PDA

View Full Version : New Winter Diet

alecto42
11-13-09, 12:37 am
Hey guys, this is gonna be my winter diet to add on some mass, let me know what you think, suggestions would be awesome:

Winter Session:

7:00 1 scoop whey isolate,
7:45 eat (6 egg whites, 2 whole, bowl of oatmeal, fajitas mix, Animal Pak), Ecdysterone
11:00 eat (steak, potatoes), HMB
2:00 eat chicken breast, potatoes, Methoxy
4:00 1 scoop protein shake isolate, glutamate 10g, animal stak
5:00 gym (xtend/size-on)
6:30 protein shake, HMB, waxy maize, ALA
7:00 eat (steak, sweet potatoes), Ecdysterone, Animal Flex
9:30 eat ground turkey, fajitas mix, Methoxy
11:30 - ZMA
12:00 protein shake, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein, flax
2-3am HGH pills

Monday - Back
Tuesday - Chest
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday- Shoulders
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off

On Letting Go
11-13-09, 7:04 am
A few suggestions;

-Do NOT separate out your eggs. Instead of 6 white, 2 whole... EAT 5-6 Whole eggs. Eggs are the BEST protein available for human consumption and also contain a myriad of other benefits.

-Replace the 12:00 whey/casien shake with 1cup cottage cheese and some peanut butter. More WHOLE FOOD, son.

-Drop the 7am whey isolate. Its pointless.

Kryptonite
11-13-09, 7:56 am
A few suggestions;

-Do NOT separate out your eggs. Instead of 6 white, 2 whole... EAT 5-6 Whole eggs. Eggs are the BEST protein available for human consumption and also contain a myriad of other benefits.

-Replace the 12:00 whey/casien shake with 1cup cottage cheese and some peanut butter. More WHOLE FOOD, son.

-Drop the 7am whey isolate. Its pointless.

He said it. More whole foods to replace those whey protein meals. Throw in more healthy fats, too. Add almonds, avacadoes, and olive oil. They would do you A LOT of good.

I'd also tell you to eat the yolks, but then I'd be a hypocrite...

squattingtillipuke
11-13-09, 8:21 am
One other question...Are you waking up to take the supps at 2 am or are you just going to bed? If that is the case you are looking at 5hrs of sleep a night.

GJN5002
11-13-09, 1:29 pm
One other question...Are you waking up to take the supps at 2 am or are you just going to bed? If that is the case you are looking at 5hrs of sleep a night.

x2? If you are waking up 3 hrs after going to bed to take HGH pills you are screwing yourself. Most of your growth hormone is released in the first few hours of sleep so by wakign up you are disturbing that release to take pills that probably arent doign anythign for you.

Diet looks fine except you dont really have serving sizes listed.

Ive read numerous studies dispelling methoxy and ecdy, that said Ive tried both of them too.

Fury317
11-13-09, 2:17 pm
First off, if its easier for you keep the shake at the end of the day then keep it. You have 5 whole meals and that is more than ok- especially for an off season diet.

The biggest concern I noticed, like others, was the lack of sleep. When you want to grow you have to make sure to 8 hrs or more each night. And that is straight through. You go through about 5 cycles of REM and NREM sleep each night, and during each NREM stage, tons of growth hormone are released.

The diet looks good though. If I were to nit pick I would say add more veggies and fruits. Go ahead and seperate whites from yolks too- if you want to. The yolk has many benefits but eating that much cholesterol is a concern of many (even though dietary cholesterol has been proven to not raise LDL or VLDL).

The isolate upon waking is personal choice. I do it,along with a banana, to get some quick aminos while I cook breakfast. Same as you- about an hour before I sit down to my first whole meal. I know many people that do this and it is beneficial.

I say dump the "HGH" pills cause more than likely its bullshit.

dannynb
11-14-09, 10:45 am
First off, if its easier for you keep the shake at the end of the day then keep it. You have 5 whole meals and that is more than ok- especially for an off season diet.

The biggest concern I noticed, like others, was the lack of sleep. When you want to grow you have to make sure to 8 hrs or more each night. And that is straight through. You go through about 5 cycles of REM and NREM sleep each night, and during each NREM stage, tons of growth hormone are released.

The diet looks good though. If I were to nit pick I would say add more veggies and fruits. Go ahead and seperate whites from yolks too- if you want to. The yolk has many benefits but eating that much cholesterol is a concern of many (even though dietary cholesterol has been proven to not raise LDL or VLDL).

The isolate upon waking is personal choice. I do it,along with a banana, to get some quick aminos while I cook breakfast. Same as you- about an hour before I sit down to my first whole meal. I know many people that do this and it is beneficial.

I say dump the "HGH" pills cause more than likely its bullshit.

Pretty much sums it up right there.