PDA

View Full Version : Time period between Stacks...

Razor
11-28-09, 9:12 am
So i want to start Stak up again with Test but i have already taken Stak (2 cans) before. This was maybe 6 months ago.. is it ok to start up again or is it too soon?

mritter3
11-28-09, 10:37 am
its been 6 months....id say your ok.

naturalguy
11-28-09, 11:19 am
its been 6 months....id say your ok.

Yup, good to go

Razor
11-28-09, 1:16 pm
Scratch that i checked my logs and i was beginning cuts Sept 1st therefore it's been only 2 months....guess i'll hold off a bit

ghost
11-28-09, 3:24 pm
Scratch that i checked my logs and i was beginning cuts Sept 1st therefore it's been only 2 months....guess i'll hold off a bit

still good to go brother. hit em up, and grow.

Razor
11-28-09, 3:27 pm
still good to go brother. hit em up, and grow.

seriously? i'm quite the happy man then! wha'ts the time period usually then? about a month?

ghost
11-28-09, 3:33 pm
seriously? i'm quite the happy man then! wha'ts the time period usually then? about a month?

depending upon diet and training, i may take upwards of a month in between stacks.

Razor
11-28-09, 3:45 pm
depending upon diet and training, i may take upwards of a month in between stacks.

Okay good deal. like i said i ended like mid september with my Stak so starting today would be around 2 months since we're basically in december already. Thanks Rob.

ghost
11-28-09, 4:18 pm
Okay good deal. like i said i ended like mid september with my Stak so starting today would be around 2 months since we're basically in december already. Thanks Rob.

anytime i can help brother.