PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on supplement and workout routine..

Spazz
11-16-09, 5:35 pm
Just about to start a new 6week routine, and I was planning on taking animal stak during the routine...but the cycle for animal stak is 3 weeks, so i was just lookin for some opinions on which end i should start the stak, in the begging half or the end?

SailinScotty
11-16-09, 8:31 pm
Just about to start a new 6week routine, and I was planning on taking animal stak during the routine...but the cycle for animal stak is 3 weeks, so i was just lookin for some opinions on which end i should start the stak, in the begging half or the end?

Why not just run a back to back cycle of stak. Then take a week or more off after you run the two back to back.

Cstlfx
11-16-09, 10:25 pm
You can run them back to back, or even take it for 3 weeks, one week off, then another for 3 weeks.

If you only want to take one can, I'd do it near the end of your workout cycle.

Spazz
11-16-09, 11:19 pm
That's what I was thinking, taking it at the end of the routine. I was thinking about doubling up, but I figured It'd be best to follow the directions on the package, since it's the first time I'm using it. I'm now thinking i might just double up the cycle, and just take a 2 week cycle off before starting anything new up at the end of the 6 weeks. Thanks for the input!

violator
11-17-09, 2:00 am
Since uve already bought the can, i spose its pointless asking ur age....
a back to back cycle will be extremely effective...
im using stak now & i start it on my off days...that way, by the time i hit the gym on day three of the stak, its coursing thru me like wildfire....im on day 15 now, & just set a new bench PR...seriously good product....

check out some more reviews on it here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=315