PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test

Serpiente-6509
11-15-09, 3:10 pm
Hey guys, so 21 years old, solid diet, currently using pak, mstak, and flex. I am thinking about starting animal test but people tell me I am still too young. Any suggestions?

DBOY
11-15-09, 3:30 pm
Brotha im 24 and have used n am currently using ANIMAL TEST now, great product to use. Never heard anything bout being to young for it. Im taking ANIMAL TEST N ANIMAL STAK right now, great stak to use wit pak n flex

Cstlfx
11-15-09, 5:25 pm
I used Test earlier this year. It works pretty well, but as my Test levels are still naturally high, the natty test booster have only a slight effect. Overall, I'd say give it a try. It definitely had some effect on me and I was running it along side Pump and Pak.

Beowulf
11-20-09, 10:04 am
Hey guys, so 21 years old, solid diet, currently using pak, mstak, and flex. I am thinking about starting animal test but people tell me I am still too young. Any suggestions?

Too young? Why?

Aggression
11-20-09, 3:03 pm

Too young? Why?

At 21, our hormone levels are naturally still very very high, generally. A natural testosterone booster wouldn't do much other than give you placebo results. I always advice people around 21 to stick with M-stak and food. I've used some test boosters over the years with no results. It was only until I turned 24 did I see any real results from a test booster. Everyone is different, but generally speaking, at 21y/o won't get much out of a t-booster.

BubbyLight
11-20-09, 10:16 pm
your body. you make the judgement. it says not for anyone 21 and younger. but i mean what arent you getting out of your current diet, supplements and training?

Serpiente-6509
11-21-09, 1:08 am
your body. you make the judgement. it says not for anyone 21 and younger. but i mean what arent you getting out of your current diet, supplements and training?

Not looking for others to make judgment here for me BuddyLight. The FAQ of Animal Test says, "Being the most potent product in the Animal line and being one most directly targeted for enhanced testosterone production, we feel Test should only be used by those 21 yrs of age or older." I have done my reading just trying to get second opinions from others who have used it. My current diet, supplements, and training are all going well, got those under control. I would not consider Test if I did not have those foundations solidified.

Now I am in no means trying to put you on the defensive but I would like to ask you if you have any experience with Test? If so please share it.

All the best,
S6