PDA

View Full Version : Massive Size

RashawnISJacked
11-23-09, 7:22 pm
Would this Stack be amazing for bulk up season Natural Sterol complex, M-stak, Iso-mass and is Natural Sterol Complex that good

Nix0r
11-23-09, 7:51 pm
What's your current training and diet look like, as well as your age? Supplements aren't going to be the most crucial factor, your diet and training are going to dictate how you grow; you can take all the supplements in the world, but if your diet and training aren't in check... don't expect too much.

RashawnISJacked
11-23-09, 8:31 pm
well december 1st im goona officialy bulking up and im doing a pyramind right now 15 10 8 6 and my diet is gonna consist of 3500 calories a day or more when december 1st comes

Nix0r
11-23-09, 8:41 pm
What foods are going to make up those calories?
What exercises do you plan on utilizing?
What's your age?

BubbyLight
11-24-09, 7:43 am
NSC is amazing...but its not like its gonna add that much mass for you. just make your muscles hard as bricks...still would like to see the diet so we can get the right stack for you

Aggression
11-24-09, 9:21 am
NSC is amazing...but its not like its gonna add that much mass for you. just make your muscles hard as bricks...still would like to see the diet so we can get the right stack for you

Right on all accounts. NSC is a solid formula that will help increase density/hardness, but diet is first and foremost. Without a proper diet, no stack with produce results.

ghost
11-24-09, 9:43 am
rashawn, have you hit 18 yet? Last time i remember, you are only 16 or 17. and until you are 18, we cannot recommend any supplements for you.
Food. eat a lot of food.

intoodeep25
11-24-09, 11:07 am
i wish kids understood, or even just people in general, that supplements are just an extra aid after you have your diet in check. if your 16 just pound down food, you dont need no supps!

RashawnISJacked
11-24-09, 1:08 pm
During my Bulk up season my exercises are gonna be basic my diet ill probly just buy a shit load my protein will consist of egg whites,steaks,Chicken,Fish Tuna,Roast Beef, as for carbs Rice,Potatoes,Pasta,Bread, and have some healthy fats and lift heavy Drink lots of water

intoodeep25
11-24-09, 2:00 pm
sounds perfect man. eat all that stuff and drink a crap ton of milk. 2% or whole. really helps add some extra calories, some fat, protein and helps pack on the size. you sound like your well on your way. eat like crazy every 2 hours and hit the iron hard and your body will be forced to grow

fenix237
11-24-09, 2:18 pm
During my Bulk up season my exercises are gonna be basic my diet ill probly just buy a shit load my protein will consist of egg whites,steaks,Chicken,Fish Tuna,Roast Beef, as for carbs Rice,Potatoes,Pasta,Bread, and have some healthy fats and lift heavy Drink lots of water

eat whole eggs bro! if/when you're eating for size, why would you cheat yourself out of the nutritious yolks? plus they make eggs taste a LOT better!

RashawnISJacked
11-24-09, 3:30 pm
thinks man nd the pryamid is good 15 10 8 6

Muscleguy93
11-24-09, 4:44 pm
just a quick question, since were talking about NSC.... if someone under 18 take NSC(16-17 yrs old) will there be any negative side effects? or will the product just not be effective?

thanks.

RashawnISJacked
11-24-09, 6:36 pm
im not taking NSC i was just wondering that was a good stack m-stak,NSC, iSO-MASS

Muscleguy93
11-24-09, 7:53 pm
im not taking NSC i was just wondering that was a good stack m-stak,NSC, iSO-MASS

ya i know bro, Im just wondering.

ghost
11-24-09, 7:58 pm
ya i know bro, Im just wondering.

from a Legal standpoint. Corporate CANNOT condone, nor recommend ANY supplements to ANY ONE under the age of 18.

Hence my telling Rashawn to WAIT on supplements, as I know he is not 18.

andrewT
11-27-09, 4:13 pm
you don't supps really!

all the supps I take are for extra PROTEIN, that you can easily get from food.

whey, uni-liver and Pak.
nice and simple, helped add 15 lbs of mass to my frame (unfortunately gotta start over now) and I can honestly attribute that gain to FOOD, not supps.

food is the most anabolic substance known to man. You haven't eaten until you have eaten like a bodybuilder!