Low Pulley Style)"-x10
Incline DB Flies- 55'sx10 SS ""x10, 75'sx6+2* SS ""x15(ouch)
Cambered Preacher Curls- 85x12, 105x6+4*
Dips- bwx15, +25x15x15, +45x9+1*
Lat Pulldown Overhead Curls- x15x15x15
One Huge Superset:
Low Pulley Cable Flies- x15
BW Larry Scotts- x10
DB Hammer Curls- x10
Side Raises(Plates)- x10
Push ups- x10

50 Grams of Whey

Few hours later:
Jogged a mile
Walked a mile

*Thoughts*
Felt large and in charge today. haha Weights went up easy. Program called for like 220, 230, and 243, but I bumped them up to numbers that I liked a little better. Notice that I didn't push past 3 on my final set like I was supposed to. Since I added the 7 pounds I decided to stick with the required reps. Worked out in a beater for the first time since like July. I have definately packed on some muscle, and as I am slimming down I am becoming more and more satisfied. Once my waist gets down to where it needs to be, I will definately have a bodybuilder's physique.

Nice looking work dude. I remember when I did the Strongman Comp in Kuwait... No training prior t, but it was brutal. i know how you're feeling. Flips looked nice.

Yeah raw strength is a whole'nother ball park brother.

Man putting in some solid work brother. You ready for some turkey?

Hell yeah. Turkey and dressing, green beans, potatos, every dessert imaginable, and most of all... leftovers! haha

Okay... so this is necessray. You watched New Moon... Lol.

Jacob Black is my man. ;) hehe

What's up in here...???

Not much MD. How you been?

i liked that tire flip vid

Thanks man. It wasn't much, but he filmed it so why not share.

Great work -- looks like it was fun, as well as strength-building!

Strongman style training is definately a lot of fun. I felt very accomplished when I finished up.

J Wong
11-23-09, 11:32 pm
Great bench workout!

D-Bomb
11-24-09, 1:14 am
looking good bud...would have been good to see some competition photo's up and running but each to their own i suppose...here's to a couple years of solid work to get fucking massive...

Bomb

Jon_Blaze
11-24-09, 10:53 am
Yo man, great workouts. Saw that tire-flipping video of yours man, and that is one big ass tire! One thing I noticed with that man, you weren't explosive at all when it was filming so I'm guessing you could've been tired. Either way it was pretty kickass.

Aggression
11-24-09, 11:15 am
niCe work being done in here. I like the video too. I always wanted to give that type of stuff a try. One day ...

weedlewott
11-24-09, 11:24 am
Weight- ???

*-forced

Stretching
BB Bench- 135x20, 185x10, 225x3, 240x3, 250x3, 225x10+2*
DB Side Raises- 45'sx10, 55'sx10, 65'sx6+4*
Single Arm Side Raises- 45'sx12
Decline BB- 225x12, 225x12+3*
Incline DB Press- 85'sx8 SS "Incline DB Flies(Low Pulley Style)"-x10
Incline DB Flies- 55'sx10 SS ""x10, 75'sx6+2* SS ""x15(ouch)
Cambered Preacher Curls- 85x12, 105x6+4*
Dips- bwx15, +25x15x15, +45x9+1*
Lat Pulldown Overhead Curls- x15x15x15
One Huge Superset:
Low Pulley Cable Flies- x15
BW Larry Scotts- x10
DB Hammer Curls- x10
Side Raises(Plates)- x10
Push ups- x10

50 Grams of Whey

Few hours later:
Jogged a mile
Walked a mile

*Thoughts*
Felt large and in charge today. haha Weights went up easy. Program called for like 220, 230, and 243, but I bumped them up to numbers that I liked a little better. Notice that I didn't push past 3 on my final set like I was supposed to. Since I added the 7 pounds I decided to stick with the required reps. Worked out in a beater for the first time since like July. I have definately packed on some muscle, and as I am slimming down I am becoming more and more satisfied. Once my waist gets down to where it needs to be, I will definately have a bodybuilder's physique.

Solid numbers dude. I like it. I like seeing you raise the numbers and still hit reps. Great stuff. You're still weak sauce. Ha ha.

Yeah raw strength is a whole'nother ball park brother.
Word. I'm getting ready to get back at doing stuff like that.

Jacob Black is my man. ;) hehe
Never say this again. Not in life.

Give one of your man cards to your dad. Ha ha.

Firefist
11-24-09, 11:37 am
awesome numbers man, cant wait to tear it up with ya again. i think D is gonna set up another one sometime in december, you gonna make it?

hardworkE
11-24-09, 1:12 pm
VOLUME on that last workout. No carbs Post-WO??

11-24-09, 2:12 pm
Great bench workout!

Thanks boom. Tryin to catch up to you. haha

looking good bud...would have been good to see some competition photo's up and running but each to their own i suppose...here's to a couple years of solid work to get fucking massive...

Bomb

Glad to have you D. Its goin to be a long ride.

Yo man, great workouts. Saw that tire-flipping video of yours man, and that is one big ass tire! One thing I noticed with that man, you weren't explosive at all when it was filming so I'm guessing you could've been tired. Either way it was pretty kickass.

Yeah I was pretty winded. It was last 5 flips of the workout. haha

niCe work being done in here. I like the video too. I always wanted to give that type of stuff a try. One day ...

Thanks A. Its definately a different kind of strength and a different kind of workout.

Solid numbers dude. I like it. I like seeing you raise the numbers and still hit reps. Great stuff. You're still weak sauce. Ha ha.

Word. I'm getting ready to get back at doing stuff like that.

Never say this again. Not in life.

Give one of your man cards to your dad. Ha ha.

Just doin what I can. And whats wrong with admiring Jacob Black? He's a massive 160lbs of lean muscle.

awesome numbers man, cant wait to tear it up with ya again. i think D is gonna set up another one sometime in december, you gonna make it?

hell yeah i will do what i can to be there AA.

VOLUME on that last workout. No carbs Post-WO??

Had to get a haircut afterwards, so I just downed a shake. Had a banana about 30mins later though when I got home. Thanks for keepin me accountable! haha

11-24-09, 11:38 pm
Weight- 193lbs

Squats- 240x3, 255x3, 275x3
Stretching
More Stretching
Leg Ext.
Leg Curls

Worked on my squat form with my powerlifter/PTA friend, so the workout was cut short. Not much to say about todays session really. Just got in and pumped out what was required.

weedlewott
11-24-09, 11:45 pm
Weight- 193lbs

Squats- 240x3, 255x3, 275x3
Stretching
More Stretching
Leg Ext.
Leg Curls

Worked on my squat form with my powerlifter/PTA friend, so the workout was cut short. Not much to say about todays session really. Just got in and pumped out what was required.

what percentage are you working on now? numbers look good. 275 is solid weight.

Firedrake
11-25-09, 12:25 am
Hey, you got in and got it done. That's what counts.

Pizzalamp
11-25-09, 8:00 pm
have a good holiday tommorow

11-27-09, 11:21 pm
*-Forced

warm-ups
Military Press- 160x3, 170x3, 180x5
Clean and Press- 135x6x6x5x4
DB Side Raises- 45'sx12, 60'sx8+2*, 65'sx6+4*
One Arm DB Side Raises- 55'sx8 ,65'sx8, 75'sx8
Front Raises(Plates)- 45'sx10
Rear Delt Cable Flies- x10x10x10
Skullcrushers- 105x10x10x10x10+1*
Super Secret Traps
Tricep Pushdowns- (stack+my partner resisting) x12x12x12

Thoughts
Great workout. Felt very very strong today. Ofcourse there was a little sway on the side raises, but I am still feeling the weight and making my delts do the work. I seriously think that heavy side raises and forced reps are where its at for monster delts. Over the past 3 weeks its like I have watched my delts swell right before my eyes. Skullcrushers felt great. Triceps are heavy weight from here on out, no more volume.

what percentage are you working on now? numbers look good. 275 is solid weight.

This week was 80, 85, 90.

Hey, you got in and got it done. That's what counts.

Thanks for checkin in on me Jim!

have a good holiday tommorow

Thanks PL. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Firedrake
11-27-09, 11:29 pm
Nice work, Chase -- definitely working on some serious boulders.

11-28-09, 3:08 pm
Deads today were with a barbell(had been using a hex bar). Deads from here on out will be barbell, gotta get that extra stretch in my hams.

Stretches
BB Deads- 295x3, 315x3, 335x2 and 3/4s (shouldve been 290, 310, 325/330)
Pull-ups- x8x8x8x8x8x8 (various grips)
Lat Pulldowns- Neutralx15 SS Close Overhandx15, x8 SS x8
Single Leg Curls- x8x8x8x8
T-bar Rows- x10x10x10(pulling low)
Reverse Curls- closex12, widex12

Finished up in about 30-35mins. Stretched out again. Just finished up a second Thanksgiving dinner as my PWO meal. haha Deads felt really good today. Also I am sorry for not checkin in on everyone. I have been extremely busy lately.

Nice work, Chase -- definitely working on some serious boulders.

Thanks Jim. I am trying my best to piece together a complete package.

Firefist
11-28-09, 6:03 pm
awesome back day man, really killed it.

scals
11-28-09, 7:33 pm
Lookin strong in here bro.

Firedrake
11-28-09, 10:36 pm
Great work -- I only wish my low back were flexible enough for full deads . . . oh, well -- I take what I can get -- you're doing good work!

11-30-09, 12:50 pm
awesome back day man, really killed it.

Lookin strong in here bro.

Great work -- I only wish my low back were flexible enough for full deads . . . oh, well -- I take what I can get -- you're doing good work!

Thanks fellas.

Last chest session before my deload today.

B Con
11-30-09, 1:47 pm
Great great work on deads. Hope you had a great thanksgiving.

11-30-09, 5:35 pm
Weight- 198lbs <-Thanksgiving? haha

BB Bench- warmups, 205x5(75%), 235x3(85%), 265x5(95%) bumped these up 5lbs
DB Side Raises(Strict)- 40'sx12, 45'sx8, 50'sx8
Incline Smith Press(SUPER WIDE)- x8x8x8x8x8x6+2
Low Pully Style DB Flies- x15x15x15(crazy pump)
Incline Skull Crushers- 105x8x8x8
Preacher Curls- 85x8, 105x6, 65x15
Rear Delt Work
Side Raises(Bands)- x15x15x15
Cable Pushdowns- dropset
Cable Curls- dropset
Cable Flies- x12x12x12

Thoughts
Awesome session. I am very pleased with today's workout. Bench press felt good, 265 for 5 felt good, and I feel that I have put on some strength over the past 3 weeks. The incline smith press was done with an extremely wide grip, shortening the ROM and keeping tension on the chest, sick pump and lots of pain. Keepin it heavy on the triceps from here on out, gotta promote some growth.

Great great work on deads. Hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Thanks B, I am tryin to hit 405 for reps soon. I hope you had a good holiday too and good luck with your upcoming exams.

LittleMan55
11-30-09, 5:48 pm
Yep, looks like you're tearing shit up in here!

Firedrake
11-30-09, 6:19 pm
Solid work, bro -- seriously!

Pizzalamp
11-30-09, 6:21 pm
good work on that last workout! hello new stretch marks!

12-01-09, 2:28 pm
Yep, looks like you're tearing shit up in here!

Solid work, bro -- seriously!

good work on that last workout! hello new stretch marks!

Thanks fellas! I am doing everything I can to promote some growth!

75 85 95 squats today.

Mr. Dead
12-01-09, 6:51 pm
Lookin' good in here!!! Keep on killin' it!!!

Jon_Blaze
12-01-09, 7:17 pm
Dang man, lookin' good on that bench.

12-01-09, 8:16 pm
Weight- 196lbs

Stretches
Leg Curl x20
Leg Ext x20
BB Squats- warmups, 225x5, 255x3, 285x3 (75,85,95)
Hack Squats- x20x10x10x10
Leg Curls- x15x8x8x6x15 slow and heavy, squeeze and pause
Leg Ext- x15x15x15

Thoughts
Not the greatest session. Felt sluggish. Got in and got it done though. Finals are taking over my life....

Lookin' good in here!!! Keep on killin' it!!!

Thanks MD. I'm ready for my deload.

Dang man, lookin' good on that bench.

Thanks JB!

Firedrake
12-01-09, 8:18 pm
Nice leg day! Sluggish or no, you got the work done.

Good luck on finals!

12-02-09, 10:42 am
Nice leg day! Sluggish or no, you got the work done.

Good luck on finals!

Thanks FD. I just can't wait to get them over with and focus all out on training!

B Con
12-02-09, 10:44 am
Hell yeah great leg day. Good squats as well... finals are ruining me as well... stay strong and focused bro.

weedlewott
12-02-09, 10:46 am
Solid squats man. What's on today's books?

Aggression
12-02-09, 11:54 am
niCe lower work. Ah, I remember the days of finals. No thank you!

12-03-09, 3:53 pm
Hell yeah great leg day. Good squats as well... finals are ruining me as well... stay strong and focused bro.

Man 2 weeks and its all over! I cant wait. haha

Solid squats man. What's on today's books?

Yesterday was an off day. Today is some heavy shoulder work!

niCe lower work. Ah, I remember the days of finals. No thank you!

Thanks A, finals are definately not fun. haha

12-03-09, 7:18 pm
Weight- 195lbs

Military Press- 155x5, 175x3, 200x2 (75,85,95)
Clean and Press- 135x6x6
DB Side Raises- 40'sx12, 50'sx10, 60'sx5+3
Rear Delt Cables- x12x12x12
BB Front Raises SS Rear Delt Flies(x10)- 95x8x8, 115x8, 135x8
BB Shrugs- 225x25, 315x25, 225x25
Tricep Pushdowns- x12x12x12x12x12

Thoughts
Good workout. Felt strong on all the shoulder movements and got a really good pump in my tri's at the end. Ready to hit up deads tomarrow and then start my deload.

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 9:03 pm
DAMN! That is all!

Firefist
12-03-09, 11:16 pm
holy crap 325 for 25?!?! haha nice buddy.

Firedrake
12-03-09, 11:20 pm
Solid shoulder session -- great pressing!

12-04-09, 3:50 pm
DAMN! That is all!

You said it Broc! haha

holy crap 325 for 25?!?! haha nice buddy.

Light weight, light weight. haha

Solid shoulder session -- great pressing!

Thanks FD workin on some boulders!

Deads/Back/Bi's here in a few!

12-04-09, 7:13 pm
Weight- 193

BB Deads- 275x5, 315x3, 350x2
Cable Rows- stackx6x6x6
Standing Pulldowns- x12x12x12
Straight Arm Pushdowns- x15x15x15
Low and High Cable Rows- x10x10x10 a piece
BB Curls- 95x8, 115x6, 135x2, 95x8

Thoughts
In and out session. Felt real wide, good pump. Deads took a lot out of me so I just kept moving and got out.

Pizzalamp
12-04-09, 7:30 pm
strong deads!
Weight- 193

BB Deads- 275x5, 315x3, 350x2
Cable Rows- stackx6x6x6
Straight Arm Pushdowns- x15x15x15
Low and High Cable Rows- x10x10x10 a piece
BB Curls- 95x8, 115x6, 135x2, 95x8

Thoughts
In and out session. Felt real wide, good pump. Deads took a lot out of me so I just kept moving and got out.

Jon_Blaze
12-04-09, 7:39 pm
Keeping it simple, good workout for an in and out.

C.Coronato
12-07-09, 1:28 pm
Back days lookin good bro. How you feelin now?

12-07-09, 1:47 pm
strong deads!

Thanks PL.

Keeping it simple, good workout for an in and out.

Thanks bro.

Back days lookin good bro. How you feelin now?

Thanks TTL. I am feelin pretty good. I went through a little spurt of being unmotivated for about 2 weeks, but thats long gone and I am ready to hit it hard. The problem hasn't been lifting, its been eating. I have been eating like shit, but I will be home for break soon and its a lot easier to eat good when I am home. Just got this knew mentality that the Arnold is my show date and that I need to be as big and ripped as possible by then. Once finals are out of the way next week, its game time. Im goin to do everything I can to turn some heads.

weedlewott
12-07-09, 1:49 pm
Dude. I see deads. And they looked rather heavy. How was your lockout? Great job.

scals
12-07-09, 3:18 pm
Looking strong on the deads brother.

12-07-09, 7:15 pm
Weight- 193lbs

Didn't follow my deload schedule, because I didn't have internet access and didn't check my percentages before I left.

BB Bench- 225x6x6x6x6x6x6
Incline DB Press- 65'sx10x10x10
Low Pully DB Flies- 20'sx12x12x12
Incline Skulls- 3 dropsets from 110
Tricep Pushdowns- 3x12
Dips- 3x12
DB Side Raises- 55'sx12x12x12

Good workout. Moved fast. I am feeling very strong lately. I am pumped to start my second cycle of 531. PWO meal today was 5 Arby's Melts.

Dude. I see deads. And they looked rather heavy. How was your lockout? Great job.

Looking strong on the deads brother.

Deads felt great fellas. They left me dead for the rest of my workout. First rep with 350 was ripped off the floor, second rep was one of those slow reps that make you wanna rip your belt off and vomit. haha

Jon_Blaze
12-07-09, 7:55 pm
Thanks TTL. I am feelin pretty good. I went through a little spurt of being unmotivated for about 2 weeks, but thats long gone and I am ready to hit it hard. The problem hasn't been lifting, its been eating. I have been eating like shit, but I will be home for break soon and its a lot easier to eat good when I am home. Just got this knew mentality that the Arnold is my show date and that I need to be as big and ripped as possible by then. Once finals are out of the way next week, its game time. Im goin to do everything I can to turn some heads.

Man I'm feeling you on the unmotivated part, been kinda feelin that way myself along with a sore ass body. Just gotta keep the head on straight and keep truckin'.

12-07-09, 8:06 pm
Man I'm feeling you on the unmotivated part, been kinda feelin that way myself along with a sore ass body. Just gotta keep the head on straight and keep truckin'.

If you feel weak and are struggling with recovery, take a week off. Its hard to do, but it works wonders. I am scheduling a week off after my next cycle of 531. Taking a week off and just doing 2 full body sessions with cables and machines, then jumping back into a 5 or 6 day split.

Firefist
12-07-09, 8:49 pm
lovin the 6 sets of 6 bro, gotta keep those hard mass building movements on lock. keep on keepin on!

Mr. Dead
12-07-09, 10:24 pm
What's up in here...???

Jon_Blaze
12-07-09, 11:24 pm
If you feel weak and are struggling with recovery, take a week off. Its hard to do, but it works wonders. I am scheduling a week off after my next cycle of 531. Taking a week off and just doing 2 full body sessions with cables and machines, then jumping back into a 5 or 6 day split.

Yeah I just took 3 days off (including Sunday) and I feel wonders better. My mind is getting back in place, my body feels rested and restored.

Firedrake
12-08-09, 1:56 am
Solid work! Benching looks good -- FIVE melts? Damn!

Aggression
12-08-09, 12:03 pm
Good workout. Moved fast. I am feeling very strong lately. I am pumped to start my second cycle of 531. PWO meal today was 5 Arby's Melts

WINNER

12-08-09, 9:29 pm
Weight- 196lbs

BB Box Squats(Below Parallel)- 135x6, 155x6, 185x6, 205x6, 225x6
BB Lunges- Barx6, 95x6, 115x6, 135x6(first time ever doing lunges, sad right)
Front Squats ATG 135x10 SS Glute Ham Raisesx10 (x3)
Kneeling Leg Curlsx12 SS Single Leg Extx12 (x2)
Calf Pressx25 SS Absx25 (x4)

Thoughts
I love the BB lunges. My set up for legs from now is gonna be 3 movements for quads and 3 movements for hammies. 1 heavy quad, 1 heavy ham, 2 quad/ham supersets. Might do a pre-exhaust superset as well, but the jury is still out on that. Suggestions?

lovin the 6 sets of 6 bro, gotta keep those hard mass building movements on lock. keep on keepin on!

Its part of a bench program that I made up. You will see it unfold over the next few weeks. haha I guess I made it up, I've never heard of it before.

What's up in here...???

Gettin S-W-O-L-E!

Yeah I just took 3 days off (including Sunday) and I feel wonders better. My mind is getting back in place, my body feels rested and restored.

Sounds good JB!

Solid work! Benching looks good -- FIVE melts? Damn!

Thanks FD. Yes 5! haha

WINNER

Oh they were sooo good. 4 were just regular melts and 1 had like some special sauce and onions on it. Money!

LittleMan55
12-08-09, 9:34 pm
I like the set up for legs! Great work too...

Oh and for the 5 Arby's melts you get two thumbs up!

weedlewott
12-08-09, 10:17 pm

I'm with him. Lol. Both parts... 5??? FTW...

J Wong
12-08-09, 11:04 pm
Solid work in here as always!

12-09-09, 2:00 pm
Weight- 196lbs

Wide Pullups- x12x12x12 (partner broke my straps)
BB Rows- 135x10, 185x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x10 (no straps=pain)
Straight Arm Pushdowns- x15x15wide, x15x15close
Seated BB Curls- 65x10, 85x10, 95x10
Preacher Curls- x8+8, x8+8
Alt. DB Curls- 60'sx10 drop 40'sx8
Rope Cable Rows- x12x12high, x12x12low

Thoughts
Good workout. Got off to a bad start when my partner broke one of my Animal straps. Kinda fueled the workout in a way though, because I was pissed. lol Took it out on the weights instead of him, it was an accident. Back felt very full and wide. Surprisingly, the form on the DB curls with the 60's was good. I forgot how much I liked DB curls. Definately going to reincorporate those into my sessions.

Thanks Broc!

I'm with him. Lol. Both parts... 5??? FTW...

Gotta eat big to get big!

Solid work in here as always!

Thanks boom. Your numbers are inspiring. haha

Aggression
12-09-09, 2:35 pm
Damn, CGTB ... throwing around 60's on DB curls? niCe work.

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 6:54 pm
Nice session!!! I mourn the loss of your straps...

B Con
12-09-09, 7:38 pm
60s on curls for a deload? haha keep killing it bro.

hardworkE
12-09-09, 9:40 pm
Nice back workout CG2B, sometimes its good to ditch the straps and blow up the forearms a little bit. Hit them in a different way than if you hit forearms directly. Still a solid workout all around

Pizzalamp
12-10-09, 8:44 am
agreed!!

12-10-09, 11:57 pm
Weight- 196lbs

DB Shoulder Press- 80'sx10x10, 90'sx10, 100'sx9
Rear Delt Cable Flies- x8x8x8drop8
DB Side Raises- 40'sx10x10, 50'sx10, 60'sx10
BB Front Raises- 95x8x8x8
Bands(Alternating Front and Side Raises 15 Each) x2
Smitty Shrugs- x25x25x25x25

Thoughts
Great session. Delts felt massive when I left. Really pumped about the 100's for 9 as I haven't touched DB's in quite awhile. The side raises with the 60's were smooth and I got them all myself so I am pumped about that too. I think that fact that I am consuming bulking-like calories again is paying off big time.

Little english on'em haha

Nice session!!! I mourn the loss of your straps...

Me too MD! Gotta order a new set ASAP

60s on curls for a deload? haha keep killing it bro.

Wellll... maybe I pushed it on a set or two haha

Nice back workout CG2B, sometimes its good to ditch the straps and blow up the forearms a little bit. Hit them in a different way than if you hit forearms directly. Still a solid workout all around

Yeah definately hit the forearms hard. I just missed the straps on the rows mainly, cus I felt like it took work away from my back. You know?

agreed!!

Thanks PL. Little english on the last few. haha

scals
12-10-09, 11:58 pm
Heavy ass shoulder pressin brother.

Aggression
12-11-09, 10:10 am
I think that fact that I am consuming bulking-like calories again is paying off big time.

I'd say so, for damn sure! Its amazing how a surplus of calories translates to big growth in the gym. Looking great in here bro. 100s on pressing and 60s on laterals is nothing to bat an eye at. Keep pressin' on.

12-11-09, 3:03 pm
Heavy ass shoulder pressin brother.

Thanks Steve.. maybe one day we will see 120's in the books.

I'd say so, for damn sure! Its amazing how a surplus of calories translates to big growth in the gym. Looking great in here bro. 100s on pressing and 60s on laterals is nothing to bat an eye at. Keep pressin' on.

Yessir.. I am diggin these extra cals for sure. I think my body is just soaking them up since I am coming off of a deficit. Hopefully I can pack on some lean mass.

12-12-09, 4:03 pm
Weight 193lbs

Alt DB Curls- 60'sx8x8, 2 drop sets to 20- 70's, 50's, 40's, 30's
Smith CGBP- x8x8, 2 drop sets to 20- starting with 245 in plates +smithbar
Alt DB Hammer Curls- 50'sx12x12x12
SS
Overhead DB Ext- 80x12, 90x12, 105x12
Cable Curls- 2 dropsets to 20
SS
Cable Pushdowns- 2 dropsets to 25

Thoughts
Amazing session. The first 2 heavy movements demolished my arms and by the time we finished the first superset I was bent over heaving. We moved extremely fast, and I had every intention of doing forearms but they already had a huge pump. CGBP felt good, and I curled the 70's for 2-3 decent reps on both of my curl dropsets. I was rockin my Animal beanie and I wasn't playin games.

12-18-09, 2:27 am
Chest- Monday

BB Bench Press- 235x5x5x5x5x5
Incline DB Flies- 60'sx8
SS
Incline DB Press- 60'sx8
Low Cable Flies- x12x12x12
Plate Presses- 3 45's x15 drop 2x15 drop 1x30 add 2xfailure(x2)

Insane session!

Tuesday- off due to finals

Wednesday- Back and Bi's

Wide Grip Pullups- x8x8x8x8
BB Rows- 135x12x12, 185x10x10, 205x8, 225x6
BTB Lat Pulldowns+resistance band- x15x15x15
SS
Low Cable Rows(rope)- x15x15x15
Low Rows(heavy)- x15x15x15(4sec reps)
SS
High Cable Rows(rope)- x15x15x15
Smith Machine Pullups- x15x15x15(working the negative)
BB Curls- 75x10, 85x10, 95x10, 115x8, 135x6
DB Curls- different sets and reps with different grips

Good workout, felt swole!

Today- Legs

Glute Hams- x15x15, +10x15, +25x15
Leg Press- 4ppsx10, 6ppsx10, 8ppsx10, 4ppsx20
Walking DB Lunges- 60'sx 1 lap down and back at the gym (x3) <- these were hell
Leg Ext x15 SS Leg Curl x15 (x3) with no rest, crazy burn
Calves

Another great workout. Training partner fell down the steps our legs were so tore down!

Little Z
12-18-09, 2:30 am
lookin good brotha.. we gotta get something planned out so we can train together again..

Firefist
12-18-09, 8:56 am
gatdamn dude, there has been some crazy shit in here! 100 for 9 on shoulder press is some good wieght! and back and bi's day was some good stuff. keep killin it, and like Z said, lookin forward to tearing it up with ya.

Aggression
12-18-09, 10:12 am
Thoughts
CGBP felt good. I was rockin my Animal beanie and I wasn't playin games.

There's something about rocking that hat that makes you turn it up a notch. I used to wear the beanie in my college gym. They had no heat in the winter and no air in the summer, so I rocked it through the cold spells. Everytime you glance in the mirror, that shit is starting right back at you, saying 'get to work'.

12-27-09, 11:44 pm
lookin good brotha.. we gotta get something planned out so we can train together again..

gatdamn dude, there has been some crazy shit in here! 100 for 9 on shoulder press is some good wieght! and back and bi's day was some good stuff. keep killin it, and like Z said, lookin forward to tearing it up with ya.

There's something about rocking that hat that makes you turn it up a notch. I used to wear the beanie in my college gym. They had no heat in the winter and no air in the summer, so I rocked it through the cold spells. Everytime you glance in the mirror, that shit is starting right back at you, saying 'get to work'.

Thanks fellas! Fell behind on posting due to a 3 day power outage and just being busy. I have been in the gym though, so dont worry! Regular postings will resume tomarrow hopefully.

weedlewott
12-28-09, 8:50 am
Workouts looked great, Chase. Smash the chest this morning...

12-28-09, 6:19 pm
Weight- 189lbs

Bench- 255x3x3x5
Incline Smith Press- x12x12x12 increasing weight with force reps
Decline DB Press- 80'sx12, 100'sx6, 120'sx4
Low Pulley Style DB Flies- x12x12x12
Cable Flies- x12x12x12
Dips- x10x10x10
SS
Side Laterals- x10x10x10

Thoughts
Good workout. 255 felt like light weight. Incline Smith was killer. Huge pump. Slammed down some Torrent and then hit up Subway.

Workouts looked great, Chase. Smash the chest this morning...

Thanks Cory, just doin my thang.

Firedrake
12-28-09, 6:22 pm
SWEET -- loving the bench -- gotta get mine back up there.

C.Coronato
12-29-09, 10:53 am
Looking good my brother. How were the holidays?

scals
12-29-09, 11:54 am
Damn bro ... 189. What were you weighin in at when I saw ya in WV?

12-29-09, 4:43 pm
SWEET -- loving the bench -- gotta get mine back up there.

Thanks FD. You got it. haha Gotta do whats best for the muscle growth and not the strength aspect of it.

Looking good my brother. How were the holidays?

Holidays were great man. Ate big and spent time with the family. How were your festivities big man?

Damn bro ... 189. What were you weighin in at when I saw ya in WV?

203lbs. I am definately stronger now, and I feel a lot bigger. Hoping to maintain this bf% and get up to 200+ for the Arnold.

12-31-09, 12:57 pm
Tuesday- Back & Bi's

Widegrip Chins- x12x12x12x12
BB Rows- x15x15x15x15
BB Curls- x10x10x10x10 worked up to 115
T-bar Rows- x15x15x15x15
DB Curls- 60'sx8x8
Straight Arm Pushdowns- x12x12x12

Wednesday- Legs

Front Squats- 135x15x15x15x15x15x15
SS
Ham Raises- x15x15x15x15x15x15
Single Leg Ext- x12x12x12x12x12x12
SS
Single Leg Curls- x12x12x12x12x12x12

Can't wait to get back to school and have a set schedule!

weedlewott
12-31-09, 4:15 pm
Last check you were supposed to be actually lifting weights...

http://www.ironville.com/images/men/bodybuilding/artwork/been-gettin-any-bigger-z.jpg

Just for you.

01-01-10, 3:01 pm
Weight- 191lbs

Side Raises- 50'sx10x10x10, x8dropx12, x7dropx3
Standing Arnold Presses- 40'sx12, 50'sx8x8, 50'sx6dropx2
BB Front Raises- 95x10x10x10x10
Rear Delt Flies- 25'sx10, 30'sx10, 35'sx10, 40'sx10
Rear Delt Cable Flies- x12x12x12
Cable Side Raises- x12x12x12
Shrugs- x25x25x25x25

Thoughts
Great workout. Huge painful pump in my delts. Today will be a day filled with football and food followed up with a heavy arm session tonight.

Last check you were supposed to be actually lifting weights...

http://www.ironville.com/images/men/bodybuilding/artwork/been-gettin-any-bigger-z.jpg

Just for you.

So I will probably be purchasing that shirt. haha

Little Z
01-01-10, 3:05 pm
im hating seein everyone getting a lift in today.. and my gym is closed.. it kills me.. HAH

lookin strong bro, real strong..

you shootin for any certain weight for the Cage? or just as big as possible?

01-01-10, 3:22 pm
im hating seein everyone getting a lift in today.. and my gym is closed.. it kills me.. HAH

lookin strong bro, real strong..

you shootin for any certain weight for the Cage? or just as big as possible?

As big as possible! Right now I am sittin anywhere from 189-193 depending on the day of the week, and to be honest I am as lean if not leaner than I was at the end of the cutting battle at around 180. I have packed on quite a bit of lean mass this past semester. The next 2 months are going to be about food, Real Gains, and heavy ass weight. I would love to come into the Arnold at 225, but I don't want to look like the Michelin Man. Realistically, I'd like to be around 200-210 and stay right around 12%bf. I'm not goin to hold back thats for sure.

Firefist
01-02-10, 7:53 am
I'd like to be around 200-210 and stay right around 12%bf.

same here sir. well get it.

LittleMan55
01-02-10, 11:12 am
looking good in here Chase! Some solid goals for the Arnold bro.

01-04-10, 4:03 pm
Weight- 196lbs

Bench Press- 225x6x6x6x6x6x6x6 (7x6)
Incline Smith Press- x15x15,x12+3,x10+2 (increasing weight)
Low Pully DB Flies- 25'sx12x12x12
SS
Incline DB Press- 25'sx12x12x12
Plate Press- 3 45'sx15 drop 2 45'sx15 drop 1 45x30 up 2 45'sxfailure (x3)
Cable Flies- 3xpump

Thoughts
Great workout. Was debating between 6x6 with 235 or 7x6 with 225. Went with the latter because my chest started out so cold today. Had a huge pump, followed up with a Chinese buffet.

same here sir. well get it.

Yessir, comin in large and in charge!

looking good in here Chase! Some solid goals for the Arnold bro.

Thanks Broc. Ready to see your progress at the Arnold! Im expecting big things!

Firedrake
01-04-10, 4:28 pm
Great chest work, Chase -- gonna be lookin swole in 8 weeks!

01-05-10, 10:59 pm
Wide Grip Chins- x8x8x8x8
BB Rows- 135x12x12x12x12, 225x6x6x6x6
One Lat Pulldowns- x12x12x12
SS
One Arm Low Row- x12x12x12
Lat Pulldowns- Wide, Close, and Neutral Superset x2

Thoughts
Felt good. All about MMC, especially on the lighter sets. Here is a vid of my last set of BB Rows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USrNF6WZQY0

Great chest work, Chase -- gonna be lookin swole in 8 weeks!

Thanks FD. Hopefully I can stand next you and not be too overshadowed!

C.Coronato
01-07-10, 3:24 pm
Get wide! Like the vids, i guess i need to start filming!

01-11-10, 4:23 pm
Weight- 196lbs

BB Bench- 225x10x10x10
Incline DB- 80'sx10x10x10
Incline DB Flies- 60'sx10x10x10
Low Pulley Style DB Flies- 25'sx12x12x12
Seated Cable Flies- 2x past failure
OUT

Thoughts
Moved quick. Pumped the sets out with good form, short rest periods. Good session. Feels good to be back in the rec. Started eating big today. I'm mulling over making a little youtube series about eating big in the dorms as its hard to do without access to a stove/oven/grill, so maybe look for that or if you have any ideas hit me up.

Jon_Blaze
01-12-10, 10:30 am
Lookin' good there Chase.

Aggression
01-12-10, 11:54 am
Thoughts
Moved quick. Pumped the sets out with good form, short rest periods. Good session. Feels good to be back in the rec. Started eating big today. I'm mulling over making a little youtube series about eating big in the dorms as its hard to do without access to a stove/oven/grill, so maybe look for that or if you have any ideas hit me up.

Definitely have some ideas for ya homie. I like this idea. I'm looking forward to this idea taking form.

C.Coronato
01-12-10, 3:12 pm
Thoughts

Definitely have some ideas for ya homie. I like this idea. I'm looking forward to this idea taking form.

I actually contemplated doing this as well but as a book, while in college. I know i wrote down a lot of shit through the years, ill see if i can find it man. Either way great idea.

01-13-10, 10:48 am
Legs(Yesterday)

ATG Squats- 225x10x10x10
Walking Lunges- 60'sx1 trip(puked)
Stuck to machines after I puked, cus I still felt sick.
Calf Press- x25x25x25x25
3 Circuits of:
Abbductorx12
Leg Curlx12
Glute Pressx12

Called it a day, felt terrible.

Back(Today)

Wide Grip Pullups- x10x10x10x10
DB Rows- 80'sx12, 100'sx10, 120'sx10
BB Rows- 225x6, 135x12x12x12
Seated Cable Row- x12x12x12(slow squeeze)
SS
Straight Arm Pushdowns- x12x12x12
High Row- x15x15x15
Low Row- x15x15x15

Great session, moved very fast(~35-40mins). Huge pump in my lats. Hit a lat spread in the locker room and I was impressed.

I actually contemplated doing this as well but as a book, while in college. I know i wrote down a lot of shit through the years, ill see if i can find it man. Either way great idea.

Awesome fellas, just hit me up with your ideas and I will get this thing rollin. I have a brand new Sony Handycam that I'm dyin to put to work so get at me ASAP.

Jon_Blaze
01-13-10, 6:36 pm
They don't have a community oven or stove in your dorms? I know at my university, the dorms had a communal one that people could use.

C.Coronato
01-14-10, 4:43 pm
Awesome fellas, just hit me up with your ideas and I will get this thing rollin. I have a brand new Sony Handycam that I'm dyin to put to work so get at me ASAP.

Will do my man. Feel better as well homie.

01-14-10, 9:51 pm
Weight- 199lbs

Seated Behind the Neck Press- 135x12, 165x12, 185x12, 205x10+2
Seated DB Press- 60'sx12, 70'sx12, 80'sx11 (failed on the 12th)
Side Laterals- 50'sx8x8x8
DB Uprights- 50'sx10x10x12
SS
DB Front Raises- 35'sx10x10x10
Shrugs- 225x25x25x25x25
SS
Band Side Raises- x15x15x15x15

Amazing workout. I was in the fucking zone tonight. People that were working around me were coming up to me after I finished sets and commenting on my intensity. Its game time. Gotta keep this focus. I got less than 2 months and 25lbs to gain. Time to get raw...

They don't have a community oven or stove in your dorms? I know at my university, the dorms had a communal one that people could use.

Not here man, all we have access to is a micro!

Will do my man. Feel better as well homie.

Im feelin fine bro. I donno what was up, I mean I was movin fast but it hit me quick. Anyways, get at me with those ideas and Ill get started.

Jon_Blaze
01-14-10, 10:42 pm
Gotta love it when people are just watching ya go, shows the animal you are among the people. Sucks they only got a microwave for you guys, you go to marshal right?

Big C
01-14-10, 10:59 pm
Consider me subbed, Chase!!!!!! What the hell I swear i didnt even know u had a journey.

I'll be a regular in here b/c I know you don't piss around and put in solid efforts daily.

widdlewade44
01-14-10, 11:02 pm
Good stuff brother, eat up and keep training hard!

Kevin
widdlewade44

BionicMasterPiece
01-14-10, 11:04 pm
Weight- 199lbs

Seated Behind the Neck Press- 135x12, 165x12, 185x12, 205x10+2
Seated DB Press- 60'sx12, 70'sx12, 80'sx11 (failed on the 12th)
Side Laterals- 50'sx8x8x8
DB Uprights- 50'sx10x10x12
SS
DB Front Raises- 35'sx10x10x10
Shrugs- 225x25x25x25x25
SS
Band Side Raises- x15x15x15x15

Amazing workout. I was in the fucking zone tonight. People that were working around me were coming up to me after I finished sets and commenting on my intensity. Its game time. Gotta keep this focus. I got less than 2 months and 25lbs to gain. Time to get raw...

Not here man, all we have access to is a micro!

Im feelin fine bro. I donno what was up, I mean I was movin fast but it hit me quick. Anyways, get at me with those ideas and Ill get started.

insane workout bra!

Aggression
01-15-10, 12:12 pm
I'll see if I have some time today to shoot over some ideas.

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 12:15 pm
What's up in here...???

LittleMan55
01-15-10, 12:30 pm
Chase you are kicking ass lately brother!

01-15-10, 2:18 pm
Consider me subbed, Chase!!!!!! What the hell I swear i didnt even know u had a journey.

I'll be a regular in here b/c I know you don't piss around and put in solid efforts daily.

Yessir. Glad to have you C. Input would definitely be appreciated!

Gotta love it when people are just watching ya go, shows the animal you are among the people. Sucks they only got a microwave for you guys, you go to marshal right?

Yelp I'm a MU.

Good stuff brother, eat up and keep training hard!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thanks man. Thanks for stoppin in!

insane workout bra!

Thanks bro, I do what I can.

I'll see if I have some time today to shoot over some ideas.

Ight broski, sounds good.

What's up in here...???

Puttin some work in to turn some heads at the Arnold, thats whats up in here! haha

Chase you are kicking ass lately brother!

Thanks Broc, doin what I can. Lookin forward to seein you again at the Cage.

Got a big gun show goin down today around 6 that I'll have posted up tonight or tomorrow!

01-15-10, 7:10 pm
Weight- 197lbs

Reverse Curls- 60x12x12x12, 70x12
Incline DB Curls- 30'sx12x12x12
Alt. DB Curls- 40'sx10x10, Triple Drop to 20 starting with the 60's
Cable Curls- x12x12
One Arm DB Ext- 25'sx12x12x12
Overhead DB Ext- 60x15, 80x15, 90x15
Dips- x15x15x15
Pushdowns- 3xfailure
One Arm Cable Curls- 2xfailure
SS
One Arm Cable Pushdowns- 2xfailure

Great workout. Arms are destroyed. The pump in my tri's was so ridiculous that they lost definition. Moved really fast, in and out in 45 easy. Probably goin to hit hammies tomorrow evening.

Firedrake
01-15-10, 7:54 pm
Very nice arm blast! Enjoy the pain!

Big C
01-15-10, 8:29 pm
Damn bro ....u got some big guns already.....why not make em bigger!

I like that workout.....enjoy your weekend at marshall bro dont get 2 crazy hahaha.

weedlewott
01-15-10, 9:37 pm
Seems like you got the gun show down, homie. Good shit. Stay on the grind.

Aggression
01-18-10, 1:44 pm
Big arm workout bro. Huge volume. I like it.

scals
01-18-10, 2:29 pm
Puking on lunges .. hardcore brother. You makin out to the Arnold?

01-18-10, 8:39 pm
Very nice arm blast! Enjoy the pain!

Thanks Jim! The dropsets were very painful! haha

Damn bro ....u got some big guns already.....why not make em bigger!

I like that workout.....enjoy your weekend at marshall bro dont get 2 crazy hahaha.

lol I hear you C, it was my first weekend back and I got all the drunkeness out of my system for the semester. I got 7 weeks to prepare for the Arnold. Lets do this.

Seems like you got the gun show down, homie. Good shit. Stay on the grind.

Thanks Cory. I'm always on da grind, you know that haha

Big arm workout bro. Huge volume. I like it.

Yeah I am feelin the volume a little more on everything. My new gameplan is to hit everything with a heavy movement or 2 then just bust out the volume to really get that pump.

Puking on lunges .. hardcore brother. You makin out to the Arnold?

Hell yeah bro. I've had my room booked since November! haha

01-18-10, 9:02 pm
Weight- 197lbs

BB Bench- 135x20x20, 245x6, 255x6, 265x6, 225x11, 205x12
Incline DB Press- 100'sx6x6x5+1
Low Pulley Style DB Flies- 25'sx12, 30'sx12, 35'sx12
Cable Flies- 4x failure (light weight, really slow, squeeze, and hold)
SS
Tricep Pushdowns- 4x failure same as above

Thoughts
Felt good to stay under the bar for most of the workout. By the time I got to the cable flies, I just felt dead so I threw the tri's in for some recover time and just really squeezed the blood into my chest. My weight isn't climbing, but its almost as if my body is goin through a total recomp. My entire body is becoming noticeably more defined, especially my quads, calves, back and forearms. I am seein lines in my quads and vascularity in my for forearms that I didn't have at a buck-fifty. Shits gettin reeaallllll.

Jon_Blaze
01-19-10, 12:20 am
Nice workout there Chase. Yeah I feel ya on the body recomp, when you're not seeing the scale move the direction you want it to but you're still seeing the results you want, at this rate you'll be diesel when you go to the Arnolds.

Firedrake
01-19-10, 12:26 am
Sweet work, Chase -- I know what you mean about recomp. I'm seeing veins in my thighs, ferpetessake!

Aggression
01-19-10, 12:04 pm
My weight isn't climbing, but its almost as if my body is goin through a total recomp. My entire body is becoming noticeably more defined, especially my quads, calves, back and forearms. I am seein lines in my quads and vascularity in my for forearms that I didn't have at a buck-fifty. Shits gettin reeaallllll.

Sounds good to me bro. Keep doing what you're doing; its obviously working.

scals
01-19-10, 5:10 pm
Strong benching brother. Lines in the quads = awesomeness.

01-20-10, 4:25 pm
Legs-Tuesday
Weight- 197lbs

Single Leg Ext- Warmups, 3x(15 heavy, drop 5reps holding 5secs at top + 5 more reps)
Single Leg Curl- Warmups, 3x(Same as above)
Glute Press- 3x10
Abductor- 3x20

Was in a hurry, really put a lot of time and focus into the Ext/Curls. Whoever says leg ext/curls are for girls and warmups, obviously doesn't push themselves hard enough because I waddled down the stairs and my quads/hammies have been cramping allll day.

Back-Today
Weight- 198lbs

Pullups- x10x10x10x10x10x10
SS
BB Rows- x10x10x10x10
Seated Cable Rows- x10x10x10x10
SS
Straight Arm Pushdowns- x10x10x10x10
House Pulldowns- x10x10x10
Low Cable Rows- x15x15
One Arm High Cable Rows- x15x15
Reverse Curls- x12x12x12
Cable Curls- triple drop

Moved fast, in and out in ~45. I have really been in the zone lately. I keep my headphones in and move fast. My workout partners are starting to adjust which is good, because they have always slowed me down, but recently they are learning to shut up and get their sets in because if they don't I'll jump ahead get my set in and move on and leave them standing there clueless. They are learning to pay attention and watch me do the movements so they dont have to have it explained and waste time. Hopefully we will all grow from this. I am still having people comment on my intensity, and I've caught myself grunting and yelling in sets which attracts a lot of attention in a university rec center. haha

Nice workout there Chase. Yeah I feel ya on the body recomp, when you're not seeing the scale move the direction you want it to but you're still seeing the results you want, at this rate you'll be diesel when you go to the Arnolds.

Yeah I can't complain haha. The mirror is saying good things and thats what matters to me!

Sweet work, Chase -- I know what you mean about recomp. I'm seeing veins in my thighs, ferpetessake!

I'm pumped to see how far along youve came at the Arnold! I'm expectin big things!

Sounds good to me bro. Keep doing what you're doing; its obviously working.

Thanks A, I just hope my body keeps this up. It seems to rapid to last very long. haha

Strong benching brother. Lines in the quads = awesomeness.

Thanks Steve! 7 weeks bro, we gotta get a session in.

Ricky P
02-03-10, 2:19 pm
What's up brotha, how's everything going for you?

Aggression
02-03-10, 3:36 pm
Moved fast, in and out in ~45. I have really been in the zone lately. I keep my headphones in and move fast. My workout partners are starting to adjust which is good, because they have always slowed me down, but recently they are learning to shut up and get their sets in because if they don't I'll jump ahead get my set in and move on and leave them standing there clueless. They are learning to pay attention and watch me do the movements so they dont have to have it explained and waste time. Hopefully we will all grow from this. I am still having people comment on my intensity, and I've caught myself grunting and yelling in sets which attracts a lot of attention in a university rec center. haha

Seems to me that you're really locked in at this point. Use this time to really get that growth going. We can't be in the zone 24/7, 365, but when you get locked in, take that shit and run with it. I feel that anyone who 'really trains' goes through this from time to time. We always go hard, but every one in a while, we get 'locked in' and really start to make big strides. It comes out of nowhere and leaves just as quick, so be sure to keep it rockin' for now!

Firedrake
02-03-10, 9:08 pm
You okay, bro? Haven't seen you post in a few days . . .

C.Coronato
02-04-10, 9:27 am
Looking good brother, where ya been? Hope everything is ok brother.

Firedrake
02-04-10, 4:45 pm

He mentioned on facebook he's just been too busy to post . . . but he had time to post over there . . .hmmmm <grin>

ORDER 22
02-06-10, 6:17 pm
thanks for the post brother that shit woke me up and opened my eyes now im on a clerer path. if it wasnt for id stilll b living wit lots of regret thanks again

02-08-10, 1:13 am
What's up brotha, how's everything going for you?

Ricky P where you been brother? Things are goin pretty good man. In the zone for sure, but Ive been super busy.

Seems to me that you're really locked in at this point. Use this time to really get that growth going. We can't be in the zone 24/7, 365, but when you get locked in, take that shit and run with it. I feel that anyone who 'really trains' goes through this from time to time. We always go hard, but every one in a while, we get 'locked in' and really start to make big strides. It comes out of nowhere and leaves just as quick, so be sure to keep it rockin' for now!

I know exactly what you mean bro. I had been hittin things hard consistently for a long time, and I was startin to feel kind of run down. I was considering taking a week off and then out of nowhere I got this big kick of motivation and my performance in the gym is showing it. I'm pushing 207-208lbs, and hopefully still climbing. I hope this fire doesnt die down anytime soon, in the gains or motivation department.

Everythings goin good TTL. I'm payin my dues in the gym and eating like a horse, and I am reaping the benefits. Just been too busy to stop in here.

He mentioned on facebook he's just been too busy to post . . . but he had time to post over there . . .hmmmm <grin>

Easy Jim lol

thanks for the post brother that shit woke me up and opened my eyes now im on a clerer path. if it wasnt for id stilll b living wit lots of regret thanks again

Im glad to hear that brother. I hope you stick around for my journey, and if you need anything just hit me up.

02-08-10, 4:33 pm
Weight- 206lbs

BB Bench- 205x10x10x10x10x10, 135x20x20x20x20x20
Seated Cable Flies- x15x15x15x15 SQUEEZE

Thoughts
Great workout. Focused more on muscle contraction than moving the weight. Ive been doing 3-4 sets of 10-12 with 225 no problem just throwing it up, but today I really focused on feeling every single rep and on squeezing in my chest. When I dropped to 135, I shortened the ROM to keep tension on my chest at all times. Rest periods were short, no more than 1.5min. Ive been super busy lately, and Ive been sleeping more which Im not complaining about. Hopefully I can pack a few more pounds on before March 5th.

Firedrake
02-08-10, 4:35 pm
Nice work . . . you DO know I was just kidding about facebook, right? . . . .

Right?

NOOOOOOOO don't drop that barbell!

[squish]

02-08-10, 4:37 pm
Nice work . . . you DO know I was just kidding about facebook, right? . . . .

Right?

NOOOOOOOO don't drop that barbell!

[squish]

Be sure not to ask me for a spot at the National ABC. =P

Jon_Blaze
02-08-10, 7:33 pm
He's been super busy working on his ninja skills! Haha, btw that was funny as all hell.

02-22-10, 12:41 pm
Last few workouts that I can remember.

Last Wed
Pullups
BB Rows
Incline DB Rows
High and Low Cable Rows

Last Thurs
DB side laterals- up to 50's
DB Shoulder Press- 80'sx15, 90'sx15, 100'sx8, 60'sx20
Cable Side Raises
Rear Delt Flies
Shrugs

Last Friday
Skullcrushers- 110x10x10x10x10
Curls- up to 105x8
Cable work
I'm drawing a blank here for some reason lol

Today
204lbs

DB Bench- warmups, 100'sx10, 110'sx10, 120'sx6+2
Incline BB- 135x15x15x20
DB Flies- 60'sx12, 70'sx10, 80'sx10
Cable Flies- failure x2

Staying busy, but not slackin in the gym or at the table. See you guys at the Arnold.

03-01-10, 12:23 pm
Today
212lbs

BB Bench- 225x15, 245x12, 275x6+2 x5+1
Incline DB Press- 80'sx12, 90'sx12, 100'sx6
Cable Flies- x12x12x12
Cable Seated Shoulder Press- Stackx12x10
DB Side Laterals- 30'sx15x15, 40'sx12
Tricep Pushdowns- x20x15x12x12x12

Felt good. Hopefully goin to keep up the strength and size gains.

03-12-10, 8:41 pm
Gotta start keepin' up with this thing a little better. Followin a basic 3 on, 1 off, but goin with my instincts if I need an extra day I'm takin it. Here's what I've had lately.

Wednesday- Chest
215lbs

Incline DB Press- warmups, 100'sx15, 110'sx9, 120'sx6
BB Bench- 225x10x10x10+4 slow and controlled, no bridge, pausing each rep
DB Side Raises- 30'sx15, 40'sx12, 50'sx10, 60'sx8
DB Shoulder Press- 80'sx15, 100'sx15
Cable Flies- failurex2
Skulls- 100x12x12x12x10+2
Tricep Pushdowns- x30x15x15x8x8

Thursday- Calves, Abs, Forearms, Traps
217lbs

Today- Legs
215lbs
LCL's been actin up.

Leg Press- warmups, 5ppsx15, 7ppsx12, 9ppsx8, 7ppsx12, 5ppsx20x20x20, 3ppsx20
Alt. Leg Ext- x12x12x12x12
Alt. Leg Curl- sets of 12 till I failed to get 12, 7-8 sets not sure
Glute Ham Raises- x12x12x12x12
Abductor- x40x30x30x40

.. I feel large.

Jon_Blaze
03-12-10, 11:54 pm
It's that college lifestyle man haha, try not to let it mess with your head too much but do enjoy it while you got it.

Firefist
03-13-10, 6:40 pm
good shit bro, you were lookin large at the arnold. keep tearin it up.

Firedrake
03-13-10, 8:27 pm
.. I feel large.

I can believe that! Solid work!

C.Coronato
04-14-10, 9:30 am
Lots of good workouts for sure. Keep rockin my man.

B Con
04-14-10, 9:50 am
How you been CG2B? Hope all is well bro.

04-14-10, 10:19 am
How you been CG2B? Hope all is well bro.

Yo B.. Iron contest III. I got a thread over there bro stop in.

02-02-11, 4:08 pm
weight- 207lbs

Seated DB Shoulder Press- x20, x15, 80'sx10, 90'sx10, 100'x10, 110'sx8, x15, x12, x12
Side Raises- 4 dropsets last set 50'sx6 drop 30'sx7
Machine Shoulder Press- 3 dropsets, 1 double dropset

In and out, 35mins. Keepin my tempo fast, super short rest periods. BCAA's before and after. Delts lookin striated and vascular, just the way I like it.

smoothballer
02-02-11, 4:21 pm
Some impressive Pressing bro!

scals
02-02-11, 8:12 pm
Solid workout brother. Keep it up intern... haha

02-02-11, 10:31 pm
207lbs

1 minute rest.

Hammerstrength High Row- x20x15x15x12x10, stackx4 quadruple drop
Wide Chins- x7x4x4
BB Rows- x10x10x10 drop x10
Inverted Rows- x15x15x15pause+4pause+1
Seated Cable Rows- x12dropx10, stackx6dropx15dropx???, 2x???? 20-25ish+ multiple forced reps
DB Curls- x10 drop x20
BB Curls- x20 superset resistance band
Reverse BB Curls- x20 superset resistance band
Cable Pullovers- x20

Brutal workout. Crazy back pump. High tempo, high intensity. I want Rage in this mix.

Some impressive Pressing bro!

Thanks man. Tryin to keep it heavy and still mix it up.

Solid workout brother. Keep it up intern... haha

Hope we get to work together bro. I think you are only one on the list I actually know. I'm sure I know more but I suck with names and faces.