PDA

View Full Version : Reaggravated back??

Razor
11-10-09, 9:37 am
So for the last two weeks ive gone with almost zero back pain (i strained my back about a month ago) but Saturday morning i took a spin class with my sister and the next day (sundays are one of my days off) i was hurting a little. Last night i did shoulders and this morning still got a little pain. Im pissed to say the least. Should i rest up some more or try to work through it fellas?

C.Coronato
11-10-09, 10:30 am
Nothing ever wrong with rest .. the back is never something you want to mess around with.

Razor
11-10-09, 10:33 am
Nothing ever wrong with rest .. the back is never something you want to mess around with.

Totally agree treetrunk but i was also curious because one of the trainers at my gym told me i was probably just sore since i hadn't done spin class in over a month and he said it was my body just telling me it was getting back into the swing of things. It doesn't hurt when i lift just in the morning usually.

mcbeast
11-10-09, 12:37 pm
Rest. Ice. Stretch. Foam-Roller. Deadhang. Ibuprofen if necessary. Light cardio to keep the blood flowing.

Your back is important, take care of it. Been there done that, its not fun but a task we must undergo if we want to stay in this game.

mritter3
11-10-09, 12:41 pm
def. rest that back bud....nothing is worse than doing permanent damage to it, I would say go ahead and do things that dont aggravate it, but it sounds like most things do, so rest up.