what a post.

prowrestler
11-14-09, 11:55 am
anyone on gear?

how would that help you?

BlackCatz
11-14-09, 12:51 pm
anyone on gear?

You're gonna be messing up your liver soon buddy, stay off that shit. You'll want more and more and more until you crash.

Cstlfx
11-14-09, 2:40 pm
I'll go out on a limb..

Hopefully because the I and the O are close to each other, you meant "in gear" and you're a powerlifter.

androidhinter
11-15-09, 7:24 pm
I dont think this will be here long but if you're talking about heroin thats fucking stupid. No excuse. This place is to discuss how to improve your body. Not how to destroy yourself and look like an asshole while doing it. Why not just ride a harley into the grand canyon with rockets strapped on your ass? At least it would look cool and maybe newsworthy. If you're talking about prohormones etc cant recall any animal prohormones. Not that thats much better

t_mh
11-15-09, 8:10 pm
I'll go out on a limb..

Hopefully because the I and the O are close to each other, you meant "in gear" and you're a powerlifter.

That was my first thought...

JasonG
11-15-09, 8:24 pm
anyone on gear?

Why yes I can answer pretty much any gear question you have . Animal straps, skullies, iconic t-shirts, wrist wraps, etc. What do you want more info on? Oh wait your talking illicit substances? Oh let me raise my hand and help you out stranger! Seriously....

D-NUTZ
11-15-09, 8:41 pm
So uh..how are the lifting straps haha

msktyshha
11-15-09, 11:00 pm
i see no point of gear sometimes. I mean lets say you advance at 100+ while using gear but when your off cycle, your bodies gonna run at -100. hope u got the point

Cstlfx
11-15-09, 11:01 pm
He's been banned, no need to continue this thread.

iluvtoobs
11-18-09, 12:49 am
i read through the rules of the forum but i failed to remember that there is no discussion of drugs allowed here.

that said, it was simple mistake and i'm not pissed that i was banned but i don't think it was necessary to get on this forum to talk shit on my dumbass post. i was under the impression that everyone here is a mature adult eager to debate on relevant topics in the world of competitive lifting and bodybuilding. sorry.

BigChrisF
11-18-09, 5:17 am
Ha! You were sorely mistaken!