PDA

View Full Version : pak, flex, test, and stak

96darkhorse
11-27-09, 3:37 am
well i started my test/stak cycle last week and i was already taking pak and flex....initially, i dididnt expect ALOT in the first week of taking test/stak....but what i did notice was more explosive energy on most of my workouts and my muscles seem to be alot more fuller and hard...now this week was kicked up a notch! not only did i get the same effects but i also noticed increase in strength...and i mean increase in strenght in ALL my workouts! i was either doing my reps or adding more weight than before! tommorow, which is friday, is chest day and its my last workout day of the week. i cant wait!!! oh and im gonna be throwing in nitro starting next week pre and post workout

squattingtillipuke
11-27-09, 12:44 pm
well i started my test/stak cycle last week and i was already taking pak and flex....initially, i dididnt expect ALOT in the first week of taking test/stak....but what i did notice was more explosive energy on most of my workouts and my muscles seem to be alot more fuller and hard...now this week was kicked up a notch! not only did i get the same effects but i also noticed increase in strength...and i mean increase in strenght in ALL my workouts! i was either doing my reps or adding more weight than before! tommorow, which is friday, is chest day and its my last workout day of the week. i cant wait!!! oh and im gonna be throwing in nitro starting next week pre and post workout

Definately subbed on this one bro...I have pak, flex and eaa nitro already in my arsenal and shortly will be adding test/stak and then mstak to follow it up...looking forward to getting this shit going. From everything I've read keep your EAA's in you and it will help with the soreness that you are going to get from the AA. Good luck and look forward to hearing more about this from you, as I can hear the excitedness in your words.

B.C.
11-27-09, 1:21 pm
I'm subbing this one too. This stack sounds interesting, and it'll be great to see how it works out for you. Anything else in the mix (Storm/Shock, Pump), or is that it?

96darkhorse
11-27-09, 6:40 pm
I'm subbing this one too. This stack sounds interesting, and it'll be great to see how it works out for you. Anything else in the mix (Storm/Shock, Pump), or is that it?

thanks guys.... oh and some kre alkalyne creatine in pill form....i just got home from the gym and had a GREAT chest workout!! the difference between last week and this week's chest day is BIG!! energy is up and i cranked out atleast 3 more reps on ALL excercises (flat, incline, decline bench, and dumbell flys) with little rest period. we did atleast 8-10 reps for every set...gonna be moving up the weight next week!!

96darkhorse
11-30-09, 4:08 pm
its monday again! time to hit the weights! haha! shoulder's today.... ill let you guys know how this week goes...gonna go heavier than last week...ohh and energy and libido are significantly higher lol!

96darkhorse
12-05-09, 12:43 am
just updating......this afternoon i finished off the week with my chest workout....my whole week was really good...i can honestly say i went up atleast 5 pounds on all my workouts, it may even be more, i would have to check...for example, just last friday i was doing 225lbs 4x10-12 reps on the bench press...today i was doing 235 lbs 4x8-10 reps...ohh i started taking nitro on monday as well....sunday, will be my last day of my first can of test and stak....i hope i can continue having great results with the second can.

as you guys know, the results wont be there if you dont have the nutrition part of it in check....you guys know that already but i think thats why im having such a success with it....im always eating clean and right and providing my body with enough protein through out the day, even before i go to bed. so far, so good :)

squattingtillipuke
12-07-09, 1:51 pm
great news. congratulations on moving up!!! Just started my first cans today. So I am very interested to see how my workouts go as the week progresses!

Keep up the intensity in the gym and at the dinner table.

96darkhorse
12-09-09, 2:31 pm
just updating....started my 2nd can of each this week...had a great shoulder workout on monday, felt very strong. i was actually able to lift more than last week on the military press...yesterday was back and today is arms....ill let you guys know at the end of the week how this week in total goes

96darkhorse
12-11-09, 7:49 pm
sup guys...just updating....finished off the week with chest day today...i honestly felt stronger than last week for sure...i went up on all workouts again but nothing radical...i can honestly tell you that my gain in size is starting to show...and its lean mass not fat lol...im almost running out of pak and i ran out of nitro today so i gotta go cop me some more lol..all in all, very good week as im losing belly and getting stronger and bigger at the same time

96darkhorse
12-15-09, 3:13 pm
started off the week yesterday with shoulder workout...lol weight lifted was higher than last week on all excercises...i ran out of pak so i ran today in the morning to get some more lol...will be hitting back today...if anybody is keeping up with this thread and you guys wanna know more in detail about my total routine, let me know.

96darkhorse
12-19-09, 2:22 am
finished off the week with chest once more....getting stronger every week..doin more reps and in some workouts more weight...i also lost 6 pounds in a month...ive been packing on lean mass and im losing some bodyfat...so i guess im achieving my goal lol (gaining muscle;losing fat at the same time) i can see the difference in the mirror...one more week of training on test and stak...gonna have to go balls to the wall for next week!! lol

96darkhorse
12-21-09, 8:16 pm
started off the week with shoulders...felt stronger and im lifting heavier than last week for sure...this is the last week on this stack so im gonna hit it hard so i can have a strong finish lol!! overall, im pleased with it so far..your obviously not gonna get hormone or steroid results from it...but it does give you an extra oomph in the gym and strength does increase...overall, very happy with it...ill update at the end of the week

squattingtillipuke
12-22-09, 8:07 am
Nice to hear that this is working well for you.

I'm just finishing up my first cans and I can definately see a difference in my workouts. I get hotter then hell in the gym and sweat like I was on a treadmill. I've actually added 4 lbs in the first 17 days of the stak but i'm also eating 4,500 + clean cals a day. What's been really cool is to see the vascularity popping through all over. I'm really anticipating to see what this stak holds for me in the next 25 days!!!

mritter3
12-22-09, 8:10 am
glad to see your digging the stack man...ive ran that one before, had some sick gains...enjoy the rest of it.

96darkhorse
12-22-09, 2:24 pm
thanks guys..yeah before i took the stack i wouldnt really sweat through my workout, now i sweat like if im doing cardio! lol

for sure i wouldnt hesitate to take this stack again!

96darkhorse
12-25-09, 2:35 pm
well it seems like sunday will be chest day instead of fri, since fri is xmas day and the gym is close,DARN!!!!! i hate skipping days...oh well lol...so far so good :)...blasted legs on thurs and im definatelly pushing and lifting more weight....its fri morning right now and my legs sometimes wanna give out on me when just walking lol

96darkhorse
12-28-09, 3:31 pm
lol well i have one more pack of each (test, stak) so today, monday, is my final day of the stack....all in all, im happy with the results....i went up on all workouts and my body is more fuller and more muscular...i definately recommend this stack to anyone looking for a boost in strength and size...with a proper diet, i was able to shed around 10 pounds of fat in the 42 days straight i ran with it...i will be doing this stack again in a couple of months!! i hope this simple log benefits anybody wanting to try this stack out...on this cycle i also used pak and flex and a week of nitro...i think if i would of used nitro through out the whole 42 days, my gains would be more...but i really cant complain with the results i achieved