PDA

View Full Version : Primal Muscle

mulhern9
11-16-09, 2:30 pm
I'm just a lil gym rat struggling everyday to become bigger and stronger than the next guy. When I look around at the gym and I see one other dude bigger or stronger or more cut than me I take it upon myself personally to become better than that man. I'm majoring in kiniesiology-exercise science at Fresno State and some day in the future I wanna compete and also train others. I need all the advice and tips I can get. I want to be the best and train the best. I'm 6' 1" 198 lbs about 9% body fat. Because of my schedule I'm only available to train 4 days a week sometimes 5 depending on work. I workout on a 4-day split of: day1: chest/biceps, day2: legs, day3: back/abs, day4: shoulders/triceps. I would deeply appreciate any advice anyone has for me.

N.Rees
11-16-09, 2:41 pm
not a pro, but i would do abs more than once a week...

post some stuff concerning your meals, you'll recieve plenty of help on that subject here as well!

mulhern9
11-16-09, 3:08 pm
i roughly eat 4 eggs and a bagel each morning with either a med sized potatoe diced up or yogurt and toast. for lunch i eat either 2 peanutbutter and jelly sandwhiches on wheat or 2 chicken sandwhiches on sourdough w/chhese and lettuce and a side of usually almonds or crackers. for dinner i eat about 2-3 servings of chicken, tuna, or red meat w/1-2 servings of rice or pasta. throughout the day i snack on fruit and occasionally vegetables. to make sure i get my daily intake of fruits and veggies i drink 3 servings of spicy-v8 juice. i also drink a protein shake after each workout. i also forgott to mention that 3 out of the 4 days i work out i do cardio