PDA

View Full Version : "I'm More Animal Than The Zoo Will Allow"

Pages : [1] 2 3

DBOY
11-02-09, 7:06 pm
Well the iron contest has been done for a few weeks here. after the contest i took a week off from the weights to give my body a rest. started back in the gym the week of oct 26th, on oct 28th i came down with the flu, no swine flu though thanx god. just gett'n better today. So now we start a new journey to put on as much clean muscle mass as i can. i want to try and maintain my bodyfat at around 10-12% until i decide to step pn stage. Yes the time will come for me to go up on stage, soon!

Here's my eatn program:
meal 1: 8oz steak w/3 eggs
meal 2: iso whey(3 scoops) w/ 8oz yams
meal 3: 10oz chicken breast *see below
meal 4: 10oz chicken breast
meal 5:10oz chicken breast * see below
meal 6: 10oz chicken breast w/ 8oz yams

* i make 2/3 cup of brown rice and split it with meals 3 & 5

gallon of water a day

if i see fit or feel the need i throw in a reg dinner or lunch but keep it under control from time to time.nothing to crazy.

Here's my stak:
Pak
EAA Stack watermelon
Iso whey
glutamine
Test
Stak
Omega
Flex

Lets see wat i can get done and how big i can get.....and not FAT big either!!!!

DBOY
11-02-09, 7:10 pm
CGB 2 x 12 w/2 warm ups
one arm pull downs 2 x 12
lying DB extensions 2 x 12
SAC 2 x 12 w/1 warm up
preacher curls(DB) 2 x12
reverse curls 2 x 12
wrist curls 3 x 15
reverse wrist curls 3 x 12
ABS
cardio 30mins

weight as of this morning: 180lbs

blasted arms today.feels good be better from thats fuckn flu shit n to be back in the gym!!!

Firedrake
11-02-09, 8:43 pm
Count me in, brother! Let's ride this puppy to competition! Get it done!

weedlewott
11-03-09, 12:34 am
I'm in for this big man.

machineman
11-03-09, 4:52 am
I'm along for the ride as well, D.....good luck

mcbeast
11-03-09, 4:58 am
Nice thread name..my buddy just said this to me yesterday..Haha.

SUbbed!

mritter3
11-03-09, 8:02 am
love the thread name, diet is perfect, and the supps are solid man, glad to see your recovered from the flu, that shit sucks, im in for this ride....so tear it up my man!

C.Coronato
11-03-09, 10:48 am
Looking good D. Liking the diet as well. Simple and lots of food. Perfect.

Mr. Dead
11-03-09, 11:01 am
Lookin' good in here!!! You know I'm subbed for the ride...

DBOY
11-03-09, 11:27 am
Thanx for stopping in fellas, good to have you along.

Got legs today lets see wat we can do wen it time for the workout.

DBOY
11-03-09, 7:43 pm
Wifey just txt me.....(cuz she's home sick right now) just got my new VICTOR T in....yea boy will post some pix latr wen I get home n my workout....

NJC_Manhattan
11-03-09, 8:35 pm
Yea I'm subbd for this

DBOY
11-03-09, 8:46 pm
Yea I'm subbd for this
Great to have you bro...thanx for stopping in.

weedlewott
11-03-09, 10:44 pm
Wifey just txt me.....(cuz she's home sick right now) just got my new VICTOR T in....yea boy will post some pix latr wen I get home n my workout....

Hell yeah... Stoked to see it brother. well, both of them. The massacre and you rocking the victor T... Woop woop!

DBOY
11-03-09, 10:54 pm
Hell yeah... Stoked to see it brother. well, both of them. The massacre and you rocking the victor T... Woop woop!

LOL...massacre it was brotha, hurt like hell

weedlewott
11-03-09, 10:54 pm
LOL...massacre it was brotha, hurt like hell

well let's get to posting big dog.. Got me all excited and shit...

DBOY
11-03-09, 11:00 pm
Doing this new routine the BIG man has for me...."forced rep negatives"

Leg extensions
2 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Leg press(narrow stance, to stoppers)
3 warm up * heavier each time
2 x 8 + 4

Hack squat(narrow stance, to stoppers)
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

FREAK blaster
3 x failure

Reverse ham curls
2 x 12

DONE!!!!

weedlewott
11-03-09, 11:05 pm
Damn man.. You weren't lying...

DBOY
11-03-09, 11:16 pm
Well roommate need'd her computer for skol tonite sooo if it here tomorrow I will post pix of my new VICTOR T. Can't post them from my phone dnt knw how.....LOL

Thanx again tO ANIMAL/UNIVERSAL FOR MY NEW VICTOR T N THAT BANG'N AVATAR......

C.Coronato
11-04-09, 10:15 am
Yeaa man .. kill those legs.

DBOY
11-04-09, 11:10 am
Yeaa man .. kill those legs.

Oh they were done after that brotha, felt like I was walkn on jello sticks....LOL

Beach91
11-04-09, 2:56 pm
Hey DBOY,

I m a little late in jumpin on your journey, but just wanted to say congratulations on all the hard work, saw the before and after pics from Rages contest and your hard work defintitely paid off ten-fold, bro!! I met u and some of the SOCAL crew at the Olympia ABC, are u guys goin to Columbus?

DBOY
11-04-09, 3:23 pm
Hey DBOY,

I m a little late in jumpin on your journey, but just wanted to say congratulations on all the hard work, saw the before and after pics from Rages contest and your hard work defintitely paid off ten-fold, bro!! I met u and some of the SOCAL crew at the Olympia ABC, are u guys goin to Columbus?

No worries bro. Good to have you.thanx bro now gotta put on some size n get as big as I can,but muscle size though. Yea I remember meetn you there at the ABC in vegas bro. How you been. Yup I going to columbus this year, first time to the Arnold for me n the wifey.

Beach91
11-04-09, 3:41 pm
Yep, keep the gains quality gains, I hear ya. You deserve a good offseason after your cut, I am subbed for this ride!

Lifes good, currently trying to save up for the Cage this year to, hopefully see ya there!

DBOY
11-04-09, 6:16 pm
Yep, keep the gains quality gains, I hear ya. You deserve a good offseason after your cut, I am subbed for this ride!

Lifes good, currently trying to save up for the Cage this year to, hopefully see ya there!

Sounds good brotha, hope to see you there

DBOY
11-04-09, 6:19 pm
No weight today wednesday usually my off day just gana hit some abs n 30mins cardio tonite, nothing to major.

Leg are definitely feeln yesterdays workout today.

InkdMuscle
11-04-09, 6:23 pm
No weight today wednesday usually my off day just gana hit some abs n 30mins cardio tonite, nothing to major.

Leg are definitely feeln yesterdays workout today.

ITs always nice to have an off day n just do the minor things. I have class tonight then off to texas tomorrow for work. Luckily theres a golds really close so i can get my lifts in.

DBOY
11-04-09, 6:27 pm
ITs always nice to have an off day n just do the minor things. I have class tonight then off to texas tomorrow for work. Luckily theres a golds really close so i can get my lifts in.

Yes it is bro....damn your always all over the place wit work homie....find a gym and get that shit in we only got a few mnths til the Arnold to pack on some size.

Firedrake
11-04-09, 6:58 pm
Lookin' like a solid routine, bro -- I wish I had someone to do those forced negs with . . .

DBOY
11-04-09, 7:42 pm
Lookin' like a solid routine, bro -- I wish I had someone to do those forced negs with . . .

They're nothing fun bro

Firedrake
11-04-09, 7:48 pm
They're nothing fun bro

Not looking for fun. Looking for explosive growth!

DBOY
11-04-09, 7:59 pm
Not looking for fun. Looking for explosive growth!

Well hopefully it has the affect for me as it does for RAGE.

AZN-BEEF
11-04-09, 8:15 pm
look solid bro! so you're back training with rage again? see you in a couple of weeks

InkdMuscle
11-05-09, 10:58 am
Yes it is bro....damn your always all over the place wit work homie....find a gym and get that shit in we only got a few mnths til the Arnold to pack on some size.

You know me homie. I have lil mouths to feed. So where work calls i go. Gotta break bread to make bread.

Oh you best believe im hitn the gym. I mapd it out already. Golds is 3min driving distance from my room. So I will be up and smashing shoulders and back while im gone.

DBOY
11-05-09, 3:31 pm
look solid bro! so you're back training with rage again? see you in a couple of weeks

You knw it bro, need someone to push me to my limits so you knw BIG RAGE will do it, see ya in a few bro.

Mr. Dead
11-05-09, 6:11 pm
Just checkin' in, to see what's good...

NJC_Manhattan
11-05-09, 6:38 pm
How's it going in here?

DBOY
11-05-09, 7:02 pm
Just checkin' in, to see what's good...

Everythings good brotha just got done wit the workout n now im eatn some chicken n a yam. Will post workout in a min

DBOY
11-05-09, 7:06 pm
How's it going in here?

Just got done working out brotha enjoy some post workout chicken n a yam, ya knw

DBOY
11-05-09, 7:18 pm
Flat bench(barbell)
2 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Incline bench
2 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Pec deck
2 x 8 + 4

Military press
2 x 8 + 4

Side laterals(seated)
2 x 8 + 4

Shrugs
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Abs

Cardio 30mins

Firedrake
11-05-09, 7:25 pm
Lookin' good, bro!

Beach91
11-06-09, 1:53 pm
Chicken n yams, is the food of kings my friend, or at least , very good bodybuilders.

workout looks good!

Mr. Dead
11-06-09, 1:55 pm
Flat bench(barbell)
2 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Incline bench
2 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Pec deck
2 x 8 + 4

Military press
2 x 8 + 4

Side laterals(seated)
2 x 8 + 4

Shrugs
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Abs

Cardio 30mins

Killer session!!! I bet you were definitely feelin' that one!!!

OklahomaMuscle
11-06-09, 4:08 pm
Not sure why I missed this...been a head in ass kinda week I guess...lookin good homeboy, keep it on point

DBOY
11-06-09, 9:13 pm
Lookin' good, bro!

Thanx gramps

DBOY
11-06-09, 9:17 pm
Chicken n yams, is the food of kings my friend, or at least , very good bodybuilders.

workout looks good!

Very true bro, thanx for stopping in.

DBOY
11-06-09, 9:20 pm
Killer session!!! I bet you were definitely feelin' that one!!!

Thanx MD....hell ya bro definitely feeling it today, kinda hard gettn my protein on the top shelf....LOL

DBOY
11-06-09, 9:22 pm
Not sure why I missed this...been a head in ass kinda week I guess...lookin good homeboy, keep it on point

Its koo OKM, we all have those weeks bro. Thanx for stopping by bro.

DBOY
11-07-09, 12:22 am
Pull up
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Deadlifts
2warm up
2 x 10 (heavy as I could)

DB rows
2 x 8 + 4

Rear delts(pec deck)
2 x 8 + 4

Calf raises(seated)
2 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Calf extensions
2 x 8 + 4

* the + 4 are my forced neg. For every workout just incase anyone was wondering wat that was all about.

Call it a day n we're DONE!!!

mcbeast
11-07-09, 3:51 am
Good work! Whats "heavy" for deads?

weedlewott
11-07-09, 8:37 am
Big back my ass. What we call that is the broadside of a barn... Lol. I need to get back into concentrating on the negatives. That's where it's at. Solid work going on in this biotch..

Beach91
11-07-09, 9:50 am
Negatives are gold Dboy, i was woundering what the +2 and 4s were all about,
Looks like your gettin done, good stuff!

DBOY
11-07-09, 3:42 pm
Good work! Whats "heavy" for deads?

Thanx...I only was able to do 315lbs for right now only my second week back to the iron.

DBOY
11-07-09, 3:46 pm
Big back my ass. What we call that is the broadside of a barn... Lol. I need to get back into concentrating on the negatives. That's where it's at. Solid work going on in this biotch..

LOL....yup those negative feels good bro thanx for stopping by

DBOY
11-07-09, 3:49 pm
Negatives are gold Dboy, i was woundering what the +2 and 4s were all about,
Looks like your gettin done, good stuff!

Thanx beach91 feels like they're working but its only my 2nd week back so well see in a few mnths

Firedrake
11-07-09, 11:53 pm
Don't be so modest, bro -- I've seen your work and weights -- you're gonna be huge with this new system of Rage's!

InkdMuscle
11-09-09, 10:05 am
Heck yeah bro i did forded neg's for my shoulders and they still are sore. Good work out homie.

mritter3
11-09-09, 2:06 pm
looking good bro, those 4 forced negative reps at the end must be brutal.

DBOY
11-09-09, 9:04 pm
Don't be so modest, bro -- I've seen your work and weights -- you're gonna be huge with this new system of Rage's!

Thanx captn gramps, that's wat I want.

DBOY
11-09-09, 9:07 pm
Heck yeah bro i did forded neg's for my shoulders and they still are sore. Good work out homie.

LOL, hell yea that's wat im talkn bout!!!!

DBOY
11-09-09, 9:10 pm
looking good bro, those 4 forced negative reps at the end must be brutal.

Thanx bro, yup brutal as hell!!!!

DBOY
11-09-09, 9:15 pm
No workout today fellas, woke up felln like shit. Comn down with something AGAIN. Havn body aches, nose n chest congested, coughing, colder than shit, n to top it off I took a nap and wen I woke up I was sweatn like crazy, I think I knw wat im comn down wit but im on my way to the urgent care to make sure.

Q
11-09-09, 9:26 pm
Little late getting subbed in here, but it looks like some serious work is going down... I hope whatever you are coming down with passes fast. Waking up with body aches and chills is always the worst, feel better soon.

DBOY
11-10-09, 10:51 am
Little late getting subbed in here, but it looks like some serious work is going down... I hope whatever you are coming down with passes fast. Waking up with body aches and chills is always the worst, feel better soon.

No worries bro, thanx for stopping by

weedlewott
11-10-09, 10:52 am
No workout today fellas, woke up felln like shit. Comn down with something AGAIN. Havn body aches, nose n chest congested, coughing, colder than shit, n to top it off I took a nap and wen I woke up I was sweatn like crazy, I think I knw wat im comn down wit but im on my way to the urgent care to make sure.

Get better bro. Don't let a little thing like illness get you down.

Mr. Dead
11-10-09, 10:53 am

A lot of people have gotten recurrences of this year's flu bug (Not H1N1, but the regular flu...) Hope ya get to feelin' better!!!

C.Coronato
11-10-09, 10:57 am
Rest up and get well brother.

DBOY
11-10-09, 11:13 am
Well went to ER yesterday. Had chills, body aches, coughing, congested, sweating . Basically feeln like shit seen the doc and was told that I have the swine flu, feel like shit right now so ima be out for awhile til I can get over this shit. Fuckn doc just said we're gana send you home cuz there's nothing we can do, you just have to treat it like a reg. Flu get rest n if it gets worst then come back. WOW alota help they were.

weedlewott
11-10-09, 11:22 am
Well went to ER yesterday. Had chills, body aches, coughing, congested, sweating . Basically feeln like shit seen the doc and was told that I have the swine flu, feel like shit right now so ima be out for awhile til I can get over this shit. Fuckn doc just said we're gana send you home cuz there's nothing we can do, you just have to treat it like a reg. Flu get rest n if it gets worst then come back. WOW alota help they were.

Damn. I really hope you get better quickly, bro. That's no bull shit. Keep us posted.

InkdMuscle
11-10-09, 11:24 am

Fuck bro im sorry to hear. Stay hydrated and rest up bro. Try to eat if you can.

Beach91
11-10-09, 11:29 am
Brutal news buddy, rest up, eat up, and get well soon take the negative and make it a positive, focus on resting now and get the mindset in place for hittin the gym hard when u return

AZN-BEEF
11-10-09, 6:36 pm
sorry to hear brother. rest up

OklahomaMuscle
11-10-09, 10:54 pm
Sorry to hear about the sickness brotha, use the rest to heal up and get that fire raging to hit it when you get cleared... but take as LONG as you can, no sense rushing back in and getting a second dose of pig flu...

DBOY
11-13-09, 12:09 pm
So this week has been FUCK'D up. Caught the fuckn swine flu, been sick as shit. Home since monday nite has been no fun. I hate being sick and having to be home. I need to get back in the gym I feel like im wasting away just being home all day not being able to hit the weight or go to work. And to top it off I lost my grampa yesterday morning to the swine flu. Having a bit of a hard time but ill make it through. And from wat we're finding out its the damn hospitals fault. Lung specalist never showed up n they never told my grama the result of his test since the day they took them, mind you he's been in there since monday. And one of the nurses said that they had a short amount of time wen they weren't watchn him n wen they went to check on him he was unresponsive so in other word they weren't watchn his vitals like they should have been!!!!

Mr. Dead
11-13-09, 12:12 pm
So this week has been FUCK'D up. Caught the fuckn swine flu, been sick as shit. Home since monday nite has been no fun. I hate being sick and having to be home. I need to get back in the gym I feel like im wasting away just being home all day not being able to hit the weight or go to work. And to top it off I lost my grampa yesterday morning to the swine flu. Having a bit of a hard time but ill make it through. And from wat we're finding out its the damn hospitals fault. Lung specalist never showed up n they never told my grama the result of his test since the day they took them, mind you he's been in there since monday. And one of the nurses said that they had a short amount of time wen they weren't watchn him n wen they went to check on him he was unresponsive so in other word they weren't watchn his vitals like they should have been!!!!

Man... I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa... My condolences...

Firedrake
11-13-09, 12:48 pm
Aw, geez, Danny -- that's awful! I'm actually kind of surprised they admitted it, though!

If there's anything I can do, I'm there for you! I'm serious, bro; you've been kicked in the balls this week.

InkdMuscle
11-13-09, 1:23 pm

That sux bro. Damn hospitals i tell you. but think of this: finish last in your class and they call you and idiot. finish last in your medical class and they call you a doctor. GO figure. since all that has happened i lost a lot of faith in our damn medical treatment in Cali.

but know we are still here for you bro. through think and thin. FAMILY ALL THE WAY!

Beach91
11-13-09, 1:43 pm
I am very sorry to hear that, my condolences go out to you and your family, and I hope your health and situation take a turn for the better soon Dboy, youve been through a lot and hopefully it all turns around soon for ya.

DBOY
11-16-09, 3:29 pm
Thanx brothas really means a lot.

Well im back at work today feeln 100% better. Gana hit the gym hard today, arms gana be painful.....YEA BOY!!!!

AZN-BEEF
11-16-09, 4:01 pm
missed you on saturday bro. glad to hear you're doing better

Firedrake
11-16-09, 4:10 pm
Thanx brothas really means a lot.

Well im back at work today feeln 100% better. Gana hit the gym hard today, arms gana be painful.....YEA BOY!!!!

We missed you big time on Saturday, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Kill those arms today!

C.Coronato
11-16-09, 5:08 pm
Hope your feeling better brother, and im sorry for your lose. No matter what its always hard. Keep your head up homie.

Bat_Man
11-16-09, 8:51 pm

Hey bro just popping in to check out your log. Really sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hope you pick up where u left off with your training man.

DBOY
11-16-09, 11:22 pm
Hope your feeling better brother, and im sorry for your lose. No matter what its always hard. Keep your head up homie.

Feeln better bro, killd arms today. Thanx bro, its hard but you knw its like you said bro its always hard but im dealn wit it best I can

DBOY
11-16-09, 11:25 pm
Hey bro just popping in to check out your log. Really sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hope you pick up where u left off with your training man.
Thanx for stopping by bro, yup hit arm today hit it hard too, will post workout in a few

DBOY
11-16-09, 11:27 pm
Azn beef n firedrake you knw I miss'd you bro's too but ill hit the next one forsure!!!!

DBOY
11-16-09, 11:37 pm
Feeln better today, back at work n hit the gym kill'd arms today. DAMN it felt good to hit the weights. Lett'n out some steam always feels good but only on the weights.
Here's the workout for today:

CGB
1 warm up
1 x 8 + 4

Cable pull downs
2 x 8 + 4

Lying tri extension
2 x 8 + 4

Alternating DB curls
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Preacher curls
2 x 8 + 4

Reverse curls
2 x 8 + 4

Wrist curls
3 x 12

Reverse wrist curls
3 x 12

Abs

Cardio 30mins

Hittn the cardio to keep that gut in check, I dnt need it to get outta control.had a crazy pump today whole arm felt like it was gana explod.another day in the books!!!!

Firedrake
11-17-09, 12:41 am
Great work, Danny -- glad to hear you could hit it hard.

Damn, I wish I had a partner to train with.

Bat_Man
11-17-09, 9:47 am
Feeln better today, back at work n hit the gym kill'd arms today. DAMN it felt good to hit the weights. Lett'n out some steam always feels good but only on the weights.
Here's the workout for today:

CGB
1 warm up
1 x 8 + 4

Cable pull downs
2 x 8 + 4

Lying tri extension
2 x 8 + 4

Alternating DB curls
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Preacher curls
2 x 8 + 4

Reverse curls
2 x 8 + 4

Wrist curls
3 x 12

Reverse wrist curls
3 x 12

Abs

Cardio 30mins

Hittn the cardio to keep that gut in check, I dnt need it to get outta control.had a crazy pump today whole arm felt like it was gana explod.another day in the books!!!!

Gotta love the reverse curls brother. Have you ever tried them on a preacher bench, i think they call em' scott curls. Ive been doing them for the last month or so and the forearm pumps are insane!

Q
11-17-09, 12:35 pm
Killer arm session D, glad to see you are back in the gym. Truly sorry to hear about your Gpa, I'll keep you in my thoughts...

InkdMuscle
11-17-09, 1:11 pm
those forced neg's that boss showed up are no joke. i did them for my arm workout and chest. and i had a huge pump. it was sick. Great job bro.

C.Coronato
11-17-09, 5:03 pm
Feeln better bro, killd arms today. Thanx bro, its hard but you knw its like you said bro its always hard but im dealn wit it best I can

Absolutely. It certainly is shitty, there is no way around it .. but as long as you dont forget the memories and what was taught to you then there should be no hard feelings for keeping your head up in remembrance homie.

Good to see your back in the iron too brotha. You have a stage to get on.

Beach91
11-20-09, 4:15 pm
Yea buddyy, happy to see your back and killin it, thats very good news, let the iron be your friend n guide through the tough times.

Great that your back into things, the forvms behind u bro.

DBOY
11-30-09, 3:18 pm
Just want to thanx all my ANIMAL brothas for the support during the the time my gramps past on to a better place. Well I went to san jose to say my good bye n put him in his final resting place and it was like 30 degrees out there on wednesday night of the week before last. My grandma doesn't believe in the heater so wen I woke up thursday I was sick as shit AGAIN. Fever, cough, cold, chills you name it I had it. I dnt even knw how I carried the coffin, but I did. So that's why I wasn't posting at all last week cuz I was gettn rest n recovering from that shit.

Feeling better now, thanx GOD so its time to hit the weights hard and pack on some serious lean mass gotta fill out this damn XL shirt here,feel me. So today we start fresh n see wat I can do....

TIME TO GET IT DONE!!!!!!

InkdMuscle
11-30-09, 5:13 pm
Just want to thanx all my ANIMAL brothas for the support during the the time my gramps past on to a better place. Well I went to san jose to say my good bye n put him in his final resting place and it was like 30 degrees out there on wednesday night of the week before last. My grandma doesn't believe in the heater so wen I woke up thursday I was sick as shit AGAIN. Fever, cough, cold, chills you name it I had it. I dnt even knw how I carried the coffin, but I did. So that's why I wasn't posting at all last week cuz I was gettn rest n recovering from that shit.

Feeling better now, thanx GOD so its time to hit the weights hard and pack on some serious lean mass gotta fill out this damn XL shirt here,feel me. So today we start fresh n see wat I can do....

TIME TO GET IT DONE!!!!!!

It was fun to slang the iron with ur and the wifey. the not to mention dinner and pool. Good times.

DBOY
11-30-09, 5:23 pm
It was fun to slang the iron with ur and the wifey. the not to mention dinner and pool. Good times.

Definatly good times bro, gotta do that more often.

Firedrake
11-30-09, 5:23 pm
Danny, you've really been through the mill these last few weeks, and it's good to see you coming out the other side. We had great fun on Saturday, and the vids will be up soon, I promise -- no one seems to want to post a 20 minute video, so I need to break it up.

I'm glad things are coming back together.

Q
11-30-09, 5:53 pm
Damn bro you have weathered quite a storm since the end of the contest... its nice to hear that things are finally going well and I hope the skies stay clear for you for a while... Time to get big!

DBOY
11-30-09, 6:34 pm
BIG ARMS BABY....well that's wat im working for....LOL!!!

DB over head extensions
60B x 6 warm up
100DB x 7
120DB x 12 * 2 sets

Lying DB extension
2 x 12 w/50DB

Rope extensions
2 x 12

Ez curls
2 warm up w/65lbs
2 x 15w/105lbs

Seated DB curls
2 x 12 w/40DB

Lying machine curls
2 x 15 w/130lbs

Wrist curls
3 x12 w/135lbs

Reverse wrist curls
3 x 12 w/65lbs

Abs
100 x 100 x 100

Got in kill'd arms....DONE now time for a shake ummm umm good.

DBOY
11-30-09, 7:01 pm
Danny, you've really been through the mill these last few weeks, and it's good to see you coming out the other side. We had great fun on Saturday, and the vids will be up soon, I promise -- no one seems to want to post a 20 minute video, so I need to break it up.

I'm glad things are coming back together.

Thanx gramps. Sat was a good workout we kill'd back. Gotta try n get together again. Damn youtube.....LOL

DBOY
11-30-09, 7:09 pm
Damn bro you have weathered quite a storm since the end of the contest... its nice to hear that things are finally going well and I hope the skies stay clear for you for a while... Time to get big!

Yup bro time to get BIG. I think after that contest my immune system just took a shit or something cuz my body was giving me no breaks. But im good now.

C.Coronato
12-01-09, 11:35 am
Glad to see your doing well D. Time to grow.. hows the weight now?

DBOY
12-01-09, 1:21 pm
Glad to see your doing well D. Time to grow.. hows the weight now?

Thanx TTL, yup time to get big boy status....LOL clean big boy status though. Im weigh'n 190-195lbs right now.

InkdMuscle
12-01-09, 3:50 pm
Thanx TTL, yup time to get big boy status....LOL clean big boy status though. Im weigh'n 190-195lbs right now.

Well should have had sushi with us instead of chickening out and going for that dish u got. LOL

DBOY
12-01-09, 5:00 pm
Well should have had sushi with us instead of chickening out and going for that dish u got. LOL

Hell nah sushi is nasty shit n besides I had chicken and rice, so I good

BBWifey
12-01-09, 5:04 pm
so I good

oh..... "you good"? UH?

Firedrake
12-01-09, 5:13 pm
TMI . . . that's more than the rest of us need to know. *grin*

AZN-BEEF
12-01-09, 5:16 pm
Glad to hear your back to hitting it bro. Time to grow!

DBOY
12-01-09, 5:17 pm
oh..... "you good"? UH?

Dnt you KNW it.....LOL

DBOY
12-01-09, 5:18 pm
TMI . . . that's more than the rest of us need to know. *grin*

LOLOLOL.....

DBOY
12-01-09, 5:20 pm
Glad to hear your back to hitting it bro. Time to grow!

Thanx brotha, tryn to get my grow on. BIG legs today lets see wat I can make happen....

Mr. Dead
12-01-09, 6:30 pm
Lookin' good in here!!! Smoke those wheels!!!

DBOY
12-01-09, 6:34 pm
BIG LEG DAY.....gotta luv it

Leg extension
70 x 12 warm up
105 x 8
140 x 8
175 x 12
210 x 12

Leg press(to stoppers)
6pls x 6 warm up
10pls x 6
14pls x 5
20pls x 12 * 2 sets

Front squats(ATG)
135 x 5 warm up * 2 sets
225 x 10 *miss'd goal by 2 this set
225 x 12

FREAK Blasters
2 x 13

Ham curls
2 x 12

MAN you gotta luv wobbling out of the gym after a bomb ass leg day!!!!!

Mr. Dead
12-01-09, 6:35 pm
Killer session!!! Always a great day, when you have to wobble out!!!

DBOY
12-01-09, 6:37 pm
Lookin' good in here!!! Smoke those wheels!!!

Oh brotha...they're smoked!!!!!

DBOY
12-01-09, 6:39 pm
Killer session!!! Always a great day, when you have to wobble out!!!
Thanx brotha, ima be sore as shit tomorrow.

Firedrake
12-01-09, 7:02 pm
Yeah, I'll say you're going to be sore. How do you plan to get any work done? <grin>

Great stuff, D.

DBOY
12-01-09, 7:10 pm
Yeah, I'll say you're going to be sore. How do you plan to get any work done? <grin>

Great stuff, D.

You knw wat gramps I didn't even think bout that part....LOL. Thanx for stopping by .

BBWifey
12-01-09, 7:18 pm
You knw wat gramps I didn't even think bout that part....LOL. Thanx for stopping by .

LOL.. you might want to get thinkin on that one... the kitchen needs to be cleaned, the house needs to be vaccuumed and laundry needs to be put away!!!! oh.. and I gotta go to the gym! Hope your legs hold you up! ;)

DBOY
12-01-09, 7:29 pm
LOL.. you might want to get thinkin on that one... the kitchen needs to be cleaned, the house needs to be vaccuumed and laundry needs to be put away!!!! oh.. and I gotta go to the gym! Hope your legs hold you up! ;)

Better get to calln MARRY MaIDs then.....LMAO

InkdMuscle
12-01-09, 7:32 pm
BIG LEG DAY.....gotta luv it

Leg extension
70 x 12 warm up
105 x 8
140 x 8
175 x 12
210 x 12

Leg press(to stoppers)
6pls x 6 warm up
10pls x 6
14pls x 5
20pls x 12 * 2 sets

Front squats(ATG)
135 x 5 warm up * 2 sets
225 x 10 *miss'd goal by 2 this set
225 x 12

FREAK Blasters
2 x 13

Ham curls
2 x 12

MAN you gotta luv wobbling out of the gym after a bomb ass leg day!!!!!

we gotta do legs together one day bro. thats dept im lacking in big time.

DBOY
12-01-09, 7:38 pm
we gotta do legs together one day bro. thats dept im lacking in big time.

Definatly bro, if you can get a tuesday off shit come and work them wit BIG RAGE n I or if not ill save a leg day for a sat n we can hit them up then bro.

weedlewott
12-01-09, 7:52 pm
that is quite the BIG leg day big man. Way to get it done.

DBOY
12-02-09, 11:04 am
that is quite the BIG leg day big man. Way to get it done.

Thanx BIG DAWG, just tryn to get back in da game....

DBOY
12-02-09, 11:06 am
Weighed myself today n I came in @ 195lbs. Just a lil update for you guys.

C.Coronato
12-02-09, 11:06 am

Nice nice. Any goal weight in mind?

DBOY
12-02-09, 11:09 am
Nice nice. Any goal weight in mind?

Shit brotha if I could I would love to walk around @ bout 225-230lbs.

Bat_Man
12-03-09, 9:51 am
Hey DBOY, just saw your last leg workout, the numbers are insane bro!

DBOY
12-03-09, 6:10 pm
Incline DB press
50DB x 8 warm up
80DB x 12
100DB x 12

Flat bench flys
60DB x 12 * 2 sets

Pec deck
2 x 12

Military press DB
60DB x 12 * 2 sets
Tried the 80B but no go on that, so I had to drop to pus weight....fuck being sick really killd my strenght...

Seated side laterals
2 x 12 w/40DB

Shrugs
225lbs x 15 warm up
405lbs x 12 * 2 sets

Abs
100 x 100 x 100

Felt like I let myself down today cuz some of the sets I used to do way more but I give it my all I guess that's all that matter. A lil upset wit those numbers but oh well....

DBOY
12-03-09, 6:13 pm
Hey DBOY, just saw your last leg workout, the numbers are insane bro!

Thanx batman, tryn to make it happen

Beach91
12-04-09, 10:01 am
Hey DBoy, with all youve had goin on lately its ok if the sets n weight used is a little down, main thing is your back and building again, just look at the past as a rest period, now, with your training set its bigger n better from here

bust outta that zoo

Bat_Man
12-04-09, 11:29 am
Felt like I let myself down today cuz some of the sets I used to do way more but I give it my all I guess that's all that matter. A lil upset wit those numbers but oh well....

Bro its not always about the numbers. Its when you give it your all, thats what really counts. By the way even on a bad day, you still manage to make me look bad! lol

DBOY
12-04-09, 3:25 pm
Hey DBoy, with all youve had goin on lately its ok if the sets n weight used is a little down, main thing is your back and building again, just look at the past as a rest period, now, with your training set its bigger n better from here

bust outta that zoo

Thanx brotha, I was feeln pretty down yesterday. Its always good to log on and see that my animal brotha are here to keep me motivated n keep going. Thanx B.

Trust ima be bustn out!!!

DBOY
12-04-09, 3:31 pm
Bro its not always about the numbers. Its when you give it your all, thats what really counts. By the way even on a bad day, you still manage to make me look bad! lol

LOL...come on bro you knw you hit it way better, thanx for the motivation n keep me going bro. I knw im just startn back but it just suck knw'n wat I was doing n going down but ima keep pushn n makn my way back up.

OklahomaMuscle
12-04-09, 4:12 pm
Lookin good in here D, work the muscle not the numbers playboy, you'll be slingin the big shit in no time. How's life on the other side of a Rage contest diet? I got some mad respect for both you and your lady for going back to back like this... just craziness. do what you do

DBOY
12-04-09, 4:58 pm
Lookin good in here D, work the muscle not the numbers playboy, you'll be slingin the big shit in no time. How's life on the other side of a Rage contest diet? I got some mad respect for both you and your lady for going back to back like this... just craziness. do what you do
Thanx OKM, I just gotta remember this is my first week back in the game n like you said ill be back to normal in no time.everything is good now bro, had a few rough weeks after being sick then losing my grampa but we good now. Right now im just following the bulker diet but with less carbs cuz to many carbs for me and I blow up. So im keepn it @ no more than 200grams a day. Hang'n @ 195lbs right now.yea my lady is crazy she wanted to give it a go so ya knw im gana support her just like she did me cuz we both knw that that diet is no joke. Thanx for dropping by big dawg.

Firedrake
12-04-09, 5:12 pm
D, that chest day was no joke, and your shrugs leave me in the dust -- some "pussy weight". None of us are ever satisfied with where we are, which is why we keep doing this. You're coming back strong from a hellacious few weeks!

Keep it grindin'!

trissynashville
12-04-09, 5:39 pm
Looking really good, bro. I'm loving that leg day, too.

DBOY
12-04-09, 6:47 pm
Wide grip pull downs
90 x 8 warm up
180 x 12 * 2 sets

DEADlifts
135 x 6 warm up
225 x 5
315 x 12 * 2 sets

Pull overs
80DB x 5 warm up
120DB x 12 * 2 sets

Calf extensions
10pl x 10 warm up
14pl x 15 * 2 sets

Calf raises
140 x 12 * 2 sets warm up
210 x 15 * 2 sets

abs
100 x 100 x 100

Firedrake
12-04-09, 6:52 pm
N-i-i-i-ice

DBOY
12-07-09, 2:05 pm
D, that chest day was no joke, and your shrugs leave me in the dust -- some "pussy weight". None of us are ever satisfied with where we are, which is why we keep doing this. You're coming back strong from a hellacious few weeks!

Keep it grindin'!

Thanx gramps, your right we are never happy....but ima keep gring'n n doing the damn thing.

DBOY
12-07-09, 2:08 pm
Looking really good, bro. I'm loving that leg day, too.

Thanx brotha, it was brutal. Thanx again for stopping in.

DBOY
12-07-09, 2:12 pm
N-i-i-i-ice

Thanx captn, gramps

weedlewott
12-07-09, 2:14 pm
Wide grip pull downs
90 x 8 warm up
180 x 12 * 2 sets

DEADlifts
135 x 6 warm up
225 x 5
315 x 12 * 2 sets

Pull overs
80DB x 5 warm up
120DB x 12 * 2 sets

Calf extensions
10pl x 10 warm up
14pl x 15 * 2 sets

Calf raises
140 x 12 * 2 sets warm up
210 x 15 * 2 sets

abs
100 x 100 x 100

that's the way to get things done Homeboy.

DBOY
12-07-09, 2:23 pm
that's the way to get things done Homeboy.

Thanx WW

DBOY
12-07-09, 4:44 pm
All this week ill be doing split set training w/ forced negatives. Gotta get BIG!!!! Today I believe im going to do arms, so let see wat we can make happen.

Mr. Dead
12-07-09, 4:45 pm
All this week ill be doing split set training w/ forced negatives. Gotta get BIG!!!! Today I believe im going to do arms, so let see wat we can make happen.

Definitely lookin' forward to seein' the results of this!!!

DBOY
12-07-09, 6:50 pm
CGB
2 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Single rope pull downs
2 x 8 + 4

Lying tri extensions(DB)
2 x 8 + 4

Standing DB curls
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

DB preacher curls
2 x 8 + 4

Reverse curls
2 x 8 + 4

Wrist curls
135 x 15 * 3 sets

Reverse wrist curls
65 x 12 * 3 sets

Abs
100 x 100 x 100

Mr. Dead
12-07-09, 6:56 pm
Great session!!! Good luck getting a fork, or protein shake anywhere near your mouth!!! You're arms are going to be screamin'!!!

BBWifey
12-07-09, 7:08 pm
Great session!!! Good luck getting a fork, or protein shake anywhere near your mouth!!! You're arms are going to be screamin'!!!

LOL... yup and I'll be sittin there eatin my chicken and salad, smiling cause he can put anything in his mouth!!! AWWWW I love arm days! :)

DBOY
12-07-09, 7:20 pm

Thanx MR. D tell me bout it just holdn my phone is hell

DBOY
12-07-09, 7:28 pm
LOL... yup and I'll be sittin there eatin my chicken and salad, smiling cause he can put anything in his mouth!!! AWWWW I love arm days! :)

LOL.....I see you like to make funnies

Firedrake
12-08-09, 1:06 am
Damn solid work, Danny! Your arms are gonna HAVE to grow from that! (Providing you can shove enough fuel in your mouth . . .)

DBOY
12-08-09, 5:01 pm
Damn solid work, Danny! Your arms are gonna HAVE to grow from that! (Providing you can shove enough fuel in your mouth . . .)

Thanx gramps, shit gettn my post workout shake to my mouth was hard.

InkdMuscle
12-08-09, 5:35 pm
great gun session bro. keep it up and u might get them as big as mine big homie. LOL

DBOY
12-08-09, 6:35 pm
Leg extensions
3 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Leg pressto stoppers,narrow stance)
3 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Hack squats(to stoppers)
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Freak blasters
2 x 15

Ham curls
2 x 12

DONE......

DBOY
12-08-09, 6:39 pm
great gun session bro. keep it up and u might get them as big as mine big homie. LOL

That's wat im going for homie....some 12's right....LMAO

Mr. Dead
12-08-09, 6:47 pm
Leg extensions
3 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Leg pressto stoppers,narrow stance)
3 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Hack squats(to stoppers)
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Freak blasters
2 x 15

Ham curls
2 x 12

DONE......

Great session!!! And, enjoy the SUTAS, and your anniversary!!! Congrats!!!

DBOY
12-08-09, 7:06 pm
Great session!!! And, enjoy the SUTAS, and your anniversary!!! Congrats!!!

Thanx MR. D

InkdMuscle
12-08-09, 7:07 pm
That's wat im going for homie....some 12's right....LMAO

hey but i keeps them clean and ink'd .LOL

DBOY
12-08-09, 7:14 pm
hey but i keeps them clean and ink'd .LOL

LOL...that's right

C.Coronato
12-09-09, 10:02 am
Gotta love leg day D. Keep it up brotha.

weedlewott
12-09-09, 10:56 am
Nice leg session. Going to stoppers. Man.

DBOY
12-09-09, 11:11 am
Gotta love leg day D. Keep it up brotha.

Thanx big dawg, just try'n to get some TTL's ;)

DBOY
12-09-09, 11:14 am
Nice leg session. Going to stoppers. Man.

Thanx WW, going to stoppers is no joke

Beach91
12-09-09, 11:26 am
To the stoppers, should be a new animal shirt, good work, I hate seeing the guys do the half rep squats n leg presses

DBOY
12-09-09, 12:30 pm
To the stoppers, should be a new animal shirt, good work, I hate seeing the guys do the half rep squats n leg presses

That would be a good one, shit I'd wear it. I knw bro they put a lot of weight n only half do it.....hate that shit

DBOY
12-09-09, 1:56 pm
No workout today just gana hit some abs....wednesday is my rest day.

InkdMuscle
12-09-09, 2:50 pm
No workout today just gana hit some abs....wednesday is my rest day.

hey me too. i have class tonight. have fun with the abs. Whats for dinner?

DBOY
12-09-09, 3:08 pm
hey me too. i have class tonight. have fun with the abs. Whats for dinner?

Have fun at class, well I dnt knw maybe some chicken n rice or a something good who knws ill see wen the time comes

Firedrake
12-09-09, 3:16 pm
Hellacious leg day, Danny! Then again, you already have some pretty solid legs -- just makin' 'em BIGGER!

DBOY
12-09-09, 3:28 pm
Hellacious leg day, Danny! Then again, you already have some pretty solid legs -- just makin' 'em BIGGER!

Thanx catn. Gramps...BIGGER would be better.

DBOY
12-11-09, 5:05 pm
Flat bench DB
2 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Incline db press
2 x 8 + 4

Pec deck
2 x 8 + 4

Machine military press
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Side laterals
2 x 8 + 4

Shrugs-barbell
2 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Workout w/ INKDMUSCLE n my boy KYLE-DROL. Killd it. Everyone in the gym was lookn at us like " WTF are you guys doing"....LOL
All in all a good session

InkdMuscle
12-11-09, 5:26 pm
Flat bench DB
2 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Incline db press
2 x 8 + 4

Pec deck
2 x 8 + 4

Machine military press
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Side laterals
2 x 8 + 4

Shrugs-barbell
2 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Workout w/ INKDMUSCLE n my boy KYLE-DROL. Killd it. Everyone in the gym was lookn at us like " WTF are you guys doing"....LOL
All in all a good session

Yup specialy ol'girl that was one the cardio bike check'n u and kyle out. LOL

Firedrake
12-11-09, 5:44 pm
NICE work -- I really need to get in a couple of those SST/FN sessions.

DBOY
12-11-09, 6:32 pm
Wide grip pull up
2 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

T-bar
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Close grip pull downs
2 x 8 + 4

Reverse pec deck
2 x 8 + 4

Calf extensions
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Calf raises
1 warm up 2 x 8 + 4

Abs
100 x 100 x 100

DBOY
12-14-09, 3:33 pm
Kickd it this weekend w/. My boy INK'D. BBWIFEY hook'd up some dinner for us, thanx babe. Bomb shit may I add. Then we went bowling, and let me tell you...I'll just stick to lifting weights....LOL but all in all good times.

DBOY
12-14-09, 3:36 pm
Eat'n some chicken w/ brown rice right now top'd w/ tapatio....let me tell you some good shit!!!!

Then it time to take my ANIMALTEST!!!

Gotta get my grow on!!!

InkdMuscle
12-14-09, 4:00 pm
Kickd it this weekend w/. My boy INK'D. BBWIFEY hook'd up some dinner for us, thanx babe. Bomb shit may I add. Then we went bowling, and let me tell you...I'll just stick to lifting weights....LOL but all in all good times.

yeah buddy roll'n like a big shot chevy tuned up like a nascar pit stop.

we will leave bowl'n to old people.

Eat'n some chicken w/ brown rice right now top'd w/ tapatio....let me tell you some good shit!!!!

Then it time to take my ANIMALTEST!!!

Gotta get my grow on!!!

tapatio yes its ok. But Mama Chula's is up there. Just downed my chicken breasts and yams. good times good times.

DBOY
12-14-09, 6:43 pm
Overhead DB extensions
60DB x 8 warm up * 2sets
80DB x 8
120DB x13 (PR)
120DB x 15 (PR)

Lying DB extensions
2 x 12 w/ 50DB

Cable push downs
2 x 12

Eazy curl
55lbs x 12 warm up
75lbs x 10
100lbs x 12 * 2 sets

Seated DB curls
1 x 12 w/40DB
1 x 12 w/50DB(PR)

Lying cable curls
90lbs x 12
130lbs x 14
150 x 12 (PR)

Wrist curls
135 x 15 * 3 sets

Reverse wrist curls
65 x 15 * 3 sets

Abs 100 x 100 x 100

Good day today, hit a few PR'S, walkn out wit a great pump.....arms lookn HUGE!!!!! YEA BOY!!!

InkdMuscle
12-14-09, 6:57 pm
Overhead DB extensions
60DB x 8 warm up * 2sets
80DB x 8
120DB x13 (PR)
120DB x 15 (PR)

Lying DB extensions
2 x 12 w/ 50DB

Cable push downs
2 x 12

Eazy curl
55lbs x 12 warm up
75lbs x 10
100lbs x 12 * 2 sets

Seated DB curls
1 x 12 w/40DB
1 x 12 w/50DB(PR)

Lying cable curls
90lbs x 12
130lbs x 14
150 x 12 (PR)

Wrist curls
135 x 15 * 3 sets

Reverse wrist curls
65 x 15 * 3 sets

Abs 100 x 100 x 100

Good day today, hit a few PR'S, walkn out wit a great pump.....arms lookn HUGE!!!!! YEA BOY!!!

with those PR ur bound to get ur guns to 12's son. DO WORK!!! =)

DBOY
12-14-09, 7:03 pm
with those PR ur bound to get ur guns to 12's son. DO WORK!!! =)

12's....damn I can only hope...LOL

InkdMuscle
12-14-09, 7:04 pm

hey but u keep them clean. ill give u some of my arms. that will bring me down to 20's and u give me some of ur quads. LMAO

BBWifey
12-14-09, 7:05 pm

I know babe... you try, but it sucks for you cause i've already passed you up!

DBOY
12-14-09, 7:07 pm
hey but u keep them clean. ill give u some of my arms. that will bring me down to 20's and u give me some of ur quads. LMAO

LMAO......deal

DBOY
12-14-09, 7:09 pm

Pass'd me up being "BIG HEADED"...shit you did that a looong time ago!!!! ;)

NJC_Manhattan
12-14-09, 7:11 pm
Great work man

InkdMuscle
12-14-09, 7:21 pm

Pass'd me up being "BIG HEADED"...shit you did that a looong time ago!!!! ;)

yeah L does have a good size dome on her.

Hey L i bet it takes hours to brush ur hair huh. LMAO

BBWifey
12-14-09, 7:46 pm
yeah L does have a good size dome on her.

Hey L i bet it takes hours to brush ur hair huh. LMAO

LOL... no it doesn't.. D brushes it for me... he likes my big dome

DBOY
12-15-09, 10:13 pm
LOL... no it doesn't.. D brushes it for me... he likes my big dome

Yea your right , I loooooove your DOME ;)

InkdMuscle
12-15-09, 11:20 pm
Yea your right , I loooooove your DOME ;)

HAHAHA how did i know D was gonna say that.

DBOY
12-16-09, 12:24 am
Leg extensions
80 x 8 warm up
115 x 8
180 x 8
200 x 12
215 x 12

Leg press (narrow stance, to stopper)
6pls x 8 warm up
10pls x 8
18pls x 12
22pls x 12(PR)

Squats(ATG)
135 x 5 warm up * 2 sets
225 x 5
315 x 12 * 2 sets (P mutha fuck'n R baby)

FREAK blasters
3 x failure

Lying ham curls
3 x 12

Beach91
12-16-09, 9:20 am
Congrats on the PRs those Numbers are goin up, up , up

InkdMuscle
12-16-09, 3:46 pm
awesome work on the squats homie. i couldnt have done it better my self. no really i couldnt have. LMAO

DBOY
12-16-09, 5:32 pm
Congrats on the PRs those Numbers are goin up, up , up

Thanx brotha, its been a good week so far, really been putt'n in the work. Hope all is well wit you brotha.

DBOY
12-16-09, 5:34 pm
awesome work on the squats homie. i couldnt have done it better my self. no really i couldnt have. LMAO

Thanx big dawg, its was painful but I did it. Feel good too. You gotta come train leg wit us sometime homie.....

Firedrake
12-16-09, 5:36 pm
Man, I gotta get my knee up to par -- those are killer numbers, D! Great work!

DBOY
12-16-09, 5:36 pm
Great work man

Thanx NJC....

DBOY
12-16-09, 5:39 pm
HAHAHA how did i know D was gonna say that.

LOLOLOL...great minds think alike big dawg!

DBOY
12-16-09, 5:43 pm
Man, I gotta get my knee up to par -- those are killer numbers, D! Great work!

Wen you ready gramps, we'll give it a go, just let me knw. But take care of that knee first. Thanx for stopping in.

DBOY
12-16-09, 6:05 pm
No workout today just relaxing after that leg workout yesterday, getting ready to hit the iron again tomorrow.

Did leg with BBWifey n kyle-Drol yesterday. BB really put in some work. Kyle step'd it up a notch and did some serious lifting too. A great session and it always great wen I get to train BB and put her through HELL....good job yesterday Babe.

DBOY
12-17-09, 6:29 pm
Flat DB press
60 x 6 warm up
80 x 6 * 2 sets
120DB x 8( wasn't feeln it there so I drop'd)
100DB x 12

Incline fly
2 x 12 w/80DB

Pec deck
2 x 12

DB shoulder press
2 x 12 w/60DB

Side laterals
2 x 12 w/40DB

Shrugs
225 x 20 warm up
225 x 12
405 x 15
405 x 25 (PR)

Good workout today, had a bit of shoulder pain wen I tried the 120DB so I went down, but its kool. PR on those shrugs loving that.

BBWifey graced Rage n I w/ her presence today and hit shoulders n tri's alond side us. Grea workout babe your looking mighty fine ;).....

InkdMuscle
12-17-09, 6:40 pm
Flat DB press
60 x 6 warm up
80 x 6 * 2 sets
120DB x 8( wasn't feeln it there so I drop'd)
100DB x 12

Incline fly
2 x 12 w/80DB

Pec deck
2 x 12

DB shoulder press
2 x 12 w/60DB

Side laterals
2 x 12 w/40DB

Shrugs
225 x 20 warm up
225 x 12
405 x 15
405 x 25 (PR)

Good workout today, had a bit of shoulder pain wen I tried the 120DB so I went down, but its kool. PR on those shrugs loving that.

BBWifey graced Rage n I w/ her presence today and hit shoulders n tri's alond side us. Grea workout babe your looking mighty fine ;).....

good shit homie. keep the big numbers. and one day u can put my numbers up. LMAO

Firedrake
12-17-09, 6:57 pm
Man, you guys are makin' me feel like weaksauce after this morning -- great work!

DBOY
12-17-09, 7:24 pm
good shit homie. keep the big numbers. and one day u can put my numbers up. LMAO

LMAO.....I was brotha then I got that damn swine flu for that whole mnth...that shit REALLY killd my strenght but im makn a come back slow n steady homie slow and steady

DBOY
12-17-09, 7:29 pm
Man, you guys are makin' me feel like weaksauce after this morning -- great work!

Weaksauce....come SUPER gramps, you strong like bull....LOL. Thanx

InkdMuscle
12-17-09, 7:36 pm
LMAO.....I was brotha then I got that damn swine flu for that whole mnth...that shit REALLY killd my strenght but im makn a come back slow n steady homie slow and steady

i know i have to keep up my #s i cant have ya pass me in the chest department. thats my realm. u already have the legs locked down. LOL

Bat_Man
12-18-09, 1:42 pm
Great workout chest/shoulder workout bro. Great to see your wife is getting good results too!

DBOY
12-18-09, 4:38 pm
Great workout chest/shoulder workout bro. Great to see your wife is getting good results too!

Thanx batman....BBWifey is really puttn in some work.

DBOY
12-18-09, 6:45 pm
Pull ups
2 x 6 warm up
2 x 15

Deadlift
135 x 6 warm up
225 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 10 (PR) yea boy!!!!
365 x 5( couldn't go anymore...damn it)
315 x 10

Close grip pull downs
180 x 14 *2 sets

Calf raises
140 x 20
210 x 20
210 x 25

Calf extensions
14pls x 20
16pls x 20 * 2 sets

Good workout today. Hit a PR on deads, felt good but second set couldn't go more than I did so I drop'd down to finish it out. Trained w/ Rage(like I dnt daily) n Sifusteve drop'D in looking lean as shit still.....good times good times

BBWifey
12-18-09, 6:50 pm
Great job on the Pr babe! Great workout too

DBOY
12-18-09, 7:07 pm
Great job on the Pr babe! Great workout too

Thanx babe, gotta work on the 1 rep max for......well we won't talk bout that just yet.....wink wink

BBWifey
12-18-09, 7:11 pm
Thanx babe, gotta work on the 1 rep max for......well we won't talk bout that just yet.....wink wink

LOL.. yeah he's in for it!!!

InkdMuscle
12-18-09, 7:30 pm
LOL.. yeah he's in for it!!!

bullshit!!! im ready. bring it!

DBOY
12-18-09, 7:48 pm
bullshit!!! im ready. bring it!

Wait...wat, your ready for wat homie....?

DBOY
12-22-09, 1:55 am
CGB
2 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Lying tri extensions
2 x 8 + 4

Single cable pull down
2 x 8 + 4

Dips(partial)
2 x failure

Standing DB curls
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Preacher curls(machine)
2 x 8 + 4

Reverse curls(machine)
2 x 8 + 4

Work wit inkd muscle n kyle-drol....man we killd it today,great workout brothas....all this week is SST/FN

BionicMasterPiece
12-22-09, 1:59 am
CGB
2 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Lying tri extensions
2 x 8 + 4

Single cable pull down
2 x 8 + 4

Dips(partial)
2 x failure

Standing DB curls
1 warm up
2 x 8 + 4

Preacher curls(machine)
2 x 8 + 4

Reverse curls(machine)
2 x 8 + 4

Work wit inkd muscle n kyle-drol....man we killd it today,great workout brothas....all this week is SST/FN

hell yeah my gun show is tomorrow!

DBOY
12-22-09, 2:14 am
hell yeah my gun show is tomorrow!

NICE get in there and kill it....thanx for stopping in.

Beach91
12-22-09, 9:19 am
Good stuff, guns is always fun, are you guys using sst/fn on a set schedule at all? Are u extremely sore after the new workout system?

mritter3
12-22-09, 9:25 am
sst/fn....looking good in here dboy, gonna have to follow this journey now...subbed

DBOY
12-22-09, 11:01 am
Good stuff, guns is always fun, are you guys using sst/fn on a set schedule at all? Are u extremely sore after the new workout system?

Thanx beach, we do one week regular workout and one week SST/FN now, works better that way n better for the joints. Yes I have never been sore like I get from doing sst/fn. Its a really good workout routine.

DBOY
12-22-09, 11:08 am
sst/fn....looking good in here dboy, gonna have to follow this journey now...subbed

Split Set Training With Forced Negatives, Rage has a thread on it. Ill post the link later wen I get to my computer, on my phone right now. Thanx for stopping in M pleasure to have ya.

InkdMuscle
12-22-09, 11:10 am
leg day bro. man its gonna suck tomorrow.

DBOY
12-22-09, 5:47 pm
leg day bro. man its gonna suck tomorrow.

Hell yea we gana kill legs today, get ready for the pain brotha....

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 5:49 pm
What's up in here...???

DBOY
12-22-09, 6:05 pm
What's up in here...???

Nothing much brotha, just puttn in work tryn to get BIG, ya know. Wats good with you big man?

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 6:06 pm
Nothing much brotha, just puttn in work tryn to get BIG, ya know. Wats good with you big man?

Nada... Just enjoying my last few days of "freedom"... *LOL*

DBOY
12-22-09, 6:07 pm
Weight as of this morning was 203lbs.....slow and steady brothas ,slow n steady

DBOY
12-22-09, 6:09 pm
Nada... Just enjoying my last few days of "freedom"... *LOL*

You gettn ready to cut?

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 6:10 pm
You gettn ready to cut?

Startin' Contest Prep on the 4th...

DBOY
12-22-09, 6:15 pm
Startin' Contest Prep on the 4th...

Nice....good luck with that brotha, get after it n kill it you got this. I followed your last cut wit RAGE n you did a great job.

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 6:22 pm
Nice....good luck with that brotha, get after it n kill it you got this. I followed your last cut wit RAGE n you did a great job.

Thanks!!! He will be in charge of my torture for these next 2 shows, as well...

DBOY
12-22-09, 6:25 pm
Thanks!!! He will be in charge of my torture for these next 2 shows, as well...

Nice...the man knws his shit..

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 6:27 pm
Nice...the man knws his shit..

Definitely... And, he got you shredded, as well...

DBOY
12-22-09, 6:44 pm
Definitely... And, he got you shredded, as well...

Sure did , I never thought in a million years I'd look like that, now Rage has me puttn on mass I want to get to 230lbs wit 10-12%bodyfat

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 6:44 pm
Sure did , I never thought in a million years I'd look like that, now Rage has me puttn on mass I want to get to 230lbs wit 10-12%bodyfat

I know you'll hit that, easy... And, have fun doin' it...

DBOY
12-22-09, 7:25 pm
I know you'll hit that, easy... And, have fun doin' it...

Thanx MR.D

AZN-BEEF
12-22-09, 9:25 pm
Weight as of this morning was 203lbs.....slow and steady brothas ,slow n steady

nice gains big brother! keep up the great work!

DBOY
12-23-09, 12:16 am
nice gains big brother! keep up the great work!

Thanx brotha.

DBOY
12-23-09, 12:22 am
Leg extensions
2 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Leg press(all the way down)
3 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Hack squats(to stoppers)
2 warm ups
2 x 8 + 4

Freak blasters
2 x failure

Ham curls
3 x 12
Drop sets
100 x 10
80 x 10
60 x 10
40 x 10
20 x failure-25 reps

Kill'd it today wit inkd muscle n kyle-drol. Put those guys through hell,YEA BOY. We hit it so hard inkd n kyle could barely walk up the stairs to leave the gym....LOLOLOL
Great work today brotha's

InkdMuscle
12-23-09, 10:50 am
Bro i thought i would be okay today after the leg day. Fuck noooo... My hams start'd spasn last night ahh man i couldnt sleep. LOL gotta luv that feeling.

daddyg
12-24-09, 6:25 am
well thought i would drop by and what do i find a little bit of a freak in the dboy causing guys not to be able to walk that was a great work session keep up the good work and u the wife and kids have a good holiday. remember tomorrow is national cheat day till next time.

utransform
12-24-09, 6:51 am
I like your diet and supplement regime if you get sick of those three chicken meals switch it up with some turkey. Here is what I do with mine.

I add some Bok Choy and almonds and a little drop of olive oil and vinegar. When i am totally sick of chicken or Turkey I go slay me a bison at the local Fresh Market and slam down 12 ozs

Well the iron contest has been done for a few weeks here. after the contest i took a week off from the weights to give my body a rest. started back in the gym the week of oct 26th, on oct 28th i came down with the flu, no swine flu though thanx god. just gett'n better today. So now we start a new journey to put on as much clean muscle mass as i can. i want to try and maintain my bodyfat at around 10-12% until i decide to step pn stage. Yes the time will come for me to go up on stage, soon!

Here's my eatn program:
meal 1: 8oz steak w/3 eggs
meal 2: iso whey(3 scoops) w/ 8oz yams
meal 3: 10oz chicken breast *see below
meal 4: 10oz chicken breast
meal 5:10oz chicken breast * see below
meal 6: 10oz chicken breast w/ 8oz yams

* i make 2/3 cup of brown rice and split it with meals 3 & 5

gallon of water a day

if i see fit or feel the need i throw in a reg dinner or lunch but keep it under control from time to time.nothing to crazy.

Here's my stak:
Pak
EAA Stack watermelon
Iso whey
glutamine
Test
Stak
Omega
Flex

Lets see wat i can get done and how big i can get.....and not FAT big either!!!!

DBOY
12-24-09, 11:36 am
Bro i thought i would be okay today after the leg day. Fuck noooo... My hams start'd spasn last night ahh man i couldnt sleep. LOL gotta luv that feeling.

LMAO...that's wat im talkn bout brotha.

DBOY
12-24-09, 11:41 am
well thought i would drop by and what do i find a little bit of a freak in the dboy causing guys not to be able to walk that was a great work session keep up the good work and u the wife and kids have a good holiday. remember tomorrow is national cheat day till next time.

LOL, he askd me to push him brotha n that's wat I did. Thanx for droppin by, national cheat day....gotta luv it but I gotta keep it under control brotha cuz knw'n my carb sensitive ass ill put on too much weight n not the weight I want. You n your family have a good and safe holiday too

DBOY
12-24-09, 11:48 am
I like your diet and supplement regime if you get sick of those three chicken meals switch it up with some turkey. Here is what I do with mine.

I add some Bok Choy and almonds and a little drop of olive oil and vinegar. When i am totally sick of chicken or Turkey I go slay me a bison at the local Fresh Market and slam down 12 ozs

Sounds good, ill have to try that sometime thanx. Thanx for stopping in.

DBOY
12-30-09, 3:25 pm
hit the gym over the xmas week had some PR's but didnt write anythung down. workout wit inkd muscle n kyle-drol that whole week we did SST/FN. good shit right there. christmas was great, just spend time with the family. hope evryone else enjoyed the holiday as well.

DBOY
12-30-09, 3:31 pm
weighted dips
body weight x 10 * 2 sets warm up
1pl x 8
2pl x 8
3pl x 10 * 2 sets
1pl x burnout(50)

over DB extensions
60Db x 8 warm up
100DB x 8
120Db x 20
120DB x 25 (PR)

cable push downs

100x 10 warm up
140 x 12
180 x 12
stack(200) x 15 * 2 sets

preacher curls(hammer strength)
1pl x 8 warm up
2pl x 12
3pl x 8 * 2 sets
1pl x burnout ( 50)

21's( straight bar)
bar
bar + dime
bar + 2 dimes

seated DB curls
30DB x 8
45DB x 12 * 2sets

forearms

DONE!!!!!

training wit kyle-drol this week. arms i feel are my weak point n this guy has pretty big ones so i had him push me so i can get some size going.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 3:33 pm
Lookin' good in here!!! I hope you guys are having an awesome Holiday Season!!!

DBOY
12-30-09, 3:36 pm
leg extensions
95 x 10 war up
125 x 8
155 x 8
200 x 15
215 x 15

leg press
6pl x 8 warm up
10pl x 7
14pl x 6
22pl x 12 * 2 sets

squats(ATG)
135 x 8 warm up
225 x 6
315 x 12
335 x12 (PR)
seated ham curls SUPERSET to lying ham curls
70 x 12
90 x 12 * 3 sets

couldnt get up the stair to get back to my car wen i was done, that my friends is how you know you put in some work....YEA BOY!!!!