PDA

View Full Version : pak, creatine, aminos, protein, and a solid diet?

pfelder
11-21-09, 9:36 pm
I was getting ready to make a purchase of supplements and began to think. I have always stuck with at a minimum for my basics of the pak and protein. now i am looking to add in creatine again; powder form now, have used pump in the past. but i have also though about adding universals amino 2250's. i was wondering any thoughts about this. would adding the aminos be a waste since i already have the pack, would it help out a little or a great deal?

Muscleguy93
11-23-09, 4:44 pm
I was getting ready to make a purchase of supplements and began to think. I have always stuck with at a minimum for my basics of the pak and protein. now i am looking to add in creatine again; powder form now, have used pump in the past. but i have also though about adding universals amino 2250's. i was wondering any thoughts about this. would adding the aminos be a waste since i already have the pack, would it help out a little or a great deal?

yes pak has aminos, but not to many. if you have the money go with the aminos... they cant hurt.

mritter3
11-23-09, 4:48 pm
i would def. add the aminos, pak only has so many, its a good stack.

JasonG
11-23-09, 6:55 pm
Im sure the amino 2250 is a good one also, but take a look at Uniliver before making your decision. I think the powder monohydrate is the best decision you can make regarding creatine.

MELTDOWN
11-23-09, 7:16 pm
Keep in mind our brand SportPharma. Lots of good stuff and prices are friendly too. Aminos are on my list of 'essentials' along with Pak, protein, creatine and a NO product.

C.Coronato
11-25-09, 9:13 am
I take the Pak with 2250s as well as Uni-Liver.

I wouldnt have it any other way.