PDA

View Full Version : Battle Tested...Mother approved

AaronJames
11-25-09, 9:58 pm
Ok, so here's the start of my journey. I got approx. 16 weeks of deployment left and i'm looking to really pack on some muscle so i've dedicated 12 weeks to 4 different split routines at 3 weeks a pop, with the last 4 weeks being cardio. I'm starting with routine 2, then 3, 4 and 5 for building muscle and strength but i got to looking at what to do for cardio. I was thinking maybe one of the "overall physique" routines but not quite sure just yet. I'm starting out at 6', 195 lbs, able to bench a paltry 150, and squat about the same. My end goal is to get to 275 bench, 350 squat (might be pushing that a bit but we'll see where i end up at). Any and all comments/advice are welcome. See you round the plates.

widdlewade44
11-25-09, 10:01 pm
Good luck brother, now get after it!

Kevin
widdlewade44

AaronJames
11-26-09, 9:16 am
Thanks brother. Will keep everyone informed.

C.Coronato
11-30-09, 9:23 am
Good luck brother, and welcome. Post up what routines you have in mind !

AaronJames
12-02-09, 4:51 pm
Tree, i posted the routines earlier. It's 2,3, and 4 from here. I going to do them for 3 weeks, then move to the next one. Another 3, then the next one. I haven't set my cut phase in stone yet. Not sure if i should do 12 weeks of bulk, then 4 of cut or if my cut phase should be longer. Any thoughts?