PDA

View Full Version : The "Big Session" - New Buffalo, MI

squattingtillipuke
11-23-09, 6:07 am
Ok well maybe not so BIG but we did put in some good work there. Here is what Kim took with my camera:

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx284/mrauch3389/

Razor
11-23-09, 9:11 am
http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx284/mrauch3389/?action=view&current=IMG_0550.jpg

Thanks to the little guy posing with us i feel so tall!!

Aggression
11-23-09, 9:16 am
Not gonna lie, I'm liking the looks of that gym. niCe work fellas.

Razor
11-23-09, 9:19 am
Not gonna lie, I'm liking the looks of that gym. niCe work fellas.

Yeah Aggs it was a good spot. Everything was pretty much in one room (weird for me) basically all centered.

ghost
11-23-09, 9:21 am
great pics, great event, great times. thanks for making it out guys!

Razor
11-23-09, 9:22 am
great pics, great event, great times. thanks for making it out guys!

It was badass. Can't wait to do it again asap!!! Thanks fellas! Especially those that helped make it happen!

Razor
11-23-09, 9:27 am
Rob i thought you took some pics too? Didn't we have another camera going too? LOL

ghost
11-23-09, 9:30 am
Rob i thought you took some pics too? Didn't we have another camera going too? LOL

the only picture i managed to snap was at the end with all of us together, which is already in mick's album. my brother was taking pics on his cell phone, and i am trying to get those from him too

Razor
11-23-09, 9:31 am
the only picture i managed to snap was at the end with all of us together, which is already in mick's album. my brother was taking pics on his cell phone, and i am trying to get those from him too

Ahh ok i thought i remembered someone taking pics when you were deading.

mritter3
11-23-09, 10:18 am
pics def. look solid, we should have an ohio and michigan abc....that would be cool

ghost
11-23-09, 10:21 am
pics def. look solid, we should have an ohio and michigan abc....that would be cool

um... this was open to all ohio chapters, indiana, chicago, michigan, and anyone else. chicago and michigan were the only ones who showed.

mritter3
11-23-09, 10:24 am
um... this was open to all ohio chapters, indiana, chicago, michigan, and anyone else. chicago and michigan were the only ones who showed.

woops....my bad, well there is always next time, or at the arnold for sure.

Razor
11-23-09, 10:30 am

x2

C.Coronato
11-23-09, 11:41 am
Pics look great. Hell ya.

squattingtillipuke
11-23-09, 12:19 pm
Pics look great. Hell ya.

Thanks TTL...I tell you what when you have something like this going you have to step it up a notch!!! There wasn't a moment that if you turned around to see what everyone was doing that the whole crew wasn't busting ass, except when Nick was repping the 150lb db's on shoulder presses.

Razor
11-23-09, 1:23 pm
Thanks TTL...I tell you what when you have something like this going you have to step it up a notch!!! There wasn't a moment that if you turned around to see what everyone was doing that the whole crew wasn't busting ass, except when Nick was repping the 150lb db's on shoulder presses.

I agree with this statement! On the drive home, i started to get sore! haha

The_Legacy
11-23-09, 1:34 pm
Gym looks so badass. Great pics.

Phil800101
11-23-09, 2:33 pm
Great pics! I had an awesome time.

Thanks to everyone who made it out and made it happen, and thanks to Universal/Animal for giving us the hook-up (as always)!

Hope to do it again.

G Diesel
11-24-09, 9:23 am
Great looking gym and a solid crew... It is all about heart, fellas. You guys proved yet again what the ABCs truly stand for.

Peace, G

Razor
11-24-09, 9:32 am
Great looking gym and a solid crew... It is all about heart, fellas. You guys proved yet again what the ABCs truly stand for.

Peace, G

Thanks for the words G. Means a lot to us. Like Squatting said, there wasn't one moment where i looked up and we were standing around or not sweating. These sessions just keep getting better and better.

deanna7272
11-24-09, 10:51 am
Great pics... Looks hardcore brothers... Wish I could have made this one.... Stepfather ended up being a no show, so that just puts the icing on the cake... Grrr...

scals
11-24-09, 8:04 pm
Thats one sick looking Golds.

naturalguy
11-25-09, 9:11 am
Great session fellas. I love the idea of multiple chapters getting together to throw around some iron.

ghost
11-25-09, 9:12 am
Great session fellas. I love the idea of multiple chapters getting together to throw around some iron.

one thing that definitely helps is visiting other chapters, By my going to the chicago abc before, i knew every one of them that showed up and was MORE than comfortable if needing anything to just ask em.

Standing_Guard
11-25-09, 12:47 pm
this was a great idea and we need to do it again with a greater turnout. Always love hangin with the "chi guys" but its always a trip to see new and familiar faces. Counting days till the big weekend boys and girls. NIx and Razor should be joining Phil and I this yr there so damn pumped its amazing. I love this fuckin crew. G thanks for the words and squating thanks for the pics. Good venue, good pics, good food, and most of all phenomenal effort by all who were there.

ghost
11-29-09, 5:01 pm
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/DSCN1873.jpg

Razor
12-04-09, 12:59 pm
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/DSCN1873.jpg

Someone get Nick to start posting LOL. That's a good looking bunch a fellas there if i do say so myself.