PDA

View Full Version : Arm training tips from Wrath in Flex

LittleMan55
11-20-09, 2:42 pm
Here are some tips from Frank that are on Flex's web site. Enjoy!

http://www.flexonline.com/frank_mcgrath_arms_ifbb/training/195

t_mh
11-20-09, 7:46 pm
Cool. I didn't know that he's canadian.

mritter3
11-20-09, 7:53 pm
great info from wrath himself...very cool

newbreed
11-22-09, 9:00 am
NICE post

Menace
11-22-09, 10:19 pm
He mentioned in the back of December MuscleMag as well. It's an article about how disappointing it's been not seeing him compete more, they say he has great potential... obviously.

violator
11-23-09, 2:41 am
great info from wrath himself...very cool

how do we know this is from wrath himself?...i mean, with all the shit in the rags...how do we know it wasnt ghost written???

in the ANIMAL arms video, i saw Wrath using the preacher machine...but there it says he doest use machines??, i also didnt see any supersets in that vid...but in the article it says its, "crucial"
i know change comes in any routine, and its been a long time since the ARMS video came out...but i guess what im trying to say is, why do we have to resort to 'flex online' to find out what wrath is doing, when hes a member of the animal crew?

Pizzalamp
11-23-09, 7:19 am
hmmm interesting points
i remember seeing wrath use machines in some of the videos posted of him training
how do we know this is from wrath himself?...i mean, with all the shit in the rags...how do we know it wasnt ghost written???

in the ANIMAL arms video, i saw Wrath using the preacher machine...but there it says he doest use machines??, i also didnt see any supersets in that vid...but in the article it says its, "crucial"
i know change comes in any routine, and its been a long time since the ARMS video came out...but i guess what im trying to say is, why do we have to resort to 'flex online' to find out what wrath is doing, when hes a member of the animal crew?

G Diesel
12-01-09, 10:59 am
I've trained with Wrath numerous times by this point. If there is one truism, it is that there are no absolutes and no two workouts are the same. He trains instinctively and often uses the available equipment depending on the gym. Everything in that Flex blurb looks legit and plausible to me. If I had to venture a guess it would be that this workout is a "favorite routine" meaning a combo of exercises that he has found to be effective and that should generally work well for the reader looking to build better arms.

Peace, G

theharjmann
12-02-09, 5:38 am
no offence but this article seems like a standard arm article that you would see in flex, with Frank's name thrown in here and there with a little background on him at the beginning.

bottom line though, it doesnt matter how many shows Frank has/hasn't done. hes still one of the most inspirational bodybuilders for me....maybe because thats because of a good cameraman and the use of black and white imaging in his training videos...i dont care. but for me, he is up there with Dorian Yates, Coleman and Cutler when it comes to watching training videos pre workout to get psyched!

Go Wrath!

G Diesel
12-02-09, 9:09 am
no offence but this article seems like a standard arm article that you would see in flex, with Frank's name thrown in here and there with a little background on him at the beginning.

That is exactly what it is... Pretty sure Frank provided the sample workout though. Sorry to piss on the conspiracy theories.

Peace, G

LittleMan55
12-02-09, 10:48 am
That is exactly what it is... Pretty sure Frank provided the sample workout though. Sorry to piss on the conspiracy theories.

Peace, G

I realized thats what it was too. My main reason for posting was to promote Frank, because in the end we all look up to him and its fuckin' awesome to see him showing up more and more as of late. Anytime an Animals name is out there its a good thing. Even if its not their exact work outs.

N.Rees
12-02-09, 4:29 pm
I realized thats what it was too. My main reason for posting was to promote Frank, because in the end we all look up to him and its fuckin' awesome to see him showing up more and more as of late. Anytime an Animals name is out there its a good thing. Even if its not their exact work outs.

well put!

t_mh
12-02-09, 11:27 pm
To be fair, you can't make a new arm training article. It's been done a million times and it all comes down the same exercises, the same techniques and hardwork.

12-03-09, 3:28 pm
how do we know it wasnt ghost written???

Ghost writing definitely exists in the muscle rags. It's why you really can't take any of the writing too seriously. Then there are the photoshopped images. What can you believe?

braves561
12-03-09, 11:38 pm
I'm sure that even if it is his current routine, he probably has many programs/routines that he uses over the year.