PDA

View Full Version : Switching from bulk to cut

PORTERHOUSE
11-03-09, 8:14 pm
Im getting ready to come off an 8 week bulk. I started at 201 and Im at 211 now and stil going. It went well as I didn't pick up too much fat. I've been eating about 4500 calories a day, all clean. Anyways, next week is my last week and Im ready to cut down and get shredded but Ive never done anything this planned before, I used to just work out with no real goals. From everything Ive read Im thinking about a keto diet, Im just wondering if anyone has any advice about that. My girlfriend wants to diet down with me so I want to make sure I know what Im doing. I was thinking about doing the carb cycling. Does anyone have any advice on how to cut safe and effective?

strivin for more
11-03-09, 8:54 pm
theres plenty of topics on this. try the search feature? (not tryin to sound rude or anything)

C.Coronato
11-04-09, 9:07 am
Yea lots on Keto my man. I am on Keto right now, and there are days that its nice and there are days that it sucks, just like every other diet.

When doing Keto there really is no carb cycling, you usually have a refeed once a week. I started doing mine on sundays, then i switched it to every 5 days and i have gotten much better results.