PDA

View Full Version : Pump's red pill lasting effect.

rodangib
11-18-09, 5:34 pm
Hi All,
Simple question, does anyone know approximately how long the effect of the red pill in the pump last? I usually train (gym and soccer) between 6-8pm, but wouldn't like to stare at the ceiling for hours in bed at night.
Cheers all.

Berzerker
11-18-09, 6:21 pm
I would guess around 6 to 8 hours?? Not sure though...

Appollonian
11-18-09, 6:23 pm
I would guess around 6 to 8 hours?? Not sure though...

If you are not sensitive to stimulants and you work out hard, then you could fall asleep after 3-4 hours after taking ST or Pump... or at least I do.

omfgapolarbear
11-18-09, 7:21 pm
I'm almost immune to stimulants, so I have to take two to get a good effect, but it works wonderfully. I'm usually also exhausted a few hours, two or three, out of the gym.

TigerAce01
11-18-09, 8:16 pm
2-5 hours depending on if you have a full or empty stomach, your sensitivity to stimulants, and the intensity of your exercise. I would not suggesting taking it before soccer practice though.

-Ace

rodangib
11-18-09, 8:34 pm
Thanks 4 the replies guys....
TigerAce01, why don't you recommend the red pill b4 soccer training?
Thanks.

TigerAce01
11-18-09, 8:51 pm
Well, the stimulants CAN make your heart beat too fast during intense cardiovascular training, and soccer is just that. It can cause dizziness, nausea, and an above normal body temperature, which is fine for low to medium intensity exercise, but when you push your heart to the higher end of intensity, it can cause some unwanted side effects. For some, it's just fine, but for folks like me who are a little on the sensitive side, I can't really take too many stimulants before anything that involves running.

-Ace

rodangib
11-18-09, 10:19 pm
Gotcha TigerAce... makes sense to me. don't wanna drop stiff on the soccer field while running after the ball.
thanks again.

Enforcer
11-18-09, 10:21 pm
Hi All,
Simple question, does anyone know approximately how long the effect of the red pill in the pump last? I usually train (gym and soccer) between 6-8pm, but wouldn't like to stare at the ceiling for hours in bed at night.
Cheers all.

If you are sensitive to stims I wouldnt take it within 4-5 hours of betime

Animal Rep
11-19-09, 9:34 am
Everyone reacts differently. You will have to find your own thresh hold, but usually 4-5 hours would be sufficient.

Aggression
11-20-09, 9:02 am
Everyone reacts differently. You will have to find your own thresh hold, but usually 4-5 hours would be sufficient.

Agreed. There have been times I've taken Pump at 7:30pm and then went to bed around 11pm with no problems, yet everyone is different.

willah
11-20-09, 11:30 am
I find I can still get to sleep around 5-6 hours later, but it seems to affect the quality of my sleep. Feels lest restful overall, and wake up more often through the night. I usually skip the stims unless I am training during the day.

BubbyLight
11-20-09, 10:18 pm
if ur taking pump and working hard. you should be able to pass the F!@# out right after. i know i can bc its that 100% effort

FLEA
11-20-09, 10:35 pm
Hi All,
Cheers all.

I work out after 9pm and usually take 1/2 the pill and have no problems going to sleep afterward by 11:30-Midnight. I just open it, empty roughly half (depending how tired I am from working all day) and it seems to give me just what I need to hit it hard. If it's day time, then all of it w/o issue. Hope this helps. Good luck!