PDA

View Full Version : Your Perfect Diet

Kryptonite
11-03-09, 9:44 pm
I'm absolutely loving my new diet... Though the times are a little sloppy due to school, I still get it to work pretty well. I'm increasing in lifts constantly week by week, putting on some quick size, (though this isn't surprising considering I'm 15...), and keeping my BF% under 5%.

My off Season Diet:

6:30am: 2 scoops protein powder (about 25g protein)
an apple

7:30am: 8 egg whites
2/3 cup oatmeal (measured dry)
1 1/2 cup milk

12:30pm: 1 can tuna
1 medium sweet potato/yam
1 oz almonds

4:00pm: 8 oz chicken
cup rice (measured dry)
1 cup vegetables

7:00pm: 8 oz chicken
cup rice (measured dry)
1 cup vegetables

10:00pm: 2 scoops protein powder (about 25g protein)
a banana

I found out adding complex carbs along with a few sources of monounsaturated fats to each meal highly increases energy and is overall very successful. This is only about 2,600 calories though considering I'm only at ~145 lbs at the moment.

Post any comments/suggestions here and don't forget to add your diet here.

Thanks.

Feel The Power
11-03-09, 9:52 pm
looks great man! keep it up! I wish I would have ate alot cleaner when I was your age.. guess you live and learn.

I'm absolutely loving my new diet... Though the times are a little sloppy due to school, I still get it to work pretty well. I'm increasing in lifts constantly week by week, putting on some quick size, (though this isn't surprising considering I'm 15...), and keeping my BF% under 5%.

My off Season Diet:

6:30am: 2 scoops protein powder (about 25g protein)
an apple

7:30am: 8 egg whites
2/3 cup oatmeal (measured dry)
1 1/2 cup milk

12:30pm: 1 can tuna
1 medium sweet potato/yam
1 oz almonds

4:00pm: 8 oz chicken
cup rice (measured dry)
1 cup vegetables

7:00pm: 8 oz chicken
cup rice (measured dry)
1 cup vegetables

10:00pm: 2 scoops protein powder (about 25g protein)
a banana

I found out adding complex carbs along with a few sources of monounsaturated fats to each meal highly increases energy and is overall very successful. This is only about 2,600 calories though considering I'm only at ~145 lbs at the moment.

Post any comments/suggestions here and don't forget to add your diet here.

Thanks.

NJC_Manhattan
11-03-09, 10:03 pm
looks great man! keep it up! I wish I would have ate alot cleaner when I was your age.. guess you live and learn.

x2

Kryptonite
11-03-09, 10:08 pm

x2

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the support.

Feel The Power
11-03-09, 10:09 pm
guess i forgot to post my diet.. I am on a clean bulk.. nothing fancy, but gets the job done. I lift first thing in the AM.

5am- 25g whey shake, fish oil pills, caffeine pills, 5g creatine mono.

7am- 50g whey shake, 2 cups of oats, animal pak, fish oil pills, 5g creatine mono.

9am- 1 cup cottage cheese.

1230pm- 50g chicken or beef, 2 cups green beans, 1 cup brown rice.

3-4pm- 25g whey shake with 1 cup oats.

630pm- 50g chicken or beef 2 cups beans, i cup brown rice

C.Coronato
11-04-09, 9:13 am
at 15 thats great man. Being so dedicated and sticking to it. Dont stress if you go off track a bit, you gotta enjoy your life as well my brother. Keep up the hard work!

prowrestler
11-04-09, 11:28 am
3 cups small flaked oats (denser) measured dry
5 spoons peanut butter
50 grams whey
250 grams weight gainer
3 table spoons chocolate syrup
1 banana
100ml oil

blend and sip during the day

then 2-3 other meals for 6000 cals +

IRBS
11-04-09, 11:48 am
Meal 1: Waffle House Steak and Eggs

Meal 2: Mexican

Meal 3: Chinese Buffet

Meal 4: 5 Guys Burgers and Fries

Meal 6: Oreos and Milk

Yeah, thats pretty perfect.

OklahomaMuscle
11-04-09, 11:56 am
Meal 1: Waffle House Steak and Eggs

Meal 2: Mexican

Meal 3: Chinese Buffet

Meal 6: Oreos and Milk

Yeah, thats pretty perfect.

This but swap Chinese buffet for all you can eat Sushi buffet, and add a shake to 5 guys Burgers.. other than that well done sir

IRBS
11-04-09, 12:03 pm
This but swap Chinese buffet for all you can eat Sushi buffet, and add a shake to 5 guys Burgers.. other than that well done sir

Oh yeah, good call!

adidas
11-04-09, 12:59 pm
Oh yeah, good call!

Might wanna swap that Waffle House steak and egg's out for a Cracker Barrel Country Boy Breakfast with Steak

thats:
Steak 6oz (IIRC) w/white gravy
3 whole eggs
grits w/butter and maple syrup
Fried apples
Hash Browns (shredded potatoes) w/ketchup
all you can eat biscuts with Gravy
oh and the orange slice!

IRBS
11-04-09, 1:05 pm
Might wanna swap that Waffle House steak and egg's out for a Cracker Barrel Country Boy Breakfast with Steak

thats:
Steak 6oz (IIRC) w/white gravy
3 whole eggs
grits w/butter and maple syrup
Fried apples
Hash Browns (shredded potatoes) w/ketchup
all you can eat biscuts with Gravy
oh and the orange slice!

Yes, agree'd. This is a good call as well.

I am dieting...talking about food is my only option right now....LOL

strivin for more
11-04-09, 4:36 pm
good for you to get serious at fifteen. my only advice is not to worry about the numbers so much. itll strain yourself out mentally. i too did this about a year ago when i first started, but youll find youll get better gains just eatin clean, but as much as you can stuff down. i ran across this site about a year ago this month and it changed everything for me.

you thinkin about startin a journey? if so, PM me. i enjoy followin us younger guys's journies. gotta keep together ya know? hahaha.

BobbyB11
11-04-09, 9:21 pm
Dont be afraid to cheat once and awhile utilize the metabolism while you can. Some pizza every now and then never hurt anyone.

Kryptonite
11-04-09, 9:39 pm
at 15 thats great man. Being so dedicated and sticking to it. Dont stress if you go off track a bit, you gotta enjoy your life as well my brother. Keep up the hard work!

Thanks, I will. But I've been eating clean and spending 1-2 hours in the gym, 6 days a week for almost 3 months now so I really don't crave anything except the things that keep me on track. Plus... I'd hate to break the streak. Haha

Kryptonite
11-04-09, 9:46 pm
good for you to get serious at fifteen. my only advice is not to worry about the numbers so much. itll strain yourself out mentally. i too did this about a year ago when i first started, but youll find youll get better gains just eatin clean, but as much as you can stuff down. i ran across this site about a year ago this month and it changed everything for me.

you thinkin about startin a journey? if so, PM me. i enjoy followin us younger guys's journies. gotta keep together ya know? hahaha.

Yeah, I kinda' been through the number strain a couple times already. My OCD doesn't really help much with it either. Lmao, but I definitly agree with getting better gains eating clean though I found that stuffing myself with over 3,000 calories of food is really just putting on extra fat I don't need or want.

And I'll probably start a journey sooner or later when I have more time to kill.

Kryptonite
11-04-09, 9:52 pm
Dont be afraid to cheat once and awhile utilize the metabolism while you can. Some pizza every now and then never hurt anyone.

I know, but I always overdo it when I give myself a cheat day and I never even crave the shit I shovel into my mouth. So I find it pointless to eat something I don't even want... Thanks for the advice though.

arab910
11-05-09, 10:23 pm

that in and of itself is "pretty perfect" bro haha

msktyshha
11-05-09, 10:31 pm
3 cups small flaked oats (denser) measured dry
5 spoons peanut butter
50 grams whey
250 grams weight gainer
3 table spoons chocolate syrup
1 banana
100ml oil

blend and sip during the day

then 2-3 other meals for 6000 cals +

smartt!! i must try the same

stumblin54
11-06-09, 1:36 am
I hate to be cliche and to go against the grain here, but eating this clean and meticulous at 145 lbs and 15 years of age is overkill. And can you explain to me why in the world you're worried about keeping you're bf under 5%? I'm not sure how serious you are about getting "big", but I assure you this is not the correct route. I know many will probably disagree here, but Kryptonite I'm telling you this because I would like for you to be successful and not run into the wall that so many others on these boards always do. Worry about strength and size at this point and save the tedious, complicated details for a more appropriate time in your life.

Stumblin

Kryptonite
11-06-09, 6:59 pm
I hate to be cliche and to go against the grain here, but eating this clean and meticulous at 145 lbs and 15 years of age is overkill. And can you explain to me why in the world you're worried about keeping you're bf under 5%? I'm not sure how serious you are about getting "big", but I assure you this is not the correct route. I know many will probably disagree here, but Kryptonite I'm telling you this because I would like for you to be successful and not run into the wall that so many others on these boards always do. Worry about strength and size at this point and save the tedious, complicated details for a more appropriate time in your life.

Stumblin

Yeah. I was just thinking about this today. I'm definitly going to start eating about 3,000+ calories now. I just got caught up in the moment because my abs started to get more defined and split, but it seems like it's starting to affect my lifts. So, fuck that... If you guys have any tips for me on bulking, post 'em.

adidas
11-09-09, 1:54 pm
Yeah. I was just thinking about this today. I'm definitly going to start eating about 3,000+ calories now. I just got caught up in the moment because my abs started to get more defined and split, but it seems like it's starting to affect my lifts. So, fuck that... If you guys have any tips for me on bulking, post 'em.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27481

here ya go

BlackCatz
11-09-09, 5:48 pm
Reading the post, finding some good diets, here is mine (nothing special but has gotten the job done for a clean bulk SO far), i keep it rather simple to be sincere.

Morning, meal 1 liter of water, 1 - 6 or 7 eggs, 1 or 2 full eggs the rest whites, some slices of turkey bacon for taste 3 or 4. 1 or 2 cups of chopped broccoli and cauliflower or tomato and cucumber. 1/2 cup of oats with 1/2 cup of whole milk. 1 banana.

Post workout shake, strawberries, banana, oats, whole milk and water with about 24-25g whey protein.

Meal 2 - More water, chicken breast or a top sirloin steak, 1 cup of brown rice or white rice, 1 or 2 boiled potatoes or sweet potatoes

Meal 3 - a repeat of meal 2 but i add 1 cup of chopped broccoli and cauliflower and 1 apple

Afternoon shake - strawberries, 1/2 cup milk, water, 24-25g whey protein

Meal 4 - chicken breast, 1 or 2 cups of chopped broccoli and cauliflower

Meal 5 - Tuna, 3 or 4 boiled eggs mixed, 1 cup of veggies and 1lt water

Meal 6 - 1/2 cup or 1 full cup of fat free cottage cheese and more veggies to end my day..

I'd like some feedback, kinda gets alittle dull i wanna add more taste!