PDA

View Full Version : shrinkage

Oceanic6
11-10-09, 8:54 am
Hey guys,

I was sick for a little over two weeks and didn't train or really eat well at all. I just started back and I am obviously a little weaker then I was before, but I expected that. I looked in the mirror last night with no shirt on and I look smaller, I don't know if it's in my head or I really shrunk a bit. I never went that long without eating and training. Is it possible to lose muscle in that time frame or could it just be in my head?

ghost
11-10-09, 9:00 am
it's mental. go lift.

Aggression
11-10-09, 9:10 am
I never went that long without eating and training. Is it possible to lose muscle in that time frame or could it just be in my head?

You didn't lose muscle, but you most likely 'deflated' a bit. You'll look like your normal self again with a few days of regular eating. No worries.

msktyshha
11-10-09, 12:37 pm
sometimes the same exact happens to me i think I've shrunk. Is it cause of low carbs and less water intake? also when ur sick u lose water

Mizzarler
11-10-09, 1:04 pm
I LOL'd at the thread title.

I just had to take almost 3 weeks off due to sickness and injury. You will not be as strong your first week back but you WILL get it back. Don't sweat it. Eat your face off, train hard and sleep like a baby. Just be glad you weren't out for 3 weeks...

MrMonday
11-10-09, 1:37 pm
You need to get back to the Island.

It will heal you.

Oceanic6
11-10-09, 3:54 pm

It will heal you.

lol i know

JUGGERNAUT
11-10-09, 4:16 pm
[QUOTE=Mizzarler;841099]I LOL'd at the thread title.

and what is so funny about the title?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm3F9piwnTU

JasonG
11-10-09, 8:16 pm
Haha I thought great another bb.com supplement recall topic LMAO. Even if you did lose some size in two weeks you'll get it back quick.

LittleMan55
11-10-09, 8:52 pm
You didn't lose muscle, but you most likely 'deflated' a bit. You'll look like your normal self again with a few days of regular eating. No worries.

This is spot on... good stuff A!

Eat your normal diet, don't force shit; and train hard again. Things will be back to normal in no time dudeman.

J-PILE
11-12-09, 5:19 am

It will heal you.

lmao

Just get back to lifting and eating... don't worry about little shit like this. People get sick bud.

sanga
11-12-09, 7:30 am
Hey guys,

I was sick for a little over two weeks and didn't train or really eat well at all. I just started back and I am obviously a little weaker then I was before, but I expected that. I looked in the mirror last night with no shirt on and I look smaller, I don't know if it's in my head or I really shrunk a bit. I never went that long without eating and training. Is it possible to lose muscle in that time frame or could it just be in my head?

Lol, I`ve dropped a fair bit of size and weight as I haven`t trained properly for over 3 months and not at all for nearly 6 weeks but its all in the eating mate, just get back into your routine and train hard but more importantly eat.

Razor
11-12-09, 11:24 am
it's mental. go lift.

hahahaha love it!!

Ady
11-12-09, 11:32 am
Had 10 weeks off in summer due to shoulder rebuild, pretty sure you lost nothing in 2 weeks. I normally take 10 days off every few months anyway. Get back eating and training. No need to worry about little time frames like that.

Peace