PDA

View Full Version : Back Reincarnated

TufffGuY
11-24-09, 3:10 pm
Alright so I've been a member of this forum since it started pretty much, posted everyday and kept up with a bunch of people and worked out with a few of the Georgia Animals back in the day but I lost focus for a while. My senior year in high school I got caught up way too much in the party scene and that carried over to college but after a semester of drinking 4 or 5 days a week, sometimes not even remembering entire nights and waking up with a headache and no clue where i was or how i got there, i decided enough was enough, grades were slipping and i had not hit the gym in months, i told myself if i keep doing this im just gonna fuck myself up for good.

So im happy to say that i am back with a full force--no more binge drinking and late night partying, this is where my new journey begins, i will be posting my diet and trainig schedule as well as random thoughts that cross my mind.

I hope to be able to catch up with all you guys, some of which i haven't talked to in about a year, i would like to keep posting but time is a wastin and i gotta leg workout thats gonna kick my ass because God knows that i need a Ass whoopin from all the stupid shit I've managed to do in the past year.

TufffGuY
11-24-09, 6:55 pm
Leg Workout went good, already sore so you know thats a plus.

workout went as follows:

Squats: 4 sets 6-8 reps
Leg Press: 4 sets 10-12 reps
Leg Extention: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Leg Curls: 5 sets 8-12 reps

Seated Calf and Standing Calf: 6 sets 20 reps

I know that isn't much but when you only rest a minute in between sets you can kill your legs pretty fast. Tomorrow is shoulders, my favorite day.