PDA

View Full Version : The Cage "Interns"

Pages : [1] 2

J-Dawg
11-25-09, 4:49 pm
If you’re making your way out to the Arnold there will be a coveted opportunity, the chance to be a part of The Cage. We're looking for some hard workin' fellas who can help out with various tasks, run errands, help with registration, etc. at The Cage.

If ya wanna sign up to help intern for a day at The Cage, throw your hat in the ring here.

Ask some of the Runners from last year’s madness, they’ll vouch it is an experience you won’t soon forget. Come and get your hands dirty with the boys from the Animal Crew.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=21123

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=629624#post629624

Requirements: 18 years and over and you have to be in Columbus, Ohio during the Arnold weekend March 5-7th on your own dime.

We will announce the interns on January 15th, 2010.

B Con
11-25-09, 4:56 pm
Is this the same gig as last year?

If so count me in. I had a great time last year and would love to help out again. I'll be down there that weekend and already got a room booked.

Nix0r
11-25-09, 5:10 pm
This year is going to be my first Arnold, and I couldn't possibly think of a better way to get acclimated to the whole experience than to spend as much time as possible at The Cage.

Mr. Dead
11-25-09, 5:11 pm
My very first Cage, and I would love to help out!!! I helped Rage out, last year, at the Emerald Cup, and would love the opportunity, to help out at the Cage!!!

InkdMuscle
11-25-09, 5:51 pm
Last year at the cage was a blast I did venture around the Arnold to find my self back at the cage every minute. There was nothing at the Arnold that kept my attention other then getting food. LOL I would be honored to help out at the Cage this year. My hat is in the ring for the whole weekend. Ill be there bright and early and ready to help out ANIMAL any way shape or form i can.

Mr. Aestheticz
11-25-09, 6:49 pm
<-------- Hello This Guy Right Here Lol!!!

Firefist
11-25-09, 6:50 pm
ive been waiting anxiously for this for a few months now.....

i am definitely throwing my hat in the ring. Id love to do some work, any of the days.

Last year, i went with a group from school and my time got cut short at the arnold, and especially the cage (we made scheduled times beforehand and had to leave right after the blackout, i was the driver). this year i wanna get the whole experience that i missed.

this opportunity would mean the world to me. You wont be disapointed, trust me.

belladiabla13
11-25-09, 6:52 pm
I am a local to Columbus. This will be my second year at the Arnold. Last year, I was on the outside looking in. THE CAGE changed my life. Whatever I can do to help, would be an honor.

~Bella~

LittleMan55
11-25-09, 10:00 pm
The opportunity to work last year was nothing short of amazing! Next to stading on stage under the lights, it was probably the second best experience I have had in this sport. It was almost surreal to be a part of the biggest and most bad ass booth at The Expo. To be honest it really helped get the ball rolling for my prep which began about 2 weeks after The Arnold.

You all know what I'm made of, my willingness to help out and my work ethic... Hell I was there for about 2 hours after The Expo closed helping tear down The Cage with natrualguy, G, and Juggs because I didn't want the experience to end. I will be in town the whole weekend, my room is booked and has been for months. It would be an honor to repeat this experience this year!

LayzieBone085
11-25-09, 10:20 pm
If you’re making your way out to the Arnold there will be a coveted opportunity, the chance to be a part of The Cage. We're looking for some hard workin' fellas who can help out with various tasks, run errands, help with registration, etc. at The Cage.

If ya wanna sign up to help intern for a day at The Cage, throw your hat in the ring here.

You got my name for being a helper at the Cage.

I attended the Arnold Classic for the first time last year, and my first stop upon entering the expo was the Cage. I was honored to be apart of the VIP and had a great time meeting Eric (Natural Guy), The House, Broc (Littleman) and so many more animals that I could write a book about.

Sitting there shooting the shit, having a good time, and slamming down some animal Supps with my boys was a memory ill never forget.

I would be always willing to give a hand to Universal. For how much they do for everyone on these forums and all the other forums, they deserve a helping hand back. They have treated me well ever since attending ABC's, meeting NG, and creating lifelong friends in Broc and Burt who i talk to on a daily basis. Whenever something went wrong they would always back it up by sending a replacement, or providing an alternative if a problem arose with customer service.

I would work my ass off all day long to spend time at the cage as a helper! If you need me there 2 hours early, 2 hours late.. whatever! I am always down to support the brotherhood that has treated me so well. Don't hesitate to pull my name. Already got my tickets, and I already got my hotel booked! 14 WEEKS!!!!!!

DBOY
11-25-09, 11:12 pm
First year going to the cage for me, and wat better way to spend it. I would be honored if I could be an intern for the cage. Im down to help out in anyway possible.

jesse45690
11-25-09, 11:27 pm
I'm defiantly down. I've went to the Arnold for the past 4 years now, and without a doubt the only thing I can remember vividly from all 4 years is the cage. I live about 60 miles south of Columbus so I'll without a doubt I'll be there all three days. It would be an honor to work at the cage.

stolzenator
11-26-09, 1:44 am
Id love to be able to help out as an intern this year! This year will be my 6th year in a row at the arnold, and even though its a much further trip for me this year than in years past (comin from Florida instead of Columbus!!) i wouldnt miss it for the world! even with the whole trip, there is really only one real reason to come to the arnold, and thats to be a part of the experience at The Cage. I'm in for anything you guys can throw at me, being able to be a part of the Cage would be an experience i wouldnt soon forget!

naturalguy
11-26-09, 7:57 am
This is a great opportunity fellas and an important one, the interns last year were a big help and with The Cage being bigger this year, we will need the help.

The interns last year set the bar high as far as work ethic and enthusiasm so there are high expectations.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
11-26-09, 8:29 am
I'll throw my name out. I'll be there all three days, and I already have a room booked. I'd love to have the opportunity to put some work in for the company that has always been here for me. With products and customer service like Animal, it's the least I can do.

mritter3
11-26-09, 10:17 am
def. throwing my hat in the ring for this one...will be in columbus for the event....was there last year..had a blast, whatever i can do to help, i would be down.

Kon_Rock
11-26-09, 11:16 am
I'm all in!!! I'll be flying in and ready for the cage and would love to help out the Guys at the Cage. This would great to help out and make the Arnold even better. This will be my third year there so I know the ropes and can be a big help.

This is a great opporunity...good luck to everyone!

Fury317
11-26-09, 11:22 am
J Dawg, naturalguy and the rest, you know I'd be down to help out again this year. It was damn cool to help out last year and run The Box. If you need any help with The Cage or even with planning the ABC at Metro, let me know.

Reacher34
11-26-09, 11:31 am
Count me in please. I'd love to help out and be a part of the Animal team for a day or two. I'll be there Friday through Sunday anyway, and I spent most of my time around the Cage listening to the guys speak and perform. Sign me up.

Little Z
11-26-09, 3:47 pm
I would love to have the opportunity to work side by side with you guys, this past year was an experience I will never forget, but to have the chance to help out..
That is just icing on the cake.

This company always gives back to its family, and thats what I love about it and everyone involved from Corporate all the way to my family here on the Forvm..
if it wasnt for this place, I honestly do not know where I would be today, I have met some of my closest friends on here..

Being apart of the Cage crew as an Intern would honestly be an honor.. And you know I'll be there everyday bright and early..

ghost
11-26-09, 4:13 pm
year 3.

I have worked the booth the past 2 years in a row and would LOVE to be able to do it again. I know all the guys, how they operate, and what is expected. I will be in c-bus from Thursday til Sunday. I have proven my love for this company time and time again, and would love to be able to do it again.

Flash419
11-26-09, 10:24 pm
I'm IN!

This will be my 5th year at the Arnold, and the Cage. Going to be in town all 3 days, and will be happy to help with whatever. Set it up, break it down, stand at the gate and take registrations.... whatever.

Big C
11-26-09, 10:53 pm
This should be one of the guys, right here. He bleeds Animal.

I'm IN!

This will be my 5th year at the Arnold, and the Cage. Going to be in town all 3 days, and will be happy to help with whatever. Set it up, break it down, stand at the gate and take registrations.... whatever.

scals
11-29-09, 8:03 am
I would love to be apart of this years cage. I got my first experience last year, and started counting down the days to this years the Monday after. This would be awesome!

B Con
11-29-09, 12:17 pm
There is no better time of the year than the Arnold...

LayzieBone085
11-29-09, 12:48 pm

Mongolian BBQ ... Check
The Cage... Check
National ABC... Check.

What else do you need? Honestly!

Look forward to seeing you on Thursday and meeting up with Broc for an early Arnold Smashing!

Phil800101
11-29-09, 2:40 pm
I would love to help out, I'm definitely tossing my hat in the ring for this!

I've been to the Arnold the last 3 years, and the last 2 were spent almost exclusively at the Cage. I helped out here and there in 2008 and 2009, just little stuff though...it would be a huge honor and a privilege to be able to do so officially as a Cage intern.

Brutus_515
11-29-09, 9:02 pm
For anyone that does it you will have a blast! I had the chance to do it last year was a great time.

Aggression
11-30-09, 9:49 am

Absolutely. See you there big man.

LittleMan55
11-30-09, 10:09 am
Absolutely. See you there big man.

OH yeah... Party time in Columbus.

deanna7272
11-30-09, 11:56 am
Whatever you guys need, you know I'm going to be there...

Universal Rep
11-30-09, 4:54 pm
In for the mayhem...

Mr. Dead
11-30-09, 5:00 pm
In for the mayhem...

Will there be a U-Rep sighting, there...???

LittleMan55
11-30-09, 5:14 pm
Will there be a U-Rep sighting, there...???

He always gets the short straw and has to stay at Corp. to make the wheels of this bad boy turn.

strivin for more
11-30-09, 7:09 pm
im not 18... but im tryin my best to be there. itll be my first time and im bankin on the cage bein something i wont forget!

C.Coronato
12-01-09, 10:52 am
Gonna be a great time again. Cant wait to train with everyone.

Universal Rep
12-01-09, 11:10 am
He always gets the short straw and has to stay at Corp. to make the wheels of this bad boy turn.

Hahaha, yeah they're flying me to Corporate and making me stay behind to man the phones...

InkdMuscle
12-01-09, 11:26 am
As I said before. Im there all weekend. I just got my plane ticket. So any help you need count me in.

Firefist
12-01-09, 11:34 am
just finished scheduling my classes, and i catered my entire semester to not missing the classic on friday. like Inkd above, i am down ALL weekend, ready and willing to bust ass!

LittleMan55
12-01-09, 1:07 pm
Gonna be a great time again. Cant wait to train with everyone.

Yeah buddy! I say we get a bunch of us together and hammer legs on one day.

Hahaha, yeah they're flying me to Corporate and making me stay behind to man the phones...

See Mr. Dead... He truly makes the wheels turn. U, I will be sure to let Mr. Dead know what extension you are on so he can call and tell you how great The Cage is. Sound good?

LayzieBone085
12-01-09, 2:38 pm

I x2 that statement, The only problem is, what restaurant has enough food to feed all of us after?

Monika33
12-01-09, 2:48 pm
I definatly think you need an ANIMAL WOMAN in there!!!

Im there all three days

Universal Rep
12-01-09, 3:01 pm
Keep the entries comin'... who knows, Corporate may select more this year than last...

scals
12-01-09, 5:13 pm

Crazy 8s up to 28 plates again???? LOL

LittleMan55
12-01-09, 5:17 pm

Sure why not! Lets do those on power squats too, til we all fall over!

scals
12-01-09, 5:37 pm
Sure why not! Lets do those on power squats too, til we all fall over!

That was nuts last year. I think 30 woulda had me LOL. Made the squats after feel light!

LayzieBone085
12-01-09, 7:01 pm

Explain the Crazy 8's.... I like where this is going!

Pre Exhaust 10-10-2-20 First

scals
12-01-09, 7:16 pm
Explain the Crazy 8's.... I like where this is going!

Pre Exhaust 10-10-2-20 First

Crazy 8s. Start with 2pps on the leg press and get 8 reps. Add another plate per side and continue to get 8 reps. Keep adding plates until you can't get 8 reps anymore.

Last year Broc, Big Ant and myself killed our legs. Broc and I got up to 14pps.

B Con
12-01-09, 8:01 pm
Should be a good year and great ABC session as well.

LayzieBone085
12-01-09, 8:59 pm
Crazy 8s. Start with 2pps on the leg press and get 8 reps. Add another plate per side and continue to get 8 reps. Keep adding plates until you can't get 8 reps anymore.

To make it better, you should reverse pyramid back down to 2 plates after you can no longer get reps at the highest amount of plates per side.

:)

Ill bring the puke bucket.

LittleMan55
12-02-09, 10:38 am
To make it better, you should reverse pyramid back down to 2 plates after you can no longer get reps at the highest amount of plates per side.

Ill bring the puke bucket.

I will put it like this... People fall by the wayside on the way to the top of the mountain. Its all focused and MMC too, not just heaving the weight up. Really destroys you and I think that if you pyramided back down on the non-ideal nutrition and hydration that becomes an issue at teh Expo you would run the risk of injury. Not, very smart!!! Got to train smart and hard to grow! Plus its followed by things. I'm felling a bunch of heavy power squats!!!

belladiabla13
12-02-09, 10:45 am
I definatly think you need an ANIMAL WOMAN in there!!!

Im there all three days

yes mam so do i!!!

belladiabla13
12-02-09, 10:46 am

CRAZY 8'S ARE THE DEVIL..:)

dannynb
12-02-09, 9:32 pm
Hell count me in boys. NG, you've been good to me over the past couple of years and the company as a whole for that matter so if this is a chance for me to give back, well than give me the oppurtunity.

Big C
12-02-09, 10:06 pm
I know I don't get a vote but Alex is an extremely hard worker in and out of the gym...he is a die-hard Animal and Corp will not be disappointed if he's chosen! This is the same guy who surprised the Ohio crew with Animal dog tags with Animal, our Forvm name, etc. He's just a good all-around guy.

ive been waiting anxiously for this for a few months now.....

i am definitely throwing my hat in the ring. Id love to do some work, any of the days.

Last year, i went with a group from school and my time got cut short at the arnold, and especially the cage (we made scheduled times beforehand and had to leave right after the blackout, i was the driver). this year i wanna get the whole experience that i missed.

this opportunity would mean the world to me. You wont be disapointed, trust me.

stolzenator
12-02-09, 10:25 pm

now THAT im gunna have to try. done it before on the vsquat and then finished it off with a triple drop set! leg press sounds funnnnnn though!

B Con
12-03-09, 10:01 am
The countdown is on....

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 1:32 pm
The countdown is on....

Got a nice countdown/ accountability in training thread here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=28420

13 weeks out this FRIDAY!

Diesel Rocket
12-03-09, 3:06 pm
This Will Be My Fourth Year To The Arnold And Id Love To Help Out With Animal Anyway I Can, I Will Be There All 3 Days And Im Staying In A Hotel Right There On South High Street

Any Size Requirements? Lol

mritter3
12-03-09, 3:27 pm
Keep the entries comin'... who knows, Corporate may select more this year than last...

that would be pretty cool

Aggression
12-03-09, 3:28 pm
13 weeks out this FRIDAY!

Damn. I can't believe its that close!

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 3:31 pm
Damn. I can't believe its that close!

After prep you know how fast those 13 weeks will go!

I'm excited to catch up all the Animals I don't get to see regularly throughout the year.

As for the Cage: This year will be the best one yet!

stolzenator
12-03-09, 4:17 pm

I'm excited to catch up all the Animals I don't get to see regularly throughout the year.

As for the Cage: This year will be the best one yet!

haha my contest date couldnt get there soon enough!! same with arnold!!

braves561
12-03-09, 11:16 pm
I'll be there for the expo probably all three days. Would be awesome to get this opportunity

Hopefully there is an ABC there again, too. Last year's rocked!

Monika33
12-07-09, 5:11 pm
I'll be there for the expo probably all three days. Would be awesome to get this opportunity

Hopefully there is an ABC there again, too. Last year's rocked!

I was there!! I was just coming out of a surgery so I didnt get to workout BUT>>>>

Im back in action and will be giving it my all!!!

J-Dawg
12-09-09, 12:24 pm
Just a quick heads up--We will announce the interns on January 15th, 2010.

Aggression
12-09-09, 12:25 pm

I fell this, for sure. After seeing how fast 17 weeks flew by, I know these 13 weeks will come in a blaze of glory, and I'll be ready.

Universal Rep
12-09-09, 12:30 pm
Only four pages for this sick promo??? What gives fellas?

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 12:32 pm

They obvisouly do not know how genuine this opportunity really is. This is as good as it comes, and the king of all promos IMO. This is the opportunity of a LIFETIME!

Universal Rep
12-09-09, 12:35 pm
They obvisouly do not know how genuine this opportunity really is. This is as good as it comes, and the king of all promos IMO. This is the opportunity of a LIFETIME!

This is as genuine an opportunity as it gets, you're right LB...

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 12:36 pm

I threw my name in the hat...

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 12:36 pm
This is as genuine an opportunity as it gets, you're right LB...

Maybe if Mr. Dead would stop fantasizing about Mocha Whey he would pop his head in here more often and cause some traffic...

Wait...

Wut?

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 12:46 pm

It was one of the best times I have had outside of stepping on stage as far as this sport goes.

I think that is in my entry though!

Universal Rep
12-09-09, 12:46 pm
I threw up in the hat...

Wait wut???

mritter3
12-09-09, 12:48 pm
ya surprised there is not more excitement on this one...maybe not all the people are gonna be there for the entire weekend.

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 12:48 pm
Wait wut???

He is always causing trouble!

Now the hat can't be passed... Mr. Dead come wash the hat please so we can proceed with this promo. Thanks!

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 12:49 pm
ya surprised there is not more excitement on this one...maybe not all the people are gonna be there for the entire weekend.

Last year they picked a lot and everyone got assigned a day. That way more could participate and help out. I would assume it will be the same again this year. Although I could be off.

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 12:50 pm

Now the hat can't be passed... Mr. Dead come wash the hat please so we can proceed with this promo. Thanks!

Nope... It improves my chances...

Universal Rep
12-09-09, 12:50 pm

Maybe that's the reason... No one is going to the Arnold this year.

And have it dried too while you're at it...

scals
12-09-09, 12:56 pm
About 12 weeks to go! I hope I get the opportunity to be an intern this year!

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 1:12 pm
Maybe that's the reason... No one is going to the Arnold this year.

And have it dried too while you're at it...

You're gettin' extra starch in your next load of laundry...

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 1:15 pm

That may help... U-Rep runs the show and from what I have heard likes his dress shirts with heavy starch, for when he has to take care of business with the corporate high ups. This plays to his favor.

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 1:16 pm
That may help... U-Rep runs the show and from what I have heard likes his dress shirts with heavy starch, for when he has to take care of business with the corporate high ups. This plays to his favor.

I was referring to his under-roos...

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 1:17 pm
I was referring to his under-roos...

oh and touche!

Universal Rep
12-09-09, 2:09 pm

Iz a business man, thru and thru...

Phil800101
12-09-09, 2:33 pm
Just a quick heads up--We will announce the interns on January 15th, 2010.

Awesome, can't wait!

I'm surprised as well...

About 12 weeks to go! I hope I get the opportunity to be an intern this year!

Me too bro!

B Con
12-09-09, 2:43 pm

Seriously. The Arnold is like the East Coast Bodybuilding Super Bowl...

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 2:47 pm

I heard NG is putting laxatives in your tub of Mocha Whey Pro..

That true ?

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 2:52 pm
I heard NG is putting laxatives in your tub of Mocha Whey Pro..

That true ?

Nope... NG said I no can haz sum...

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 2:54 pm
Nope... NG said I no can haz sum...

Well if NG is going to deny you some whey pro, how about I buy you 2 lbs?

stolzenator
12-09-09, 7:17 pm
Seriously. The Arnold is like the East Coast Bodybuilding Super Bowl...

the expo is better than just the EAST COAST superbowl of bodybuilding. just the superbowl in general! havent gotten the chance to go to the olympia yet, but i cant imagine that expo/cage/abc topping the one at the arnold.

B Con
12-09-09, 7:35 pm
the expo is better than just the EAST COAST superbowl of bodybuilding. just the superbowl in general! havent gotten the chance to go to the olympia yet, but i cant imagine that expo/cage/abc topping the one at the arnold.

True. It's always great to walk through a crowd and get pumped into by no other than Ronnie Coleman.

Firefist
12-09-09, 7:53 pm
True. It's always great to walk through a crowd and get pumped into by no other than Ronnie Coleman.

haha is that a pun?

B Con
12-09-09, 8:02 pm
haha is that a pun?

LOL

I mean BUMPED but it was too late to edit... haha

I did see him being fed corn bread and grilled chicken w/ BBQ sauce while signing autos hahaha

stolzenator
12-09-09, 8:38 pm

haha my first year i got bumped into by the worlds strongest man, the Puge himself.

well... bumped isnt really the right word. i went flying.

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 8:43 pm
haha my first year i got bumped into by the worlds strongest man, the Puge himself.

My first year I about got trampled by Chris Cormier and the MD fil crew. He is huge as shit!

That was after Burt and I watched Ronnie being fed... He did sign my picture with Yeah Buddy though. lol

Big C
12-09-09, 8:45 pm

Hahaha hilarious. I remember my first year down in 04 I competed in one of those Met Rx contests they had going on - holding those heavy buckets out for as long as I could. That was kinda fun but NOTHING compared to competing in the Cage, doesn't even compare.

Firefist
12-09-09, 8:46 pm

speaking of puge and flying, he is gonna send his opponent flying this friday, in his first mma match. now, everyones all riled up about him being strong and all, but people seem to forget that he was an olympic boxer and a purple (goin for brown very soon) belt in kshin karate. can you say destruction?

anyways, back on topic haha.

Mr. Dead
12-15-09, 2:12 pm
Wow... I figured this would have lot more pages, by now...

stolzenator
12-15-09, 4:45 pm
i gotta take my name outta this one, i wont be there till friday night, so i wont be there for the first day

LayzieBone085
12-15-09, 4:56 pm
i gotta take my name outta this one, i wont be there till friday night, so i wont be there for the first day

Still 2 other days you would be available bro. I think U-Rep or NG would be able to let that slide for ya. (at least we hope so)

mjsef88
12-15-09, 9:08 pm
J-Dawg, last year I stood at the table helping out anyways (I was the guy following Rcrott1 around).

I don't know if I'll get picked or not, but this is my official submission. And hey, even if I don't get picked, you still have an unofficial errand boy anyways.

Phil800101
12-16-09, 4:33 am
J-Dawg, last year I stood at the table helping out anyways (I was the guy following Rcrott1 around).

I don't know if I'll get picked or not, but this is my official submission. And hey, even if I don't get picked, you still have an unofficial errand boy anyways.

I'll never forget the sight of you and Rcrott1 walking into the Cage with Byrd's chains around your necks...classic.

LayzieBone085
12-26-09, 8:05 pm
How is this not 10 pages long? Honestly........

Opportunity of a LIFETIME!

mjsef88
12-27-09, 2:33 pm
I'll never forget the sight of you and Rcrott1 walking into the Cage with Byrd's chains around your necks...classic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/mjsef88/cage09/CAGE09070-1.jpg

ghost
12-27-09, 2:56 pm
we sure did get people out of our way pretty fast with those.

Little Z
12-28-09, 1:01 am
we sure did get people out of our way pretty fast with those.

hahah they didnt know what to think when they seen you guys walkin through..

B Con
12-28-09, 8:19 am
I can't wait for the Cage. Best time of the year by far. It's ALWAYS crazy busy at the Cage

mritter3
12-28-09, 8:41 am
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/mjsef88/cage09/CAGE09070-1.jpg

that is a sweet ass pic man.

D-NUTZ
12-28-09, 9:46 am
Man, wish i was 18. I would be all over this like a fat kid on cake.

InkdMuscle
12-28-09, 4:59 pm
any idea when the interns will be picked.

Mr. Dead
12-28-09, 5:24 pm
any idea when the interns will be picked.

"Requirements: 18 years and over and you have to be in Columbus, Ohio during the Arnold weekend March 5-7th on your own dime.

We will announce the interns on January 15th, 2010."

InkdMuscle
12-28-09, 6:25 pm
"Requirements: 18 years and over and you have to be in Columbus, Ohio during the Arnold weekend March 5-7th on your own dime.

WTF i missed that? i never miss details like that. i guess i was in a hurry to throw my hat in the ring. LOL oh well im glad u didnt Mr.D.

Little Z
12-28-09, 6:49 pm
WTF i missed that? i never miss details like that. i guess i was in a hurry to throw my hat in the ring.

**shakes head**

hope you dont miss the big ass sign at the airport near baggage claim "Norwegian Karaoke Champion".. when i pick you up.. lol

InkdMuscle
12-28-09, 7:15 pm
**shakes head**

hope you dont miss the big ass sign at the airport near baggage claim "Norwegian Karaoke Champion".. when i pick you up.. lol

Shoot!!!! ur title is about to taken Z. they dont call me the don juan of karaoke for nothing. LOL

Little Z
12-29-09, 4:46 pm
Shoot!!!! ur title is about to taken Z. they dont call me the don juan of karaoke for nothing. LOL

HAHA we will find out when you hit town and we hit up Bella..

Vinny G
12-30-09, 8:22 am
When you look around the EXPO you will see MANY copy cat cages, but none compare to the CAGE. And none compare to our LOYAL FANS.

I'll be MCing again, and i'll need some help with the "contest"

Looking forward to an awesome 2010 CAGE.

scals
12-30-09, 8:45 am
Jan 15th can't come soon enough. Can't wait to hear the results of this.

B Con
12-30-09, 11:29 am

x2. Hope to work side by side everyone again. Truly a remarkable, humbling experience.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 12:15 pm
When you look around the EXPO you will see MANY copy cat cages, but none compare to the CAGE. And none compare to our LOYAL FANS.

Yet another reason to get fired up for this!!!

Monika33
12-30-09, 12:20 pm
What contest you got going on for the girls in the cage, I am down for whatever!!!!

ghost
12-30-09, 1:02 pm
What contest you got going on for the girls in the cage, I am down for whatever!!!!

bench half your body weight was last year for women. not sure if it is going on again, but i wouldnt see why not. :)

Phil800101
12-30-09, 1:04 pm

Yet another reason to get fired up for this!!!

Oh yeah!!!

x2. Hope to work side by side everyone again. Truly a remarkable, humbling experience.

x3, I can't wait to hear the results either. (Crosses fingers)

Monika33
12-30-09, 3:32 pm
bench half your body weight was last year for women. not sure if it is going on again, but i wouldnt see why not. :)

REALLYY!!!!

Very cool, I am so excited!!

belladiabla13
12-30-09, 3:58 pm

GOOD DEAL..IF ANYBODY HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT COLUMBUS OR NEEDS HELP FINDING A HOTEL LET ME KNOW. I HAVE LIVED HERE ..WELL, TOO LONG :)

Little Z
01-04-10, 12:40 am
come on now..

less than 2 weeks until the winners are picked.. there has to be more entries than this..

Firefist
01-04-10, 2:27 am
i am soooooo amped right now for the picks. this thread should be alot longer.....if you look at the abc attendee list, theres alot of people coming to the cage. get those entrees in!

LayzieBone085
01-04-10, 8:24 am
come on now..

less than 2 weeks until the winners are picked.. there has to be more entries than this..

I am worried people are missing on the opportunity of a lifetime.

mritter3
01-04-10, 8:42 am
I am worried people are missing on the opportunity of a lifetime.

if they miss out.....too bad for them this thread has been running for awhile now...its not too late though keep em coming fellas.

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 1:14 pm
Dyin' to know who gets picked!!!

scals
01-04-10, 1:39 pm

x2!!!

Phil800101
01-04-10, 1:57 pm

x2!!!

x3!

mjsef88
01-04-10, 3:38 pm

x2!!!

x3!

Obligatory 4th.

Big C
01-04-10, 3:41 pm
I know they will choose some solid fellas/ladies w/ good character.

Good luck Animals!!!

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 3:45 pm
I know they will choose some solid fellas/ladies w/ good character.

Good luck Animals!!!

In that case... NG will be in here, shortly, telling me... "No soup for you!!!" *LOL*

deanna7272
01-04-10, 5:43 pm
I'm still in...

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 6:11 pm
In that case... NG will be in here, shortly, telling me... "No soup for you!!!" *LOL*

LMAO

I'm still in...

Me too!

dannynb
01-04-10, 7:19 pm
Hell I'm still game!!! Can't wait to see who's going to get picked.

DBOY
01-04-10, 7:51 pm
Just a few more days til the winner are posted....I can't wait.

THE MAN OF STEEL
01-05-10, 2:21 am
hey brothers please count me in it would be my first time there if i can be part of the cage all my idols are in there. that would be a fucking honor to be there.

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 11:39 am
Just a few more days til the winner are posted....I can't wait.

Definitely!!! This would be awesome, especially for my first trip to the Cage!!! (I plan on spending all of my time there, anyhow... *LOL*)

mritter3
01-05-10, 11:47 am
Definitely!!! This would be awesome, especially for my first trip to the Cage!!! (I plan on spending all of my time there, anyhow... *LOL*)

hard to believe this would be your first trip to the cage deadman....

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 12:12 pm
hard to believe this would be your first trip to the cage deadman....

Always had issues in the funds department... Still do, but allowances have been made...

mritter3
01-05-10, 12:14 pm
Always had issues in the funds department... Still do, but allowances have been made...

very cool man....obvioulsy ive seen your pics around here, but looking forward to meeting ya in person bro....you training with em while your there?

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 12:17 pm
very cool man....obvioulsy ive seen your pics around here, but looking forward to meeting ya in person bro....you training with em while your there?

Rage has already promised to put me through some "misery" while I'm there... Definitely lookin' forward to meetin' you, as well... And, all the other Animals on here!!!

Groundpounder88
01-05-10, 12:38 pm
This will be my first time at The Cage. It would be an honor to help out my ANIMAL brothers with whatever they need. Animal has already done so much for me. Being part of Rage's Iron Contest II, has made me more in tune with my body, diet, and training than I have ever been. I've received so much support from everybody here on the F O R V M. Being deployed to Iraq, that means a great deal to me. Last but not least, if it wasn't for AnimalPak, I wouldn't be with my girlfriend...lol.! I was ordering some more Pak on bb.com and I saw her profile. I clicked on it and realized I had went to 5th grade with her. Talk about a holy shit moment. We've been together ever since. The very least I could do is try to return part of the favor by busting my ass interning at The Cage. I'll be there the whole weekend and I'll have my own vehicle. Thanks brothers. I hope I get picked! I can't wait!

mritter3
01-05-10, 12:38 pm
Rage has already promised to put me through some "misery" while I'm there... Definitely lookin' forward to meetin' you, as well... And, all the other Animals on here!!!

"misery" huh...sounds fun....ha, ya always good to put some faces with the names on the forum.

Universal Rep
01-05-10, 1:00 pm
Is this thread still going?

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 1:10 pm

At least until the 15th, when the winners will be announced...

dannynb
01-05-10, 1:56 pm

I hope so! LOL

Groundpounder88
01-05-10, 2:03 pm

I hope so! LOL

Yeah me too!

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 2:09 pm
Any idea, as to how many lucky winners there will be...???

dannynb
01-05-10, 2:22 pm

Sorry, but as many or as few, unfortunately NG has it out for ya and has paid off those in charge of the name drawing....he did say however if you make 100 compliments towards him before hand you may stand a chance.

Little Z
01-05-10, 2:24 pm
Sorry, but as many or as few, unfortunately NG has it out for ya and has paid off those in charge of the name drawing....he did say however if you make 100 compliments towards him before hand you may stand a chance.

i heard it was 1500, not just 100..

dannynb
01-05-10, 3:37 pm
i heard it was 1500, not just 100..

Ohhh...I must have heard wrong....let the butt kissing commence. LOL

FITGYM
01-06-10, 10:57 am
Yo Cage People,

Is there enough interns yet? I would love to be a part of this.

DBOY
01-06-10, 11:25 am
Yo Cage People,

Is there enough interns yet? I would love to be a part of this.

Put your entry in, they're not pickn the winners til jan 15th.

mritter3
01-06-10, 11:33 am

i wonder...my guess would be a handful, maybe 5-10????

Groundpounder88
01-06-10, 12:30 pm
I can't wait until the 15th! 9 days!!!

Fury317
01-06-10, 1:58 pm

Last year there was 7 total, 2 for Friday and Sunday and 3 on saturday I think.

Monika33
01-06-10, 3:31 pm
how do you put in your entry?

DBOY
01-06-10, 3:36 pm
how do you put in your entry?

Just post here on why you want to be an intern. Better hurry only a few days left.

B Con
01-06-10, 7:32 pm
I can't believe this thread isn't longer...

LayzieBone085
01-06-10, 9:17 pm
I can't believe this thread isn't longer...

I find myself thinking/saying this everyday?

Monika33
01-06-10, 9:31 pm
Just post here on why you want to be an intern. Better hurry only a few days left.

I am a true ANIMAL woman, the cage is where I need to be! I have done a complete transformation from 215 pounds to currently 140 and tons of muscle. Last year was my first ABC at the Arnold and was the best expierence of my life. I have been involved with Animal pack ever since. This is a great support system. When I wear my Animal shirt I wear it with pride, I am a roller derby girl and immediatly began recruiting others to join the Animal crew. I would love to be able to do more, I will take any opportunity given to me. My work ethic and shear will, will put me on the stage and take first place.

dannynb
01-07-10, 7:34 am
No matter who gets selected I look forward to seeing all of you guys there this year.

Mr. Dead
01-07-10, 11:46 am
No matter who gets selected I look forward to seeing all of you guys there this year.

x2... I'll be hangin' around the Cage, regardless...

mjsef88
01-07-10, 12:03 pm

Last year on the first day we started out at the Cage. Around 1 or 2 we walked around the Expo for about 20 mintues before saying "fuck this, let's go back"...and we never really left.

It was also funny hearing the Metal music from the Cage from ACROSS the expo center!

Monika33
01-07-10, 12:35 pm
I have to agree, I went to the cage first then around then back for the rest of the day!!!

I love the CAGE!!

Phil800101
01-07-10, 1:35 pm

x3! I'll be spending 99.9% of my time at the Expo there. Always do.

I look forward to seeing old faces, and meeting some new ones.

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 1:05 pm
Just one more week... Dyin' with antici..................pation..

dannynb
01-08-10, 1:33 pm

Hold on to your britches son....won't be long.

deanna7272
01-08-10, 9:17 pm

Antis-a-paayshun....

scals
01-08-10, 10:41 pm

Only one more!!!

Monika33
01-08-10, 11:50 pm
Soooooooo excited counting the days yahooooo!!!

Groundpounder88
01-09-10, 4:30 am
6 Days!

scals
01-10-10, 9:45 pm
Friday can't come soon enough! Can't wait to see if I'll be interning!!

DBOY
01-10-10, 10:02 pm
Almost time.......

Mr. Dead
01-10-10, 10:09 pm
Almost time.......

I know... Friday can't get here, soon enough!!!

Phil800101
01-11-10, 4:12 am
Tick-tock, tick-tock...Friday can't come soon enough...

mjsef88
01-11-10, 7:35 am
Friday feels like it's going to take forever. First week of classes this semester. At least I have something to look forward to!!!

Little Z
01-11-10, 3:05 pm
I know... Friday can't get here, soon enough!!!

LOL ive been trying to Hibernate till Friday..

Mr. Dead
01-12-10, 12:03 pm
Another day closer...

deanna7272
01-12-10, 12:23 pm
Another day closer...

How does that go Mr. D?????

"One step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break!!!"

Mr. Dead
01-12-10, 12:23 pm

Yep... *LOL*

Firefist
01-12-10, 2:19 pm

dee is an oldschool linkin park fan?!?!?!

deanna7272
01-12-10, 2:42 pm
dee is an oldschool linkin park fan?!?!?!

I must be OLD if Linkin Park is "old school"....lmao

mjsef88
01-12-10, 4:25 pm
I must be OLD if Linkin Park is "old school"....lmao

Pretty much.

....please don't beat me.

Mr. Dead
01-12-10, 4:28 pm
Pretty much.

And, I'm older than she is... *LOL*

Firedrake
01-12-10, 4:32 pm

And I'm older than BOTH of you! Sheesh!

(But I still think I'd enjoy being an intern and hanging with the Animals -- I'm going to be spending most of the weekend at the Cage, anyway . . . might as well do something useful!)

Mr. Dead
01-12-10, 4:33 pm

(But I still think I'd enjoy being an intern and hanging with the Animals -- I'm going to be spending most of the weekend at the Cage, anyway . . . might as well do something useful!)

At least you can't say you're old enough to be my dad... *LOL*

deanna7272
01-12-10, 5:25 pm
Pretty much.

Hmmm... Too late...

C.Coronato
01-12-10, 5:27 pm
Im excited to see who will be interns this year .. its going to be intense.

LayzieBone085
01-12-10, 5:33 pm
Going to pull my name out of here and let others embrace the opportunity.
I will see you Animals in the cage!

Little Z
01-13-10, 1:35 am

Yesssssss sir it will be hahaha.. is it Friday yet?

mjsef88
01-13-10, 7:56 am

At least you can't say you're old enough to be my dad... *LOL*

haha. ...Just ingnore the young whipper-snapper then...

Hmmm... Too late...

:) You know it was said with love.

mritter3
01-13-10, 9:33 am

yeah looking forward to see who the lucky animals are....regardless of who they are its a once in a lifetime opportunity and hopefully the embrace and make the most of it.

Monika33
01-13-10, 10:00 am
is it Friday yet???

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 11:07 am
is it Friday yet???

I wish...

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 12:24 pm

If nobody else steps up for this... I'm down for this, too...

Phil800101
01-13-10, 3:21 pm

Yesssssss sir it will be hahaha.. is it Friday yet?

yeah looking forward to see who the lucky animals are....regardless of who they are its a once in a lifetime opportunity and hopefully the embrace and make the most of it.

One day closer, only a few days now...

scals
01-13-10, 9:11 pm
I'm waiting patiently with extreme anticipation!

Big Irish
01-13-10, 9:33 pm
As I stated in the thread about lifting with one of the pros, it would be a HUGE honor to help out at the cage this year as it will be my first year at the Arnold. So, with that being said, throw this Animal a bone and watch him gnawl away at it.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 12:08 pm
Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

mritter3
01-14-10, 12:32 pm
Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

x2 deadman...quite an honor for those chosen

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 12:37 pm
Winners will be picked tomorrow? Good stuff.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 12:37 pm
Winners will be picked tomorrow? Good stuff.

Yep... And, I'm crossing my fingers, and everything else I can cross... *LOL*

deanna7272
01-14-10, 1:05 pm

Better watch, I heard when you cross some things they get stuck.... Just sayin'...

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 1:06 pm

Uhhh......

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 1:09 pm
Better watch, I heard when you cross some things they get stuck.... Just sayin'...

Sometimes, that can be an improvement... *LOL*

Uhhh......

Okay... Maybe not everything... *LOL*

DBOY
01-14-10, 1:30 pm
Pulln my name out of this one. Having some issues in life right now and dnt knw if ill even be attending at this point in time...good luck to everyone

DBOY

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 1:31 pm
Pulln my name out of this one. Having some issues in life right now and dnt knw if ill even be attending at this point in time...good luck to everyone

DBOY

Damn, brother... Sorry to hear that... Hope everything turns out okay...

Firefist
01-14-10, 2:14 pm

DBOY

hope everything works out brother.

Monika33
01-14-10, 2:24 pm
OMG it is almost here!!! I sooooo cant wait anymore, i will be glued to the computer hahaha after my workout!

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:47 pm

DBOY

hey man...hope everything is cool, take care of yourself bro.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 4:57 pm
Tick... tick... tick... Gettin' closer...

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 5:08 pm
Tick... tick... tick... Gettin' closer...

One last day... Last chance to make the push.

Firedrake
01-14-10, 5:09 pm
One last day... Last chance to make the push.

Hey, if you pick me, you will have someone who can speak to the more "mature" visitor, and not have them intimidated by all this young muscle! <grin>

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 5:11 pm
Hey, if you pick me, you will have someone who can speak to the more "mature" visitor, and not have them intimidated by all this young muscle! <grin>

I ain't picking. Go harrass NG, hahahaha....

Firedrake
01-14-10, 5:24 pm
I ain't picking. Go harrass NG, hahahaha....

Nah, I gave him enough grief about not announcing the L.A. ABC on facebook, when he made a big deal about the ones coming up this weekend. I don't wanna piss him off. <grin>

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 5:36 pm

I saw that... Tryin' to get an edge there, with the age thing... *LOL*

Reacher34
01-14-10, 5:41 pm

DBOY

Sorry to hear this DBOY. I followed your progress during the previous Iron Contest. You proved yourself a fantastic bodybuilder as well as a great contributor to this forvm. I was looking forward to meeting you and congratulating you at the Arnold. I hope all works out for ya.

Phil800101
01-14-10, 6:47 pm

DBOY

Sorry to hear that bro...

Hope it all works out.

scals
01-14-10, 7:20 pm
It's almost Friday .....

Firefist
01-14-10, 7:26 pm
ima join in with the anticipation posts hahaha, its killing me right now.

ill be able to find out once i get out of the 6 AM-12 shift tommorow. CANT....WAIT....

mritter3
01-14-10, 8:40 pm
It's almost Friday .....

hell yah it is looking forward to it.

Monika33
01-15-10, 2:01 am
Wait for it!!!

Little Z
01-15-10, 2:19 am
Gonna be a great experience for those chosen, its almost time..

Phil800101
01-15-10, 2:54 am
It's almost Friday .....

ima join in with the anticipation posts hahaha, its killing me right now.

ill be able to find out once i get out of the 6 AM-12 shift tommorow. CANT....WAIT....

hell yah it is looking forward to it.

Wait for it!!!

I can't wait...

Firefist
01-15-10, 5:51 am
Todays the day!!!!

mjsef88
01-15-10, 8:00 am
Todays the day!!!!

I don't know how I'm going to get any work done today. I'll be online checking this thread every 5 minutes.

mritter3
01-15-10, 8:14 am
I don't know how I'm going to get any work done today. I'll be online checking this thread every 5 minutes.

well, hopefully they wont leave us in aniticipation all day..

LayzieBone085
01-15-10, 8:21 am
TGIF? I think so!
Good luck animals. I cannot wait 7 more weeks.

naturalguy
01-15-10, 8:25 am

Yes it is, it's a lot of work but a lot of fun also.

Todays the day!!!!

Yes it is, good luck

LittleMan55
01-15-10, 8:38 am
Good luck to all!

G Diesel
01-15-10, 9:03 am
Badass crew in this thread... Gonna be a serious squad repping Animal in C-Bus. Looking forward to seeing the final list of draftees.

Peace, G

mritter3
01-15-10, 9:54 am
Badass crew in this thread... Gonna be a serious squad repping Animal in C-Bus. Looking forward to seeing the final list of draftees.

Peace, G

very cool, looking forward to seeing the final list as well.

Monika33
01-15-10, 10:11 am
Im here being patient

ghost
01-15-10, 10:13 am
definitely looking forward to the list

mritter3
01-15-10, 10:24 am
definitely looking forward to the list

u gonna work the music again rob?....didnt you do that last year?

ghost
01-15-10, 10:25 am
u gonna work the music again rob?....didnt you do that last year?

that would be Mix Master Juggernaut.

I helped out Vinny, signed people up for contests, spotted for weights, and helped with Prep on Sgt Rock's lifts and Big Byrds's lifts.

mritter3
01-15-10, 10:27 am
that would be Mix Master Juggernaut.

I helped out Vinny, signed people up for contests, spotted for weights, and helped with Prep on Sgt Rock's lifts and Big Byrds's lifts.

ok gotcha....i couldnt remember if you were signing people in or working the music.

ghost
01-15-10, 10:28 am
ok gotcha....i couldnt remember if you were signing people in or working the music.

looking forward to seeing everyone again too!

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 10:48 am
Waiting, watching, and hoping...

mritter3
01-15-10, 11:09 am
Waiting, watching, and hoping...

hmmm...mr. dead is not growing impatient is he.....lol

Phil800101
01-15-10, 11:20 am
Should only be a few hours at most now, hopefully sooner...

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 11:20 am
hmmm...mr. dead is not growing impatient is he.....lol

Me...??? Never... *LOL*

mritter3
01-15-10, 11:21 am
Should only be a few hours at most now, hopefully sooner...

hopefully sooner...but im sure its a tough decision...to narrow it down

InkdMuscle
01-15-10, 12:37 pm
today is friday. tick tock tick tock

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 12:38 pm
The suspense is killin' me!!!