PDA

View Full Version : prisoner invictus

BEASTOFRAGE
11-15-09, 8:29 am
every man is confined to their prison. they just don't fuckin know it yet. they are confined there by words. we all go about thinkin and knowin that words don't effect us but they do. our training, our lives effect it. its our own rage that emprisons us. why? because our actions will show who we really are and until then, words become a prison.

i am a prisoner...doubts...insults...all of which are merely words only act as fuel for our rage. we say nothing in return. our words won't change shit. their words will only piss us off further. we use it as rage. do we have something to prove? damn right we do. we try to say to ourselves we don't but we do. its ourselves. we know those words have meaning until they are proven wrong. do we wait? fuck no. everyday we think about those words. it pisses is us off. it drives us.

i am a prisoner...what do you do? nothing. there isn't anything you can do but allow your words to echo thru your violent intentions. there is no choice about it. the voices everyday become your prison. what do prisoners do? there honed killer instinct plus focus is all driven towards trying to survive. this situation is no different. in a world where being on top with the biggest total or the best body matters most. when that plays a part doubts of others onto you become your prison. trapped by words that don't effect you but makes you more than what they are. their words...the voices, taunt you everyday. your senses become torture for you as see, smell, taste, feel, and think them. you want to deny it? i won't. no any longer. i know they are there. acknowledge it. it fuckin exists.

i am in a prison...becoming stronger is the only thing that keeps your sanity. weakness is like a virus you can't have. the voices drive you to do violent things against the iron. let it. for it gives you a moment outside of your prison. the voices try to break you. let it. it will piss you off. mentally it will drive you to be stronger. the voices will try to speak the truth but can't show it. you can. in time and bit by fuckin bit the real truth will be revealed. this is only part of the pain and suffering that is endured in your prison.

i am in a prison...my anger...my rage is more than i can bear but i must. the pain i endure day by day makes me want to quit but i don't. weakness is an option and i chose to be strong. the suffering i entail is like torture. knowing i have to wait but day by day i have a chance to change that. my rage makes my hand quake. holdin my self back is like trying too hard to fuckin crush ants. but i must cause the voices that confine me to my prison will expect it. they are the ones hold pitchforks and torches..what is my crime....

i am in a prison...my crime is doin what most don't think i can't. what they don't believe to be possible. they believe what i'm unable to do. what my weaknesses are. they laugh. they ridicule. they pity. they doubt me. they condemn me to my prison. why? for time comes for every man to be release from their prison and to show the measure of hell they can unleash. unfortunately when speakin of time, every man must wait for theirs. they won't escape. they won't give in. when the time comes, violent intentions will be all of what they fuckin remember.

i am in a prison...i endure the most pain and suffering more than what some may call champions. why? cause i'm not. that is my crime. trying to become something that many don't believe is possible and doing it anyways. why? i believe therefore i will become. they plead me insanity. they don't take my mission seriously. i give a fuck. they believe it to be impossible. i believe i no fuckin limits. they exist. just not to me. they say i'm not strong enough. they have no fuckin idea. they say i'm driven by my own pride. they are right. they say i'm guilty. they are right. i am. guilty as fuckin charged. and for this, they condemn me to my prison...my personal hell. everyday, my killer instincts causes me to shake the bars out of the foundation in pure rage. i bend them. i warp them. waiting to unleash and demostrate my purest version of my strength laced with violent intentions.

everyday i struggle...i endure pain and suffering...i bleed..i sacriface...i drop tears...for every ounce of sweat i leave is weakness leaving my body. for that unsurmountable pain i feel is one that is felt once. my eyes when i entered were of someone with shakable resolve. my eye burn a hell red. my killer instinct will guide my violent intentions to become the undeniable. to take back what was once earned to me. those at the top aren't as hungry as the ones gettin there...they sit there with their authority and acheivements while rubbing it in..but my focus makes me endure pain and suffering...it makes me dangerous. their voices and my desire created this prison...this hell. wrought with blood, rust and iron burning. burning as hot as my desire and focus but not prove them wrong. but to prove myself i'm right. they imprison what they cannot understand or cannot conquer. when the time comes, i will break loose the chains of my prison and unleash hell unfathomable. only then will the truth be revealed. only then will my strength be shown...not fuckin measured. my personal gift to them...my version of hell that i created. i am a prisoner...that freak..that monster...that they fear will come out like rabid wolves...ready to tear thru flesh and bone...ready to be that nightmare they wish don't come true...i am a prisoner...

only to be placed back in that prison once more. why? its what will make me the strongest. we make our own prisons everytime. its up to us to break out of them every time when a stronger set of chains are placed on them and us. chains bind mortal men. i am not. i refuse to be conquered. i refuse to be weak. therefore i will always have my own prison that i will always breakout of. and my own version of hell to unleash...

i am a prisoner..are you?
TB

BEASTOFRAGE
11-16-09, 4:32 pm
Bump!
Tb

violator
11-18-09, 5:33 am
great piece beast!...i feel like im imprisoned sometimes...its those moments that shake up my consciousness and force my mind to adapt and escape...when ive got heavy weight sitting on my back & gasping for air & praying for strength in that final rep...i feel free...

peace

BEASTOFRAGE
11-18-09, 5:47 am
thanx brother!
TB