PDA

View Full Version : Question about animal stak side effects

namo
11-06-09, 2:01 pm
Hello,

Can animal stak can somhow in any way, make or premote any kind of hair loss? or it is totaly safe?

Thank you!!

Fury317
11-06-09, 3:53 pm
Nope, every person has different reactions to different foods/supplements, but it shouldnt. There are a couple threads on this with other q's like "will stak or test give me bitch tits, acne etc". Search those adn read through.

Little Z
11-07-09, 3:26 am
Nope, every person has different reactions to different foods/supplements, but it shouldnt. There are a couple threads on this with other q's like "will stak or test give me bitch tits, acne etc". Search those adn read through.

definitely agree with Fury on this.. if hair loss is common on your ma's side of the family.. most likely its gonna happen to you, guaranteed..
there are no prohormones in any of the Animal line, like Fury said, most of these topics have been covered, just search brother..

ghost
11-07-09, 9:05 am
there have been a few threads in regards to this question. and i can tell you from PERSONAL experience. that no, stak does NOT create hair loss. only side effects i have ever noticed are kicking ass, and taking names. :)

prowrestler
11-07-09, 11:38 am
Hello,

Can animal stak can somhow in any way, make or premote any kind of hair loss? or it is totaly safe?

Thank you!!

genetics are entirley responcible for this.

Animal Rep
11-09-09, 9:12 am
Stak is not a PH or a AAS, therefore you should be experiencing any kind of side effects such as those.