PDA

View Full Version : Is there a thing as too much fish?

dragon_unleashed
11-17-09, 1:33 am
yo Guys , I'm new here and I got a Question, btw I'm from the Netherlands so please excuse my Spelling mistakes.

Can you eat too much Fish? I eat a lot of fish, I'm starting too grow fins and a tail, I can breath underwater ;)

No but really, I eat fish every day, sometimes I eat tunafish and sometimes makrel ( I think it's called that way )

Since fish has fats that are very Healthy and Fat Fish like tunafish has a lot of proteins I wonder if too much is possible.

I simply do not have the time and possibilities in making chicken or other proteincontaining products.

And here in Holland we have little cans of Tunafish I can eat during my work ( truckdriver)

peace out

ps. I do eat chicken and meat when I'm eating my Dinner

Berzerker
11-17-09, 2:01 am
Watch this bro! This will explain the fish topic.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2446/225/

But if you don't wanna, basically there are two opinions. Yes it causes too much anti-inflammatory, but the other is no that Bullsh!t ha. But my 2 cents is there is never such thing as too much fish, great stuff just make sure its not your complete diet bro! good lucky!

dragon_unleashed
11-17-09, 6:20 am
Aah thanx mate for the quick reply. Now I can keep eating my fishes without hessitation. Thanks again. .

Animal Rep
11-17-09, 9:10 am
Anything in excess can cause complications. As long as you are mixing it up and getting varied sources you should be fine.

Beowulf
11-17-09, 9:16 am
Anything in excess can cause complications. As long as you are mixing it up and getting varied sources you should be fine.

I agree. Too much of anything can cause problems. Variety is the spice of life, as they say.....

dragon_unleashed
11-17-09, 1:46 pm
yeah thanx guys,I will try too keep varied sources.

great fish video though, HUGE Fishes man,

I should buy me a whale and a farm of chickens :P

Kryptonite
11-22-09, 7:16 pm
Eat as much fresh fish as you want, but try not to eat over 8 oz of canned tuna per day. My dad's friend was eating about 2 cans of canned tuna per day and was diagnosed with mercury poison. I'm not sure if fresh fish contains much mercury, but I'm sure it's less.