PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, What's Your Bench?

belladiabla13
11-28-09, 6:22 pm
I really enjoy power lifting. Chuck, my trainer thinks I am pretty strong. I would say bench is my favorite. I am curious as to what other females are benching?? I just started March of 09 and right now my max is 150 lbs. My goal is to get that around 225lbs.
Just want to gage my progress here. Thanks..

zbrewha863
12-03-09, 12:44 am
Back when I was a trainer, I remember losing a client b/c of a girl's bench. I was training a girl, and had a guy who was up right afterwards but decided to show up early -- the girl put up 135 on bench, and the guy (who had just lost like 110 lbs from a crash diet/cocaine habit) could only bench the bar. He stormed out and we never saw him again! Moral of the story, don't embarass anybody over there, miss :)

fenix237
12-04-09, 11:28 am
I really enjoy power lifting. Chuck, my trainer thinks I am pretty strong. I would say bench is my favorite. I am curious as to what other females are benching?? I just started March of 09 and right now my max is 150 lbs. My goal is to get that around 225lbs.
Just want to gage my progress here. Thanks..

what's up Bella? keep up the good work and getting that bench moving in the right direction! i was wondering what your current routine is at the moment? i have used several bench routines with great success in the past

stay strong!

MM