PDA

View Full Version : the "how to put on weight diet" from a "pro" lol

prowrestler
11-19-09, 2:38 pm
my forum nickname is pro for those who have no humor

meal 1

3 whole eggs (if this bothers you, go read mens health)
3 pieces of low sodium crispy bacon
2 hot dog buns for...
40 grams leaner cheese
a spicey italian sausage cut in 2
pomgrenate juice 1 cup
1 cup milk

meal 2

300 grams roast beef
1 cup rice
broccoli
4 chicken wings
mixed berries
1 cup pomgrenate juice

meal 3

half of this shake..

4 scoops gainer, 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 3 tb peanut butter 2 spoons choc syrup

meal 4

500 grams of side ribs
200 grams of fries
ketchup
mixed berries

meal 5

200 grams ground beef for burgers
2 buns
cheese
some chips
1 cup milk
brocoli

meal 6

rest of that shake

eat up. this costs me about 130 bucks canadian per week and its BY FAR the best diet ive ever been on

mritter3
11-19-09, 2:57 pm
i like it pro, thats a lot of food!

J Wong
11-19-09, 3:17 pm
3 whole eggs? No thanks. Too fattening and way too much cholesterol

:)

C.Coronato
11-19-09, 3:26 pm
Looks good pro! How much you weighin now a days?

prowrestler
11-19-09, 3:29 pm
i like it pro, thats a lot of food!
thanks man

3 whole eggs? No thanks. Too fattening and way too much cholesterol

:)
HAHAHA

Looks good pro! How much you weighin now a days?

it is epicaly good!

i went from 190 to just under 200lb in no time. bulking is fun. this is like week 3 for my bulk...goin good

J-Dawg
11-19-09, 3:33 pm
I like the sound of this diet for bulking. Gotta eat big to get big. Keep it up pro.

Fury317
11-19-09, 3:46 pm
Pro Im with you on eating big, but personally I feel there are some, and only a couple, things that could be left out solely for health purposes. These being the bacon, ribs and fries. These are all delicious and packed with cals, but also with nitrates, trans and saturated fats. I am a firm believer in a "dirty bulk" but I would not be eating ribs and fries EVERYDAY. Again, this is just me, and what I would do. But Ill reiterate, I like where you head is, too many people eat like birds while trying to get big.

prowrestler
11-19-09, 3:55 pm
Pro Im with you on eating big, but personally I feel there are some, and only a couple, things that could be left out solely for health purposes. These being the bacon, ribs and fries. These are all delicious and packed with cals, but also with nitrates, trans and saturated fats. I am a firm believer in a "dirty bulk" but I would not be eating ribs and fries EVERYDAY. Again, this is just me, and what I would do. But Ill reiterate, I like where you head is, too many people eat like birds while trying to get big.

my fries are simply potatoes cut in fry shapes and backed

3 slices of bacon a day, ill be fine lol

the ribs i actualy have to cook, there not those already made 1's. all of those food items are 0 trans fat. i despise trans fat man.

ill probably switch the ribs out for steak every 2 weeks. keep it fresh.

for health, i have added pomgrenate juice 2 times a day MINUMUM and fresh berries. the anti oxidant power from pomgrenate is the best on the planet. i feel amazing from it already.

prowrestler
11-19-09, 3:55 pm
I like the sound of this diet for bulking. Gotta eat big to get big. Keep it up pro.

deffinatly man, thats what its all about

machineman
11-19-09, 5:01 pm
good looking diet pro......hmmm, wonder if I have some ribs in the freezer????lol

Fury317
11-19-09, 5:38 pm
my fries are simply potatoes cut in fry shapes and backed

Ahhhhhhh gotcha. Shoulda said so man! Thats what I do with all my yams. Wedge em and put a little oil and salt and bake. MMMMMM MMMMMM GOOD!!!

prowrestler
11-19-09, 5:40 pm
Ahhhhhhh gotcha. Shoulda said so man! Thats what I do with all my yams. Wedge em and put a little oil and salt and bake. MMMMMM MMMMMM GOOD!!!

its good with sweet potatoes.

i like normal ones with garlic and olive oil in the pan...takes a while but fucking AWSOME

prowrestler
11-19-09, 5:40 pm
good looking diet pro......hmmm, wonder if I have some ribs in the freezer????lol

look dammit!

Sphinx
11-19-09, 5:42 pm

I'm gonna be trying this out next time I'm on the yams, I've been eating them sliced and raw, pretty decent.

As for the diet, I'm gonna take an example and shape mine up. I'm hovering just under 190 right now and trying to get to 200 myself.

machineman
11-19-09, 5:49 pm
look dammit!

damn----no ribs......but I do have 35+ pounds of chicken, 10 pounds of ground beef and about 15 NY Strips!

Pizzalamp
11-19-09, 9:57 pm
why so many meals when 1 large shake can cover all protein and calorie needs?

Mizzarler
11-19-09, 10:15 pm

lol seriously

Kryptonite
11-19-09, 10:23 pm
its good with sweet potatoes.

i like normal ones with garlic and olive oil in the pan...takes a while but fucking AWSOME

Aren't yams and sweet potatoes the same thing? Can someone clear this up for me?

Oh! And if you're microwave has a "potato" feature, try that out to cut the time from 1 hour to about 10 minutes (for a pound) if you're short on time or something. Personally I think they come out better, but they don't come out crispy as they would in the oven...

Kryptonite
11-19-09, 10:26 pm

Whole foods put on more mass than massive protein shakes.

I think so anyway.

But I don't like taking supplements, so...

Fury317
11-20-09, 10:41 am
Aren't yams and sweet potatoes the same thing? Can someone clear this up for me?

Oh! And if you're microwave has a "potato" feature, try that out to cut the time from 1 hour to about 10 minutes (for a pound) if you're short on time or something. Personally I think they come out better, but they don't come out crispy as they would in the oven...

Yams and sweet potatos are commonly mistaken. 99% of the time you are eating yams. A sweet potato is actually rare and can get costly (I think about 2.99/lb). They are red or purple in color and have a lot more sugar in them than a yam. What you eat at thanksgiving and what most bodybuilders have in their diets are yams, but in the US sweet potato is used interchangeably. It can get confusing. There's actually some threads on this lol.

Appollonian
11-20-09, 11:33 am
Yams and sweet potatos are commonly mistaken. 99% of the time you are eating yams. A sweet potato is actually rare and can get costly (I think about 2.99/lb). They are red or purple in color and have a lot more sugar in them than a yam. What you eat at thanksgiving and what most bodybuilders have in their diets are yams, but in the US sweet potato is used interchangeably. It can get confusing. There's actually some threads on this lol.

Really? It was my understanding (and according to some websites the facts) is the exact opposite to be true. The source below even states that YAMS have more sugar. I'm not saying your wrong, I'd just like I link to your source...

http://homecooking.about.com/od/howtocookvegetables/a/sweetpotatodiff.htm

Sorry to derail the thread, I would really just like to know what I eat so much of...

Thank you for your insight into packing on the mass. I always appreciate new meal ideas!

ronnie
11-20-09, 11:35 am
looks like a solid meal plan to work with, a wide variety of food sources to. much more enjoyable than what i do. typically i stick to less variety of food, just eat it in large quantities.

for example i may cook up 2lbs of ground beef and put it into some spaghetti, in total it will be around 4-5lbs of meal made up of just pasta, ground beef, and some sauce. i will eat that starting at breakfast till whenever its gone, then at that point switch to tuna sandwhiches or peanut butte sandwiches and lots of milk.

braves561
11-20-09, 12:03 pm
no thanks

Mizzarler
11-20-09, 4:03 pm
Whole foods put on more mass than massive protein shakes.

I think so anyway.

But I don't like taking supplements, so...

He was joking

Kryptonite
11-20-09, 4:23 pm

Oh. Well, that's interesting... Haha

I'll stick with Yams then. Can't argue with $0.33 a pound...

BigChrisF
11-22-09, 2:08 am
http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/sweetpotato.html

Sweet potatoes vs yams